PDA

View Full Version : StephWicked's 2012 Season of Happiness

stephaniewicked
11-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Helloooo friends! As the year winds down and I count the weeks until my diet begins, I thought now would be a good time to return to journaling. :)

2011 has had it's ups and downs, but the one thing that has remained constant in my pursuit of personal accomplishments has been my desire to improve my physique (increase strength, better develop delts, hams, glutes and arms) and to find happiness and maintain a positive outlook in every situation I encounter. I think I've been fairly successful at both, which lead me to the title of this thread.

My contest goals for 2012 are to compete in a local/novice show as a figure competitor and as a bikini competitor again at Jr USAs in May. Why both? Well... everyone keeps telling me that I would do well in figure so I think I'm ready to give it a try! I didn't want to do so until I felt I deserved to stand on stage with all the other beautifully sculpted ladies. I'm still not sure I deserve to, but I am sure as hell going to give it my all! As for bikini, I am still qualified for 2012 at the national-level after placing 4th at this year's show, so I decided that I would like to give the big stage one more run. No expectations, just for the fun and the experience of it all!

This year I was advised to stop training upper body for almost 3 months leading up to my shows (since I was already lean and developed enough for bikini) and it was such a challenge not being able to touch weights to train chest, back, shoulders or arms and I would not like to go through that again. Once I hung up my heels for the season after placing 10th at Jr Nationals, I couldn't wait to get back into lifting heavy.

So that's what I have been focusing on the majority of this off-season. My boy Rich (aka BEASTMODE) wrote me up diet plan, which I believe has helped me make some noticable gains for next year. In 5 weeks, I will be teamed back up with Tammy and working towards a kick ass cutting season!!

That's it for now... gotta go hit chest and delts this morning!! Hope everyone had a happy turkey dizzle!!!

~xox.

GirlyMuscle
11-26-2011, 10:04 AM
First in! :wavey:

chris250
11-26-2011, 11:56 AM
good luck this year..I wish you the best

The Prodigy
11-26-2011, 12:54 PM
I am in girl! Can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!

stephaniewicked
11-26-2011, 01:09 PM
First in! :wavey:

Yayyy, welcome!! :)

good luck this year..I wish you the best

Thanks, Chris! How are you, Sarah and the kids doing?

I am in girl! Can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!

Thanks, woman!! I'm excited too... Looking forward to the new year! :D

tammyp
11-26-2011, 02:25 PM
yo mama! im here~

stephaniewicked
11-26-2011, 03:29 PM
yo mama! im here~

Couldn't do it without you! :hmn:

shankuan
11-26-2011, 04:02 PM
wickeddddddd!!!! you KNOW i'm subbed girl!!!

I know you've been busting ass so i'm super stoked to see it unfold!!! :excited: :excited: :hmn::hmn:

stephaniewicked
11-27-2011, 11:38 AM
wickeddddddd!!!! you KNOW i'm subbed girl!!!

I know you've been busting ass so i'm super stoked to see it unfold!!! :excited: :excited: :hmn::hmn:

Welcome babes!!! Thanks for all your support!! :hmn:

stephaniewicked
11-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Happy Sunday, peeps!

Had a great workout yesterday. I'm consistently incline pressing 40lb dumbbells for 9 reps. Think it's time to move up to 45's this week!! Not impressive for many of you, but for this little girl I think that's pretty badass! Gotta enjoy my strength before I start dieting and it disappears...

For anyone who didn't see my video on facebook, I hit a PR on leg presses last week... 585lbs! :D

BWas14Q32kQ

I don't know why it's fuzzy. My friend took it on her iphone... Now if I can get my squat numbers back up, I'll be very happy!

Time for arms, cardio and then home to get ready to see ATR/FFDP tonight!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

xU3JIcE7C7Y&feature=related

chris250
11-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey Steph,

Yes, Sarah and I are doing well. Just enjoying the holiday's. Then back to the grind. We both did show this past november. Sarah got 6th in bikini (she needed to be leaner for this show, they went with leaner girls, and smaller in general) I got 2nd in the heavyweights, lost by a split decision. But, its all good. She is going to do the St.Louis Midwest show in March. Im going to do Master Nationals. Yes, im old enough now to do master's...lol !!! The girls are doing great, school and sports...just the normal stuff...

KBigz81
11-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Good luck this offseason!

Texasgirl74
11-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Yeah, you're back. I look forward to following your 2012 journey!!

momoftwins
12-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Sounds like a great plan Steph! Make sure you let me know what local show you are planning on for your figure debut so I can come cheer you on:)

katt981
12-05-2011, 11:41 AM
YEAH !!! 12 plates???? Holy Cow! that's awesome! Going for the 45's huh??? Hell with that, go for the 50's!!! :yep:

ChristyLaurenPoole
12-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

The Big Sexy
12-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Awesomeness... :)

stephaniewicked
12-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Aww, thank you guys!!!! :hmn:

I haven't had home internet for the last week (where the hell is that smiley banging his head against a keyboard?! that's exactly how I feel right now!) I'm at dunkin' donuts taking advantage of free wifi and trying to get some stuff done. *sigh*

Training is going amazingly well and I'm excited for prep to begin... 4 weeks from today! :D

tammyp
12-06-2011, 05:43 AM
time to get a new provider..seems you are always having issues w connection...:(

Kim McGuire
12-07-2011, 09:54 AM
you'll do well in what ever division you decide to compete in!

and I know you'll be in good hands with Tammy:yep:

IslandGirl
12-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Hi Steph! I'm excited to see you on stage as a Figure competitor. But I agree with Kim. You'll do well in either divisions! Most importantly, have fun!

The Prodigy
12-08-2011, 08:23 AM
K...finally had time to catch up in here.......FIGURE!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see pics of your transformation lady! I am excited for you!

bjo12
12-09-2011, 05:33 AM
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Sandpig
12-10-2011, 08:15 AM
I finally made it here. Figure? Yea, that's you girl.

Good luck. :hmn:

Ltl Leah
12-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Good luck with the first figure show! I will be dieting with you shortly for the Jr. USA'S! Yay! See you there!

WPDTiffany
12-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Good Luck, Stephanie! It was great meeting you at Nationals, and I am sure you will be a perfect fit in any division you tackle. I'll be following along, too. Happy Offseason!

shankuan
12-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Have a fantastic Christmas Wicked Girl!!! xoxoxox

The Prodigy
12-26-2011, 05:24 PM
Stopping by to say Happy Holidays and New Year lady! Can't wait to follow your journey this year!

stephaniewicked
12-30-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi everyone! With the new year and prep season literally around the corner (in like... 3 days!), I figured I should get my butt back in here.

First, the catch-ups - Part 1!

Hey Steph,

Yes, Sarah and I are doing well. Just enjoying the holiday's. Then back to the grind. We both did show this past november. Sarah got 6th in bikini (she needed to be leaner for this show, they went with leaner girls, and smaller in general) I got 2nd in the heavyweights, lost by a split decision. But, its all good. She is going to do the St.Louis Midwest show in March. Im going to do Master Nationals. Yes, im old enough now to do master's...lol !!! The girls are doing great, school and sports...just the normal stuff...

Old enough to do masters?? lol... well I wish you both lots of luck with everything! I wanted to come out for the STL show, but I don't think finances will allow me to do any extra traveling this year. :( I'll be cheering her on from the east coast though! How's the little one feeling? Hope she's doing much better these days. :)

Good luck this offseason!

Thanks, girl!

Yeah, you're back. I look forward to following your 2012 journey!!

Yayyy, thanks babe. You have been such a huge supporter and I really appreciate it! :)

Sounds like a great plan Steph! Make sure you let me know what local show you are planning on for your figure debut so I can come cheer you on:)

Michele!!! I'll let you know for sure! Are you planning a figure or bikini return this season? I hope to see you at one of the shows at least...

YEAH !!! 12 plates???? Holy Cow! that's awesome! Going for the 45's huh??? Hell with that, go for the 50's!!! :yep:
Yeah, you know how I do... lol. Kidding. But yes, I'm very proud. 12 plates became the norm. I expect to see some rock solid legs and booty this year. I've been working hard and I can't wait to see what surprises lurk underneath all this fluff! :p

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

2012 is gonna be freakin' EPIC! Let's roll babyyyyy!!!!

Awesomeness... :)

Wordddd. :)

stephaniewicked
12-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Catch-ups Part 2!

time to get a new provider..seems you are always having issues w connection...:(

11 days no internet. I'm done with Verizon... when I move in a few weeks, they are outta here!

you'll do well in what ever division you decide to compete in!

and I know you'll be in good hands with Tammy:yep:

Thanks so much, Kim! And YES... I <3 my Tammy!!

Hi Steph! I'm excited to see you on stage as a Figure competitor. But I agree with Kim. You'll do well in either divisions! Most importantly, have fun!

Tracy!! Thanks so much... I'm excited to see YOU and all my other friends rock it on the WP stage in a few months. You are all my biggest inspirations. I hope to compete in WP one day!

K...finally had time to catch up in here.......FIGURE!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see pics of your transformation lady! I am excited for you!

I'm soooo excited. Thanks, Gail!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

I finally made it here. Figure? Yea, that's you girl.

Good luck. :hmn:

Thanks, dude! :hmn:

Good luck with the first figure show! I will be dieting with you shortly for the Jr. USA'S! Yay! See you there!

Yayyy.. that show is gonna be a blast. I had so much fun this year, but 2012 is gonna be so much more badass. Have we met backstage yet love? If we have, please forgive my poor memory. We'll get some pix there in May! ;)

Good Luck, Stephanie! It was great meeting you at Nationals, and I am sure you will be a perfect fit in any division you tackle. I'll be following along, too. Happy Offseason!

Thanks, Tiff! I wasn't at Nationals though, so you must be thinking of someone else. Either way, I'm sure we will meet one of these days...

Have a fantastic Christmas Wicked Girl!!! xoxoxox

Hey sexy lady... thank you bunches! Hope you had a great holiday too!!!

Stopping by to say Happy Holidays and New Year lady! Can't wait to follow your journey this year!

Happy Holidays Gail!! I gotta get back into your journal so I can see what you've been up to too!

stephaniewicked
12-30-2011, 08:55 AM
Life has been busy -- which I think December usually is for most people. My birthday, Christmas, looking for a new apartment so I can move next month, etc.

Diet starts Monday and I'm just on the "I'm eating whatever I want" plan the last few days, lol. Just getting it all out of my system... come January 2nd, it's balls to the wall and there's no turning back. :D

I'm off from work today and slept later than I wanted to, so it's time for this girl to get her butt to the gym for a round of back and cardio.

In case I don't get back in here before tomorrow night, I would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and all the best to all of us in 2012!!!!

KrisLynn
12-30-2011, 09:59 AM
Im becoming a BIG fan... You go Girl!! Kickazz!!! ;)

mcstrick
01-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi there, good luck on your plans to compete in both figure and bikini. You look like you will do very well in both:)

Sunnyday
01-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Happy New Year, Steph!

Ltl Leah
01-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Diet starts Monday and I'm just on the "I'm eating whatever I want" plan the last few days, lol. Just getting it all out of my system... come January 2nd, it's balls to the wall and there's no turning back. :D

Counting my weeks as well! Gotta enjoy it while you can! Happy prepping!

Cdimeo
01-01-2012, 10:15 PM
2012 time to pull it together myself. Happy New Year sista!! Check you out pushing some heavy weights! You go girl. Get ready to bring it. Totally not sure what I'm doing yet. My joints hurt from trying to keep my weights up and my size on. I'm trying to find the right balance. I will be following along :)

stephaniewicked
01-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Im becoming a BIG fan... You go Girl!! Kickazz!!! ;)

Thanks so much, girl. Do you have a journal? I need to get back into following along with everyone. I've been out of the loop for a little while!

Hi there, good luck on your plans to compete in both figure and bikini. You look like you will do very well in both:)

Thanks, doll. I'm excited to see which look fits me best this year. I appreciate the support! :)

Happy New Year, Steph!

Sunny!! Happy new year to you too, mama!! :hugme:

Counting my weeks as well! Gotta enjoy it while you can! Happy prepping!

I think I went out with enough of a bang, lol. I'm so ready to do this now!

2012 time to pull it together myself. Happy New Year sista!! Check you out pushing some heavy weights! You go girl. Get ready to bring it. Totally not sure what I'm doing yet. My joints hurt from trying to keep my weights up and my size on. I'm trying to find the right balance. I will be following along :)

Happy New Year, sexy lady! Thanks for being one of my inspirations... If you look anything like that last time I saw you in the "off season", you were looking lean and hot so you have nothing to worry about! Excited to see what this year brings to you as well babe!

stephaniewicked
01-02-2012, 07:17 AM
So, here we go.. it's here! SO ready to do this thing! Too many sweets in the last few weeks. Goodbye crap food... Hello striations, veins and abs! I can't wait to see you again!

I bid adieu to my off-season with pancakes, pizza, twizzlers and half a jar of peanut butter.

This week's meals are cooked and today I start the next phase towards a happier, healthier, leaner, improved version of me!

Time to roll... chest/delts/cardio time!

AussieMuscle
01-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Good luck. I will be following along!

Sandpig
01-02-2012, 08:42 AM

Same here. :D

katt981
01-02-2012, 05:24 PM
YEAH, I'm in for the ride!! You're 'going out' meal looked awesome (except for the pancakes, I think that's a texture thing for me) LOL

KBigz81
01-02-2012, 08:50 PM
WOO HOO! Good luck girl! I too will be getting my abs back and actually look forward to a cleaner/healthier diet. Its so true that you eat like crap you feel like crap.

AussieMuscle
01-03-2012, 04:51 AM
WOO HOO! Good luck girl! I too will be getting my abs back and actually look forward to a cleaner/healthier diet. Its so true that you eat like crap you feel like crap.

There is no truer statement. I have never eaten crap and felt good (after the meal, during I have felt great!). I wonder how those big 450lbs people feel? I can't imagine that they don't cry every day and have some crazy depression.

Do you have any recent pics Steph? Your profile pic is looking good :yep:

stephaniewicked
01-03-2012, 04:56 AM

Same here. :D

YEAH, I'm in for the ride!! You're 'going out' meal looked awesome (except for the pancakes, I think that's a texture thing for me) LOL

Thank you, guys! And yes - it's def true that "you are what you eat". I sorta ate more crap than I should have over the holidays... especially knowing that I was beginning my diet so soon. The good thing about it is that now that I'm cleaning it up, my body will respond really well initially.

Day 2... down 3.5lbs. I know my weight was higher than it would have been yesterday as a result of stuffing myself with all that crap on Sunday, but still... progress is progress, so I'll take it!

The NJ NPC website doesn't have the dates of the NJ shows posted yet. Once they do, I can determine which show I will be making my figure debut at...

tammyp
01-03-2012, 05:28 AM
text me your starting weight chickie!

Darielle
01-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Following your prep now, chic :-) Sounds like that "crap" weight is coming off..next step, ABs! ;) 1 month and it's my turn!

stephaniewilles
01-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey Steph!!

Happy New Year and New prep!!!

Hope its a great season for you! Kick ass leg press video I saw on here!!
U Rock!!!

Good Luck Lady!!!:flowers:

tammyp
01-09-2012, 05:08 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/snow-flake-silver-HOLO-IRON-ON-hotfix-TRANSFER-Patch-/110438303615?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3D LVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5496693323745248622

look what i bought~

Muscgrows
02-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Hey Steph, do you know which date your gonna compete. Welcome back chickie.