PDA

View Full Version : Has Fiberlyze been changed?

NickD
11-29-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm hoping it's just a problem with one jug, but the one I'm on right now is 10x sweeter than the previous ones (ordered 12 cans, now on my 6th) and seems less fibrous. Is it a new formula or just a bad batch?

Thanks!

robofsteel
11-30-2011, 08:49 AM
We didn't change the formula, we changed manufacturers. They just use a finer mixture of fiber. As far as sweetness it is a new flavoring system.

NickD
11-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks a lot for your reply!

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem with the product itself.

Curt James
11-30-2011, 11:07 AM
I'm hoping it's just a problem with one jug, but the one I'm on right now is 10x sweeter than the previous ones (ordered 12 cans, now on my 6th) and seems less fibrous. Is it a new formula or just a bad batch?

Thanks!

Was that fruit punch?

Rambo2
01-20-2012, 03:38 AM
I tried Fiberlyze (Fruit Punch) last night for the first time

it tastes AMAZING

Costs more than the Fybogel psylium I was using but I think I'll keep using it

Curt James
01-20-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm going to have to try a new container. Have gone through many jugs of the original Fruit Punch. I loved the gritty texture and would mix it with chocolate Isolyze.

Fiberlyze definitely works. :yep:

GDavis
01-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Yeah, the old formula of the lemonade was a little tough to get down.

wnybodybuildingfan
02-07-2012, 11:39 AM
I have used the lemonade flavor for a while and it tastes fine. The company I ordered my last 2 containers from sent me fruit punch by accident. They never sent out a return label and I was forced to open up the fruit punch. I have to say it is the worst tasting supplement I have ever tasted. I have mixed with all kinds of things trying to tame the flavor. I almost throw up everytime I have to drink it. It tastes like the smell of a hand made indian rug that was rolled up in plastic and sent over via a ship. I know this because I used to work for a flooring company.

GENESIS
02-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I had one tub. Decent product.

Had a tip on here to freeze the product for 15 mins or so. Did that, and it tastes like a slushy. Try it out.

Curt James
02-08-2012, 03:49 PM
I have used the lemonade flavor for a while and it tastes fine. The company I ordered my last 2 containers from sent me fruit punch by accident. They never sent out a return label and I was forced to open up the fruit punch. I have to say it is the worst tasting supplement I have ever tasted. I have mixed with all kinds of things trying to tame the flavor. I almost throw up everytime I have to drink it. It tastes like the smell of a hand made indian rug that was rolled up in plastic and sent over via a ship. I know this because I used to work for a flooring company.

Really? I would fight you for a tub of original formula Fruit Punch! grrr Haven't tried the new formula yet.

I had one tub. Decent product.

Had a tip on here to freeze the product for 15 mins or so. Did that, and it tastes like a slushy. Try it out.

I'd add a heaping spoonful to my oatmeal or add it to my protein drink. Loved Fruit Punch Fiberlyze.