PDA

View Full Version : ~ALL or NOTHING~

Pages : [1] 2 3

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 08:17 AM
"do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Ok so this is one of my favorite quotes, I stole it off Cindy Phillips blog. She is one of my favorite bodybuilders, so I follow her... she is one of my heros.

So I'm currently preparing for the NC States on April 18th, 2009. I'm 10 weeks out & feel like I'm on track. I titled my journal all or nothing because that's exactly what 2009 means to me. I told my self I was either ALL in this year, & you had better believe I mean that. I have the goal of qualifying to compete nationally this year & then of course actually competing nationally.

I'm from the south & I love it! I live in a small one stoplight town & although it can be boring... the gym brings about all the excitement I need.

So anyways, please follow my journal & I look forward to getting to know those of you I don't already know. Nothing but pure southern hospitality on my end :D

-- Today is Shoulder day for me, I will post my workout this evening for that..
-- Also, I will post new progress pics this week!!

So far today, I've done an hour cardio & now I'm @ the office & thinking I should probably start working so I don't get fired.... bodybuilding is an expensive hobby but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! :p

GirlyMuscle
02-12-2009, 08:53 AM
*subscribed*

Are you gonna do stats and photos?

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 09:39 AM
*subscribed*

Are you gonna do stats and photos?

Yes, by Sat I promise ;)

musclegoddess65
02-12-2009, 09:43 AM
subscribed and thrilled to follow along!

robert da strongman
02-12-2009, 11:41 AM
good luck

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 12:07 PM
good luck

Thanks!!!

subscribed and thrilled to follow along!

Wahoo!!!!!!! :p

musclegoddess65
02-12-2009, 12:58 PM
even more WAHOO is hoping to get to meet you in person at the Arnold!!!

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 01:18 PM
even more WAHOO is hoping to get to meet you in person at the Arnold!!!

Oh you are gonna be there?????? It would be so great to meet you in person.. :D

musclegoddess65
02-12-2009, 01:45 PM
so far its looking good... just saturday though...

~gymdiva~
02-12-2009, 03:25 PM
man I wish I could meet up with you saturday! damn vday...I better make some money this time for our trip...wooooo!!!

and I can't wait to see how you come in! I know Ann and I will be there yelling our little hearts out!

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 03:52 PM
man I wish I could meet up with you saturday! damn vday...I better make some money this time for our trip...wooooo!!!

Yeah girl! Go make some money for our trip. I won't be doing anything special on Vday just going to see my trainer LOL!! We will make up for it on our trip!!

and I can't wait to see how you come in! I know Ann and I will be there yelling our little hearts out!

I'm sykked girl!!!!!!!!! & you two girls are gonna be my good luck charms!!!!!! I want pictures with the both of you afterwards.

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 03:54 PM
so far its looking good... just saturday though...

Well heck we will be around Thurs through Sunday.. I'll pm you my # so you can see give us a call that Sat & meet up w/ us somewhere if your able. Would love to meet you in person!

musclegoddess65
02-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Well heck we will be around Thurs through Sunday.. I'll pm you my # so you can see give us a call that Sat & meet up w/ us somewhere if your able. Would love to meet you in person!

Ditto....

SallyAnne
02-12-2009, 04:50 PM
woo hoo! photos. ;) Subscribed.

Kelly Baker
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Stopping in to say hello! :p

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
woo hoo! photos. ;) Subscribed.

Great!!! Thanks for joining me!

**blondie**
02-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Stopping in to say hello! :p

Hey Girl! Hope your week has been goin good :D

Angela123
02-12-2009, 10:40 PM
hey girl...i love tht quote too. thanks for letting us follow along as you get ready for your show. you are going to look awesome...you already do.

**blondie**
02-13-2009, 06:42 AM
hey girl...i love tht quote too. thanks for letting us follow along as you get ready for your show. you are going to look awesome...you already do.

Thanks! I'm so glad your following along! :)

Valkyrie
02-13-2009, 08:51 AM
Hehee...I read your quote and thought, "Whoa! Does she backpack too?!?!" ;) That is an awesome quote and a great way to start off 2009.

Kelly Baker
02-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Hey Girl! Hope your week has been goin good :D

Training-wise great! Otherwise (work and house) DISASTER. Sooo frustrated right now. Looking forward to the Arnold!

**blondie**
02-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Hehee...I read your quote and thought, "Whoa! Does she backpack too?!?!" ;) That is an awesome quote and a great way to start off 2009.

I know girl I love that quote

And actually I live about 45 min away from the US National Whitewater Center & it is so freaking cool!! I've been hiking there & love it... & Whitewater Rafting of course..loved it too... And they have rockclimbing which I'm dieing to try..
I also went mountain biking.... & let me tell ya that was a workout. We didn't realize it but started out on the advanced trail which starts out nice & peaceful then immediately starts going down hill..
Needless to say I ran right straight into a tree... I found a few photos of that day as a matter of fact...
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/mb1.jpg
Me on my bike getting ready to get started not knowing what was in store for me...
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/mountainbiking2.jpg
The injury from the small wreck
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/mb2.jpg
And me attempting to climb a tree...i'm such a dork

**blondie**
02-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Training-wise great! Otherwise (work and house) DISASTER. Sooo frustrated right now. Looking forward to the Arnold!

Oh I'm so sorry your frustrated!!! If you need to talk I'm here!

I'm so ready to go to the Arnold!! Can't wait! We will have to meet up if your gonna be there!

**blondie**
02-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Ok soooo
A little update on me today..it's a good time to post cause it's lunchtime & I can enjoy a little peace & quiet as my co workers all went out to eat Mexican...
Yesterday I had a good shoulder workout...
Overhead Press
Lateral Raises using cable crossover machine
Frontal Raises
Used the Peck Deck for Rear Delts
Last- Shoulder Shrugs

Then some abs--
Had trouble getting into my workout at first but then starting blasting some Pantera in my MP3 & well I finally got pretty pumped up.

On todays schedule I got Biceps & Triceps!! Yayy!

Will post workout later..

Progress Pics posted tommorow, sorry I'm wanting to wait until the exact day I'm like 9 weeks out, which happens to be 2morow... WAHOOO!!!

Oh guess what yall?
My dad sent me a dozen white roses today for Vday, they are white trimmed in pink.. & then a salesman I work w/ also sent me some flowers.. I think they are carnations? I'm not too good w/ names of flowers .. They are so pretty though! Made my day!

musclegoddess65
02-13-2009, 12:31 PM
WOW that was sweet of your pops to send you flowers... I'll bet they are mighty pretty... and some from a coworker too..

I HIGHLY recommend rock climbing. I've done it indoors at vertical endevors as well as outside in nature at Devil's Lake in WI... completely awesome experience can't wait to do it again - a great and knowledgable guide makes ALL the difference..

musclegoddess65
02-13-2009, 12:32 PM
amazing how the right tunes can make for a GREAT workout!!!

~gymdiva~
02-13-2009, 01:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was no tree! that was a stump! :p

girl we need to go see my momma some time and go hiking! and I have one small idea for our Tom shoot that'll help out in the wardrobe dept! :D

**blondie**
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
amazing how the right tunes can make for a GREAT workout!!!

Dang Right ;)

**blondie**
02-13-2009, 03:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was no tree! that was a stump! :p

girl we need to go see my momma some time and go hiking! and I have one small idea for our Tom shoot that'll help out in the wardrobe dept! :D

LMAO! Yeah ok ok it was a stump... I was just acting like an idiot as usual......

& yes! We will def go hiking sometime! I would love it!

& fill me in on the idea for the shoot because I'm gonna start going through clothes this weekend & getting things together so I don't have to stress about it any longer. & I may need to go buy a few things I dont' know???

Valkyrie
02-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Love the pictures! I will be mountain biking a bit this coming year myself. I was given a very gently used mountain bike this year just before all the snow hit. We have tons of trails here. :D

What a sweet dad. :)

Yes, yes! You ladies should hike...and then come back and tell us all about it! :D

Kelly Baker
02-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Oh I'm so sorry your frustrated!!! If you need to talk I'm here!

I'm so ready to go to the Arnold!! Can't wait! We will have to meet up if your gonna be there!

Just been a bad week with increased workload (someone unexpectedly out that is having a worse week than I am) and we've got ice damming damage and a broken garage door at the house. This is why I lift...lol

I will be at the Arnold on Saturday with a friend of mine, so if you're around I'd love to meet you! We're day tripping it, and I have a count-down at my desk at work!

~gymdiva~
02-14-2009, 03:23 AM
you'll be there, too??? sweet!!!!!!!!!

~gymdiva~
02-14-2009, 03:25 AM
oh hey, I don't see the tanning bed story! :D

**blondie**
02-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Oh yeah ... The Tanning Bed Story..
So after scarfing down my lunch aka Meal #3 in 5 seconds flat I go tan to kill some time on my lunch break.
So I walked in the tanning bed yesterday & well there was the woman that usually works there w/ another woman & a man standing there. I was rocking the short sleeves w/ the beautiful NC weather yesterday so it was no surprise that they stared. I don't mean this in a cocky way but you all know how it goes.
Anyways- I walk in the tanning bed room as I hear them start talking about me hehehe....
They were like damn did you see her? I heard them say to the guy she could beat ur ass with one arm behind your back. He said yeah she probably could. I thought it was so funny.
I've always seen the stares but never really heard yet always kinda wondered what is said after I walk away...LOL...
So anyways, I had to immediately text message gymdiva & fill her in before I hopped in the bed to tan...
Which leads me to the question, how do people in public react to you guys? I live in a very small town not too many girls like me so I stick out like a sore thumb. Not so much in the winter w/ my winter coat & sweaters but definitely in the summer.

robert da strongman
02-14-2009, 03:37 PM
So after scarfing down my lunch aka Meal #3 in 5 seconds flat I go tan to kill some time on my lunch break.
So I walked in the tanning bed yesterday & well there was the woman that usually works there w/ another woman & a man standing there. I was rocking the short sleeves w/ the beautiful NC weather yesterday so it was no surprise that they stared. I don't mean this in a cocky way but you all know how it goes.
Anyways- I walk in the tanning bed room as I hear them start talking about me hehehe....
They were like damn did you see her? I heard them say to the guy she could beat ur ass with one arm behind your back. He said yeah she probably could. I thought it was so funny.
I've always seen the stares but never really heard yet always kinda wondered what is said after I walk away...LOL...
So anyways, I had to immediately text message gymdiva & fill her in before I hopped in the bed to tan...
Which leads me to the question, how do people in public react to you guys? I live in a very small town not too many girls like me so I stick out like a sore thumb. Not so much in the winter w/ my winter coat & sweaters but definitely in the summer.

haha too funny.

musclegoddess65
02-14-2009, 03:59 PM

Well first, even without the muscle girl... I'd stare, your beautiful! And what a compliment they gave you!

I think if I lived in Chicago proper I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, but being in the burbs of Chicago, yes I do.. most women in my gym are cardio bunnies. Beautiful women but afraid to lift a weight for fear of 'bulking' up.

Most times I don't mind, just come to expect the stares, but there are other times it just drives ya nuts. I think as I become more comfortable in my own skin (via maturity and great therapy) I've learned to accept being different than most of the women in my town.

So rock it Blondie!!

**blondie**
02-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Well first, even without the muscle girl... I'd stare, your beautiful! And what a compliment they gave you!

I think if I lived in Chicago proper I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, but being in the burbs of Chicago, yes I do.. most women in my gym are cardio bunnies. Beautiful women but afraid to lift a weight for fear of 'bulking' up.

Most times I don't mind, just come to expect the stares, but there are other times it just drives ya nuts. I think as I become more comfortable in my own skin (via maturity and great therapy) I've learned to accept being different than most of the women in my town.

So rock it Blondie!!

Hey why would we want to be like everyone else huh?

And thanks so much for the compliments, your such a sweetie & beautiful as well.....

musclegoddess65
02-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Indeed, better to NOT look like everyone else... it gets easier every day to be different

Kelly Baker
02-14-2009, 08:28 PM
HA! That's a great story! When I went tanning yesterday, giant gym bag in tow, I got asked if I was a stewardess. LOL To be fair, there is a major airport nearby, and stewardesses do carry bags like mine.

**blondie**
02-14-2009, 08:51 PM
HA! That's a great story! When I went tanning yesterday, giant gym bag in tow, I got asked if I was a stewardess. LOL To be fair, there is a major airport nearby, and stewardesses do carry bags like mine.

Ha Ha That is tooo funny :p

~gymdiva~
02-15-2009, 02:31 AM
yeah so what a night...saw your text...I SHOULD have been out before I was! more on that later...not my fault though! hahahaha...I had the closest total to what was needed dang it! oh well, I did make more money than any other vday I've ever worked but it was still a disappointment...but did put me one step closer to arnold money!!! :D

**blondie**
02-15-2009, 10:40 AM
yeah so what a night...saw your text...I SHOULD have been out before I was! more on that later...not my fault though! hahahaha...I had the closest total to what was needed dang it! oh well, I did make more money than any other vday I've ever worked but it was still a disappointment...but did put me one step closer to arnold money!!! :D

Oh fantastic!!!! Your a step closer than me..... I'm still working on my "blondie goes to the arnold" fund.....
Yeah I was like wow it's 11:30 & I'm still up so I thought for sure you'd be off work. But that's cool I'm up now so text away when you have a sec. Btw-- it's getting close what are you thinking about for our very last shoot on Sunday... I'm puzzled as to what to wear for that one... we need to put our heads 2gether.... I'm the planner - remember? LOL!

**blondie**
02-15-2009, 04:00 PM
9 Weeks Out Progress Pics!!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture029.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture030.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture031.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture032.jpg

**blondie**
02-15-2009, 04:02 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture033.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture034.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture035.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/kristencurlee/Picture028.jpg

Ok soooo...
I worked chest today... will post my workout later have to run to visit my family whom which I have neglected over the past 9 weeks due to contest prep!

Kelly Baker
02-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Looking good girl! You're going to look fabulous come contest time. I swear, you, Sharon, SallyAnne, and Andrea are making me want to try BB. It'll mess with me so badly on the OC and fitness skills though, that I'm really conflicted...

musclegoddess65
02-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Smokin' girl! WOW you really look wonderful..

robert da strongman
02-15-2009, 05:47 PM
great pics!!

~gymdiva~
02-15-2009, 09:04 PM
OMG girl look at that upper body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are looking good!!! I can't wait to see how you come in from tip to toe :D

as for sunday...dear lord! hahahaha...no clue!!! I think skirts need to be utilized...oh and I was definitely thinking button ups...almost like office attire, you know? just not quite that stuffy ;)

**blondie**
02-15-2009, 09:35 PM
OHHH hmmm ok like button up yeah i could see that definitely working.... w/ like a short skirt... yeah that would work...

Thanks for the compliments.... hopefully my hard work will pay off!

Mandla
02-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Blondie, very impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing pics as you closer to D-day. You have a great deal of potential. Great job so far.

musclegoddess65
02-15-2009, 09:53 PM
OHHH hmmm ok like button up yeah i could see that definitely working.... w/ like a short skirt... yeah that would work...

Thanks for the compliments.... hopefully my hard work will pay off!

little ladies of the office action????

**blondie**
02-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Blondie, very impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing pics as you closer to D-day. You have a great deal of potential. Great job so far.

Thanks!! I really appreciate it!

I just realized I didn't post my chest workout!

Incline Chest Press-
5 sets, first set 90 for 15 reps, next 3 sets 110 for 12 reps, final set back down to 90 for 12 reps.
Chest Fly w/ Dumbells-
4 sets, first 2 sets w/ 35lb db(15 reps), second 2 sets w/ 40lb dumbells(12 reps)
Cable Flys-
Set both sides on 30 for 4 sets of 15, I really like to pull these together & hold & squeeze. So I really go light & more for the feeling if you know what I mean.
Last I did 4 sets of 15 decline pushups, no weight just set the bar on smith machine low to the floor set my toes on it & set some dumbells on the floor to hold on to & the do a pushup. I love to finish off my chest workout w/ these.
Then I did some sets w/ the ab wheel for abs.. captains chair.... that about covers todays workout!

2morow is Back Day!! :cool:

**blondie**
02-15-2009, 10:15 PM

You know it girl...LOL!! I'm getting a mental picture of that.. hehe :)

~gymdiva~
02-16-2009, 12:42 AM

you know what, we need to run this by you! do you have unlimited texting by chance? (can't remember what you told me in your pm) :D

musclegoddess65
02-16-2009, 08:04 AM
you know what, we need to run this by you! do you have unlimited texting by chance? (can't remember what you told me in your pm) :D

yes, unlimited texting, so text away girls! Be happy to help however I can..

Kelly Baker
02-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Nice training! Getting irritated on my end because my pants don't fit...at all. :eek:

Valkyrie
02-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Great pics and nice training. :)

robert da strongman
02-16-2009, 12:14 PM

:eek:

nice training too

**blondie**
02-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Great pics and nice training. :)

why thank u!

:eek:

nice training too

& thank u as well....

**blondie**
02-16-2009, 12:23 PM
yes, unlimited texting, so text away girls! Be happy to help however I can..

Are you sure u know what your saying??? We are texting animals roooaoaarrr!!!!!!

Nice training! Getting irritated on my end because my pants don't fit...at all. :eek:

Thank u... well for once in a long while I can't say the same thing! My pants are practically falling off...
But I've been where u r & definitely know that feeling so I can understand!!

Kelly Baker
02-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Are you sure u know what your saying??? We are texting animals roooaoaarrr!!!!!!

Thank u... well for once in a long while I can't say the same thing! My pants are practically falling off...

That's what mine are doing. Sagging, bagging, can't keep them up and I look ridiculous at work. Even my jeans are doing it. Oh well. I'm 6 weeks from walking on stage..what do I want at this point other than 2 wardrobes! LOL

musclegoddess65
02-16-2009, 01:05 PM
NO worries text away girls... might as well get what I'm paying for with verizon.... and since its unlimited :)

**blondie**
02-16-2009, 01:54 PM
That's what mine are doing. Sagging, bagging, can't keep them up and I look ridiculous at work. Even my jeans are doing it. Oh well. I'm 6 weeks from walking on stage..what do I want at this point other than 2 wardrobes! LOL

Sorry blonde moment.... :o

Kelly Baker
02-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Sorry blonde moment.... :o

lol...it's the lack of carbs...:D

**blondie**
02-16-2009, 04:23 PM
lol...it's the lack of carbs...:D

I think it is, my trainer cut my calories Sat too. I can tell I'm just so draggy today. Maybe my body will adjust to the change in my diet soon. Right now it's mad because it's not getting as much.... wahhhhhhh!
I'm just like sitting at my desk in a dazzeee.... i will drink some no shogun & maybe that will help! I have to work back tonight.

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Well y'all it's Tuesday & you know what that means.... SHOULDERS!

Had a great back workout last night... here's what I did--

Pullups 4 sets of 8-- my fav thing to start w/
Deadlifts 3/4 of the way down & back up 2 sets w/ a 45 on each side of smith machine(btw what does the smith machine bar weigh?-is that a stupid question) I don't think it weighs the same as the bar u use for flat benching does it? for 15 reps, then the last two sets w/ I added 10 more lbs to each side & did 12 reps for the last two sets.
Next- 1 arm reverse pulldowns hammerstrength machine
1st set 15 reps w/ 45 on each side.
Next 3 sets 12 reps w/ a 25 added onto the 45 on each side.
I finished it of w/ a drop back down to 45 each side w/ 15 reps-- I was really feeling good so I wanted to throw another set in.
Then I did the close row machine,
First set of 8 w/ 130 8 reps
2nd two sets I went down to 110-- 12 reps
Final set of 100 for 12 reps
Then I was finito, after some sets w/ the ab wheel. I've gotten so addicted to that ab wheel lately...
And I went to bed @ 9 last night.... because I was so exhausted & I seem to think it's from my drop in calories this week. But regardless I'm just glad I had a strong workout that's all that matters.

So as for today, well I'm still feeling tired. I've just finished meal #3 & I think I'm fixing to go tan & take a nap zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-- Funny story! Was drinking water this morning @ my desk & completely spilled it in my lap... completely looked like I peed myself.... it was really cold.... guys @ work thought it was pretty funny--
Anyways- it's dry now so we are all good!

Kelly Baker
02-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Nice shoulder work! At least you didn't spill Crystal Light on yourself at work like I did. Thank GOD I was wearing black!

BEAST MODE
02-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Good back work! Took me a while to realize you weren't posting at MD anymore. Did you ever get your pink straps?

musclegoddess65
02-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Nice work on them shoulders!

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 04:38 PM
Nice shoulder work! At least you didn't spill Crystal Light on yourself at work like I did. Thank GOD I was wearing black!

Oh no! Well girl ask anyone I work with I am always spilling stuff dropping stuff etc.... i'm ms.clumsy that's for sure!!! :p

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Nice work on them shoulders!

Thanks Girls but that was my back workout, tonight is my shoulder workout. I will post my shoulder workout tonight. I was feeling draggy earlier but I'm actually surprisingly perking up now.. yipp yipp eeeee

musclegoddess65
02-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Thanks Girls but that was my back workout, tonight is my shoulder workout. I will post my shoulder workout tonight. I was feeling draggy earlier but I'm actually surprisingly perking up now.. yipp yipp eeeee

damn now who's carb depleted....

MMM i was just seeing if YOU were paying attention :)

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Good back work! Took me a while to realize you weren't posting at MD anymore. Did you ever get your pink straps?

Heyyyyy! It's my long lost buddy :)
I have not ordered them yet but will very soon. Especially now because I have this like pulling feeling in my hand. I aggravated it when I was benching on Sunday. I like was pressing & there is like this little tinge of pain in my hand. So needless to say I need to get those straps because they might help prevent injury just in case that little tinge of pain turns into something.
How have ya been?

BEAST MODE
02-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Heyyyyy! It's my long lost buddy :)
I have not ordered them yet but will very soon. Especially now because I have this like pulling feeling in my hand. I aggravated it when I was benching on Sunday. I like was pressing & there is like this little tinge of pain in my hand. So needless to say I need to get those straps because they might help prevent injury just in case that little tinge of pain turns into something.
How have ya been?

Where in your hand is the pain? I've had that happen but it's been more in the wrist.

I've been just fine. The weather changes have my sinuses and throat a little sore, but not enough to keep me from getting in the gym. I lost another 3 pounds last week! Down 32 total. I think I'm going to have to move my thread over here from the other site.

Kelly Baker
02-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Where in your hand is the pain? I've had that happen but it's been more in the wrist.

I've been just fine. The weather changes have my sinuses and throat a little sore, but not enough to keep me from getting in the gym. I lost another 3 pounds last week! Down 32 total. I think I'm going to have to move my thread over here from the other site.

Go for it...lol!

BEAST MODE
02-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Go for it...lol!

I's is gonna Kel Kel! You think I should use the name we discussed earlier? I was going to do it last weekend but I didn't have my progress pics at home and I wanted to upload them as soon as I start the post.

Kelly Baker
02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
I's is gonna Kel Kel! You think I should use the name we discussed earlier? I was going to do it last weekend but I didn't have my progress pics at home and I wanted to upload them as soon as I start the post.

That would be funny if you did use that name. I'm going to continue to have 2 homes though... I visit the folks that I like here and continue to go about my business.

BEAST MODE
02-17-2009, 05:01 PM
That would be funny if you did use that name. I'm going to continue to have 2 homes though... I visit the folks that I like here and continue to go about my business.

I am doing the same thing w/ the 2 homes, but everyone who came to my thread is only here now except you. You and Adina are the only reasons I'm still at MD.

And we have hijacked a thread!

Gunz
02-17-2009, 05:39 PM
amazing how the right tunes can make for a great workout!!!

true that!!!

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 07:28 PM

Well it's like the underside of my hand & kind of starts at my wrist & sort of works it's way up a little bit almost to the center(palm) of my hand. I worked shoulders tonight & it didn't seem to bother me any.

& good job on losing the pounds--- u da man!

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
true that!!!

double true that!

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 07:31 PM
damn now who's carb depleted....

MMM i was just seeing if YOU were paying attention :)

LOL! Don't worry once you get to know me even better you will see how dingy I can be..... I was literally given the nickname blondie for a reason at work.... I completely earned it!

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 07:38 PM
I had an awesome shoulder workout tonight, felt good & strong again & I'm hoping this lasts through the rest of the week...

Overhead Press w/ Dumbells
First Set 20 for 20 reps
Second & Third Set 35 for 15 reps
Fourth & Final Set 45 for 12 actually very last set was 10 reps.
I normally don't do 5 sets but was feeling pretty good!

Lateral Raises
All four sets of 12 w/ 25lbs

Frontal Raises
All four sets of 12 w/ 25lbs

Rear Delts on Peck Deck
First set 130 10 reps
Second set & Third set 110 12 reps
Final Set 90 12 reps

Shrugs w/ Dumbells
4 sets of 12 w/ 40lb dumbells

2 morow I teach an hour Powerpump Class & immediately following that a 30 min biggest loser class which is very low impact because most of the members in that program are not that advanced yet, just starting out.

BEAST MODE
02-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Well it's like the underside of my hand & kind of starts at my wrist & sort of works it's way up a little bit almost to the center(palm) of my hand. I worked shoulders tonight & it didn't seem to bother me any.

& good job on losing the pounds--- u da man!

Pretty sure I've had that exact same thing happen to me before. I probably just worked through it. And thank you...I am planning on moving my thread over here from MD this weekend and posting my progress pics again. You gonna come visit me?

BEAST MODE
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Damn girl! Awesome shoulder workout! You're strong!

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Pretty sure I've had that exact same thing happen to me before. I probably just worked through it. And thank you...I am planning on moving my thread over here from MD this weekend and posting my progress pics again. You gonna come visit me?

Damn Straight I will! :D

**blondie**
02-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Damn girl! Awesome shoulder workout! You're strong!

I had a strong day today, some days I feel it & then some days I don't.... I love days like today! I feel like I'm on Cloud 9 right now!!!!!! :rolleyes:

~gymdiva~
02-18-2009, 12:53 AM
it was the lack of gum ;)

robert da strongman
02-18-2009, 12:56 AM
nice shoulder training!!

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 06:32 AM
it was the lack of gum ;)

Oh yeah only got to 3 pieces!!!! :)

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 06:32 AM
nice shoulder training!!

Thanks!!!! :D

corrie79
02-18-2009, 07:08 AM

You girls have issues with your wardrobe when dieting down for a comp too? I thought I was lonely on that front, it's good to know you guys are feeling the same frustration. I have to get all new clothes/got all new clothes when I dropped a ton of body fat and I was told by ignorant people that I was engaging in glorified anorexia. That really hurt. Now I see you ladies are having the same problems and that totally helps me feel better. Thanks!

BEAST MODE
02-18-2009, 07:50 AM
Damn Straight I will! :D

You better!

I had a strong day today, some days I feel it & then some days I don't.... I love days like today! I feel like I'm on Cloud 9 right now!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I do not feel that way at all today! I have a cold. This never happens when I'm dieting. But I was reading an article the other day about symptoms of overtraining and this is definitely one of them. Grrrrr!!!!! I hate rest days!

Kelly Baker
02-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Good morning! Just popping in to say hello!

Valkyrie
02-18-2009, 10:53 AM
What Kelly said! http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/images/smilies/wavey.gif

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 12:11 PM
You girls have issues with your wardrobe when dieting down for a comp too? I thought I was lonely on that front, it's good to know you guys are feeling the same frustration. I have to get all new clothes/got all new clothes when I dropped a ton of body fat and I was told by ignorant people that I was engaging in glorified anorexia. That really hurt. Now I see you ladies are having the same problems and that totally helps me feel better. Thanks!

Oh no your definitely not alone. I was actually just in the bathroom considering as to whether or not I need to take scissors & cut another hole in my belt... my pants keep falling down! But it I do that then they will be all bunchy... what is a girl to do???

You better!

I do not feel that way at all today! I have a cold. This never happens when I'm dieting. But I was reading an article the other day about symptoms of overtraining and this is definitely one of them. Grrrrr!!!!! I hate rest days!

Oh no your sick? That sucks! I'm sorry your feeling bad..

Hello Hello!! I'm doing great, how are you doing?

What Kelly said! http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/images/smilies/wavey.gif

Hey! I'm good how are you today? Anything new & exciting?

Kelly Baker
02-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Work...is...killing...me. I've been working on an independent medical evaluation for 3 hours now and my head hurts. Life would be beautiful if people weren't able to work the system so easily! Training was good though! Hope your day is going well!

musclegoddess65
02-18-2009, 01:06 PM
hey girl.... nice shoulder training... you are strong!

I'm in training for next two days at work.. crystal report writing... can you say BORING sure I know ya can! even worse when your getting it and the rest of the class is not, but gives me time to search flights for June :)

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 08:13 PM
i'm bummed.... utterly completely bummed.....
diet is going fine- training has been fantastic this week--
it's my attitude... no need to call me blondie anymore just call me ms. bitch...
i've just hit that point where everyone at work is getting on my nerves...people at the gym are getting on my nerves...
to the point where this morning I seriously about stayed home... i was just going to stay home like a little hermit, i would be so happy if i could just do that...
people at work just don't understand i'm not in a picking/joking mood...
and don't think i haven't snapped off @ a few this week either...
& i feel bad that i feel like this cause it's not me at all.
i just don't wanna be messed w/ you know?
am i crazy? ... mean? ....
what can i do to fix my attitude?
Help me!!!
Sincerely,
Ms. Bitch

musclegoddess65
02-18-2009, 08:16 PM
ok we need a group hug for Blondie...

normal peeps don't get what we do, and between how hard we push, cuts in calories, and just day to day stuff, any of us can turn into a bitch...

Have you taken a rest day lately.. or maybe a little 20 minute snooze at lunch time?

robert da strongman
02-18-2009, 08:30 PM
it's my attitude... no need to call me blondie anymore just call me ms. bitch...
i've just hit that point where everyone at work is getting on my nerves...people at the gym are getting on my nerves...
to the point where this morning I seriously about stayed home... i was just going to stay home like a little hermit, i would be so happy if i could just do that...
Help me!!!
Sincerely,
Ms. Bitch

ya know that was me yesterday....

hang in there

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Thanks Buddies-
I'm sure I will feel better if the weekend will hurry up & get here. I will take Saturday off except for cardio. I will be sure to just rest & do absolutely nothing.
Atleast I have a few days away from work when me & gymdiva go to the Arnold. I can be around people like me & who understand what I'm going through so it won't be bad.
And when I get back from the Arnold I will only have 6 more weeks to go I believe till my competition...
I just gotta think positive...

robert da strongman
02-18-2009, 08:39 PM
and we got yer back here. wish i was going to the arnold...

musclegoddess65
02-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks Buddies-
I'm sure I will feel better if the weekend will hurry up & get here. I will take Saturday off except for cardio. I will be sure to just rest & do absolutely nothing.
Atleast I have a few days away from work when me & gymdiva go to the Arnold. I can be around people like me & who understand what I'm going through so it won't be bad.
And when I get back from the Arnold I will only have 6 more weeks to go I believe till my competition...
I just gotta think positive...

ah yes the weekend!!!

can't wait to meet ya at the Arnold.... and you can call or text anytime you feel the need to blow off some steam....

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 09:04 PM
ah yes the weekend!!!

can't wait to meet ya at the Arnold.... and you can call or text anytime you feel the need to blow off some steam....

Awww thanks!!! You are such a sweetie... And I can't wait to meet you either!!!!!

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 09:06 PM
and we got yer back here. wish i was going to the arnold...

thanks!! I wish you were going to the arnold too.. sniff sniff....
& I'm a lucky girl to have all of y'all on my side ;)

robert da strongman
02-18-2009, 09:08 PM
well with all i am dishing out for the europa i am broke!

musclegoddess65
02-18-2009, 09:17 PM
We wish you were coming to the AC too... your gonna miss the 3 way battle for Sharon's legs...you could have been the videographer...

robert da strongman
02-18-2009, 09:27 PM
nah y'all be fightin over mine

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 09:29 PM
nah y'all be fightin over mine

Yeah your right... we can't have that now can we?????

robert da strongman
02-18-2009, 09:31 PM
haha nooooo

lol i would just stand and stare.....pretty ladies....

~gymdiva~
02-18-2009, 09:40 PM
ok we need a group hug for Blondie...

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug008.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug007.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

musclegoddess65
02-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Yeah your right... we can't have that now can we?????

http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5520.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-18-2009, 09:43 PM
I really hate to miss this gathering at the Arnold this year.

Damned downward economic spiral... :mad:

**blondie**
02-18-2009, 09:44 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug001.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug008.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug007.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Well if that doesn't put a smile on my face I don't know what will!!!! Awwww.... **blush**

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 08:52 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!
2days agenda--
Work -
Eat -
LEGS -
Home -

Valkyrie
02-19-2009, 09:17 AM
Good Morning. You are sounding better already! :)

BEAST MODE
02-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Oh no your sick? That sucks! I'm sorry your feeling bad..

Thank you, I am feeling much better today.

Help me!!!
Sincerely,
Ms. Bitch

Maybe it's your calories...are you cutting them way back? I find that if I cut way back I get way too hungry way too fast and become a dick to everyone. This time I've found a happy medium and my mood is good probably 95% of the time. Hope you're having a better day today!

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Good Morning. You are sounding better already! :)

Yes, I am feeling much better today -- thanks!!!! :D

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Thank you, I am feeling much better today.

Maybe it's your calories...are you cutting them way back? I find that if I cut way back I get way too hungry way too fast and become a dick to everyone. This time I've found a happy medium and my mood is good probably 95% of the time. Hope you're having a better day today!

I'm glad your feeling better!

It wasn't a drastic cut in calories, but enough to make me wack out!! :eek:

BEAST MODE
02-19-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm glad your feeling better!

It wasn't a drastic cut in calories, but enough to make me wack out!! :eek:

I find that most of the time if I start to get aggravated w/ someone it's because they're offering me to go out and eat some place bad or trying to get me to have junk food when I've told them already that I'm not doing that while I'm dieting. People just need to learn how to listen!

Kelly Baker
02-19-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm here for you if you need to rant! PM me anytime or I can just give you my cell and you can text. I'll be disintigrating into Pure 100% Evil Bitch over the next 6 weeks, so we can have some fun times hating on the "normal" folk. Hope you have a good day today!

BEAST MODE
02-19-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm here for you if you need to rant! PM me anytime or I can just give you my cell and you can text. I'll be disintigrating into Pure 100% Evil Bitch over the next 6 weeks, so we can have some fun times hating on the "normal" folk. Hope you have a good day today!

No Kel Kel! You can't be a bitch! You are so nice and you help keep me from losing my mind at work!

Kelly Baker
02-19-2009, 10:42 AM
No Kel Kel! You can't be a bitch! You are so nice and you help keep me from losing my mind at work!

I'm nice to people that I like. I am truly the meanest thing walking when I have reason to be....

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 11:23 AM
I find that most of the time if I start to get aggravated w/ someone it's because they're offering me to go out and eat some place bad or trying to get me to have junk food when I've told them already that I'm not doing that while I'm dieting. People just need to learn how to listen!

I understand, I just refused a jelly bean this morning. They have a huge bag of Jelly Belly beans you know the million flavors & they couldn't even get me to try one. I don't want that shit. They gave me that oh 1 won't kill ya!

Ok girlie! I really appreciate it. It is really helping having all of yall to talk to during this prep. It makes such a difference when I can get on here & vent & we are all so much alike & can truly relate!

I'm nice to people that I like. I am truly the meanest thing walking when I have reason to be....

If your like me you can go from 0 to bitch in 1 second, hehehe.. I can be the nicest person you could ever meet.... but piss me off, especially now... and well... it get's ugly....
Like seriously, after this week I walk around the office DARING someone to piss me off..*** evil laugh**

BEAST MODE
02-19-2009, 11:32 AM
I understand, I just refused a jelly bean this morning. They have a huge bag of Jelly Belly beans you know the million flavors & they couldn't even get me to try one. I don't want that shit. They gave me that oh 1 won't kill ya!

What did you tell them when they said that? I always say one leads to 2, leads to 20, leads to a whole pizza, etc. I'm happy w/ my one cheat per week. I don't crave anything through the week, and normally don't really even care to have the cheat on weekends, but I use it to keep me from craving the next week and also to boost the metabolism.

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 11:37 AM
What did you tell them when they said that? I always say one leads to 2, leads to 20, leads to a whole pizza, etc. I'm happy w/ my one cheat per week. I don't crave anything through the week, and normally don't really even care to have the cheat on weekends, but I use it to keep me from craving the next week and also to boost the metabolism.

I just said no I can't. But your right the truth is if I would have eaten just one I would have prob went back for more. I have some sf strawberry jello to go along w/ my lunch that is even more exciting than that.

~gymdiva~
02-19-2009, 01:18 PM
mmmm jelly bellys...I loved doing the mix up combo recipes they had...I might have to get some after the arnold now :D

Kelly Baker
02-19-2009, 01:20 PM
*Ears in fingers* la la la la la!!! I am NOT listening to Jelly Belly talk!

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 03:22 PM
mmmm jelly bellys...I loved doing the mix up combo recipes they had...I might have to get some after the arnold now :D

I had to listen to everyone trying those combos this morning:(.... hey diva after my show lets get together & mix up some jelly bean combos.... deal?

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 03:22 PM
*Ears in fingers* la la la la la!!! I am NOT listening to Jelly Belly talk!

I know .... :(

~gymdiva~
02-19-2009, 03:24 PM
I had to listen to everyone trying those combos this morning:(.... hey diva after my show lets get together & mix up some jelly bean combos.... deal?

deal! :D

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 09:57 PM
deal! :D

Ummm I changed my mind to Reese Cups..... that ok?

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Ok I worked Legs tonight & had another incredible workout...
Squats on Smith Machine
First set w/a 45lb on each side for 15 reps
Next 3 sets w/ a 45lb & 25lb on each side for 12 reps

Walking Lunges length of basketball court 4 times w/ 25 lb db

Leg Sled
4 sets (2) 45lb on each side 15 reps

Single Leg Hamstring Curl
First set w/ 25 on each side for 15 reps
Next 3 sets w/ 35 on each side for 12 reps

Quad Extension* was pretty worn out by this point *
110 for 15 reps, 2 sets of those
I dropped down in weight but can't remember what to I think 85 for 20 reps, I can't remember it was a lighter weight but I was really doing them slow and then holding them extended & squeezing the quads for say 10 secs before releasing.

And I think that pretty much covers my leg workout......

And by the way in case any of you don't realize it...........
2morow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as you know I've had a whacked out week & am so relieved that the weekend is coming up so I can finally just chill.......
I'm doing tris & bis 2morow, then getting groceries..
So Sat I'm doing my cardio..then going to see my trainer @ 10 that morning, then I'm literally doing absolutely nothing the rest of the day!!!!!!!!! Except get all my meals in & nap

robert da strongman
02-19-2009, 10:07 PM
great leg work!

and hooray for friday

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 10:10 PM

Goodnight Everyone!!!!!! This is a pic I took the other day of me flexing in my fav Nike crop top that I will actually wear now since I've gotten leaner... Wahoo!!!!!!

**blondie**
02-19-2009, 10:14 PM
great leg work!

And hooray for friday

yeeeahhhhhhhhh friiiiiddayyyyyyyyyy

musclegoddess65
02-19-2009, 10:16 PM
yeeeahhhhhhhhh friiiiiddayyyyyyyyyy

woo hoo, chat w/ya tomorrow!!!

nice training and enjoy the weekend....

~gymdiva~
02-20-2009, 01:33 AM
Ummm I changed my mind to Reese Cups..... that ok?

um hello, let's do both! :D

buckimscl
02-20-2009, 01:36 AM
Whoever came up with the idea of putting peanut butter and chocolate together should get some sort of lifetime achievement award. They don't need to do anything else for my vote:)

Angela123
02-20-2009, 03:44 AM

Goodnight Everyone!!!!!! This is a pic I took the other day of me flexing in my fav Nike crop top that I will actually wear now since I've gotten leaner... Wahoo!!!!!!

so pretty and nice bicep! isnt it the best when you can wear crop tops and just sports bras to the gym?

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 06:28 AM
um hello, let's do both! :D

Ohhhhhhh I like the way you think..... we are gonna be so much trouble when we are together in ummm a little less than two weeks!!!!!!!

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 06:29 AM
Whoever came up with the idea of putting peanut butter and chocolate together should get some sort of lifetime achievement award. They don't need to do anything else for my vote:)

Yeah.... like as if pb wasn't like the best thing on the face of the earth already... they add chocolate!!!!!!!!

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 06:31 AM
so pretty and nice bicep! isnt it the best when you can wear crop tops and just sports bras to the gym?

Yes!! Definitely! And I definitely won't wear them until I feel 100% confident in them you know??? It's like I would keep trying them on & look in the mirror & I would say no not yet, not yet & then finally I was like ok I'm cool now I can wear this.

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 06:36 AM
FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY
FINALLY I CAN PUT THE WEEK FROM HELL BEHIND ME......

-- Biceps & Triceps today!!!!! Grocery Shopping Day too...

BEAST MODE
02-20-2009, 09:18 AM
Ok I worked Legs tonight & had another incredible workout...
Squats on Smith Machine
First set w/a 45lb on each side for 15 reps
Next 3 sets w/ a 45lb & 25lb on each side for 12 reps

Walking Lunges length of basketball court 4 times w/ 25 lb db

Leg Sled
4 sets (2) 45lb on each side 15 reps

Single Leg Hamstring Curl
First set w/ 25 on each side for 15 reps
Next 3 sets w/ 35 on each side for 12 reps

Quad Extension* was pretty worn out by this point *
110 for 15 reps, 2 sets of those
I dropped down in weight but can't remember what to I think 85 for 20 reps, I can't remember it was a lighter weight but I was really doing them slow and then holding them extended & squeezing the quads for say 10 secs before releasing.

And I think that pretty much covers my leg workout......

And by the way in case any of you don't realize it...........
2morow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as you know I've had a whacked out week & am so relieved that the weekend is coming up so I can finally just chill.......
I'm doing tris & bis 2morow, then getting groceries..
So Sat I'm doing my cardio..then going to see my trainer @ 10 that morning, then I'm literally doing absolutely nothing the rest of the day!!!!!!!!! Except get all my meals in & nap

Great leg work! Hope you have a good arm workout today. Oh and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

BEAST MODE
02-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Hey bud, thread's up...come visit me!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=1480

Kelly Baker
02-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Great leg work! My training partner and I have made a deal. Both of us are going to be sick as hell for this, but we don't care. (Kim has the same list of awful restrictions I do thanks to her genetics) We are going to the Cheesecake Factory the day of the show when we're done and we are both going to get sick off cheesecake!

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Great leg work! Hope you have a good arm workout today. Oh and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Yes!! Friday Finally... Happy Friday to you too.....

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Hey bud, thread's up...come visit me!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=1480

Great! Thanks for letting me know!

Great leg work! My training partner and I have made a deal. Both of us are going to be sick as hell for this, but we don't care. (Kim has the same list of awful restrictions I do thanks to her genetics) We are going to the Cheesecake Factory the day of the show when we're done and we are both going to get sick off cheesecake!

Oh I can't wait to get sick off of something delicious!!!!!!

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey Everyone-

I have mastered the talent of making an individual size sf jello cup last as long as humanly possible

~gymdiva~
02-20-2009, 12:39 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 03:54 PM
i slowly take a small bite sit it on my tongue & roll it around as it's juices seep into my tongue & down my throat.....my mouth overloaded w/ nothing but delectable flavor that I can't get enough of..... it desolves & i get bite after bite of that jelloy goodness.. that for which i do not have to feel even a smidge of guilt about... and for those moments i am in heaven...

~gymdiva~
02-20-2009, 03:59 PM
wait, you just described jello???

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 04:02 PM
wait, you just described jello???

I take my jello very seriously....:p

**blondie**
02-20-2009, 04:06 PM
And just for the record you are the one w/ the jello fetish...

musclegoddess65
02-20-2009, 05:41 PM
i slowly take a small bite sit it on my tongue & roll it around as it's juices seep into my tongue & down my throat.....my mouth overloaded w/ nothing but delectable flavor that I can't get enough of..... it desolves & i get bite after bite of that jelloy goodness.. that for which i do not have to feel even a smidge of guilt about... and for those moments i am in heaven...

damn... and your talking about jello right :)

I love jello :p

~gymdiva~
02-21-2009, 12:43 AM
And just for the record you are the one w/ the jello fetish...

not me man http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink022.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

**blondie**
02-21-2009, 06:39 AM
8 Weeks Out Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! as of today.......:D

**blondie**
02-21-2009, 06:39 AM
Todays agenda..... go see my trainer & then get some much needed rest!

musclegoddess65
02-21-2009, 07:41 AM
Todays agenda..... go see my trainer & then get some much needed rest!

as she posts this at 5:39am!!!!
:D

**blondie**
02-21-2009, 08:01 AM
as she posts this at 5:39am!!!!

LMAO!!!! Well a girls gotta get her cardio in :)

BEAST MODE
02-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Up at 5:30 on a Saturday? You're crazy!!! I guess I don't have room to talk though, I'm usually up by 6 or 6:30.

**blondie**
02-21-2009, 02:14 PM
What are your cardio sessions like now? How long are you going and what type of cardio?

Right now an hour long every morning. I do a pace of about 3.8 to 4 but at a high incline.... on the treadmill of course. I have one in my home so instead of going to the gym for am cardio I do it at home. It works out best for me although I wish I was at the gym to take advantage of the different cardio equipment.
Step Mill is my fav!! I need one of those in my home!

**blondie**
02-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Up at 5:30 on a Saturday? You're crazy!!! I guess I don't have room to talk though, I'm usually up by 6 or 6:30.

I know, I had to go see my trainer, & had to get in my am cardio... but I'm fixing to take a nap .... yes!

musclegoddess65
02-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Right now an hour long every morning. I do a pace of about 3.8 to 4 but at a high incline.... on the treadmill of course. I have one in my home so instead of going to the gym for am cardio I do it at home. It works out best for me although I wish I was at the gym to take advantage of the different cardio equipment.
Step Mill is my fav!! I need one of those in my home!

you wanna make it your bitch don't ya :D I swear I won't be able to get on that thing again without that thought in my head....

**blondie**
02-21-2009, 05:18 PM
you wanna make it your bitch don't ya :D I swear I won't be able to get on that thing again without that thought in my head....

Yep that treadmill is my bitch.... LOL... & me either.. thanks to Sharon...

BEAST MODE
02-21-2009, 08:39 PM
So how has your Saturday been? You get all your rest in?

**blondie**
02-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Yep... Been resting & relaxing... Just get up to eat... & random trips to the computer like right now....Been nice...LOL ... having trouble holding my eyes open right now.... How has yours been?

~gymdiva~
02-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Yep that treadmill is my bitch.... LOL... & me either.. thanks to Sharon...

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy075.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

**blondie**
02-22-2009, 09:42 AM
http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/13/04/62.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Fitness%3A10559&)

BEAST MODE
02-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Yep... Been resting & relaxing... Just get up to eat... & random trips to the computer like right now....Been nice...LOL ... having trouble holding my eyes open right now.... How has yours been?

Well that's good to hear. Mine was just dandy. Felt good to get a workout in and feel better. Got to meet up w/ an old training partner and have my cheat meal then just hung out for a while and talked about bodybuilding. Gotta drive back to STL today though....such a boring drive.

musclegoddess65
02-22-2009, 04:59 PM
hope your rest weekend has been beneficial for you!!!

musclegoddess65
02-22-2009, 05:58 PM
http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5523.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Just for you Blondie!

**blondie**
02-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Well that's good to hear. Mine was just dandy. Felt good to get a workout in and feel better. Got to meet up w/ an old training partner and have my cheat meal then just hung out for a while and talked about bodybuilding. Gotta drive back to STL today though....such a boring drive.

Oh how was that cheat meal??? And you got the chance to catch up w/ a good friend. Sounds like a good weekend! And I'm glad you are feeling better.

hope your rest weekend has been beneficial for you!!!

Yes, I'm feeling so much better!!!

http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5523.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

Just for you Blondie!

http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/07/02/11667.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Lot%20of%20laugh%3A11667&)

Click here (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027) to add cool Smileys to this website for FREE!

BEAST MODE
02-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Oh how was that cheat meal??? And you got the chance to catch up w/ a good friend. Sounds like a good weekend! And I'm glad you are feeling better.

Cheat meal was fantastic. I was FULL! Definitely a good weekend. I feel rested and ready to destroy legs in the morning.

~gymdiva~
02-22-2009, 10:07 PM
I love the lil dude on the bike!!! man we need to find the stepmill smiley!

Sistersteel
02-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Blondie,
Thought I would drop in and show some support. I wish you all the best!
:)

Have a great week!

**blondie**
02-23-2009, 06:34 AM
I love the lil dude on the bike!!! man we need to find the stepmill smiley!

You really think the E2H smiley would be smiling...? It would have to have a grueling face on it...GRRRRR

**blondie**
02-23-2009, 06:35 AM
Blondie,
Thought I would drop in and show some support. I wish you all the best!
:)

Have a great week!

Thanks for dropping in!! Hope you have a great day!!!

**blondie**
02-23-2009, 06:47 AM
Ok well update on ME---
Had a good restful weekend... Feel somewhat rebooted..Saw my trainer, that went well, still on track we worked on posing which is tons of fun(that was meant to be sarcastic)
I have woken up this morning & literally given myself a pep talk..
You know the you can do it, it's no big deal. Just eat train hard so on so on..
Had a kickbutt cardio workout this morning followed by abs.
Fixing to get ready for work. Really got to not let the "normal" people at work get to me. Just stay in my "zone" at work, you know get my work done. Try not to let the things that under normal circumstance wouldn't bother me---well.... try not to let those things get to me now. Which by the way if you have any tips on how to not let these things annoy me, please let me know. Needless to say, on Tuesday when I have to go pick up the cake for the coworkers going away party I will bring it in force a smile & walk briskly back up to my desk while co workers stuff their faces w/ cake. And well on Friday when everyone goes to lunch for my boss' bday I will stay in the quiet & peaceful office & lay my head down on my desk & maybe take a quick nap... but I will bring him a Grande Americano & grab one for myself as well to make up for not joining the crowd early that morning.
But you know what? All is cool this week, I'm just going to do my usual & go about my business. Not get whacked out like I did last week.
Yesterday, I worked chest & it went really really good.
Real quick recap, I did 5 sets Incline Press, 5 sets Flies w/ Dumbells & a Flat Brench Press w/ Dumbells.
Then of course abs, which I am trying to work every morning & evening after abs at this point.

Sooooo.... I guess I should go get dressed & get ready for work. I'm excited because this is my last full week of work for 2 weeks, I only work next Mon-Wed next week because Thurs my & gymdiva leave for the Arnold. And well.. I don't have to go back to work till the following Tues. It is going to be so nice to have a little break from work. And hopefully come home even more motivated than when I left!

BEAST MODE
02-23-2009, 08:52 AM
I wish I could go to the Arnold :(

Have a good week!

Kelly Baker
02-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Don't listen to the haters at work. There's always someone who feels like they have to be in my business because they are "concerned" about how much I'm eating since they see the fat coming off. Idiots.... the heavybag was invented for a reason! Have a good week!

~gymdiva~
02-23-2009, 01:19 PM
your coworkers are pissing me off! mine have always been great...never trying to taunt me or question me in a, "you must be stupid to do this" kinda way...they've always been supportive and find it fun to watch me dwindle on down...don't make me have to come down there and tell them what's up ;)

robert da strongman
02-23-2009, 05:44 PM
dont let 'em get to ya...

thya have no clue about hard work and dedication.

BEAST MODE
02-23-2009, 05:46 PM
dont let 'em get to ya...

thya have no clue about hard work and dedication.

Very few people do. I told our Administrative Assistant here at work that my legs were named Hard Work and Dedication. She got a kick out of that. So did I.

**blondie**
02-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Awwwwww you guys!!!! I'm truly feeling the love tonight!!!! What would I do without yall????? http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/10/05/107.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Girl%B4s%20kiss%3A10154&)

Ok so today at work was fantastic. I went in w/ my positive attitude just got my work done in my own little world & felt good. I even got the bright idea to start going across the street from the office to this cute little coffee shop w/ these cozy sofas. Took me a magazine, got a coffee sat there read & relaxed on the sofa. I'm thinking this is going to be a new thing for me. It was so nice... & relaxing, got to clear my head & reboot for the afternoon. I go about 1 after I have already eaten at my desk while I'm working. So from 1-2 I can relax.. ahhh how nice...
Ok so my Back workout tonight...
rich.. finally got the straps & they worked great!!!!
Started w/ a warmup of 3 sets of 8 pullups, I hold for a few seconds on each rep to really feel & then I hang at the end, I love the feeling of just hanging & stretching.
Deadlifts were next
5 sets total
1st set w/ 90 15 reps
2nd 2 sets w/ 110 12 reps
Last two sets w/ 130 10 reps

Wide Grip Pulldowns
5 sets total
I really can't remember what I started out w/
I know the highest I got up to was 130 for 12 reps I believe.. sorry mind gone blank on these.

Narrow Grip rows
I'm thinking I got up to 130 on these as well, I know I did a total of five sets no fewer than 10 reps on the heaviest sets..

I'm sorry yall so tired I can't think straight.... I'm gonna go sip some green tea before slipping off to bed....

Yawwwnnnn http://ui.crawlersmileys.com/files/smileys/06/05/64.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Sleeping%20Puppy%3A9686&) Nite!

Click here (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027) to add cool Smileys to this website for FREE!

robert da strongman
02-23-2009, 08:44 PM
good back work!

BEAST MODE
02-24-2009, 05:33 AM
Good workout gorgeous! So did you notice the straps allowing you to focus more on contracting your back than pulling w/ your arms?

**blondie**
02-24-2009, 06:36 AM
good back work!

Thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good workout gorgeous! So did you notice the straps allowing you to focus more on contracting your back than pulling w/ your arms?

Oh hell yes!! I can't believe the difference it made!! Incredible!

**blondie**
02-24-2009, 06:38 AM
Tuesday... Yippeee.....
Sorry if I sound so excited this early in the morning its just that I'm eating my oatmeal right now, & welll.... that makes me real real happy http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/07/02/96.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Sneering%3A9739&)

So this week started out good yesterday.... last week was just so bad. Things feel back to normal this week so that's great!!!

BEAST MODE
02-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Glad you're having a better week bud! I hate oatmeal. It's just so boring.

Kelly Baker
02-24-2009, 09:52 AM
Back work was awesome yesterday! Don't listen to Rich, oatmeal is the best!

Valkyrie
02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Nice back work. Glad things are looking up for you. :)

BEAST MODE
02-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Back work was awesome yesterday! Don't listen to Rich, oatmeal is the best!

Haha, depends on what kind you're eating Kel-bel! I just do the Quaker old-fashioned oats and sweeten w/ a little splenda. So not very tasty.

Kelly Baker
02-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Haha, depends on what kind you're eating Kel-bel! I just do the Quaker old-fashioned oats and sweeten w/ a little splenda. So not very tasty.

Try steel cut with some honey or agave necter on it. Yum! Of course, I do have to get my carbs where I can...;)

BEAST MODE
02-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Try steel cut with some honey or agave necter on it. Yum! Of course, I do have to get my carbs where I can...;)

I may try that when I'm done dieting. I'll suffer through the boring stuff for now.

robert da strongman
02-24-2009, 11:53 AM

agave honey is excellent!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-24-2009, 02:21 PM
I second the support for oatmeal. :)

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 06:43 PM
mmm oatmeal.... I want some with some sugar free maple syrup in it...

glad to hear the restful weekend was a good thing...

Kelly Baker
02-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Good morning! You ready for the Arnold?

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 12:28 PM
I second the support for oatmeal. :)
Oh yeah!!

mmm oatmeal.... I want some with some sugar free maple syrup in it...

glad to hear the restful weekend was a good thing...

I know girl... I looooovvvvveee oatmeal... right now it is like my dessert.

agave honey is excellent!

what is agave honey?

Ok so my workout yest afternoon. It was one of those, oh I'm so tired but I HAVE to get through this workout. So I did shoulders,
Overhead Press w/ dumbells
Lateral Raises w/ Cables
Upright Rows on Cable Crossover
Peck Deck for Rear Delts
Shrugs w/ dumbells.
I typically do 4 sets for everything although yesterday I did 3 and it was all i could do to find the energy to do 3 sets... but you know what I pushed myself & got through the workout so it's cool. I had a busy busy day at work, I know I just sit at a desk all day but it can be mentally draining.
Hopefully w/ the extra sleep I got last night I should be pretty wound up at the gym tonight. I teach an hour powerpump class & then 30 min biggest loser. I'm going to have the 30 min biggest loser class do some cycling, it's something different for them & I can get a little extra cardio in as well. :rolleyes:
Also- my lower back is still freaking tight from deadlifts on Monday. Its like sore and I dont' think a good sore, it's kind of an ache. I will do extra stretching tonight to hopefully help that!
Hope everyone else is having a great week so far. Yippeee, it's Wednesday!!!!!! Two more days to go till my weekend.
I go see my trainer on Sat & then I have to get some packing done on Sat for the trip to OH w/ my girl the diva on Thurs!!!!!
By the way girl, I may try to get most of my weights in before we leave.... I was thinking of Chest & Tris on Sunday, Mon Back & Bis, Tues Shoulders that would just leave legs for Thurs if you wanted to do them before we left, just let me know what your workout plan is because I can set a muscle group aside for our trip if you wanted to work something particular together. Sorry you know I'm a bit of a planner :)

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 12:32 PM
Good morning! You ready for the Arnold?

Good Morning!!!!!! Yes I am so ready!!!!!!! Can hardly wait.... 7 more days till I leave out for OH!! :D :D :D

BEAST MODE
02-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Way to go on getting through that workout. I totally agree on the sitting at a desk being mentally draining. Staring at a computer all day wears me down.

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Way to go on getting through that workout. I totally agree on the sitting at a desk being mentally draining. Staring at a computer all day wears me down.

Yeah people are like yeah all you do is sit at a desk all day,,,,, really it can mentally drain you....

BEAST MODE
02-25-2009, 02:24 PM
It sure can. I have to constantly be thinking at my job too. So I've usually got nothing left mentally by the end of the day.

Kelly Baker
02-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Good Morning!!!!!! Yes I am so ready!!!!!!! Can hardly wait.... 7 more days till I leave out for OH!! :D :D :D

I can't wait to go. I'll be there when the doors open at 9 because I NEED a good parking space! LOL

Agave Necter is really good and comes from the agave cactus. It's in a bottle like honey, but more liquid. You can use it to sweeten just like sugar, but it won't do strange things to your bloodsugar like real sugar would. Since I'm intolerant of sugar, I've tried this and like it even better!

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 03:14 PM
It sure can. I have to constantly be thinking at my job too. So I've usually got nothing left mentally by the end of the day.

Exactly!! It's like my brain is mush by 5 sometimes!!!

I can't wait to go. I'll be there when the doors open at 9 because I NEED a good parking space! LOL

Agave Necter is really good and comes from the agave cactus. It's in a bottle like honey, but more liquid. You can use it to sweeten just like sugar, but it won't do strange things to your bloodsugar like real sugar would. Since I'm intolerant of sugar, I've tried this and like it even better!

Can't wait to meet you either!
Oh so is it kind of like stevia???

robert da strongman
02-25-2009, 03:45 PM
good training.
way to push thru!

ah Kelly answered the agave necta/honey question....it has a slight tequila taste....hehe

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 03:50 PM
good training.
way to push thru!

ah Kelly answered the agave necta/honey question....it has a slight tequila taste....hehe

Thanks & oh my goodness as long as it doesn't affect me like real tequila does.... wheewwww

robert da strongman
02-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Thanks & oh my goodness as long as it doesn't affect me like real tequila does.... wheewwww

haha no it wont...it just has the slight smoky flavor.

i remember in my drinking days downing a 5th of mezcal and then seeing strange things....:D

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 03:52 PM
I love quotes, heres a good one....

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 03:53 PM
haha no it wont...it just has the slight smoky flavor.

i remember in my drinking days downing a 5th of mezcal and then seeing strange things....:D

LOL!! Cause my problem was when I drank the tequilla I didn't remember what happened....LOL!

~gymdiva~
02-25-2009, 03:54 PM
here's another:

F*CK FEAR, DRINK BEER
~Stone Cold

robert da strongman
02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
LOL!! Cause my problem was when I drank the tequilla I didn't remember what happened....LOL!

tequila is amazing for that...

i make mean tequila lime wings. wont get anyone drunk

Kelly Baker
02-25-2009, 03:58 PM
1 tequilla, 2 tequilla, 3 tequilla, floor....

robert da strongman
02-25-2009, 04:01 PM
2 rounds with jose cuervo....

sing along with me!!!

musclegoddess65
02-25-2009, 06:19 PM
hey sweetie! good job on pushing thru a workout you didn't feel like doing, that is a true sign of a champ!

takillya is what I call it... had a very very bad night with tequila ONCE! I don't touch it anymore..

I love motivational quotes... I gathered up a bunch of them, printed them out, folded them up, put them in a small clear box and sent them to a friend to help keep them motivated toward their goal...

As well I send motivational quotes I find to a friend... I'll have to send some to you, maybe it will help keep ya going for the next 7 weeks....

and never let anyone tell you sitting at a desk and dealing with people isn't draining... somedays I'd rather have a physical job then a mental one..

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 09:07 PM
hey sweetie! good job on pushing thru a workout you didn't feel like doing, that is a true sign of a champ!

takillya is what I call it... had a very very bad night with tequila ONCE! I don't touch it anymore..

I love motivational quotes... I gathered up a bunch of them, printed them out, folded them up, put them in a small clear box and sent them to a friend to help keep them motivated toward their goal...

As well I send motivational quotes I find to a friend... I'll have to send some to you, maybe it will help keep ya going for the next 7 weeks....

and never let anyone tell you sitting at a desk and dealing with people isn't draining... somedays I'd rather have a physical job then a mental one..

Yes please send motivational quotes, I love them & yes they do keep me going ... you should see my desk at work they are everywhere..LOL!
Hope your doing well... just stopped by your journal.. so just cardio for you today right...

musclegoddess65
02-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Yes please send motivational quotes, I love them & yes they do keep me going ... you should see my desk at work they are everywhere..LOL!
Hope your doing well... just stopped by your journal.. so just cardio for you today right...

consider it done my dear!

Yes cardio only.... i really prefer the lifting!

musclegoddess65
02-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Here's your first one.....

Handle every stressful situation like a dog - if you can't eat it, or hump it, piss on it and walk away!

this is printed out and on my desk at work!

**blondie**
02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Here's your first one.....

Handle every stressful situation like a dog - if you can't eat it, or hump it, piss on it and walk away!

this is printed out and on my desk at work!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/07/02/201.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Enjoy%20oneself%3A9758&)

musclegoddess65
02-25-2009, 09:45 PM
need to send this one to Kelly too! handling workers comp claims and system workers...I know she deals with stress at work!

~gymdiva~
02-26-2009, 01:02 AM
ok next year, you and I are going in the offseason so we can go take shots!!! :D

**blondie**
02-26-2009, 06:42 AM
ok next year, you and I are going in the offseason so we can go take shots!!! :D

Girl!!! Hell yeah!!! Ok so who the hell is gonna babysit us??? LOL! The guys I work w/ joke because they say I need someone to watch after me when I drink...

**blondie**
02-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Ok soooo Last Night I taught an hour of powerpump which was a good class!!!! We had a good full body workout, I even took them to the basketball court & had them do squats & lunges down the court.... which from the looks on their faces they did not enjoy so much... but it was still a great workout! After that class I taught the 30 min biggest loser class, it's that program we have going at our gym. The person that loses the most wins a week long cruise so needless to say a lot of people are in the program! I had them do 30 min of cycling, it was a good short cardio workout.. wow I haven't cycled in so long I forgot how hard you can make it, it was some good cardio..... climbed some hills, did some sprints...wheeww! Glad I chose to do that!
Ok so today is leg day... Yippeee!! I hate legs but absolutely love the feeling of them when they are done... the I can barely walk out the door feeling...
Well guess I better start getting ready for work... just ate my delicious oatmeal...mmmmmmmmmm........
http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/07/05/215.giff Feed Me Feed Me

BEAST MODE
02-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Have a good leg workout! Mine was killer this week. They're still sore, so I know I did something right.

Kelly Baker
02-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Quote for you!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
~ Aristotle

BEAST MODE
02-26-2009, 11:26 AM
We have quotes on our company intranet every day. Here's the one that's up today. I like it.

"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves, they have the first secret of success"
-Norman Vincent Peale

**blondie**
02-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Have a good leg workout! Mine was killer this week. They're still sore, so I know I did something right.

Yes I'm hoping for a killer leg workout tonight!!

Quote for you!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
~ Aristotle

Ohhh I like that one!

We have quotes on our company intranet every day. Here's the one that's up today. I like it.

"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves, they have the first secret of success"
-Norman Vincent Peale

Another good one... Thanks People!!!

BEAST MODE
02-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Yes I'm hoping for a killer leg workout tonight!!

Ohhh I like that one!

Another good one... Thanks People!!!

You've gone missing from my thread bud! You should go over there and read the workout I did on Monday and do that one tonight!

robert da strongman
02-26-2009, 12:48 PM
its not a quote but oh so motivational!

c49Ef5Bpzd8

**blondie**
02-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Strongman!! That was awesome, wow... that's indescribable.. it's one of those DEEP moments if you know what I mean...

Rich- I'm sorry I haven't stopped by your journal lately.. forgive me puhhleasse http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/07/05/118.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Allright%3A9794&) And I didn't check it out prior to my leg workout so didn't get a chance to do your workout..
Had an amazing workout though.
Squats on Smith- Lunges w/ Dumbells- Single Leg Quad Extension- Hamstring Curl 5 sets on everything, gave it all I had.. and DAMN it was a good workout!

Another thing that has gotten me pumped is the numerous compliments I got tonight, it made me feel so good. People don't realize how much it means & how much it can keep you going when you get the encouragement.. hence the reason I'm so into quotes & now that video Strongman just posted, seriously that was so freaking deep damn. good shit.

I've been having these moments mostly at night when I am actually sitting & still & have absolutely nothing on my mind. It's in these moments when I feel a little tinge of excitement it's like that little fire inside me the one that keeps me going "my little flame". Sometimes the flame gets dim & I have to find it within myself to fire it up again. I've never been this driven in any other prep, although when I competed twice in 07 I didn't really grasp fully what this sport was all about. But I do now, it took a bit but I understand it. And I love it... like it's my passion ... my everything... I know for a fact deep inside that this is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing at this moment in life. This sport has taught me so much, it has made me such a different person than who I used to be. Growing up I was so shy, so timid, never confident. Bodybuilding has changed that, I am so confident now, I love myself & am proud of everything I have become. Yeah I have my days where it's hard as hell but I push through that day & it gets better... I feel good that I do what not many people could, people may see it as strange & yes I am secluded mostly in prep.... but it's just who I am & what I do ... I love it... I just think everyone should follow thier heart & believe in thierselves..... I am, & who knows how I will do or place in April but I will step on the stage knowing that without a doubt that I have done absolutely everything I could possibly do to bring the best package I could. So either way I will walk away a winner.

Man I've never written this much, but oh well... Have a good night everyone & thanks for listening! & Thanks for the encouragement... Next week @ this time me & the Diva will be in OH probably getting some rest after our long trip.. I can't wait & I can't wait to meet everyone either! http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/07/02/84.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Turning%20around%3A9731&)

robert da strongman
02-26-2009, 08:58 PM
i am touched...glad i could help.

ok shameless plug but go read the latest post in my journal....

musclegoddess65
02-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Blondie you are a winner girl!

BEAST MODE
02-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Damn girl, you are inspired! Feels good doesn't it?

**blondie**
02-26-2009, 09:10 PM
i am touched...glad i could help.

ok shameless plug but go read the latest post in my journal....

Just Did!

Blondie you are a winner girl!

http://www.funutilities.com/files/smileys/07/03/11703.giff (http://www.crawlersmileys.com/?d=1&src=frm&tbid=60027&sm=Little%20blonde%20girl%3A11703&)

Ok Yall Greys Anatomy is on... gotta go check that out!

musclegoddess65
02-26-2009, 09:32 PM
not enough drama on the board gotta catch a soap :)

**blondie**
02-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Well it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!! I'm gonna try to go on lunch & do bi's & tri's..

BEAST MODE
02-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Ambitious are we?

Kelly Baker
02-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Can't wait to meet you next week! You're going to positively rock at your show!

robert da strongman
02-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Well it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!! I'm gonna try to go on lunch & do bi's & tri's..

i would say hooray fro friday but i am working all weekend:rolleyes:

~gymdiva~
02-27-2009, 01:17 PM
hahahaha me, too!

you see Quincy again this weekend, right?

and did you see my text this morning? :D

**blondie**
02-27-2009, 02:35 PM
Ambitious are we?

Well hell yeah!!!! He He He!

Can't wait to meet you next week! You're going to positively rock at your show!

Aww thanks & I can't wait to meet you either girl!

i would say hooray fro friday but i am working all weekend:rolleyes:

Oh so sad, I still have to get up early to get my cardio in so even though it's the weekend, my life is still never ending!

hahahaha me, too!

you see Quincy again this weekend, right?

and did you see my text this morning? :D

Ha Ha! Yep gotta be in Greensboro @ 10 am so gotta get outta the bed at a decent time in the morning to fit cardio in before I go. I will post some progress pics this weekend sometime as well. Most likely on Sunday post Chest workout.
And yes I got your text although I thought it meant something else as you already know. But we are straight now... 6 days & counting till we leave for the arnold!!! Yippeee!!!

**blondie**
02-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Had a quick workout on my lunch hour today @ the gym down the road from where I work. I very rarely workout at this gym but wanted to get the workout outta the way so I can go home tonight & maybe take a nap & throw some laundry in the washer. Gotta get groceries tonight as well.
So anyways, this gym is the most unmotivating gym I've been to in my entire life but oh well. It gets the job done when I need convenience.
Did bi's & tri's..
Bicep Curl w/ Cable Crossover
Incline Bicep Curl w/ Dumbells

Tricep Kickbacks
Pressdowns on the Cable Crossover

It was a fast workout but I got a good pump & really fatigued both muscle groups, in between all sets I did a quick 25 reps of random ab exercises so kept the heart rate bumping as well.
Was completely rude to some dude when he was talking to me.. For Gosh Sake I had headphones in... I acted like I didn't see him talking so for all he knows I had no idea he was talking to me.... when really I did.. But give me a break people I was on a time limit had to get back to work so wanted no interuptions... **Evil Laugh**

It's raining here so a little dreary, really thinking I need a nap before I go get groceries, hopefully I'll get one in..

BEAST MODE
02-27-2009, 02:48 PM
I hate when people bug me when I'm trying to workout. I find that having headphones in is a deterrent. Probably just a guy who wanted to talk to a pretty girl. Cut him some slack bud. At least he had the guts to come up and talk to you. But still, I can't blame you for ignoring him. You were in the zone. I'm on the fence on this one.

Kelly Baker
02-27-2009, 02:52 PM
That's why you need a shirt that says this;

iPod on, means F*** off! :)

BEAST MODE
02-27-2009, 02:54 PM
That's why you need a shirt that says this;

iPod on, means F*** off! :)

Kel-bel, didn't you say you were gonna make a shirt like that?

Kelly Baker
02-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Kel-bel, didn't you say you were gonna make a shirt like that?

I should. Then send 'em to you all as gifts! Hmmmm...Christmas idea way ahead of schedule...:D

robert da strongman
02-27-2009, 02:59 PM
gotta love those chatty people in the gym.

my shirt...leave me alone i am training