PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with D Aspartic Acid?

Mike Kumelski
12-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Do you have any experience with D Aspartic Acid and what were your results?

Mike Kumelski
iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
iTrain…iCompete…iDominate…iForce!

•P®øD¶G¥•
12-06-2011, 08:09 PM
That shit works without a doubt, 3g/day for a week will add weight on you, add a few other basic supps, good diet, hard training and it'll help out a lot.

I don't use anywhere near 3g/day.....after 3 days of that, I gain 5-10lbs.....even refeeds don't make me gain that much anymore (after losing weight & 6 months of 1-2g ALA everyday)

Take an anti-E with it, start 3-4 days before taking DAA.

NutraPlanet has the best deal on pure DAA since I checked around.

Anabolic77
12-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Check out this article on it. Does not sound to promising. Idk

http://www.steroidtimes.com/d-aspartic-acid-fail/2010

ritch
12-06-2011, 11:02 PM
That shit works without a doubt, 3g/day for a week will add weight on you, add a few other basic supps, good diet, hard training and it'll help out a lot.

I don't use anywhere near 3g/day.....after 3 days of that, I gain 5-10lbs.....even refeeds don't make me gain that much anymore (after losing weight & 6 months of 1-2g ALA everyday)

Take an anti-E with it, start 3-4 days before taking DAA.

NutraPlanet has the best deal on pure DAA since I checked around.

what? not even dbal does that. Something weird about such a fast weight gain like that.

jbryand101b
12-18-2011, 11:29 AM
it is a good test booster, but I think it is best ran with other products for raising test via multiple pathways.

something like daa, reduce xt, formestane, animal stak2

GarlicChicken
12-18-2011, 12:45 PM
what? not even dbal does that. Something weird about such a fast weight gain like that.

Yeah. No way. Dbols take at least a couple weeks for 5+ pounds, and they're way stronger than daa. I've used daa, and all I got from it was acne lol. No weight gain or anything. Maybe a tad bit of increased recovery, but not much.

Tyson
12-18-2011, 02:34 PM
works for me

Conrad
12-18-2011, 05:37 PM
I have been keeping DAA in all my shakes at the recommended 3g a day. 1.5g with breakfast and 1.5g with pre-bed shake . I bought another bottle along with some GABA($4!) so I may play with upping the dose with the next bottle.

I didn't do the 12 days on 12 off though. It was more like 3 weeks on, then a week off and now I've been back on for almost a week and probably just have another few days before I finish the bottle and await more to arrive.