PDA

View Full Version : My Journal

TheABomb
12-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Hello, want to start my journal here. I'm not a bodybuilder, just a guy who likes to lift things up and put them down. Trying to drop some bodyfat while keeping strength. On to yesterday's workout:

Squats: 365, 5x5
Standing Military Press: 185, 5x5
Pullups - 3x12
Sprints - 5x50metres

GarlicChicken
12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Hello, want to start my journal here. I'm not a bodybuilder, just a guy who likes to lift things up and put them down. Trying to drop some bodyfat while keeping strength. On to yesterday's workout:

Squats: 365, 5x5
Standing Military Press: 185, 5x5
Pullups - 3x12
Sprints - 5x50metres

Lol I haven't heard of anyone else using that "picking them up and putting them back down." I'm the same way, I'm just a guy who likes to lift weights. Those are some pretty impressive squats/mp

TheABomb
12-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Lol I haven't heard of anyone else using that "picking them up and putting them back down." I'm the same way, I'm just a guy who likes to lift weights. Those are some pretty impressive squats/mp

Haha I just copied that from the commercial. Thanks for posting. The numbers are ok, I'd like them to be better lol. Squats have always been very very hard for me because I am a taller guy and they're just really tough. But I always try to go to the full depth or more.

TheABomb
12-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Close Grip Bench: barx30, 135x5, 185x3, 225x2, 275x5x5

Weighted Dips: 8 reps with 2 45lb plates

Barbell Curls: 115x10, strict form, 3 sets

Hammer Curls - 3x8 w/ 50lb dumbbellls

Cardio: 10 50m sled pushes loaded with 700lbs

txhawkeyes
12-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Hey Need...

Nice work. How tall are you? I am 6'1". I always did a half ass job at squats till about 3 months ago. Hated em, but I put my mind to it and decided to get after it.

I had to start with Goblet Squats with the old fashioned way of toes out, and heels come off the ground when I hit bottom. But I am up to holding one 80 lb dumbell on each side for the last two sets of ten now. With the Goblet style, I can touch my butt down to my ankles.

But then I go over to the SMITH machine, or doing them with a Barbell, and I just cannot get down very far. What should I do to make it easier to go down further? I have done Bulgarian squats before, where you hook the bar inside the bend of your elbow...got better balance with that.

What is your best excercise for squats for when you do em heavy, and still manage to get all the way down with your butt? I appreciate your help..

iftijafar
12-23-2011, 11:15 AM
I am to much Fate, i want to lose my waite. Most People tell me it is cause of Anabolic Steroids (http://anabolicsteroidssale.com/). It my answer is NO. Because it is our family problem. I want to become slim. Can you suggest me how it is possible ?