PDA

View Full Version : 3rd times a Charm!!! right??

KrisLynn
12-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Hey everyone, I’m pretty stoked that I have signed up on here and just when I need the support and guidance and some funny azz threads to keep me on track. I’m seeing some awesome physiques and attitudes all over this site, so I hope I fit in.

A little about me, I was a fat chic yrs back but not always, lost 60# and now I am powerful petite 37 yr old. I began lifting weights back in 09. I don’t have any background in sports, dance or being a crowd pleaser. I am pretty damn spunky though, always ready for a wicked challenge and keeping up with or surpassing others. lol...
Now I never freakin thought I would do it, but last Feb I decided to go thru a 12wk figure prep and damn was that an experience. I got a fantastic coach and I began to prep and train all by my lil self… lol…My 1st show I traveled miles and miles away from home to a place where only the most muscular live... Cali!!! It scared the crap out of me... I was a mess on stage, the stage help even stepped on stage to ask if I was ok... total blackout moment and I don’t know WTF was going on with my bod... legs shook like crazy, I was spacing out up into the balcony with a look of anger lol… (I don’t even think they had a balcony) at any minute I was going to fall flat on my ass. But Damn it I got thru it and walked away with a 5th place trophy… wholly shit that was cool... shame I really don’t remember it... (only thru stories and pics does it tell the story)
Since then I decided to go at it just one more time this yr… I wasn’t under a coach this time, so I got thru it without any help… BIG FAT ASS MISTAKE… my peak week I played around with carb loading and water manipulation… Now this didn’t ruin my day, I decided to just go for the stage, blend in with the other gals and practice being up their… let the fear leave me… well F that… I ended up having a solo stage pose down… wtf?? My 9 seconds sucked.
What a yr!! I hit a wicked goal, did it with a win and a failure and it has brought me ready to hit that stage again, this time will NOT being a disaster!!!!
Im 12 weeks out, back with my coach… plan on taking posing classes (of which I never did) and getting at this prep like MAD!!!

I’m just a few days in and I LOVE the diet and training… this will be one hell of a prep!!!!
So here’s to Round 3… let this be my time to MAKE MY MARK!!!

Keep kickin azz peeps… I need the inspiration!

katt981
12-07-2011, 12:38 PM
I'm in! :yep:

So your last show you were the only one in your class? SUCK! I saw that at a recent show we attended. FBBing, heavy's... only two people in, one in condition and the other about 20 lbs from being close... ugh.. awful!

KrisLynn
12-07-2011, 12:51 PM
LOL.. No I wasn't alone... this was a State and out of state comp... I was the only gal out of state... When it was time for me and my 15 competitors in my class to hit the stage, I was told that I would be posing solo, I hadn't been on stage earlier that day like they had. Therefore I had to follow these gals out as they walked their pretty butts to their stage side pose and I do my thingy after them. Im sure people were like "Why the hell is this chic posing?" Oh Good Times. I did place 10th out of 15, so I got noticed... ROFL

BC123Jm
12-07-2011, 12:52 PM
sure, you fit right in. congrats on making the rx hottie thread.

katt981
12-07-2011, 12:53 PM
oh GOOD! It may not have been your best, but at least you got out there and did it! Good for you! :yep:

KrisLynn
12-07-2011, 01:01 PM
sure, you fit right in. congrats on making the rx hottie thread.
Right On, thanks and Hot Damn I made a hottie list ;) Happy Dance!!

KrisLynn
12-07-2011, 01:01 PM
oh GOOD! It may not have been your best, but at least you got out there and did it! Good for you! :yep:
You Rock, I really Appreciate the Support!

The Prodigy
12-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome...I am following along!

lgcanski
12-07-2011, 01:56 PM
LOL.. No I wasn't alone... this was a State and out of state comp... I was the only gal out of state... When it was time for me and my 15 competitors in my class to hit the stage, I was told that I would be posing solo, I hadn't been on stage earlier that day like they had. Therefore I had to follow these gals out as they walked their pretty butts to their stage side pose and I do my thingy after them. Im sure people were like "Why the hell is this chic posing?" Oh Good Times. I did place 10th out of 15, so I got noticed... ROFL
LMFAO! I'm in! Smart choice to get back with a coach. Good luck with this prep!

KrisLynn
12-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Haha.. that was a trip of a show for me... oh well on to the next one! Thanks for the sub and support! Look forward to seeing how this one plays out!! Better be GOOD!! lol

KrisLynn
12-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome...I am following along!
Thanks Girl, this is my 1st journal, so with this and some RX support, I hope I come out Stronger!! DAY BY DAY!!

KrisLynn
12-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Only a few days in, and my adreniline has been high... up until last night ;( I had to really force myself to hit the cardio... I wanted to sleep. It was only 30 minutes, but honestly my juice was empty!! But I did it and man did it feel good to follow thru and get'r done!!

Diet is pretty rockin, this go around. Im low on complex carbs and high on fruits... its kinda a lil treat to start and end my day! ;)

Training is a 4 day split w 5 days of 30m cardio. Hit legs, back and chest this weekend. I LOVE working Legs, look forward to it everytime! But I really need to step it up, my legs need srs size... so I will be in the zone tomorrow!! and I better have an afterburn!!

Tonight is Abs, Cardio, and arms... short workout ;) then some sweet R&R.

Pretty stoked where this is going, look forward to tracking this prep!

Peace Peeps and Keep Kickin Ass! ;)

KrisLynn
12-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Woo Wee... am I happy!! Just rounded out my 1st week of prep and Im pretty proud of myself. Hit arms on friday night, coach actual has me set to do Back/ bis' OR Chest and tris.. but friday I was more in the mood to train just arms, oh boy did that pan out to be a big boo boo... I am blessed with being pretty damn strong in that area, so I really cranked out some heavy lifts. I know I dont need to push it with those muscles, considering 1. All I have to do is think about them and they grow and 2. Its not criticial that those parts are dominate in my physique. So I need to back off a smig. Also by doing those seperate on friday it kinda affected my back/ chest trianing on Sunday... had a powerful workout but was really having it tough on my last reps.. simply because my arms were smoked. Any who I still rocked the workout.

Saturday was LEGS, my FAVORITE day !!! I know I did some good that day... but I kinda wish I had a lil ouchie the days following.. I like DOMS...lol!! Oh well that session rocked.
I spent the rest of the weekend, chillen and staying on track with diet. One mega challenge is that I love me some wine... one glass will do, but that always leads to another. Chugged on h2o and I plan to be a good girl here on out... NO vino till I WIN!!!
Mondays are 30m cardio, so I get to tackle that tonight.. looking forward to it! Keeping my heart rate in the zone and get'n r done!!

Here I come week 2... Im sooo ready 4 ya!!!

David Lees
12-12-2011, 11:23 AM
I love your enthusiasm, it's very refreshing!

The Prodigy
12-13-2011, 12:32 AM
I am following along lady! Keep it up!

Roberta_S
12-13-2011, 01:03 AM
Kris, where did you find a coach? Are you in California?

KrisLynn
12-15-2011, 08:53 AM
I love your enthusiasm, it's very refreshing!

Thanks doll, I am typically pretty stoked when it come to prep... after doing my 1st prep last yr, and seeing what I did... I cant help but love everyday of this... ok I cant lie... I have my moments... lol...but usually I remain quite at those times, no one likes a whinny biotchie ;)

You look pretty damn great Mr... keep that up... the view is NICE ;)

KrisLynn
12-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Ok 1.5 weeks in and I am still pretty happy... dont know what will change in my diet and training till I hear back from my coach later today!!!! He's allowed me to eat berries in the AM and PM and that is a sweet treat!! So far my biggest challenge would be that i cant chill out after a wicked day with a sweet glass of wine... I kinda thru that in too often on my 1st prep... that being said I gotta show ya what I did in 12 weeks with a lil added cheat... So THIS time there wont be a single cheat...AND I BETTER Blow this Puppy Up!!!
This pic was taken last Feb to May... I competed at the end of May and landed 5th place ;) at a very big show... YAY me!!!! I dont know that I will be showing any progress pics this go around, but I will def track my attitude here!! (gotta keep it secret) PS Im 37 and LOVE IT!!!!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=662&pictureid=6602

Sunnyday
12-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Hey Girl! I am finally back after several weeks away from the boards. Subscribed and here to follow you to the stage! Woot! :excited:

katertot
12-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Ok 1.5 weeks in and I am still pretty happy... dont know what will change in my diet and training till I hear back from my coach later today!!!! He's allowed me to eat berries in the AM and PM and that is a sweet treat!! So far my biggest challenge would be that i cant chill out after a wicked day with a sweet glass of wine... I kinda thru that in too often on my 1st prep... that being said I gotta show ya what I did in 12 weeks with a lil added cheat... So THIS time there wont be a single cheat...AND I BETTER Blow this Puppy Up!!!
This pic was taken last Feb to May... I competed at the end of May and landed 5th place ;) at a very big show... YAY me!!!! I dont know that I will be showing any progress pics this go around, but I will def track my attitude here!! (gotta keep it secret) PS Im 37 and LOVE IT!!!!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=662&pictureid=6602

These are currently the best and worst things about my diet right now. I LOVE my morning berries. I go to bed thinking about them and dream about them at night. And though I am in my offseason right now, I decided to stay away from the sauce all the way through and into prep next year as well. That's awesome you are holding back on the cheats. Mad repz!

KrisLynn
12-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Katertot... Its still early, but I dont plan on taking any sips... and the fruits have done awesome things this go around... I cant get over how awesome this prep is. Only thing I freakin hate is the greek yogurt mid day... that crap is awful, I spoon it down a fast as I can. GAG !!!
Hope ur prep is rockin... I gave myself 6weeks off season... lol... couldnt wait to get back on a more disciplined reg!!

Stay focused chica and keep kick some azz!!! ;) knucklebump

KrisLynn
12-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Well the Big Building weekend is over... It felt great attacking the Big Boys.. Legs Sat, Chest/ Back Sun... The gym was quite and I was able to really focus... I now have had 2 session complete on these groups. I really dont want to wait till the weekend to hit them again.. I just love it!

Diet was good again... yeah, still no wine ;) might have munched on a few too many nuts... but I think Im ok. Todays workout is just 30m cardio... hope to work up a good sweat!! Im feeling like Im holding some squishy belly action... hardest area to KEEP tight. I hate that!

Haven't figured out exactly what Im to write in my journal, guess just the absics for now. I have a wicked lil mind and will prolly spill what goes on in it someday... ;)

Here we go week 3 ;) My 1st talk after I started with coach will be the 21st and I show him prog pics... damn I hope I look how I feel... AWESOME!! ;)

KrisLynn
12-20-2011, 08:53 AM
UGH today is a rough one... body and mind both need to snap out of it. Woke up with a wicked head cold that better not sabotage my day or the next. I just downed some Airborne and worked up a sweat on a 30m run.. My bitch cramps are kickin in but hopefully as the day rolls on, I will be in tip top shape to hit my delts and a lil more cardio. I cant risk feeling like shit.

Also just realized I need to rework my training schedule this week.. with this holiday taking over my weekend, I need to get my workouts in this week... Working out nights at the gym... can suck, but I will get'er done.

As for my mind... I dont know what it is about weigh in & prog pic day but it gets me nervous... This damn body of mine always wants to hover at the same freakin weight... I can only hope that my coach is cool with it and by the looks of my pics I am coming together just groovy. I am blessed with one thing when it comes to prep... my proportions are great... my size on the other hand is small. We are trying to fill out my delts and add some girth to my quads... I know it will happen... just cant help but roam the forums and see some insane physiques, that I just cant contend with. My whole purpose is to BE A CONTENDER... get noticed and be a fierce competitor. This will F'N happen... I just gotta drop my worries... but still tonight's routine will mess with my mind all day and up until I hear from my coach sometime tomorrow... ugh.. waiting sucks donkey balls!!

Crossing my fingures and toes I get to feeling better and I like what I see in the pics and from that damn scale...

Just one of those days!!!!

Sunnyday
12-20-2011, 02:46 PM
Hang in there, girl! It WILL get better. Never underestimate the power of a positive mental attitude! :)

KrisLynn
12-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Hang in there, girl! It WILL get better. Never underestimate the power of a positive mental attitude! :)
Thanks Hun, Im just in a chic funk today... and I want to impress my coach... he's not local, so he doesnt get see what Im doing accept ever 2 weeks. So I hope he's diggin it!

Girl U ROCK!! ;)

KrisLynn
12-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Well Wholly Shiz... it's amazing how my attitude can switch that fast...(well i am a chic) but Oh bo am I Grinning like a checher cat (F it if I spelled that wrong) !!!
Took my 1st prog pics and I am pretty f'n happy ... yep Im going to kickazz this prep!!!
This excitement has me ready to rock my delts and ab'ers in a few... Hellz Yea!!!

IT's ON!!!

juiceinator3000
12-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Well Wholly Shiz... it's amazing how my attitude can switch that fast...(well i am a chic) but Oh bo am I Grinning like a checher cat (F it if I spelled that wrong) !!!
Took my 1st prog pics and I am pretty f'n happy ... yep Im going to kickazz this prep!!!
This excitement has me ready to rock my delts and ab'ers in a few... Hellz Yea!!!

IT's ON!!!

Let's see em :)

BC123Jm
12-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Let's see em :)

hellz yea !

KrisLynn
12-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Nay... But thanks sweeties

juiceinator3000
12-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Nay... But thanks sweeties

:sad: at least I have plenty of other pics of yours to gawk over. Anyway you already are a contender you have a beautiful physique and the face to match. Keep doing what ur doing its working.

BC123Jm
12-20-2011, 08:31 PM
:sad: at least I have plenty of other pics of yours to gawk over. Anyway you already are a contender you have a beautiful physique and the face to match. Keep doing what ur doing its working.

truth

KrisLynn
12-20-2011, 09:18 PM
love'n u freaks...:-* :-* ;-)

KrisLynn
12-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Hot Damn, He liked it!!!
So I just spoke with my coach and could tell in his voice I was kickin booty... on this prep my bod is responded really really really well... Man that feels good!!! Im still sitting at 119, no change in wieght in 2 weeks, but clearly things are tightening up and Im gaining a full set of everything!!!

He made a few tiny adjustments, added day of cardio and up't it to 40M...OH JOY!!!

I did manage to make him laugh... which is hard to do... he shows one emotion with me... flat! Only because he is one Bad Mo Fo, IMO and in serious mode when it comes to this... anyway...One of my "snacks" midday is a pro-shake, yogurt and PB... I hate that Greek yogurt crap.. Hate it, I chock it down like Im a child taking cold medicine...BLECK.
Well he let me in on the fact that I was to mix all this together... "Well shit man if you had told me that I would have, but I never read anything about mixing" Thats how anal I am... when it comes to prep, He tells me what do to and I do it to a T... no added "Kris" twist to this.

Anywho, Im stoked & ready to rock the next 2 weeks, bringing me to 8 weeks out!!!
Blasting Arms Tonight and 40m of the Step!! HELLZ YEAH!!

BC123Jm
12-21-2011, 02:48 PM
rock on with your bad self. and congrats, your
lady wood thread is up for thread of the year.
although you dont stand a chance against me, i like
the competition. :-)

KrisLynn
12-21-2011, 02:54 PM
rock on with your bad self. and congrats, your
lady wood thread is up for thread of the year.
although you dont stand a chance against me, i like
the competition. :-)
Thanks Freak ;)
Thread of the yr??? Slow yr around here?? lol... thats funny... guess I should round up more suckers ;)

BC123Jm
12-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks Freak ;)
Thread of the yr??? Slow yr around here?? lol... thats funny... guess I should round up more suckers ;)

def a slow year lol. looks like you were mia for most of it.
i kid around a lot but in all seriousness,
I'm glad you started contributing to the board.we needed some
new talent around here. this is a great
journal and I know it will inspire others.

katertot
12-22-2011, 10:58 PM
Ahhh Greek yogurt! I can't stand the stuff. I had it in my last prep too- also with a protein shake (no PB though- lucky!). I did the no mixing thing for awhile and gagged it down. Then one day I got it out of my cooler to eat with my coach. She let me choke down the stuff then chase with a shake, only to mention AFTER that the intent was to mix. Oh well, it is much better now :)

Glad you're making moves and the coach is happy! Looking forward to the end result :)

juiceinator3000
12-23-2011, 12:38 AM
I love Greek yogurt. What's wrong with you ladies

KrisLynn
12-30-2011, 12:25 PM
WOO WEE, Im down a pound!!! Freakin A... my 1st prep it was impossible for me to drop... at 4 weeks out I had to drop 7# to get where I would look my best... it never happpened I hit comp weight 3 pounds over.. So Im happy I see that scale cruising down... this puts me 4 pounds over where I was when I walked away with a trophy and Im still 9 weeks out !!! YAY ME!!

As for training, man Im really focused this go around. It has its moments though.. I train alone, so I really need to dig deep and push out those last bad boy reps with all I got... I think that jacked up my back a few weeks back, but Im all good now!

Had an email update yesterday to coach, still havent heard back from him, guess he feels I am at a good place. But I would like to get a lil "U GO GIRL " from him ;(

Cant help but stare at the mirror every chance I get, am I tight?? am I filling out???? Is that another ab poping out??? I wish good lighting foloowed me everywhere.... lol... da mind games suck!!! I will prolly freak out in a good way come next week when I take update pics... I am positive I am looking better... but my most frustrating area of my bod are my shoulders... I can build everything but those damn delts wont give me back what I deserve!!! My confidence would be thru the roof if I just saw a lil more POW POW in em... it sucks ;(

Tonights Back and Rack and tomorrows my fav... legs... both days get some 40m love on a treadmill or stepmill... and that is starting to wear me the F Out... but I dig it, If I didn't struggle a bit thru this I would look like shit... so bring it on soreness, hunger, pain, tired ass, you emotional ride!!! Im taken you on... lol

Ok done blabbing, back to eating me 7 nuts!!

Peace and Happy Freakin New Yr!! COME ON 2012!!! Im ready for ya!

mcstrick
01-01-2012, 06:07 PM
WOO WEE, Im down a pound!!! Freakin A... my 1st prep it was impossible for me to drop... at 4 weeks out I had to drop 7# to get where I would look my best... it never happpened I hit comp weight 3 pounds over.. So Im happy I see that scale cruising down... this puts me 4 pounds over where I was when I walked away with a trophy and Im still 9 weeks out !!! YAY ME!!

As for training, man Im really focused this go around. It has its moments though.. I train alone, so I really need to dig deep and push out those last bad boy reps with all I got... I think that jacked up my back a few weeks back, but Im all good now!

Had an email update yesterday to coach, still havent heard back from him, guess he feels I am at a good place. But I would like to get a lil "U GO GIRL " from him ;(

Cant help but stare at the mirror every chance I get, am I tight?? am I filling out???? Is that another ab poping out??? I wish good lighting foloowed me everywhere.... lol... da mind games suck!!! I will prolly freak out in a good way come next week when I take update pics... I am positive I am looking better... but my most frustrating area of my bod are my shoulders... I can build everything but those damn delts wont give me back what I deserve!!! My confidence would be thru the roof if I just saw a lil more POW POW in em... it sucks ;(

Tonights Back and Rack and tomorrows my fav... legs... both days get some 40m love on a treadmill or stepmill... and that is starting to wear me the F Out... but I dig it, If I didn't struggle a bit thru this I would look like shit... so bring it on soreness, hunger, pain, tired ass, you emotional ride!!! Im taken you on... lol

Ok done blabbing, back to eating me 7 nuts!!

Peace and Happy Freakin New Yr!! COME ON 2012!!! Im ready for ya!

Wow, sounds like you are off to a great start for 2012. I'm trying to build up my delts also...I had a prevous rotator cuff injury so I gotta be real careful with my form..but I love working them..last week I worked them so hard I was trying to get ready for work and my hands were shaking trying to put on makeup..so I just said f it, put on some lip gloss and was done..lol..With regards to weight, I used to watch mine closely every day, but my coach told me not to stress on it because in competition, they way I look is what really matters..so I try to stay away from the scale except for my weekly updates. I am doing a show in May 2012, so I'm still in the gaining mode right now and will start dieting in Feb..

KrisLynn
01-02-2012, 08:36 AM
So Happy Freakin New Yr!!! How did you spend it?? I got stood up and have been pretty damn pissed since... Along with that I my house is falling apart... well parts of it... don't know wtf is up with my washer, sure would like it to drain so I can do more washing, Im about to take a saw to it!!!! Finally fixed my spare bath toilet... geez Im such a dude and hate it!!!

Anywho, on to the training and diet... that too has gotten my pissed. I get pretty ticked when I have sweated my ass off for days, been so freakin precise on my diet and lifting past the impossible... just dont get why I dont get any sweetazz glimps that my bod is changing... fuck!!!! I guess I will see that in my prog pics come Tues PM, but SOB I want to walk past my mirror and be like ... damn where did this badazz bod come from!!! (For anyone reading this, I am a very very very positive person, I prolly make people sick bc Im so F'n positive!! I pretty much snap out of this funk immediately, and I will I know it) However I need to shoot these shitty moments of my out day and into my journals... life hands me poo and I need scream about it sometimes!! ;)

So anywho, Im at work, apparently I didnt get the memo that we could have today off...So I will be bolting outta here soon, already ran sprints this morning, have another 25m to put in before the days over. I Should NOT be going to the gym today... but F' it Im going!! Need to work on my punnie ass delts.

Coach finally hit me up saturday, he added another day and another 5m of cardio and he dropped my lil blueberry morning nibbles and shrank my mid day carb intake... ;(

Ok I just balsted out a few babs and releived myself as best I can this AM... out to do what I do great... focus and pick my bum ass up!!! Chow

juiceinator3000
01-02-2012, 08:45 AM
You seriously got stood up? Wtf? Fuck that guy anyway. And it's hard to see progress in the mirror when you see yourself everyday. Keep going by the pictures. Keep pushin sweetie :lift3::hugme:

foxieroxie007
01-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Hey girl following! :flowers: Rock out this year, it's yours for the taking.

BC123Jm
01-02-2012, 11:34 AM
You seriously got stood up? Wtf? Fuck that guy anyway. And it's hard to see progress in the mirror when you see yourself everyday. Keep going by the pictures. Keep pushin sweetie :lift3::hugme:

dude must have been gay for sure.

GarlicChicken
01-02-2012, 12:17 PM
dude must have been gay for sure.

Seriously. Homo for sure

The Prodigy
01-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Isn't owning a home SO much fun! URR! I have had so many nightmares in my place and things that have gone wrong!

Whats up with the guy that stood you up? That is crap! I am in an anti-guy mood anyway!!! Vent away!

juiceinator3000
01-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Isn't owning a home SO much fun! URR! I have had so many nightmares in my place and things that have gone wrong!

Whats up with the guy that stood you up? That is crap! I am in an anti-guy mood anyway!!! Vent away!

Seriously. I'm always in an anti guy mood anyway ;)

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Sorry folks, thanks for the love, guess I should have choose my words better... I was not actually stood up on NY's... I had no plans, but one very close bud expressed his interest all week and that morning in spending NY's with me... Kinda up in the air, but I didnt even so much get a text from him... ;( Bummed me out!! Oh Well moving on! ;)

Here we are... weighed in down a half pound in 5 days... ;( I feel freakin flat flat flat, NOT FAT, but flat... I can only imagine my coach has some tricks up his tank top. We talk today and at that point he usually changes things up a lil or alot.

I am happy with my backside for sure :yep:, frontside.. my quads are kinda there... its frustrating to feel like they are shrinking... those pups dont need to shrink, I will look like a string bean... not my goal! :no:

Left side shot looks pretty damn shitty, my arms (delts) aren't doing shit on that side and will NOT fill out.... Look at me on the right and POW... WE GOT DELT, I like that sideshot, but boy am I unbalanced. I have taken it so far as to stop sleeping on my left side... hahaha... hoping that the pressure of my sleep wont squish my muscle... ;) I also read on this very handy dandy site another approach to machine delt presses... sit backwards!!! Wholly F, I tried that out and my lifts were hell and using 1/2 the weight I can sitting forward... IDK I think I might need to do this more often... major love hate right there!! ;) Will see what the boss thinks. ;)

Front shot isn't bad, I could use some all over fullness... I got a smig of lower belly fink that I could do without... But I dont think I want to be too lean this far out.... UGH.... I truelly hope its all bc of my diet right now. I never went thru a bulk before I began my prep, so perhaps there is a reason I am 8 weeks out and feeling like I do... FREAKIN FLAT!!!!

Will be attacking cardio later, YAY.. ;( better abuse it before it gets really crappy and time consuming... Cant wait to talk to my coach and move on from here!!! I REALLY WANT TO FEEL I AM A FIGURE CHIC!!!! ;)

and I will ;)

juiceinator3000
01-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Morning sunshine :flowers:

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 08:37 AM
:hmn: Hi Juicey:gm:

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 08:40 AM

Hey Hot Stuff... yep home owning is now in that stage of replace and repair me... I dont like learning all this shit... I need a rent a dude to fix my shit ;) UGH...

Anywho Sweets- Hope life is sitting idle for ya...will need to go check out your last and greatest in your journal ;) ;)

Knucklebump.... We are Chica-Champs!!

juiceinator3000
01-04-2012, 08:40 AM
:hugme: hope you feel better. Check your reps, I probably left you more in that comment than here lol. Just keep kickin ass hun, you're gonna do great.

juiceinator3000
01-04-2012, 08:41 AM
Hey Hot Stuff... yep home owning is now in that stage of replace and repair me... I dont like learning all this shit... I need a rent a dude to fix my shit ;) UGH...

Anywho Sweets- Hope life is sitting idle for ya...will need to go check out your last and greatest in your journal ;) ;)

Knucklebump.... We are Chica-Champs!!

Hmm... Fixing gym equipment huh... Too bad u don't live closer..

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 08:44 AM
:hugme: hope you feel better. Check your reps, I probably left you more in that comment than here lol. Just keep kickin ass hun, you're gonna do great.

:fit: ;( I cant rep ya :(

Thanks Buddy :bouncy:

juiceinator3000
01-04-2012, 08:50 AM
:fit: ;( I cant rep ya :(

Thanks Buddy :bouncy:

Lol don't worry ;) I got enough reps to last me a while. Sometimes lighting makes all the difference, and my legs look completely different because of the light in my room. One whole side always looks softer just because of the light in the room. You better take pics along the way, I want to see progress pics even if you pm me them. Promise I won't post them up <3

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Lol don't worry ;) I got enough reps to last me a while. Sometimes lighting makes all the difference, and my legs look completely different because of the light in my room. One whole side always looks softer just because of the light in the room. You better take pics along the way, I want to see progress pics even if you pm me them. Promise I won't post them up <3

What do we get with these reps???... a pair of RX tube Socks???

AND
lol.. BS...plus I got work to do, a few more weeks... Juicey Im not a tight and tiny 20yr old willing to toss it out there, while I can!! I must polish some parts... and THEN I'll get crazy!! :yep:

BC123Jm
01-04-2012, 09:31 AM

AND
lol.. BS...plus I got work to do, a few more weeks... Juicey Im not a tight and tiny 20yr old willing to toss it out there, while I can!! I must polish some parts... and THEN I'll get crazy!! :yep:

i'm sooo waiting for this !

juiceinator3000
01-04-2012, 09:34 AM

AND

Na I'm a man of my word. I wouldn't post them if you asked me not too, kinda like that album I sent you ;)

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 09:50 AM
i'm sooo waiting for this !

HAHA... it WILL Happen :p

katertot
01-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I've been sitting backwards on the machine press...its a whole different feeling right! Been getting good results. I love reading your journal, its real talk. Keep that up! Don't let the mind fuck of prep get you down. Easier said than done of course because I'm over here in a bloated offseason mind fuck :)
We will be a force to reckon with in the ol' hotties thread (but more importantly the stage!) Us figure gals will dominate ;)
Can't wait to see you shine!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 10:57 AM
I've been sitting backwards on the machine press...its a whole different feeling right! Been getting good results. I love reading your journal, its real talk. Keep that up! Don't let the mind fuck of prep get you down. Easier said than done of course because I'm over here in a bloated offseason mind fuck :)
We will be a force to reckon with in the ol' hotties thread (but more importantly the stage!) Us figure gals will dominate ;)
Can't wait to see you shine!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

BIG Thanks hun... I think this journal has just become my bitchvent thread... no one who talks to me wants to hear me bitching about the size of this or that... hahaha... I do love this shit, for sure, I think hitting this knowingh whats expected, as opposed to the unknown is what pisses me off in this process... but I LOVE IT!!

Just for shits and giggles, let me intro duce my puney lil lefty... POP MF'er POP... ;)

PS Im bored, waiting and watching my new investment get installed... washer and dryer... BROKE WEEK ;(

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=665&pictureid=6643

8 weeks and I will rock my SHI ZAM!!!!! :yep:

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Juicey stop staring !!!

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Well I just got off the phone with my coach and Im pretty certain if I had been in his office.. he would asked me to get the F out :hypno:

I deserved it I guess :dunno:... I have been kinda pissy lately, but I asked if I was looking how I should being 8 weeks out? :dunno:... I just wanna make certain my 37 yr old is responding as it should... he took personal ... Damn it! ;( I felt bad, but we kissed and made up... :p

He did how ever give me one hell of a pep talk and I will be attacking my cardio incredibly late tonight as I have stuffs to do after work and cook my meals.. YAY!!

He Added another delt day, 5 more minutes of cardio and knocked out my yogurt!!!! YAY 4 Me!! ;)

:hmn: Ok Im all better now!! GAME ON!!!

juiceinator3000
01-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Juicey stop staring !!!

You crazy girl.

KrisLynn
01-04-2012, 04:39 PM
You crazy girl.

hahaha... well after a did my lil post, I noticed you were lurking in silence...

it was kinda creepy and kinda HOT!! lol
U should do it again sometime, till then I hope you get Juiced! ;) :wanker:

juiceinator3000
01-04-2012, 04:42 PM
hahaha... well after a did my lil post, I noticed you were lurking in silence...

it was kinda creepy and kinda HOT!! lol
U should do it again sometime, till then I hope you get Juiced! ;) :wanker:

Baby I'm juiced out of my fucking mind lol. I'm on enough test (and a few other things) to satisfy every good looking woman in the country lol. And I may have left the tab open so I was accidentally lurking.. Maybe ;)

katertot
01-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Well I just got off the phone with my coach and Im pretty certain if I had been in his office.. he would asked me to get the F out :hypno:

I deserved it I guess :dunno:... I have been kinda pissy lately, but I asked if I was looking how I should being 8 weeks out? :dunno:... I just wanna make certain my 37 yr old is responding as it should... he took personal ... Damn it! ;( I felt bad, but we kissed and made up... :p

He did how ever give me one hell of a pep talk and I will be attacking my cardio incredibly late tonight as I have stuffs to do after work and cook my meals.. YAY!!

He Added another delt day, 5 more minutes of cardio and knocked out my yogurt!!!! YAY 4 Me!! ;)

:hmn: Ok Im all better now!! GAME ON!!!

Woohoo!

KrisLynn
01-05-2012, 04:52 PM
:fit:What the hellz... ever pic I post wont show... Im starting to look retarded... ;(

This is my Lil Left Delty.... ;( It has potential, like me posting pics... so keep your fingures crossed... Im documenting a special moment! ;)
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=662&pictureid=6646

BTW- I think I like getting slapped... since my coach remmed me a newby yesterday... IM ALL HELLZ YEAH... GET IT- GET IT!!!! Im Playing HARD here on out!!!! ;) YAY 4 Me!!!

juiceinator3000
01-05-2012, 05:10 PM
:fit:What the hellz... ever pic I post wont show... Im starting to look retarded... ;(

This is my Lil Left Delty.... ;( It has potential, like me posting pics... so keep your fingures crossed... Im documenting a special moment! ;)
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/picture.php?albumid=662&pictureid=6646

BTW- I think I like getting slapped... since my coach remmed me a newby yesterday... IM ALL HELLZ YEAH... GET IT- GET IT!!!! Im Playing HARD here on out!!!! ;) YAY 4 Me!!!

Ok kris you have me back again. I'm in love. I love the little shirt pulldown move there.

katertot
01-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Damn girl whatcho name! I agree-the shirt pull down is a classic. Brings out those triceps! Keep it up!

juiceinator3000
01-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Btw u still need that gym equipment fixed?? I'll come make the trip for you ;)

BC123Jm
01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
i'm glad you decided to post it. you look awesome. i would tell everyone i saw it first but i dont want anyone to get jealous.... can i post the other one now.... i'm kidding, i'm kidding ;-)

juiceinator3000
01-05-2012, 06:51 PM
i'm glad you decided to post it. you look awesome. i would tell everyone i saw it first but i dont want anyone to get jealous.... can i post the other one now.... i'm kidding, i'm kidding ;-)

That's not cool. Where was my pm. And I know your not kidding...

KrisLynn
01-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Woohoo!
Yep Sista... the greek shit is gone!!! HAPPY DANCE!! ;)

KrisLynn
01-05-2012, 08:21 PM
That's not cool. Where was my pm. And I know your not kidding...

HA.... I tossed a coin and BC won :p

:hmn:

KrisLynn
01-05-2012, 08:23 PM

Thanks BC, but geez....
You are such a take take take person... lol

juiceinator3000
01-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Thanks BC, but geez....

I'm such a giver.

juiceinator3000
01-05-2012, 10:32 PM
I'd rep you if I could for the picture. You know you are always #1 in my <3

BC123Jm
01-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Thanks BC, but geez....

yes,but when i do give, its the gift that keeps on giving.

juiceinator3000
01-05-2012, 10:56 PM
yes,but when i do give, its the gift that keeps on giving.

Herpes?

BC123Jm
01-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Herpes?

oh no you didnt. all jealous cause i won the coin toss, dont worry you still got one up on me

juiceinator3000
01-05-2012, 11:09 PM
oh no you didnt. all jealous cause i won the coin toss, dont worry you still got one up on me

Lol. You know I'm just teasin :hmn: and how could I have one up on you??

KrisLynn
01-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Woot Woot... I LOVE that the weekend is here... Im not in any damn rush to prep this, get that, run here, run there.... I can just go at my own lil pace. Last few days have been kinda wierd, emotionally, I have snapped out of it... I have attacked my cardio harder and stoked about my lifts... always am, but I think I hold back.. esp the intensity of my cardio... last night I did 50m steady stairclimbing... felt like puking with 12m left... not sure what that was about.. but i felt like ass... I finished up and was dripping with hard work... I prefer sprinting , so this morning I attacked 25M of sprints and later tonight another 25, with delts and abs... top it off with a lil tanning action and chill time. ;)

Tomorrow we got LEGS.. YAY!!! Love it then Sunday its Back and Rack... YAY!! All with the added dose of 50m of cardio... gotta hit it hard before I cant in the last leg of this prep!

I WILL NOT be a stage filler at my comp, fuck no, I will be one to watch out for, a contender!!! Its not about size, its about the WOW factor and Im gonna have it!!!

I do need to get my posing in, that stage thing turns me to shit up there... I can pose great, but I just cant walk out on stage without freaking the F out.... I cant figure it what it is, maybe I need a shot before I rock the stage, IDK... an idea... hope I find a posing coach. Thats almost to impossible where I live... chics dont lift around here. So thats gonna be tough...I have asked one gal, she's a retired pro off having a baby... but the gal wil not talk to me... I hate bitches, just not my kinda thing.... oh well...I will prolly just force her into helping me...

Im badazz and cant wait to get off work and rockin roll!!

jewelisa
01-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey girl when is your comp? Jack and Ann do posing online via skype fyi

I'm ten weeks out been in a rut feeling SO MUCH better today .... As you can tell by my playing on the threads :hmn:hope it lasts

Hang in there !!

ok no more pics with babies just wish I still had the shower one :mad: hubba hubba

KrisLynn
01-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Hey girl when is your comp? Jack and Ann do posing online via skype fyi

I'm ten weeks out been in a rut feeling SO MUCH better today .... As you can tell by my playing on the threads :hmn:hope it lasts

Hang in there !!

ok no more pics with babies just wish I still had the shower one :mad: hubba hubba
Im 8 weeks out... OMG!!! never considered skype.. seems tricky and frustrating. ;( Thanks for the tip!!

Oh You're on a fun ride too... few weeks in , a little bit out.... we are right at that point just before it gets really hairy... Im hoping to drop a few and then let the diet and training take over... Im just almost there... I think

Post away on the pics woman, whatever gives you LW we all wanna know ;)
Knucklebump

katertot
01-07-2012, 12:41 AM
8 weeks! It's starting to get good ;) Can't wait to see how you look, definitely sounds like you're killing it!

Have a great (greek yogurt free) weekend!

Sunnyday
01-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Woo hoo! 8 weeks out! Let the fun begin! :D

mcstrick
01-08-2012, 11:34 PM
You look awesome already:yep:

In 8 weeks you're gonna be ripped..can't wait to see your progress.

The Prodigy
01-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Stopping by to give you hugs and check how you are doing! Keep pushing hard! You look great!!!!!!!!!!

KrisLynn
01-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Stopping by to give you hugs and check how you are doing! Keep pushing hard! You look great!!!!!!!!!!

You're a Doll, thanks Gail... I know its been awhile since I have hit up my Journal... but damn it, my mind messes with me sometimes and well... I wish I would just stick to it !!! UGH!!! ;)

KrisLynn
01-20-2012, 03:32 PM
IM PISSED.. No Im Cool and Happy... Nope Im pretty pissed... nope gotta keep my cool!!!! OMG!!!!!!

The past few weeks I haven't had one "ok" moment in it....Its either Good or BAD.. and here's the bad.... Im up 2 freakin pounds!!!! Yep, WTF!!!! Its All a butt load of something and Im so freakin sick of it staying and multypling!!! You touch me Im fit hard like a figure chic should be... but damn it, you take one good naked look of me and Im soft and squishy!! I cant seem to kick it!!!!!! Damn it, I guess Im Freakin fine with it... not really, but I am still 6 wks out!!! Next, all week I have been on a stupid train with stupid people.. in their cars, in the aisles, in my FREAKIN WAY!!!! and I trully think most of the people out there are basically retarded and inconsiderate! Had some douche the other day call my office and truelly not like what I had to say... "Sorry sir we dont build swimming pools, we are in the structural business... like schools, hosptals... blah blah blah..." well He flipped our on me... Total Douche

And Another douche... "THIS FRESH OFF THE PRESS" the jerk that insisted I do something with him on New Yrs and ended up standing me up.... It wasn't that he left his phone in a building that was closed and he couldnt get in Saturday, so he couldnt call... it was bc HE WAS GETTING FUCKING MARRIED!!! To the gal he broke it off with 8 month ago... WTF!!!! I hate Fuckers!! UGH!!

Ok on a happy note... I got me hotel, hair, tanning and makeup all good to go for what is to happen 6weeks from now... But wholly Mother I could use a few shots of good ole "make me feel good" right about now!!

But know can do... Im in contest prep.... UGH.... My workout better be insane tonight!!!

Peace and rock it

juiceinator3000
01-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Ohhh boyyyy... I remember those days of dieting. It will pass and everything will be fine and you'll have fun on stage :) worst ever was me and my ex decided to do the same show. Both of us dieting at te same time. Know exactly how you feel :hmn:

KrisLynn
01-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Ohhh boyyyy... I remember those days of dieting. It will pass and everything will be fine and you'll have fun on stage :) worst ever was me and my ex decided to do the same show. Both of us dieting at te same time. Know exactly how you feel :hmn:

I'd like to say its the dieting... but im pretty sure everything and everyone around me SUCKS!! lol... im fine.... it comes in waves... Now in a couple weeks.. I def will be on a rampage, FO SHO!! :kiss:

juiceinator3000
01-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Ehh the dieting contributes. And guess what.. I'll still be here in a couple weeks :hugme:

katertot
01-21-2012, 10:03 AM
I'd like to say its the dieting... but im pretty sure everything and everyone around me SUCKS!! lol... im fine.... it comes in waves... Now in a couple weeks.. I def will be on a rampage, FO SHO!! :kiss:

Man can I relate to this. I have no patience for the general public lately. And I'm not even dieting. So it has to be THEM! Keep your head up girlie, I'm sure you are looking great and you're being hard on yourself!

MrsSims
01-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Just starting following your journal girlie!! Keep your head up, lord knows there are so many stupid fuckers out there.. but u gotta ignore them and move on.. At my first show, my ex at the time we were dating stood me up last minute when I was backstage and blamed it on not having a babysitter to watch them .. I called BS on it because he could've brought them to the show. Trust me a good man will come your way when the time comes and u will be laughing at this experience .. Getting upset could increase cortisol levels, so think happy thoughts! I wish you all the best and will be following your journal for sure!! :) :) :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

KrisLynn
02-08-2012, 09:39 AM
UPDATE!!!!!
I So F'n Happy where Im at... 3wks out and woo wee IM LOVE"N IT!!! :banana:

Sunnyday
02-08-2012, 08:30 PM
3 weeks out?!! YAAAAAAAAYYY! :jump:

KrisLynn
02-15-2012, 02:47 PM
2 F-N WEEKS!!!! And wholly mother.... I hate cardio.. its not that I have to do it or how long... its that I can't for the last breath of me get my herat rate up to even be worth all the hardwork... It has got to Freakin Crank up somehow... its very very frustraing it wont budge !!!!!! I look like a spaz trying to get it up and shit Im suppose to stay there for 40 minutes... FUUUUUUDDDGE!!! ;)

So We decided I will start tossing in a thermagenenic... hopefully that will help that Damn hrt rate get going!! ;)

Diet leaves me starved at 2hrs and I must at times wait for 3... ugh!! I am just beginning to have cravings... of anything on a plate!! WOW do I want to chow!

My weight has never been this stubborn... I have only dropped down 5 pounds this whole prep, and that's going only by a scale, no BF checking over here... no way!! But here is the thing.. I could shake my hips and my pants would def fall right off... im constantly told I look tiny... So this must mean that I have managed to hold and add onto my lean muscle... YAY!!!

I do have at least 3-4 pounds to drop before I start seeing some mega cuts... Im happy with where Im at.. not gonna stress, esp over this show... it was a choice to do this show for a start to my 2012 yr... AND its going to be a BLAST!!

I do just hope I am able to dice down like I want... because there really is a banging body hiding in here!!

Train On Peeps!! Love your support!! Till next time.... keep kickin your azz!!!

Sunnyday
02-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Hang in there with the cardio, girl! 2 weeks is gonna fly! No stress, eye on the prize...you got this.

KrisLynn
02-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Hang in there with the cardio, girl! 2 weeks is gonna fly! No stress, eye on the prize...you got this.

:hmn: Luvs a woman!!!

KrisLynn
02-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Crap... the above comment was to be Luvs YA woman... LOL... funny! No Im not gay :no:

Not much to say today, I have been all over the place with wieght, emotions and just staying on track. BUT OVERALL Super Stoked!!! I Managed to drop some weight.. YAY... I am feeling fantastic, still some work in the next 8 days!!!!
I hope to be a contender for this show, but I kinda doubt it ;( these international gals have got IT GOING ON!!! Oh well still cant wait for the expereience!!!

On another note, got a roommate for this show, I dont know her, we met on another Forum, totally cool chic who rocked the stage last yr and wanted to do this show. She lives states away, we just chat from time to time... anywho... She has informed me she feels she is 2 weeks off track and might NOT do the show or even make the trip!!!! OMG... I cant handle that info right now.. I was looking forward to doing this show... & NOT so SOLO!! So kinda freakin... paid big bucks been psyched up and now this issue!! GEEZ my LIFE!!!

I got a alot of sweating to do, I might not come in big, but defined is my hope!!!
GOT GET IT,
TASTE IT and ROLL with IT!!!

Hope to post my start to finish pic in a few days!!!

TRAIN ON Bitches!! ;)

Sunnyday
02-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Hey...it's all good! Luvs ya back, woman! :hmn:

Keyword right now for ya is focus, focus, focus. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time.

katt981
02-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Love pic's!!! I'm sure you'll find someone to share a room with you :) Never been to the Arnold yet, but I'd love to go and watch all the competitors!!

KrisLynn
03-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Well I got thru the Muder F'n ARNOLD... YAY 4 ME... I GOT 3rd outta 27 Hot International Badazz Chicas!!! YAY Me... online pics suck.. except Comparison and video shots.. and my own pics.... Not a fan of the MD photographer.. CRAPPY shots.. But here is some fun afterwards... HAD A F'n BLAST... Almost didnt make the Finals Stage Saturday to get my sexy trophy... long story will post that BS on another thread!!!

This 38 yr old Kicked some INTERNATIONAL BOOTY!!! :yep:116121116122116123116124

katt981
03-05-2012, 11:53 AM
WOO HOO - CONGRATS!!! :hmn:

KrisLynn
03-05-2012, 12:05 PM
WOO HOO - CONGRATS!!! :hmn:

Thanks Girl!!! Never thought I ever do something like that... but I DID!!!! :hmn:

The Prodigy
03-05-2012, 12:37 PM
CONGRATS LADY! YOU LOOKED AMAZING AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!:hmn:

KrisLynn
03-05-2012, 12:51 PM
BIG'O THANKS GAIL.... Im on CLoud TOO HIGH right now!!!! ;)

Had some major obstacles in this prep, but I pulled it off, like it or not... I DID IT!!! WOOT WOOT!!
Now I know how you feel when you get a wicked win... INCREDIBLE!!!!!

KrisLynn
03-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Looking forward to a lil bulk phase and then possibly another prep to another Awesome Stage!! I need more muscles fo sho... ;) HAPPY DANCE!!!

Sunnyday
03-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Hey, girl! Finally getting around to popping in for a visit and lookie you!! Hyooge congrats!! You looked awesome! Super proud of ya!! :flowers:

KrisLynn
03-08-2012, 09:29 AM
My Winning moment... I ALMOST DIDn't Make the stage... YAY ME!!! 3rd freakin place... IM so HAPPY!!!

KrisLynn
03-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Hey, girl! Finally getting around to popping in for a visit and lookie you!! Hyooge congrats!! You looked awesome! Super proud of ya!! :flowers:

GEEZ Woman Thanks so much for your support... means a million... I now have time to troll my fellow RX Chicas journals.. I will be hitting your soon!!! U ROCK!!!!

KrisLynn
03-11-2012, 01:36 PM
HMMMM... To get right back in it??? Or give myself few weeks to add a lil...???

I think... I'll Prolly get back @ it in a week... :yep: