PDA

View Full Version : What can i do with this body..?

fightingfit
01-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Hi, im new here, this is actually my first post, but i was wanting some feedback on my body and what i may be able to do with it..i have only been solidly weight training for may 4-5 months, i have been boxing since i was 15 (now 23).
I have added some photos so you can see where i am at, im around 20% bodyfat, but think i need to build a bit more before i start cutting back to see whats hiding..
Im really wanting to do a show someday..plan for the next year or two..depending on progress of course, i read alot about genetics and some people just having good figures suited for building on and competing with, where do i stand within this..be honest..please..id probably start in bikini or a similiar category, im not sure they have "bikini" categories as such where i live..
Anyway, feedback would be awesome :)

tammyp
01-02-2012, 05:09 PM
for what you have, bikini is where i would start. your waist is small, and bikini is all about curves.

fightingfit
01-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Thank you Tammy..i was planning on starting in bikini, though im not sure where i live there is an actual 'bikini category' as such..so will try find something similiar !

Jude2
01-06-2012, 12:26 AM
You look alot leaner in the white tank top. Bikini for sure to start.

fightingfit
01-06-2012, 12:48 AM
yes yes this is true, i was cutting weight for national boxing champs, so was a bit leaner !

holyintellect
01-12-2012, 10:34 PM
I agree with the above...you'll simply need more muscle, even to move to figure. I think based on the white tank top pic that you could transition though, after the added muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk