PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Ladies, as you wrap your hands around knurled, cold steel, slide plates from tree to bar, or get set to dig in deep on squats, something electic and wonderful has to be going through your mind. Nine Inch Nails, Mudvayne, or perhaps something a bit more obscure is blasting through the earphones, as for a brief moment in time, you are about to take a walk on the cold, dark side, and shut out everyone and everything for reps...

A day in the life of the gym...share those thoughts here. Women can keep it just as hardcore as the men.

GirlyMuscle
02-12-2009, 09:36 AM
I'll let you know after I work out today. Today starts some serious muscle building. *wink*

sassy69
02-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Accept / Metallica / Old KISS / GnR.. anything w/ a driving baseline. "God of Thunder" tends to be a killer song for BB lunges... ham day coming up where I do 4 sets of 25 each of front & side lunges. Perfect tempo cuz I'm not doing them fast (else I'll probably fall over). Its a cross between looking forward to doing my fav exercises while "in the zone" and checking out new stuff, like the Kai Greene ham / glute workout (on that other boards). I'm seeing some Jeffersons in my routine on Fri, plus a sicko super set of leg curl machine "butt blaster", hi rep / low weight SLDLs & standing alternating leg curl, and some other stuff. The only way to make a rump roast is to COOK IT!

jena
02-12-2009, 04:08 PM
I`m thinking Def Leopard all the way through...makes me think of the 1983 Nationals and Rich Gaspari`s posing routine...thats simply Inspirational

musclegoddess65
02-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Hatebreed, Rob Zombie, Sevendust, Taproot, Black Sabbath, Black Label Society, Metallica, Mudvayne, NIN, Ozzy, Soulfly, Limp Bizkit, Disturbed... to name a few...

jena
02-13-2009, 02:24 PM
you make some good choices....:)