PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Down!

alliv0922
01-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Week 1 Down;

This week went by super fast; I focused mainly on my glutes and legs because they are my weakest body part by far.
It seems like I'm a sucker or punishment and I actually get off on it. Glutes are the largest muscle group and together with Hams, and Quads the only thing I want is to kill them at the gym and watch them grow. Everywhere I read that a true athlete is judged by her booty.

My fiance does deep squats and will show stop a gym when he does them. He's my inspiration and he has a shelf of a booty that I adore!

Aside from that last night I trained shoulders and can see more and more striations soooo motivating. I love it.

I LOVE IT.

I've been training for 10yrs and it's gotten me through a lot in my life. A divorce, bad relationships, good friendships, good and bad decisions, my mother's passing....I actually was at the gym when I decided to open up with a close friend about my feelings on my mom...I broke down in the parking lot of Bally's....got it all out emotionally then went in and worked it out physcially on the elliptical.

I have so many good memories and now that I've invested in a coach, paying close attention to diet is new territory for me and I'm begining to question why I waited so LONG to finally make the change!

I fully intend on taking my soul, presence, passion to the next level.
Failure is not an option and I look forward to dazzling this industry with my own little special something.

I'm not vain.....yet! LOL!!

I'm working on allowing myself to feel PROUD of out outter appearance rather than feeling like I have to play down this temple that God has blessed me with.

I'm journaling now thanks to Gail! xoxox Every single person in my life has influenced me in one way or another.

Remember DESTINY is where PREPERATION and OPPORUNITY meet.

Recognize where your blessings come from and show much love and respect!

:headbang:

The Prodigy
01-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Welcome aboard lady! SOOO glad your here!