PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Sims- New Year, New Beginnings, and My Physique Journey!

MrsSims
01-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey Rx peeps! I have been so MIA its not even funny! So much catching up to do on here, I see there are alot of new faces and lovely ladies who have began their training journals! I promise not to go anywhere this time..

So 2011 had its ups, downs, and everything in between, but was one of my most productive years yet.. I plan on continuing to pursue my goals and dreams of getting up on stage to showcase my Hardwork in the newest WPD, and couldn't do it without the support and guidance of the wonderful Rx Peeps!

I have honestly been busting ass in the gym day in and day out.. no matter how shitty I feel, period cramps and all (I know, TMI) and finally feel like my Hardwork is paying off. Its such an amazing feeling when someone who Uve never spoken to will come up to u I have the gym and give u compliments.. its a rewarding feeling to know that people around you look up to you and are motivated simply by seeing you train in the gym or just the changes you've made to your physique.

With that being said, I have to catch up with all of you and plan on writing in my new journal daily to keep everyone informed and to create new goals.. im so excited to see what this year will bring and am keeping a positive outlook on the future!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

The Prodigy
01-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Glad you are back lady!!! Looking forward to watching your progress!

Sunnyday
01-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Heyhey, chica! So glad you're back! I am sooooo in!! :hugme:

stephaniewilles
01-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Nice to see your smiling face!!! Love the pictures :)

MrsSims
01-21-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks Gail!! Always great to see your gorgeous face on my thread!! :)

MrsSims
01-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Hey Sunny! Yup im back in action.. and will start those vids again of training.. I had lots of fun doing them!Glad to see your doing great, ill be popping in your journal soon..

MrsSims
01-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Hey Steph!!!! Omg so much has happened since we last spoke.. We gotta catch up!! And YOU GO GIRL!! I saw your pics from Nationals, u looked absolutely stunning!! I miss uuuuu!! Ill send u a pm later on..

MrsSims
01-21-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey Everyone!! So yesterday was Leg Day and holy moly I can barely walk.. Just when I think I never do enough I always seem to surpass my expectations.. So here's a little preview.. Btw I took a comparison photo about 1 month ago and its over a 7month period.. I was surprised of the gains I've achieved in such a short amount of time.. Gotta keep pushing to get to the goal! I am more motivated than ever before!! I have decided on the coach ill be working with and am so confident that this is the best decision I am making for my fitness career..

Leg Day

Leg Extension Warm up- up to 150lbs., 12-20reps, 4 sets

Leg Press- 3-6: 45lb. plates each side, 12-20 reps, 4 sets followed by 1 drop set of 35 reps..

Hack Squat- 1-2: 45lb. plates each side, 12-15 reps, 4 sets

Jeffersons- 50-60lb. Bar, 12-15 reps, 4 sets
Super set w/ walking lunges, 4 sets, 40lb. Bar

Ass to grass Smith Squats- 1- 45lb. Plate each side, 12-15 reps, 4 sets

Finished with slow contraction Leg extensions- up to 105lbs. 12-15 reps, 3 sets..

shankuan
01-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Hey Girl! Glad to see you back! And looking good you are! workouts are looking solid! You've made nice progress so keep pushing it hard!

Bronwyn
01-23-2012, 04:23 AM
Nice progress during the year

MrsSims
01-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Hey Girl! Glad to see you back! And looking good you are! workouts are looking solid! You've made nice progress so keep pushing it hard!

Hey Shan!!! Thanks for the add on Facebook.. I definitely couldn't leave my Rx girls hanging! Im back for good and will begin the vids soon again.. Keep in touch! Xoxo ;)

MrsSims
01-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Nice progress during the year

Nice to meet you Bronwyn! I was gone for a little bit.. but am def. Sticking around. The support on Rx is absolutely amazing, its awesome to get to know other women who have similar interests and goals in mind. I get so much motivation from all of you!

Sunnyday
01-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Niiiiice progress, girl!

MrsSims
01-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Hey Peeps! My day started at 4:30am., I woke up early to get in some cardio while my bf was training a client.. Had an awesome sushi cheatmeal yesterday so the energy was definitely there.. had to utilize it! After a long day at work, we went to the gym and trained back. I am shocked that while im cleaning my system out and I've taken my Carbs down, I still am going up in strength. I got in the gym and killed it today!! I do want to start filming again so u guys can keep up with my training.. and Thanks again so much for the warm welcome back!!! It means so much to me.. :)

Back Day

Warmed up with pull-downs: 85-115lbs. 10-15reps, 5 sets

Overhand Barbell Rows- up to 120lbs. 10-12 reps, 4 sets

Seated Rows: up to 155lbs.(Hit a PR!) 12-15 reps, 4 sets

Hammer Strength seated row machine underhand- up to 115lbs., 12-15reps, 4 sets followed by 1 drop set of 20 reps.

Dumbbell Rows- up to 55lbs., 10-15 reps, 4 sets followed by 3 sets of controlled/slow 2 arm dumbbell row w/ 20lbs.

Wide Grip Pull ups- bodyweight: 10 reps, 4 sets..

Bronwyn
01-24-2012, 05:08 AM
Nice to meet you Bronwyn! I was gone for a little bit.. but am def. Sticking around. The support on Rx is absolutely amazing, its awesome to get to know other women who have similar interests and goals in mind. I get so much motivation from all of you!

Nice to meet you too.
I saw you did pretty huge progress to bikini and now to WP - good luck. Do you know your first WP show yet?

Sandpig
01-24-2012, 07:58 AM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113923&d=1327169348

Nice to see you back. When you post your pics, uncheck that box at the bottom so they will show up.

Sunnyday
01-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Strong back day! Congrats on the PR, too!

MrsSims
01-24-2012, 04:54 PM
Nice to meet you too.
I saw you did pretty huge progress to bikini and now to WP - good luck. Do you know your first WP show yet?

Hey Bronwyn! Yes huge transformation from obese to bikini, and now transitioning into physique.. I was always into heavier lifting when I was training for bikini, the judges reprimanded me for being too cut for the category.. once physique came out, I thought it was the perfect category for me so that I could continue lifting the way I was, and I love the routine aspect of it.. Thanks for the best wishes! Im looking into doing a show in the summer sometime.. how about you? What are your plans for 2012?

MrsSims
01-24-2012, 04:56 PM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113923&d=1327169348

Nice to see you back. When you post your pics, uncheck that box at the bottom so they will show up.

Hey Sandpiggy! Couldn't leave my Rx girls hangin! Im posting from my Droid and don't see a box to uncheck.. im confused :( it just.says upload pic through this forum or tapatalk..

MrsSims
01-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Strong back day! Congrats on the PR, too!

Thank u Sunny!! Training harder than ever! Damn u look GREAT in ur Avi!!! Amazing progress, where the hell have I been?! Lol

AJSIMS
01-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Im in !! :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

MrsSims
01-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Im in !! :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

All Day, EVERYDAY! :)

Bronwyn
01-26-2012, 03:35 AM
Hey Bronwyn! Yes huge transformation from obese to bikini, and now transitioning into physique.. I was always into heavier lifting when I was training for bikini, the judges reprimanded me for being too cut for the category.. once physique came out, I thought it was the perfect category for me so that I could continue lifting the way I was, and I love the routine aspect of it.. Thanks for the best wishes! Im looking into doing a show in the summer sometime.. how about you? What are your plans for 2012?

Nice. I am not sure yet about my own plans. I would like to WP as well - Europe do not count with this class for 2012 so will have to try to compete in USA again. I like this class as it brings me back 90ties when I started :)
And def. I think that is better than bikini/figure in the way of expressing yourself in the posing routine.... :)