PDA

View Full Version : Low Carb Cinnamon Roll

SinOrSlim
01-16-2012, 08:53 PM
http://sinorslim.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/IMG_0621.jpg

Here’s a recipe for a low carb and high protein keto friendly cinnamon roll with icing and all! This treat is incredible and requires only 5 minutes of your time and 5 ingredients! I use egg whites in my recipe because I find that using a whole egg makes it taste a little “eggy” but whole eggs will work as well! Once again I have used my Nitro-pro Cookies and Cream protein powder. It taste so good that the icing doesn’t even need PureVia but I stuck it in there anyway for all of you with a giant sweet tooth!

Ingredients:

3 Egg Whites
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 Scoop Nitropro Cookies and Cream Protein
1 Packet PureVia

Directions:

1. In a small bowl, mix together egg whites and cinnamon

2. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray and cook the egg white/cinnamon batter over medium heat until it begins to bubble

3. Flip like a pancake, cook the other side for just a few seconds and set on a plate to cool (I cut the rounded edges off of mine so it would look more like a cinnamon roll later)

4. In another small bowl, mix together protein powder and PureVia and add water LITTLE BY LITTLE until a smooth paste is formed. (Add the water slowly because too much water will make the icing watery. If you add too much water, you can always add some more protein powder to thicken it up a bit)

5. Spread half of the icing on top of the “pancake” and roll inwards (the icing should act as an adhesive to make it stick together)

6. Cut in half, distribute the rest of the icing over the top of the cinnamon rolls, and enjoy!!

FOR THE MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND STEP BY STEP PICTURES CHECK OUT www.sinorslim.com

georgeman22
08-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Oh my goodness its looking so attractive i am gonna make it now. Thanks dude.

georgeman22
08-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Its so delicious i have made it before some time.