PDA

View Full Version : Peptides and age

Dietze
01-20-2012, 07:28 PM
What age would say is safe to start using peptides at?

Ryan Bracewell
01-20-2012, 10:20 PM
I know this answer will sound lame but if you have to ask your probably either too young or too inexperienced to start now.

s2h
01-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Your question really is harder to answer then most would think...first off theres a whole lot of diff peptides that do alot of diff things...so can you be more precise in what kind of peptide you would want to use...

Dietze
01-21-2012, 08:03 AM
would a cycle of ghrp-6 and cjc1295 be too much for a 19 year old?

s2h
01-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Shouldnt be a issue to research those....do some homework on peptides...even thou many diff compounds fall under the peptide umbrella they work thru diff pathways and effect things like your pitutary more or less with some...really need to research these compounds...also remember there isnt alot of research or feedback on some of the newer peptides on the market...for research purposes....

Dietze
01-21-2012, 10:37 AM
thanks I was just thinking along the lines of these being a another pathway then anabloics since i know haven't reached my natural potential.
Would these close any growth plates if they happened to still be open?

Bryan Hildebrand
01-21-2012, 11:31 AM
the short answer is: no one knows. they are still research products that are still being researched.

s2h is right on with his assessment. puberty is a fickle thing. at 11 i had hair under my arms, pubs and was 190lbs. at 12 I was 210 and shaving. at 19 I had stopped growing height wise but was also starting to lose my hair due to male pattern baldness. my test levels were assumedly sky high and i was converting at a high rate to DHT. my son is 12 and doesnt look like he will be ready to shave for several more years. so, in the long run, it is person dependant.

IMO, 19 is too young to research them. you have vast amounts of GH running through you and I am not certain your gain will be any better by running peptides or AAS. I guarantee you have a ton of room for improvement in your food intake and nutritional timing that will make HUGE differences in mass and strength gains. work on those things over the next few years and then if you are still intent in being involved in bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, etc... then exercise those ideas then.

Dietze
01-21-2012, 03:04 PM
thanks fors the help Bryan, thats some good advice there. Would you say its a better option to research peptides before using AAS?

s2h
01-21-2012, 05:49 PM
peptides kinda get a wrap that there "safer" or more "natural"...i think thats pretty far from the truth...i mean "yes" most peptides are not gonna have the immediate sides that alot of AAS have..but anything that effects your pitutary has the potential to cause you problems in the longhaul..if your 19 just eat,sleep and train for now like bryan said...