PDA

View Full Version : Where does ALR Industries lie in all this?

Pearce
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Always been a fan of ALR Industries, just curious, where are they left in all this, are we gonna see author on the show again any time soon?

Wallace
02-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Great question. I always loved hearing the crazy stories from Author! Very entertaining. Would love to hear more from him on the new show.
Dave/John anyway to make this happen? :)

Lordston
02-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Agreed...haven't heard much on this yet and am curious about the old show sponsors. Dr. Scott Connely as well.

becks
02-12-2009, 11:37 AM
You would think with the network Dave and John have in the industry we will not be short on guests.

It should be a better show without the micromanagement and stipulations set in place.

esplendido
02-12-2009, 11:40 AM
That would be "where they lay in all this". Otherwise, you're accusing them of lies ;)

ElSpiko
02-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Author L. Rea has been caught spiking his supps with illegal drugs, like sibuterol in Venom (which the FDA is investigating him for) and I think it was methyl-test in Jungle Warfare. I would be happy to not see him on here as he has demonstrated himself to be liar and con.

Pearce
02-12-2009, 12:05 PM
That would be "where they lay in all this". Otherwise, you're accusing them of lies ;)

I was just curious is Author was coming on the show or staying with MD.. no accusations of lying here champ!

Author L. Rea has been caught spiking his supps with illegal drugs, like sibuterol in Venom (which the FDA is investigating him for) and I think it was methyl-test in Jungle Warfare. I would be happy to not see him on here as he has demonstrated himself to be liar and con.

I have never actually used his products, let alone seen them in toronto, however i did enjoy him as a guest, he was entertaining.

Having read your reply Spiko, I am gonna have to side with you. Guys that spike their supps with illegal shit fuck up ppl who had no intention of putting that stuff in their bodies. Not cool.

STEELERJ-XL
02-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Is there proof of the spiking?

big_duuude
02-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Proof or accusation ?

M. Vince Goodrum
02-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Is there proof of the spiking?

There's no proof because it never happenned. There was a trace amount of Sibertine in one of their products (not enough to even matter) that was detected in their products.

Most people don't know this but the companies that make nutritional supplements also make pharmacutical products as well and if the VATS are not cleaned properly then you end up with cross contamination of pharmacutical products and nutritional supplements.

ALR is a good company, it has good people, and they've put out a statement about it directly on their website rather than simply putting it beneath pages of dribble.

dsnutrition
02-12-2009, 01:39 PM
I know that Dave does the contest prep for 2 of ALR's athletes/ employees, so I know that many at the ALR camp respect and like Dave. I am sure you will see ALRI around.

Mike the Ripper
02-12-2009, 01:59 PM
There's no proof because it never happenned. There was a trace amount of Sibertine in one of their products (not enough to even matter) that was detected in their products.

Most people don't know this but the companies that make nutritional supplements also make pharmacutical products as well and if the VATS are not cleaned properly then you end up with cross contamination of pharmacutical products and nutritional supplements.

ALR is a good company, it has good people, and they've put out a statement about it directly on their website rather than simply putting it beneath pages of dribble.

You are 100% wrong, like usual Goodrum.

There is proof and as the FDA stated it was way more than trace amounts of sibutramine found in Venom Hyperdrive. In fact on a serving per serving basis the amount of sibutramine in the product was multiple times higher than the doctors recommended dosage. Far greater than the trace amounts that ALRI claims. The FDA ruling said that some of the other products found to be contaminated had trace amounts of "other" banned substances but the sibutramine was definitely substantial in amount.

Author L. Rea is a lying scumbag who is working on single handedly causing the over regulation of the supp. industry by the FDA. Putting many people like myself and others livelihood at risk. Look at the board reps for ALRI. Nutratroy, Silverbackn, Max32, and many many others left the company before that ship sunk to the bottom. There will be some more alarming news coming out of that company by agencies much scarier than the FDA very soon. Mark my words on that Vincent.

I'm a fan of better living through chemistry, but I believe that people should make that decision on their own, not to have it made for them by shitstains like Scott Jensen (Author L. Rea).

Patrick Arnold tested their product Restore and it was found to have andro in it, Jungle Warfare has all kinds of crazy shit that is what got them in their latest bit of trouble and that is after the findings about sibutramine in Hyperdrive. Don't come here pretending to know things about ALRI and tout it as a safe or reputable company because they are far from it.

ElSpiko
02-12-2009, 02:02 PM

God you're a fucking tool. Here, have this bitch slap:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 27, 2009

Media Inquiries:
Christopher Kelly, 301-796-4676
Consumer Inquiries:
888-INFO-FDA

FDA Warns Consumers Against Dietary Supplement Containing Undeclared Drug
Product poses safety risk

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0, a product sold as a dietary supplement and containing sibutramine. Sibutramine, a controlled substance with risks for abuse or addiction, is a potent drug that poses potential safety risks.

"Sibutramine is the active ingredient in an FDA-approved prescription drug used as an appetite suppressant for weight loss," said Janet Woodcock, M.D., director of the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. "But when present in a dietary supplement, it may harm unsuspecting consumers because sibutramine can substantially increase blood pressure and heart rate (pulse), and may present a significant risk for people with a history of heart disease, heart failure, irregular heart beats or stroke."

Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0 is marketed by Applied Lifescience Research Industries Inc. (ALR Industries), Oak View, Calif. On Dec. 24, 2008, ALR Industries initiated a recall of all lots of Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0 after the FDA laboratory analysis showed samples of the product contained undeclared sibutramine. Although ALR Industries claims on its Web site that only "trace amounts" of sibutramine were found in this product, the FDA laboratory tests showed that Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0 contains a significant amount of sibutramine per dosage unit.

The product was sold via distributors and in retail stores nationwide as well as in Canada, Poland, Sweden, Hungary, South Africa, the Netherlands, Australia, France and the United Kingdom. The product was packaged in red plastic bottles containing 90 capsules each with the UPC# 094922534743.

Consumers who have this product should stop taking it immediately and contact their health care professional if they have experienced any adverse effects. Consumers can contact the company at [email protected] to receive further instructions for returning the product and to ask any questions.

Health care professionals and consumers may report serious adverse events (side effects) or product quality problems with the use of this product to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail, fax or phone.

* Online: www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm
* Regular Mail: use postage-paid FDA form 3500 available at: www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm and mail to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852-9787
* Fax: (800) FDA-0178
* Phone: (800) FDA-1088

For an updated list of all tainted weight loss products, go to: http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2008/NEW01933.html.

Mike the Ripper
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Since you seem to know Author so well Goodrum why don't you ask him how his two plants in Mexico are doing presently. Oh what's that you say Author..... they did..... really???

LMFAO

Mike the Ripper
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Here is ALRI's recall letter Vince. I guess if it never happened and there was no proof then they wouldn't need this would they?

.DP
02-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Author will most likely appear on HM Radio, Blechman's not going to pass up valuable ad money just because someone went on a competing show.

Mike the Ripper
02-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Author will most likely appear on HM Radio, Blechman's not going to pass up valuable ad money just because someone went on a competing show.

From what I gathered from past No Bull radio shows, Dave and John seem to be friends with ALR. I have no problem with who anyone else chooses to befriend but I know that I will definitely give you my opinion on Author every chance I get.

JustLuke
02-12-2009, 02:33 PM
I don't see how ALRI would be welcome here if Dave and John are going to stand by their statements. below is a quote from Johns article Dispelling dishonesty.

"We’ll definitely solicit advertisers to monetize this site in order to pay the bills and maybe put a little something in our pockets; but we will never sell out. Between Dave and I we know everyone in the industry. The companies you’ll see advertising here are not doing so merely because they know us. They’ll be here because their products do what they say they do. What’s on the label is in the bottle-- no ifs, ands or buts."

dannybwoii
02-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Maybe they will get him on the show..and call him out on it?

Who knows..

Leigh Carmichael
02-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Wow thanks for the info guys. I guess we'll never get the products in Australia now LOL.

I actually used 3.0 when I was in the US and liked it. Now I know why!

JustLuke
02-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Maybe they will get him on the show..and call him out on it?

Who knows..
I doubt it, it would be pretty tacky to invite someone on your radio show and then call them out on the skeletons in their closet. Dave and John have more class than that.

The Leafy Bug
02-12-2009, 09:09 PM
I took 2 hyperdrives with a cup of coffee and didn't feel anything.

JWolfe
02-12-2009, 09:24 PM
I didn't know about the tainted stuff. I think the guy seems cool and all but I have to agree with Mike on this one, I think people should be allowed to put anything they want in there body but they should also be able to know what it is they are putting in there especially when it is something that they may fail a test from.

Mike the Ripper
02-12-2009, 09:24 PM
I took 2 hyperdrives with a cup of coffee and didn't feel anything.

Well damn, I guess that clears it up then. :rolleyes:

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 09:31 PM

Connelly has been on numerous shows including PBW...so there ya go.

kevin wheeler
02-12-2009, 09:35 PM
You know I bought a bottle of the newer Hyperdrive 3.0+ and I'm taking 3 caps on an empty stomach instead of 2 and I still don't feel much out of it.I'm looking at the ingredients and wondering if anything on the label is really in there?Doesn't live up to the name at all.I went back to Meltdown and got better results as far as fat loss and energy.

BABOON
02-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Until this thread, I had never seen anyone take a cock up their ass on the internet. But Vince Goodrum just took one. And he took it long and hard.

Unlucky Vincent.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 09:47 PM
it was like walking in Cambodia chanting 'Pol-Pot'

Mike the Ripper
02-12-2009, 09:53 PM
it was like walking in Cambodia chanting 'Pol-Pot'

Except in this case the Cambodians had lactating man boobs.

Womanthrower
02-12-2009, 10:00 PM
yeah, I was wondering about the spiking of ALR's supps and that statement about what's on the bottle will be in the bottle myself. I asked John what his thoughts are about it on his thread yesterday.

Womanthrower
02-12-2009, 10:03 PM
You know I bought a bottle of the newer Hyperdrive 3.0+ and I'm taking 3 caps on an empty stomach instead of 2 and I still don't feel much out of it.I'm looking at the ingredients and wondering if anything on the label is really in there?Doesn't live up to the name at all.I went back to Meltdown and got better results as far as fat loss and energy.
Doesn't live up to the name becase the plus isn't spiked with sibutramine.

ZenFit
02-12-2009, 10:06 PM
sad case, 3 strikes and you're out ALRI!

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Except in this case the Cambodians had lactating man boobs.

Oh my philborg!

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 10:54 PM
I was just curious is Author was coming on the show or staying with MD.. no accusations of lying here champ!

I have never actually used his products, let alone seen them in toronto, however i did enjoy him as a guest, he was entertaining.

Having read your reply Spiko, I am gonna have to side with you. Guys that spike their supps with illegal shit fuck up ppl who had no intention of putting that stuff in their bodies. Not cool.

ALR, Species and all the other hardcore supps don't meet Canadian standards in terms of what goes in them (ex. Yohimbine is banned).

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 10:55 PM
What do you use Johnny?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 10:58 PM
What do you use Johnny?

I use Extend (BCAA) by Scivation, and generally All-Max everything else. Also there is a company called Blue Star Nutraceuticals that make some pretty good products, they are out of Belleville. And I was wrong, apparently according to the FDA they are available in Canada, but I have a good friend who runs a Herc's and he says he can't order it?

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 11:01 PM
I just bought a 6.6 lb tub of the ULt Nutrition Whey Protein...and Kre-alkalyn Horse power stuff by the same...$160 in total, but sure tastes good...weird that we can get ephedrine up here...

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 11:03 PM
I just bought a 6.6 lb tub of the ULt Nutrition Whey Protein...and Kre-alkalyn Horse power stuff by the same...$160 in total, but sure tastes good...weird that we can get ephedrine up here...

I usually don't use too much stuff. I won't use another NO product in my life. Have you tried Horse Power before? lol

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 11:43 PM
I usually don't use too much stuff. I won't use another NO product in my life. Have you tried Horse Power before? lol

no...you know something I don't?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 11:44 PM
no...you know something I don't?

It just tastes like ass I find lol I like (if I were to take a pre-workout stimulant) Blue Star's "Extreme Rush"

Wiry Pyruvity
02-12-2009, 11:46 PM
It just tastes like ass I find lol I like (if I were to take a pre-workout stimulant) Blue Star's "Extreme Rush"

oh...the flavour i have isn't too bad...i just wanted a creatine formula that avoided the traditional problems...

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 11:50 PM
What all do you take?

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 12:12 AM
the protein, the bad tasting kre-alkalyn horsepower shit, EFA's and a multivitamin...

Johnny Phenomenon
02-13-2009, 12:15 AM
To each their own

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 12:19 AM
I'll bite...what would you recommend or prefer? taste doesn't bother me much for some reason...i could eat the shit dry.

Johnny Phenomenon
02-13-2009, 12:27 AM
No I just don't like pre workout shit. NO products are a waste to me once you take the next step so to speak, because the pump doesn't compare. I'll buy all-max creatine at wal-mart for like 10 bucks, and do everything you do minus a regular multi, because most don't digest properly.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 12:35 AM
No I just don't like pre workout shit. NO products are a waste to me once you take the next step so to speak, because the pump doesn't compare. I'll buy all-max creatine at wal-mart for like 10 bucks, and do everything you do minus a regular multi, because most don't digest properly.

Is the horsepower stuff considered an NO thing?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-13-2009, 12:48 AM
yes http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/horse.html
check on the left hand side of the page, the label has:
NO Power Blend™ 4000mg †
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride

It is a good product though in terms of it containing most of the "who's who" products.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 12:55 AM
no kidding...well i'm just in it for the creatine...but now that you mention it, my light day did seem fairly blood engorged...weird...i wonder what did it...i don't buy the arginine connection...maybe as Alph Ketoglutarate it does have an effect...

Johnny Phenomenon
02-13-2009, 01:00 AM
http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Aktion=ShowPDF&ProduktNr=224282&Ausgabe=226648&ArtikelNr=30454
There have been studies about arginine in ED treatment, however I don't think arginine alone is the simple solution.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 01:02 AM
it always seems that these NO-boosting items work in cases where there are deficiencies, and not in healthy folk...

Johnny Phenomenon
02-13-2009, 01:08 AM
You missed the main line of the study:
"Conclusion: Oral L-arginine 3 × 500 mg/day is not better than placebo as a first-line treatment for mixed-type impotence."

Whatever it is that works in most NO products, it tapers off very quickly.

And I also might add, I actually love Gaspari's NO, Plasmajet. I couldn't take full packs

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 01:15 AM
i was referring more to cases where it was used on elderly cases with Angina...

when you say you couldn't take full packs, is it due to this tapering of effectiveness?

Johnny Phenomenon
02-13-2009, 01:17 AM
No its just a 10 pill blister pack every other day, and I got an uncomfortable pump from a full pack lol.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 01:21 AM
so it worked too well!?

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 01:53 AM
good night...

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 01:56 AM
No reply from Vince?!

Leigh Carmichael
02-13-2009, 01:57 AM
Until this thread, I had never seen anyone take a cock up their ass on the internet. But Vince Goodrum just took one. And he took it long and hard.

Unlucky Vincent.

Hahaha I want a cock up my ass! If it's the cool thing to do then count me in :D

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 01:59 AM
Vince is quiet

Womanthrower
02-13-2009, 02:06 AM
Looks like they probably are planning on working with ALRI again since his reply to my question was that they're working on a statement together about the spiked product.

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 02:06 AM
Will ARLI be sponsoring the Heavy Muscle Radio? If no, why not?

MartyMcFly
02-13-2009, 02:12 AM
You are 100% wrong, like usual Goodrum.
I'm a fan of better living through chemistry, but I believe that people should make that decision on their own, not to have it made for them by shitstains like Scott Jensen (Author L. Rea).

Nicely put brother, I'm there with you 100%.

Mike the Ripper
02-13-2009, 02:21 AM
Will ARLI be sponsoring the Heavy Muscle Radio? If no, why not?

Aaron, please read all the posts in this thread then go add yourself to the dunce list (now the mental deficiency list).

Thanks in advance

Your friend

Mike:p

Mike the Ripper
02-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Nicely put brother, I'm there with you 100%.

Thank you sir, Indio eh??? I drove all the way (6 hours) to buy my truck at Fiesta Ford. I have a good friend who owns a Yamaha dealership in Blythe.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 02:24 AM
hey mike...you own a supp shop right?

Mike the Ripper
02-13-2009, 02:28 AM
hey mike...you own a supp shop right?

Affirmative Mr. Zappa

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 02:34 AM
Affirmative Mr. Zappa
you sell the ultimate nutrition horsepower stuff?

Mike the Ripper
02-13-2009, 02:40 AM
you sell the ultimate nutrition horsepower stuff?

I don't carry much Ultimate stuff here, but the Horsepower is a decent pre workout. I like the fact that they use Arginine AKG instead of Arginine hydrochloride. They use my two new favorite supps, Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate along with Kre-Alkalyn however CEE has been shown to be a bit of a waste. All in all I would say this is a good product and worth a try. If you do try it let me know your take on it.

On a side note I find it interesting that they added Betaine to the mix. Betaine is a digestive enzyme derived from beets, usually pre-workout type products don't use digestive enzymes. Interesting theory.

Wiry Pyruvity
02-13-2009, 02:42 AM
I don't carry much Ultimate stuff here, but the Horsepower is a decent pre workout. I like the fact that they use Arginine AKG instead of Arginine hydrochloride. They use my two new favorite supps, Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate along with Kre-Alkalyn however CEE has been shown to be a bit of a waste. All in all I would say this is a good product and worth a try. If you do try it let me know your take on it.

On a side note I find it interesting that they added Betaine to the mix. Betaine is a digestive enzyme derived from beets, usually pre-workout type products don't use digestive enzymes. Interesting theory.

cool...will do.

Womanthrower
02-13-2009, 02:51 AM
I've actually been seeing it in a number of preworkout things, especially from Controlled Labs. Been wondering what the hell it is.

Mike the Ripper
02-13-2009, 02:52 AM
I've actually been seeing it in a number of preworkout things, especially from Controlled Labs. Been wondering what the hell it is.

One of the big supp companies must be putting it in their shit, and now it is trickling down to the others. Not sure why it is necessary honestly.

wolverine565
02-13-2009, 01:46 PM
I've tried jungle warfare and pro-anabol. I like jungle warfare. I had a noticable increase in size and mood was elevated. The pro anabol is ok. Other than a noticable increase in endurance for 5-6 hours, that is all I got out of it. I have bad ass mass, but haven't tried it yet. I'm trying one thing at a time to verify what works and how it works.

JustLuke
02-13-2009, 07:44 PM
I've tried jungle warfare and pro-anabol. I like jungle warfare. I had a noticable increase in size and mood was elevated. The pro anabol is ok. Other than a noticable increase in endurance for 5-6 hours, that is all I got out of it. I have bad ass mass, but haven't tried it yet. I'm trying one thing at a time to verify what works and how it works.
LOL you probably liked the JW because its a Pro-Steroid. PA tested it to be 6-DMT. All I got from Pro-Anabol was sore joints. Good luck on the BAM, I though it was a joke. It actually increases aromitization, so you get more estrogen and suppression with weak gains. The only products that work from ALRI are the ones that are spiked with ingredients not on the label.

fitQuest
02-14-2009, 03:14 AM
FUCK ALRI and fuck Author!! There is a reason people are taking him and his shitty company to court every other fucking month!!

I went on the word of many who said ALRI had good products. I'm a natural bodybuilder and want to keep it that way. I took venom for a few days and started to piss my fucking brains out every other minute, dick went limp, could have sworn it made my prostate sore/ enlarged... Stopped taking it after a few days and symptoms went away!

This is a BULLSHIT company with BULLSHIT products.. I hope they never let that nut job on here!

Aaron Singerman
02-14-2009, 03:20 AM
Aaron, please read all the posts in this thread then go add yourself to the dunce list (now the mental deficiency list).

Thanks in advance

Your friend

Mike:p

Mike- I did (re-read the whole thread), but I'm still in the dark... when did this question get posted and answered? Was something deleted?

fitQuest
02-14-2009, 03:32 AM
it really doesn't look good that Dave and John are championng this cocksucker and his fucked up company... You know, sometimes people deserve prison.. Lock this criminal up and shut down his shit company... He can stay at MD, please!

tight booty
02-14-2009, 04:50 AM
Wow thanks for the info guys. I guess we'll never get the products in Australia now LOL.

I actually used 3.0 when I was in the US and liked it. Now I know why!
Those products have been in Australia for a few months now. I used the hyperdrive 3.0 during my prep last year and got severe migranes from it and even blury vision in my right eye. And this occurred several times, even when I cut the dosage back from two capsules to only one capsule. When I stopped taking that crap, my migranes went away completely and so did the blury vision!

tight booty
02-14-2009, 04:51 AM
FUCK ALRI and fuck Author!! There is a reason people are taking him and his shitty company to court every other fucking month!!

I went on the word of many who said ALRI had good products. I'm a natural bodybuilder and want to keep it that way. I took venom for a few days and started to piss my fucking brains out every other minute, dick went limp, could have sworn it made my prostate sore/ enlarged... Stopped taking it after a few days and symptoms went away!

This is a BULLSHIT company with BULLSHIT products.. I hope they never let that nut job on here!
Yes, that venom is nasty stuff! :mad:

wolverine565
02-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Justluke,
Where did you get your info? Do you have studies or have you run the stuff on a GC or LC?

DaEagles
02-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Patrick Arnold tested it he said.

orhochris
02-14-2009, 10:54 AM
prosteroid or not... I have heard good things about Jungle warfare. If you spend 5 minutes on the boards you know that virtually all the "post ban prohormones" out now are prosteroids... But it does work well from reports i've heard.

They've redone the label and the formula like 3 times... so which variation is the best... who's to say?

M. Vince Goodrum
02-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Since you seem to know Author so well Goodrum why don't you ask him how his two plants in Mexico are doing presently. Oh what's that you say Author..... they did..... really???

LMFAO

I know Arthur and Troy as much as I know that El Spiko has a history of dressing up in women's clothing and dating guys (Never call me out son).

I actually spoke with Troy Thursday on things going on at ALR and the industry. Basically, I can't discuss a few things that was mentioned for legal reasons but I will tell you that the majority of "so called experts" who are trashing ALR actually have alternative motives...especially Patrick Arnold.

Remember, Sibetrimine wasn't just found in Hyperdrive but about 30 other companies products that use the same supplier as well so obviously it wasn't some intentional act from Arthur to go spike stuff. (And yes I know his real name but if he want's to go by Arthur L Rea then that's fine with me)

Just don't believe everything you hear because there's a lot more going on with the situation than you think.

M. Vince Goodrum
02-14-2009, 12:45 PM
No reply from Vince?!

I do have a company to run you know. I don't always have time for debates

M. Vince Goodrum
02-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Patrick Arnold tested it he said.

Patrick didn't test jack shit and that's the reason why Iovate and other companies are taking a piece of his ass in lawsuits.

Its well known in the industry that him and Arthur never got along so it doesn't surprise me that Patrick would badmouth him.

But then, whose offices were recently raided????? Oh yea....Ergopharm.....:rolleyes:

APOSTLE
02-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Vince, you are completely and 100% full of shit. You talk as if you are some super secret insider in all things related to bodybuilding, supplements and the like.

Mike produced proof to back up his statements but we are supposed to take "trust me" from you. No one trusts you Vince, you are delusional and make shit up to sound important when in fact you are a very small fish in a big sea.

M. Vince Goodrum
02-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Vince, you are completely and 100% full of shit. You talk as if you are some super secret insider in all things related to bodybuilding, supplements and the like.

Mike produced proof to back up his statements but we are supposed to take "trust me" from you. No one trusts you Vince, you are delusional and make shit up to sound important when in fact you are a very small fish in a big sea.

No, I'd rather trust Troy, who is an NGA pro bodybuilder and works at ALR then bullshit innuendo. ALR clearly posted a letter in regards to the Hyperdrive issue directly on their website whereas most of the other 30 companies haven't. That's shows integrity

And while I'm not some insider, I do have more info than most people up here because I don't post under an anonymous account and I actually have gone to the shows and a number of supplement facilities. That and I'm not a snitch. If someone has info they don't want me to discuss, then I'm not going to discuss it.

One more thing....if there was any intent on spiking products, then the FDA would have swooped in and shut down their facilities and seized all of their products. Contamination of supplements with pharmacutical ingredients happens quite more often than most people think.

wolverine565
02-14-2009, 06:05 PM
I can't find any posts that say patrick arnold tested alri supps. Show me the proof.

JustLuke
02-14-2009, 06:17 PM
prosteroid or not... I have heard good things about Jungle warfare. If you spend 5 minutes on the boards you know that virtually all the "post ban prohormones" out now are prosteroids... But it does work well from reports i've heard.

They've redone the label and the formula like 3 times... so which variation is the best... who's to say?
Its not the point that there is a pro-steroid in it, the point is that it was in JW without being on the label. Yeah it works, I know this first hand. My point is that ALR has no respect for his consumers and he thinks he is above the law.

The best version was the first run. it had MATD, Bruce and ALR's partnership went south after the first run and the MATD did too. Same with Ultra Hotter.

JustLuke
02-14-2009, 06:22 PM
I can't find any posts that say patrick arnold tested alri supps. Show me the proof.
I don't know if fitnfirm is on this forum yet, but if she is she could give you a mountain of proof. also if pat is on you could PM him. there is a JW thread on bb.com that has all the info.

JustLuke
02-14-2009, 06:26 PM
No, I'd rather trust Troy, who is an NGA pro bodybuilder and works at ALR then bullshit innuendo. ALR clearly posted a letter in regards to the Hyperdrive issue directly on their website whereas most of the other 30 companies haven't. That's shows integrity

And while I'm not some insider, I do have more info than most people up here because I don't post under an anonymous account and I actually have gone to the shows and a number of supplement facilities. That and I'm not a snitch. If someone has info they don't want me to discuss, then I'm not going to discuss it.

One more thing....if there was any intent on spiking products, then the FDA would have swooped in and shut down their facilities and seized all of their products. Contamination of supplements with pharmacutical ingredients happens quite more often than most people think.

so are you still "natural" if you use a product that contains Pro-Steroids that are not on the label?

evilive138
02-14-2009, 06:26 PM

How does your prostate swell and your dick go limp after only a few days of use? Even the strongest of steroids wont do that to you.

PS: Im in no way speaking out for ALR. :) What he did was fucked up.

JustLuke
02-14-2009, 06:36 PM
How does your prostate swell and your dick go limp after only a few days of use? Even the strongest of steroids wont do that to you.

PS: Im in no way speaking out for ALR. :) What he did was fucked up.
Venom has had a long history of erectile dysfunction issues, popularly named "Venom Dick"

This was caused by over stimulation of the central nervous system.

John Romano
02-14-2009, 08:18 PM
yeah, I was wondering about the spiking of ALR's supps and that statement about what's on the bottle will be in the bottle myself. I asked John what his thoughts are about it on his thread yesterday.

I’m in the process of doing an in depth article to set the record straight on all this ALRI business. It’s taking a while to get all my interviews and research on the topic compiled because I want this piece to completely dispel the flood of erroneous information that has accumulated around my friend. In the mean time, I’m going to make a short statement disclosing a small portion of what I know to be true. The rest will follow, so please be patient.

I’ve known ALR (Scott) for a little over 15 years. I know much about his company, his philosophy, and his products. I use, and have used, his products for a long time with great results. I know his history, I know why he went to prison and I know what’s at stake if he were to go back. I know his wife, I know his son, I know his family situation. While we live in different states, we have seen each other quite a bit over the years. He even visited me when I lived in Mexico.

As far as ALRI operating plants in Mexico producing products for export to the US, I’ll say this. I lived in Mexico for five years and still do business there. If there were any plants down there producing supplements for ALRI, believe me, I’d know about them. I’m VERY well connected in Mexico. Mexican import and export laws are extremely cumbersome to comply with when medicines and dietary aids are involved. I was deeply involved in that business down there and if Scott had plants producing drugs or product for export to the US it would have been inconceivable that I wouldn’t know about it. Other than Scott telling me point blank there are no such plants, I am, through my own resources, dead sure ALRI does not produce product in Mexico for import to the US. If anyone has proof to the contrary, I would love to see it.

Now, about his products being spiked with other ingredients…. This is a broad and convoluted topic that I am in the process of unraveling for you. I’m interviewing FDA inspectors and the testers as well as several key people in the ALRI hierarchy. From what I know so far, I am very, very confident that Scott is not intentionally putting drugs in his supplements. There is a very good reason as to how they got in there and I will explain it all – complete with government testimony – in due time.

ALRI has always supported Dave and me and the support has always gone both ways. We are currently negotiating a sponsorship arrangement with ALRI for this site and both Dave and I feel their products and their company are worthy of welcoming back into our family. If anyone has any indisputable hard proof that ALRI is intentionally doing anything subversive I invite you to proffer that evidence. Supposition is one thing, but when vicious accusations hamper one’s business, a whole different can of worms is opened. If you are wrong, someone gets hurt. And that’s not right.

Under no circumstances will Dave and I take just anyone’s money. There are certainly companies who’s money we will not take, and we have already rejected more than one. ALRI is not one of them. We believe their real products (not the counterfeits) are sound, effective and of high quality, and worthy of our alignment.

Again, I can’t stress enough, if anyone has any hard evidence that negates what I believe to be true please offer it up. You will be doing your part to keep this community on the up and up. In the absence of such proof, I would ask that you please couch your public comments to your opinions only.

pfab1
02-14-2009, 09:04 PM
I was a caller on nbr a while ago who got free supps from ALRI and I gotta say, I was not expecting so much! Very generous people over there for sure

LainaJ
02-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Actually this is not true.. And what Luke fails to add is most that called in regarding Venom Dick.. were either stacking it with another stim or taking way too much.

Venom has had a long history of erectile dysfunction issues, popularly named "Venom Dick"

This was caused by over stimulation of the central nervous system.

LainaJ
02-14-2009, 10:12 PM
Sweet ... glad to hear it.. Let me know how it goes :)
I was a caller on nbr a while ago who got free supps from ALRI and I gotta say, I was not expecting so much! Very generous people over there for sure

APOSTLE
02-15-2009, 02:16 AM

Vince, shut the fuck up. Everytime you try and post as if you are in the know you make yourself look like a bigger douchebag than you already do.

militantmuscle
02-15-2009, 04:33 AM
I think it's fair to say that enough has been said about this topic, and we should all patiently wait for the facts to come to light. In the meantime, let's try to be courteous to one another, no matter what your stance is in the matter.

JustLuke
02-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Actually this is not true.. And what Luke fails to add is most that called in regarding Venom Dick.. were either stacking it with another stim or taking way too much.
lol to your reply. I doubt you have this problem with the current Hyperdrive?

Don't worry Laina I am done. I simply wanted to stir the pot a little. I wont let any of my ALRI secrets out that are not already posted somewhere else;)

MichaelWayne
02-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Buyer beware. If you are questioning a supplement, that should be your first sign of a PRODUCT THAT IS NOT FOR YOU! Just move along instead of aiding in the witch hunt.

FitnFirm
02-15-2009, 05:27 PM

No Im pretty sure he had it correct :D

FitnFirm
02-15-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't see how ALRI would be welcome here if Dave and John are going to stand by their statements. below is a quote from Johns article Dispelling dishonesty.

"We’ll definitely solicit advertisers to monetize this site in order to pay the bills and maybe put a little something in our pockets; but we will never sell out. Between Dave and I we know everyone in the industry. The companies you’ll see advertising here are not doing so merely because they know us. They’ll be here because their products do what they say they do. What’s on the label is in the bottle-- no ifs, ands or buts."

For sure, time will tell. But you know money talks. But I have a feeling someone will not be able to be spending much on extras.

FitnFirm
02-15-2009, 05:36 PM
LOL you probably liked the JW because its a Pro-Steroid. PA tested it to be 6-DMT. All I got from Pro-Anabol was sore joints. Good luck on the BAM, I though it was a joke. It actually increases aromitization, so you get more estrogen and suppression with weak gains. The only products that work from ALRI are the ones that are spiked with ingredients not on the label.

more facts :D BAM will make you gain a lot of water that is for sure, when you stop it goes away and your left the way you started and maybe even some new boobies :D

FitnFirm
02-15-2009, 05:42 PM
I know Arthur and Troy as much as I know that El Spiko has a history of dressing up in women's clothing and dating guys (Never call me out son).

I actually spoke with Troy Thursday on things going on at ALR and the industry. Basically, I can't discuss a few things that was mentioned for legal reasons but I will tell you that the majority of "so called experts" who are trashing ALR actually have alternative motives...especially Patrick Arnold.

Remember, Sibetrimine wasn't just found in Hyperdrive but about 30 other companies products that use the same supplier as well so obviously it wasn't some intentional act from Arthur to go spike stuff. (And yes I know his real name but if he want's to go by Arthur L Rea then that's fine with me)

Just don't believe everything you hear because there's a lot more going on with the situation than you think.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW are you gullible or what !!!!!! Ya for real son, 42 other companies all used the same supplier uh huh and the one funny thing is NO OTHER MAIN STREAM SUPP COMPANY WAS INVOLVED in the FDA testing just all the rip off TV and drug store sold products.

Ive also read that sometimes shipping records show certain compounds were purchased intentionally, I wonder if thats true here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

FitnFirm
02-15-2009, 06:12 PM

Yes he has, I know because I sent them to him, with the blessing of ALR when I was a rep.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/68131-analysis-chemical-nomenclature.html

After I stopped being a rep, I sent more of my own products to Pat to test for me since we had used so many of them. Restore was one that he found a few things :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=128989121&postcount=139

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=128995491&postcount=145

wolverine565
02-15-2009, 06:13 PM
fitnfirm,
So you have used bam? How do you know those results?

FitnFirm
02-15-2009, 06:27 PM
I’m in the process of doing an in depth article to set the record straight on all this ALRI business. It’s taking a while to get all my interviews and research on the topic compiled because I want this piece to completely dispel the flood of erroneous information that has accumulated around my friend. In the mean time, I’m going to make a short statement disclosing a small portion of what I know to be true. The rest will follow, so please be patient.

I’ve known ALR (Scott) for a little over 15 years. I know much about his company, his philosophy, and his products. I use, and have used, his products for a long time with great results. I know his history, I know why he went to prison and I know what’s at stake if he were to go back. I know his wife, I know his son, I know his family situation. While we live in different states, we have seen each other quite a bit over the years. He even visited me when I lived in Mexico.

As far as ALRI operating plants in Mexico producing products for export to the US, I’ll say this. I lived in Mexico for five years and still do business there. If there were any plants down there producing supplements for ALRI, believe me, I’d know about them. I’m VERY well connected in Mexico. Mexican import and export laws are extremely cumbersome to comply with when medicines and dietary aids are involved. I was deeply involved in that business down there and if Scott had plants producing drugs or product for export to the US it would have been inconceivable that I wouldn’t know about it. Other than Scott telling me point blank there are no such plants, I am, through my own resources, dead sure ALRI does not produce product in Mexico for import to the US. If anyone has proof to the contrary, I would love to see it.

Now, about his products being spiked with other ingredients…. This is a broad and convoluted topic that I am in the process of unraveling for you. I’m interviewing FDA inspectors and the testers as well as several key people in the ALRI hierarchy. From what I know so far, I am very, very confident that Scott is not intentionally putting drugs in his supplements. There is a very good reason as to how they got in there and I will explain it all – complete with government testimony – in due time.

ALRI has always supported Dave and me and the support has always gone both ways. We are currently negotiating a sponsorship arrangement with ALRI for this site and both Dave and I feel their products and their company are worthy of welcoming back into our family. If anyone has any indisputable hard proof that ALRI is intentionally doing anything subversive I invite you to proffer that evidence. Supposition is one thing, but when vicious accusations hamper one’s business, a whole different can of worms is opened. If you are wrong, someone gets hurt. And that’s not right.

Under no circumstances will Dave and I take just anyone’s money. There are certainly companies who’s money we will not take, and we have already rejected more than one. ALRI is not one of them. We believe their real products (not the counterfeits) are sound, effective and of high quality, and worthy of our alignment.

Again, I can’t stress enough, if anyone has any hard evidence that negates what I believe to be true please offer it up. You will be doing your part to keep this community on the up and up. In the absence of such proof, I would ask that you please couch your public comments to your opinions only.

Oh John John..........John........... I dont blame you for trying to get sponsors. There are people with real proof, but they prolly dont want the legal beagle pounding on their door right ? But let me help you a bit, why dont you ask ALR ( Scott ) to provide you with the COA of Jungle Warfare (not the version selling now) so you can post it for everyone?

This would be "Set 703131" from 5/2007 .

Hey why you are at it, ask about the COA of Restore for the lot number 41922, I did have one bottle of this lot left but had an unexpected visitor that said they needed it.

FitnFirm
02-15-2009, 06:30 PM
fitnfirm,
So you have used bam? How do you know those results?

Yes, Ive used it. I was a rep for a year and used all the products but Restore ( hubby used that one ).

JustLuke
02-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Yes, Ive used it. I was a rep for a year and used all the products but Restore ( hubby used that one ).
you are so late fit. I had my fun and stated how I felt already. You used BAM? that is a bad one for the ladies. I remember when I was at ALRI a lady in the company was using it and her beard seriously got thicker than mine, and I was on Tren at the time.;)

FitnFirm
02-16-2009, 02:05 PM
you are so late fit. I had my fun and stated how I felt already. You used BAM? that is a bad one for the ladies. I remember when I was at ALRI a lady in the company was using it and her beard seriously got thicker than mine, and I was on Tren at the time.;)

LMAO :D Yes I did use it for one month. Thankfully I didnt grow a beard but I also used protection at the time.

wolverine565
02-17-2009, 12:08 PM
fitnfirm,
why did you stop being a rep?

FitnFirm
02-17-2009, 01:29 PM
fitnfirm,
why did you stop being a rep?

isnt it obvious :confused:

M. Vince Goodrum
02-17-2009, 01:33 PM
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW are you gullible or what !!!!!! Ya for real son, 42 other companies all used the same supplier uh huh and the one funny thing is NO OTHER MAIN STREAM SUPP COMPANY WAS INVOLVED in the FDA testing just all the rip off TV and drug store sold products.

Ive also read that sometimes shipping records show certain compounds were purchased intentionally, I wonder if thats true here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Uuuh no, 30 other companies who used the same supplier was found with the Sibutramine. It wasn't just ALR's product but many other companies.

And I spoke with PA yesterday and he actually stated the same thing.....that it was an issue of cross contamination and not intentional spiking.

I'm not gullible, I'm informed and I get both sides of the story before making a decision

FitnFirm
02-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Really Vince ........... How do you explain this in bold, even before it was tested, they said it was TRACE amounts, without knowing, thus misleading consumers and giving false information that could effect their health.

he U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0, a product sold as a dietary supplement and containing sibutramine. Sibutramine, a controlled substance with risks for abuse or addiction, is a potent drug that poses potential safety risks. "Sibutramine is the active ingredient in an FDA-approved prescription drug used as an appetite suppressant for weight loss," said Janet Woodcock, M.D., director of the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. "But when present in a dietary supplement, it may harm unsuspecting consumers because sibutramine can substantially increase blood pressure and heart rate (pulse), and may present a significant risk for people with a history of heart disease, heart failure, irregular heart beats or stroke."
Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0 is marketed by Applied Lifescience Research Industries Inc. (ALR Industries), Oak View, Calif. On Dec. 24, 2008, ALR Industries initiated a recall of all lots of Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0 after the FDA laboratory analysis showed samples of the product contained undeclared sibutramine. Although ALR Industries claims on its Web site that only "trace amounts" of sibutramine were found in this product, the FDA laboratory tests showed that Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0 contains a significant amount of sibutramine per dosage unit.
The product was sold via distributors and in retail stores nationwide as well as in Canada, Poland, Sweden, Hungary, South Africa, the Netherlands, Australia, France and the United Kingdom. The product was packaged in red plastic bottles containing 90 capsules each with the UPC# 094922534743.
Consumers who have this product should stop taking it immediately and contact their health care professional if they have experienced any adverse effects. Consumers can contact the company at [email protected] to receive further instructions for returning the product and to ask any questions.

JustLuke
02-17-2009, 06:47 PM
:DOwned!

Really Vince ........... How do you explain this in bold, even before it was tested, they said it was TRACE amounts, without knowing, thus misleading consumers and giving false information that could effect their health.

he U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Venom HYPERDRIVE 3.0, a product sold as a dietary supplement and containing sibutramine. Sibutramine, a controlled substance with risks for abuse or addiction, is a potent drug that poses potential safety risks. "Sibutramine is the active ingredient in an FDA-approved prescription drug used as an appetite suppressant for weight loss," said Janet Woodcock, M.D., director of the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. "But when present in a dietary supplement, it may harm unsuspecting consumers because sibutramine can substantially increase blood pressure and heart rate (pulse), and may present a significant risk for people with a history of heart disease, heart failure, irregular heart beats or stroke."

FitnFirm
02-19-2009, 01:51 PM
:DOwned!

ya it was not hard :D

Zetawill
02-20-2009, 05:40 PM
Always wondered if ALRI was spiked. Had folks get really solid results....better than expected for what appeared to be another crappy product in a shinny bottle.

Met Arthur at Europa and got that feeling that he was kind of shady. Then all this stuff comes up....funny I didn't get one of those letters even though I purchase the products and continue to order from them.