PDA

View Full Version : Jenni Whip -Workin_on_it in 2012

Jenni Whip
02-03-2012, 11:52 PM
First of all allow me to introduce myself...I am Jenni Whipple or "Jenni Whip" by many. There you go! No, seriously, lol..I have been competing for about 6 years now in Natural tested shows. Started out back in 2006 in Figure (was told I was more "bikini" soft at that time but my goal was to get my butt up on that stage, learn all I could from any competitor who would talk to me back stage and see what it was like. From there.. I was hooked! Kept working on Figure but decided it just wasn't for me. I haven't been one for getting all glammed up and all that which goes into the walk, the shoes, the hair, the nails, the make up and so on. Decided to move to bodybuilding which I absolutely love! I am small in frame which obviously sometimes works against me but I keep going..last year I placed 1st in a few shows with good competition..working toward that pro card like most want and ended up getting a sponsorship out of it with Suits by Amy.

Not sure how this will work for me but toward the end of last year I used an at home workout program for my cardio and it seemed to help with bringing out my legs. This year I am trying an "at home" program but have to go to the gym anyway because of the weights that I use for my heavier sets and still do my cardio at home with these programs which I like..hate machines!

Today I had plans to do my workouts until my daughter ( 3 kids- 11, 15, and 20) began crying because she is sick and was feeling really back with a headache..long long story short....she needed me and as a mom...that is priority #1 always. (shrug) I have no family outside my husband (Scott) to help me out.

I look forward to meeting you all and posting how this works or doesn't for me this year.

Sunnyday
02-04-2012, 12:09 AM
Welcome to RX, Jenni! Looking forward to following you to the stage this season. :)

GirlyMuscle
02-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Jenni, are you in Illinois? Have you done Kevin Noble's shows? Your name sounds so familiar.

The Prodigy
02-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Welcome to RX Girl! The home of the greatest female competitors! I hope you find this to be a place to get support, learn and grow!

Hugs!

KBigz81
02-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Good to see you on here Jenni!

Figuremomof4
02-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Welcome Jenni! Glad you're here. I will be updating my journal too :)
D-