PDA

View Full Version : Species pre-workout?

DetroitMuscle
02-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Are there any plans to ever release a pre-workout from the species line?

ManimalPatB
02-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Yes, it is called Nitrolyze and should be out soon!!!!

Dave is making two. One with stims and one without. I really want to try the one without stims!!!

Does anyone have any new information on the release date?

showstopper88
02-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Hopefully the arrival is soon because I won't be getting any pre w/o until nitrolyze comes out. Everyone that knows species knows they only put out the best quality

Provo82
02-14-2012, 11:12 AM
anyone know about the potential ingredients? the stim free version sounds exciting

Pete
02-16-2012, 03:06 PM
We hope to have NITROLYZE by the Arnold, A stim and stime free version. L-Arginine, Carnosyn Patented beta alanine, L-tyrosine, Creatine monohydrate, Choline Bitartrate, Red Beet juice.

Our Caffeine version uses, Caffeine Anhydrous, a buffered caffeine that will not cause an upset stomach.

showstopper88
02-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Hell yea!!! What will the estimated price be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaredmus
02-24-2012, 11:57 PM
We hope to have NITROLYZE by the Arnold, A stim and stime free version. L-Arginine, Carnosyn Patented beta alanine, L-tyrosine, Creatine monohydrate, Choline Bitartrate, Red Beet juice.

Our Caffeine version uses, Caffeine Anhydrous, a buffered caffeine that will not cause an upset stomach.

hope its at the arnold want to pick that and crealyze up!! and some clothes

KTTraining
02-25-2012, 12:39 AM
I've been searching for a pre workout sup without any form of arginine and even citruline as an ingrediant . if anyone knows please let me know . As an athlete now the vasoldilation I get from even half a serving of the typical pre workout sup gives me a better pump than even when I was competing as a bodybuilder .... which is not what I want as it prevents me from training to my absolute fullest ability , almost "freezing" the muscles . Also the delayed onset muscle soreness is extremely heightened compared to training sessions without these supplements , which can indicate a greater breakdown of tissue . Good for bodybuilding not good for athletes , wrestlers ect that need to be able to continuously perform n maintain strength / endurance . Anyway , If you guys know of one please let me know . Thanks