PDA

View Full Version : Road to Masters Nationals 2012.... Fat Droppin and Muscles Poppin!

Figuremomof4
02-08-2012, 08:39 AM
First off, check out my old journal here to learn more about me and what my past holds: http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?39177-Time-to-FIGURE-it-out-2010&highlight=figuremomof4

But for now, this is my NEW journey and my NEW journal on my road to Masters Nationals 2012! Wooot!!

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK and it feels so good!! :yep:

Had a comp in Aug 2011, placed 4th in Masters and 6th in Open. I had never placed in open before so that felt good, however I was REALLY upset with my Masters placing so I vowed to kick some serious ass in the off season, gain size, stay lean and kick it into high gear. So far so good. Gained some decent size in my opinion and worked hard. I still have 3 more months of gains before my cut, so I'm looking forward to continuing to gain!!
Had some coaching issues so I took care of that and in the process, I hired one of the best around and I'm proud to say that I am now an ELITE DOLL and being coached by Carlo Filippone. Woooooot!! I can't wait to see my progress with him and how I'll look in July. July 20th to be exact. Putting my HITNT focus on and kickin it!

Come follow my journey to Masters Nationals July 20th, 2012 in Pittsburgh PA!

Good luck to everyone this 2012 season and I'll be following along in your journey's as well.
WE GOT THIS! :yep:

Sunnyday
02-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Welcome back, girlie! :hugme: I am soooo in!!

Congrats on your placings at your last show! I know you went through a LOT during that prep...real proud of ya!

Cannot wait to see what you bring to the stage this July!! Woot!! :excited:

Figuremomof4
02-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Thanks!!! It was a rough go for that last show but I got up and did my best, so I can't complain (well actually I did complain and I was so mad I chucked the trophy lol). This time WILL be my best since I have Carlo by my side! Looking forward to all the changes and seeing where my body can go! Thanks for checkin in on me. I appreciate it ;)

Figuremomof4
02-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Had a great Anniversary weekend with my family and friends. My husband Mike and I celebrated 10 years of marriage in style by having a cheat meal :) It was a fun weekend but now it's back to the business at hand. Training hard and heavy! Monday is BIG BACK day for me. Gotta spread these wings ;) Happy Monday everyone. Be good to yourself this week

The Prodigy
02-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Glad you are back! Keep pushing forward!

Figuremomof4
02-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Thanks! I will ;)

The Prodigy
02-15-2012, 11:11 AM
When do you start your prep? I can't wait to meet you at Masters Nats!

Figuremomof4
02-16-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm already prepping really but prepping for size ;) I start real prep the end of March. And, you've already met me goof ;) At my Aug show in Bollingbrook, member I was crying and you told me I already won because I got up there... my hubby is the drummer in Modern Day Romeos.... silly girl ;)

Figuremomof4
02-16-2012, 09:08 AM
Leg day today! Gotta get these puppies bigger! I had the best day yesterday, it was my off day to start, then I got a wonderful e-mail from my 14 yr old daughter telling me I was her best friend and she doesn't know what she would do without me etc... THEN I get a letter in the mail saying my 19 yr old son made the Dean's List at college AND got invited to pledge at an HONOR'S fraternity!!! OMG what I day I had. I couldn't be happier!!! My leg day will be amazing today I just know it! I'm gonna push harder than ever to show my kids that NOTHING is impossible when you set your mind to it! Even at almost 40 with 4 kids a husband and 3 dogs! :)

The Prodigy
02-16-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm already prepping really but prepping for size ;) I start real prep the end of March. And, you've already met me goof ;) At my Aug show in Bollingbrook, member I was crying and you told me I already won because I got up there... my hubby is the drummer in Modern Day Romeos.... silly girl ;)

Now I remember!!! I go to WAY to many shows a year!

Sunnyday
02-16-2012, 02:11 PM
No doubt you are gonna have one awesome leg day after the day you've had so far! Congrats, proud mama! :)

Figuremomof4
02-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks!! I am very proud!! I have great kids and am very blessed in many ways!!

Figuremomof4
02-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Now I remember!!! I go to WAY to many shows a year!

Silly girl. I know you are at every show known to man so it's easy to forget ;) Hopefully I'll see ya before July :)

Figuremomof4
02-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Great back workout last night, HITNT hard!! Trying my best to build build build. Following my diet, training hard, doing my blasted cardio and resting. Better pay off in July. That is all.....

Figuremomof4
02-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Great chest bi lift last night. Pushed myself really hard and am sore for it this morning. Good sore though :) Wed just cardio for me

Figuremomof4
02-25-2012, 08:35 AM
Best of luck to my girl Jillyrev today at the AZ Desert Muscle Classic. First ever IFBB PHYSIQUE PRO show! Go get em J!!

Figuremomof4
03-25-2012, 08:30 AM
Been a bit but things have been CRAZY here! LONG story but.... I am better and back to regular lifts.. 17 wks out and ready to push myself harder than ever. Waiting for any diet changes from Coach. Sent pics yesterday and he was happy, so that's good.

The Prodigy
03-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Glad you are back and all is well!!! What show are you prepping for?

tankygirl
03-26-2012, 05:32 AM
Been a bit but things have been CRAZY here! LONG story but.... I am better and back to regular lifts.. 17 wks out and ready to push myself harder than ever. Waiting for any diet changes from Coach. Sent pics yesterday and he was happy, so that's good.

Great to see you are back to lifting regular, can't wait to see your progress over the next 17 weeks :)

Figuremomof4
03-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Glad you are back and all is well!!! What show are you prepping for?

Masters Nationals in PA in July.

Figuremomof4
03-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Got diet and training changes and looking forward to seeing my body change. Excited about it. Sad no more PB but it'll be worth it when my skin is tight :)

Figuremomof4
03-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks! It was a crazy 2 weeks with my son and me being sick but things seem to be better now and time to focus!

Figuremomof4
04-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Leg day! Killed them! Feels good.. 14 wks!!!

Figuremomof4
04-06-2012, 12:52 PM
14 wks today!! Time to kick it up a notch! Just cardio for me today. Got some new kicks that make cardio better. My toes were killing me after my sessions and I heard good things about Nike Free's so I bought me a pair and let me just say, LOVE them!! Nike Free TR2. Very light 6oz, breathable and don't hurt my piggies after 45 min on tread. All's well. Happy Good Friday everyone. Enjoy your weekend and have a BLESSED Easter Sunday.

Figuremomof4
04-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Ok ladies.. the BEST thing since the invention of peanut butter and chocolate!! Check out what I'm selling @ www.figurefriendly.itworks.net. SKINNY WRAPS and a line of ALL NATURAL supplements! Check it!!

Sunnyday
04-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Just 13 weeks to go, girl! How ya feelin'?