PDA

View Full Version : Zeus Log (Fusion Bodybuilding)

ManimalPatB
02-11-2012, 04:08 PM
What's going on RX MUSCLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!

I had asked Chris, or GYM GOD, as he is known here on the forums. About doing a log for their test booster product which is called ZEUS!!!!!!

A little bit about me. I am a natural bodybuilder, I have done about 3 shows for the past 3 years. I have never done anything illegal. I did have my hands on some Iron Mag Labs supplements, but decided not to do them out of reasons which I do not want to bring onto the boards.

I am 25 years old, my weight as of last Saturday was about 214, at 7 to 8% BF. I did a recent lean down/cut session for about the whole month of January. Where I lost about 15 lbs, give or take in a month. I am getting ready to do a bulk and have a nice little ON SEASON so I can just grow and see what I can do.

I had asked Chris if I could get a few samples or do a log for the ZEUS product and he said sure. So he sent me a couple of extra goodies (a couple of t shirts, some samples of their fat booster product, and even a sleep aid product called SHUT EYE).

I will be updating everyone on my progress and try to provide the best explanation of how the product has been working for me.

As Chris informed me. A good, NATURAL test booster should. "Body composition, strength, recovery, and the sense of well being is often what’s noticed. As for as putting on size, don’t look for any natural test product to put on size – they won’t. If they do, then they’re not natural."

So lets see what happens. I will try and update once a day, maybe even twice a day. If anybody has any questions about the products or what they would like to see in the log let me know!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to starting on Monday!!!!

MANIMAL STATUS UP IN THE RX HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugmeh
02-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Nice , I'll be following this :)

I would like as much details as you can gather about this.

Good luck!

ManimalPatB
02-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Nice , I'll be following this :)

I would like as much details as you can gather about this.

Good luck!

You got it bro!!!!

Thanks!!

showstopper88
02-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Lookin forward to seeing the manimal grow!! The way we train there ain't no stoppin

ManimalPatB
02-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Lookin forward to seeing the manimal grow!! The way we train there ain't no stoppin

Hell yeah bro!!! We going to be killing it!!!! Time for some growth with the Show Stopper and the MANIMAL!!!!

Gym God
02-12-2012, 11:11 AM
Great start Manimal. Looking forward to following your log. Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Enjoy the SHUT-EYE man!

For those wanting to learn more about our company go here --> www.fusionbodybuilding.com

ManimalPatB
02-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Just took my first serving of SHUT EYE a little bit ago. TOMORROW IS DAY 1

ManimalPatB
02-13-2012, 08:47 PM
So today was the start of the ZEUS.

I did 3 pills this am with breakfast and then in a bit I will do the other 2 with my dinner meal.

I just got home from destroying back and some cardio. I felt good (a little tight) but good. I have a good feeling this product is going to be helping me out in the gym big time.

As well as doing the ZEUS product I am also introducing Creatine back into my ON SEASON program (first time in about 5 years). I did the Shut Eye last night and I really do not know what to think. I had a rough time falling asleep, also talking to the girl last night really didn't help to much either haha

But let's see how tonight goes and I hope you enjoy the log. If you want to know any more details such as diet and training schedule just let me know and I would love to talk about that!!!

Gym God
02-13-2012, 09:17 PM
So today was the start of the ZEUS.

I did 3 pills this am with breakfast and then in a bit I will do the other 2 with my dinner meal.

I just got home from destroying back and some cardio. I felt good (a little tight) but good. I have a good feeling this product is going to be helping me out in the gym big time.

As well as doing the ZEUS product I am also introducing Creatine back into my ON SEASON program (first time in about 5 years). I did the Shut Eye last night and I really do not know what to think. I had a rough time falling asleep, also talking to the girl last night really didn't help to much either haha

But let's see how tonight goes and I hope you enjoy the log. If you want to know any more details such as diet and training schedule just let me know and I would love to talk about that!!!

Thanks for the update!

Dude, you should know better about talking to the girl before bed. This is not relaxing! LOL... all jokes aside for more information on Seditol, the active ingredient in SHUT-EYE go to --> www.seditol.com (http://www.seditol.com). Although many will notice effects of SHUT-EYE with the first use, the research suppports effect take pronounced effect after 5 days.

Enjoy your evening.

ManimalPatB
02-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the update!

Dude, you should know better about talking to the girl before bed. This is not relaxing! LOL... all jokes aside for more information on Seditol, the active ingredient in SHUT-EYE go to --> www.seditol.com (http://www.seditol.com). Although many will notice effects of SHUT-EYE with the first use, the research suppports effect take pronounced effect after 5 days.

Enjoy your evening.

I know its not relaxing. But hey sometimes we gotta talk to the girl (she wanted to discuss Valentines Day haha)

Ok, so 5 days. Well I will keep up with the SHUT EYE as well and I will let you know how that goes as well!!!!

showstopper88
02-13-2012, 11:57 PM
What up boss! Hope you had. Good back training day. I killed it earlier before you got there since I had class. I got some vids of me doin heavy rack pulls which would be approved of our MANIMAL training

data4
02-14-2012, 07:38 AM
Have you tried any other OTC test boosters in the past? I would be curious to see how they compare. I might lurk on this log, goodluck!

Gym God
02-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Have you tried any other OTC test boosters in the past? I would be curious to see how they compare. I might lurk on this log, goodluck!

You know, data4, to be brutally honest; unless a test booster is working from different angles than just increasing luteinizing hormone, there won't be much to notice between products such as mass and/or strength. IMO

What I mean by this is you have different products on the market now that bind to and suppress SHBG, which in turn allows test flow freely. Or other ingredients that work as an adaptogen and suppress cortisol levels, which in turn allow for healthy testosterone function.

A common stack that I've seen being used is ZEUS and Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports. Amazing combination as it's working on different factors.

Anyways, sorry man, I know you asked Manimal but it's good topic I like to discuss as well.

Thanks for following his log. :beerbang:

ManimalPatB
02-14-2012, 04:36 PM
What up boss! Hope you had. Good back training day. I killed it earlier before you got there since I had class. I got some vids of me doin heavy rack pulls which would be approved of our MANIMAL training

HELL YEAH BROTHER!!! We are going to kill it soon!!! Let me know when you can lift!!!

Thanks my man!!! I haven't done a TON of OTC test boosters. But I did use Novedex XT for years, I did run of Animal Test (when it first came out and was the "good stuff" haha), Animal MStak, and Stak (I did MStak and Stak for a couple years in college). I also did the newer version of The EVO Stack by ALRI

I also did a run of JWE. I felt that was ok.

I just hope I can do this one justice and as Gym God says it is different from other OTC test boosters.

Thanks again for following along, if there is anything you want me to talk about just let me know

You know, data4, to be brutally honest; unless a test booster is working from different angles than just increasing luteinizing hormone, there won't be much to notice between products such as mass and/or strength. IMO

What I mean by this is you have different products on the market now that bind to and suppress SHBG, which in turn allows test flow freely. Or other ingredients that work as an adaptogen and suppress cortisol levels, which in turn allow for healthy testosterone function.

A common stack that I've seen being used is ZEUS and Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports. Amazing combination as it's working on different factors.

Anyways, sorry man, I know you asked Manimal but it's good topic I like to discuss as well.

I think that is great topic for discussion Chris. I really would like to get more info on that if you have time!!!

ManimalPatB
02-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Tonight is going to be a great night!!! As it is LEG DAY!!! Then I have a nice little dinner with the girl

After I am done with dinner (maybe if she allows it) I can get on here and discuss what the session was like tonight.

If not, I'll do it in the AM.

I took SHUT EYE last night and it knocked me out. I felt refreshed, but overslept because I didn't set me alarm. Silly me!!!

Chris, does SHUT EYE make you have more vivid dreams??

ManimalPatB
02-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Legs tonight were awesome. Dinner tonight was even better!!!

I don't know how ZEUS is working, but I think it is too early to say if anything is happening. Let's give it a week and we shall see. But I am very excited to see what is going to happen.

This right here was the gym JAM of the night!!!!

7ecmjA8O7Xg

Gym God
02-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Tonight is going to be a great night!!! As it is LEG DAY!!! Then I have a nice little dinner with the girl

After I am done with dinner (maybe if she allows it) I can get on here and discuss what the session was like tonight.

If not, I'll do it in the AM.

I took SHUT EYE last night and it knocked me out. I felt refreshed, but overslept because I didn't set me alarm. Silly me!!!

Chris, does SHUT EYE make you have more vivid dreams??

Many experience more vivid dreams with SHUT-EYE but not always. I tend to say this is an individual experience as there may be other factors involved.

Gym God
02-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Legs tonight were awesome. Dinner tonight was even better!!!

I don't know how ZEUS is working, but I think it is too early to say if anything is happening. Let's give it a week and we shall see. But I am very excited to see what is going to happen.

Let's give it 3-4 weeks. Hence why we have you running two bottles. :yep:

ManimalPatB
02-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Let's give it 3-4 weeks. Hence why we have you running two bottles. :yep:

3 to 4 weeks sounds very reasonable. But I will say that since doing SHUT EYE and ZEUS, my mood has changed (maybe because I think they are working, but they probably are slowly)

Tonight is CHEST DAY and I am feeling good. I have not had any problems with either one of the products so far, so let's see how tonight's workout goes.

Gym God
02-16-2012, 10:35 AM
3 to 4 weeks sounds very reasonable. But I will say that since doing SHUT EYE and ZEUS, my mood has changed (maybe because I think they are working, but they probably are slowly)

Tonight is CHEST DAY and I am feeling good. I have not had any problems with either one of the products so far, so let's see how tonight's workout goes.

Perfect! You've added some creatine into your supplement arsenal now too, correct?

ManimalPatB
02-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Perfect! You've added some creatine into your supplement arsenal now too, correct?

Yes. I am doing about 10g a day. 5g Pre workout and then 5g post.

ManimalPatB
02-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Chest workout was pretty good last night. I really do not have any problems with any of the products!!! It's just pills, and I throw them in with my vitamin c, fish oil, b12 (while eating my meals) and then down they go. No mess no fuss with powders.

Tonight is ARMS with my boy the Showstopper!!!

I feel more rested lately with the SHUT EYE. So everything is firing on all cylinders. Update tonight after the gym!!! And maybe even a gym jam for the thread!!!

showstopper88
02-16-2012, 07:39 PM
Yes sir!!! We killed it boss. Gonna take it to a whole other level!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManimalPatB
02-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes sir!!! We killed it boss. Gonna take it to a whole other level!!!

Hell yeah bro!!! We are killing it day in day out!!! 2013 here we COME!!

ManimalPatB
02-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Tonight was ARMS!!!

Everything seems to be firing on all cylinders with the ZEUS and the SHUT EYE. I feel rested and very strong.

But today was somewhat of an off day for me. Might have been because of work and what not. Oh well happens.

mEFwEbtLC90&feature

Feeling good!!! Ready to see what next couple of weeks holds for me

data4
02-16-2012, 09:29 PM

Great response. Thanks for that info!

Gym God
02-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Tonight was ARMS!!!

Everything seems to be firing on all cylinders with the ZEUS and the SHUT EYE. I feel rested and very strong.

But today was somewhat of an off day for me. Might have been because of work and what not. Oh well happens.

mEFwEbtLC90&feature

Feeling good!!! Ready to see what next couple of weeks holds for me

Yeah Man... serious lifting jams!

ManimalPatB
02-17-2012, 04:24 PM
You need some serious lifting jams when you lift!!! It has to be full blown, angry and just let's me get into my zone.

A nice little update. I have been taking ZEUS for almost a full week. I feel great, no real aches or anything. I feel stronger and my mood has been a lot more upbeat.

ManimalPatB
02-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Some nice little PRE WORKOUT motivation before hitting the gym to do Shoulders, Traps, and Abs!!!!

C4EPzWW8B_o

You need to believe it to achieve it!!!

ManimalPatB
02-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Great workout tonight!!

I really feel the combo of ZEUS, SHUT EYE and the creatine I've been taking is doing great things. I am feeling stronger daily and I can just get into the zone.

I have recovered quicker this week than I have in the past and that is a GREAT THING!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the log, if you have any questions let me know. If you want me to post up my diet and what times I am taking the ZEUS I could do that (I might even do that tomorrow or sometime this weekend)

KILLED IT TONIGHT!!!!

Gym God
02-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Great workout tonight!!

I really feel the combo of ZEUS, SHUT EYE and the creatine I've been taking is doing great things. I am feeling stronger daily and I can just get into the zone.

I have recovered quicker this week than I have in the past and that is a GREAT THING!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the log, if you have any questions let me know. If you want me to post up my diet and what times I am taking the ZEUS I could do that (I might even do that tomorrow or sometime this weekend)

KILLED IT TONIGHT!!!!

Awesome Manimal! You have an great stack in your corner and in the coming weekes it'll only be getting better. Body composition and recovery by week 3-4 is when you'll totally take notice.

ManimalPatB
02-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Awesome Manimal! You have an great stack in your corner and in the coming weekes it'll only be getting better. Body composition and recovery by week 3-4 is when you'll totally take notice.

AWESOME!! I cannot wait.

Got a nice little pump workout in (legs and arms) and did some cardio this morning. And By little I mean front squats, squat press, stiff legged deads haha. My boy showstopper joined me and we killed it.

I am feeling better everyday. I just feel the ZEUS flowing through my body (I think it is the black pepper that is in the pill). Because for a little bit after I take it I get a warm sensation flowing all throughout my body.

Checked weight this am and was 215 which is crazy because I look and feel bigger than that.

Gym God
02-19-2012, 11:10 AM
morning.
Checked weight this am and was 215 which is crazy because I look and feel bigger than that.

Nice!

ManimalPatB
02-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Yesterday was a nice little off day (just went to the gym and did some cardio and abs)

Today I have been on ZEUS for 1 full week and I am feeling the best that I have in years. Have a nice little off day from work today since it is Presidents Day here in the US. I will post some more updates before and after the gym this evening!!!!

Gym God
02-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Yesterday was a nice little off day (just went to the gym and did some cardio and abs)

Today I have been on ZEUS for 1 full week and I am feeling the best that I have in years. Have a nice little off day from work today since it is Presidents Day here in the US. I will post some more updates before and after the gym this evening!!!!

This is good to read! Enjoy your evening and we look forward to your updates this week.

ManimalPatB
02-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Just got back from the gym and I AM BEAT!!! But in a great mood.

I am feeling like a BEAST in the gym these days. My mood is up, my strength is up, and everything is going great.

I am moving more weight then I have in the past few weeks (by my form as not suffered from it either)

Got 405 tonight for rack pulls. Last week I was doing about 315 for 12 reps and I just felt like I wanted to see what I could do at 405. Got about 2 solid reps before my grip went out (which is normal as I do them towards the end of the workout)

Feeling great, no complaints. Cannot wait to see what progress I make in the coming weeks!!!

Nice little GYM JAM from tonight:

IIHBKcjYSuM

Gym God
02-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Strong lifts Manimal! Are you still taking the SHUT-EYE? If you're on Facebook, please feel free to share this thread on our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/fusionbodybuilding.

Speak of this, I'm going to go share on my own wall right now! :cool:

ManimalPatB
02-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Strong lifts Manimal! Are you still taking the SHUT-EYE? If you're on Facebook, please feel free to share this thread on our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/fusionbodybuilding (http://www.facebook.com/fusionbodybuilding).

Speak of this, I'm going to go share on my own wall right now! :cool:

Thanks!!! Yes I have been doing the SHUT-EYE as well. I have been more rested and felt better with these two products than I have in a long while!!!

Thanks I will share it. I have been posting it on my facebook as well!!!

ManimalPatB
02-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Nice little PRE WORKOUT MOTIVATION before hitting legs tonight!!!

I2atwiA53qA&feature

Everything is feeling great. Mood is up for tonight!! Will post an update after I get home!!! Time for some Leg Destruction!!!

ManimalPatB
02-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Killed legs tonight!!! Felt strong with every exercise and I just kept going and going. I feel better everyday. ZEUS and SHUT-EYE are the real deal. I cannot believe this has only been a week (a majority might be mental, but that's also never a bad thing)115121Gym Jam of the night!!!!!!!!pxaoA3V8Kjk&feature

Gym God
02-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks!!! Yes I have been doing the SHUT-EYE as well. I have been more rested and felt better with these two products than I have in a long while!!!

Thanks I will share it. I have been posting it on my facebook as well!!!

This is awesome! Thanks for posting as well on the Fan Page. Viewers love this stuff and it's great to bring more awareness to RX Muscle.

ManimalPatB
02-22-2012, 04:30 PM
This is awesome! Thanks for posting as well on the Fan Page. Viewers love this stuff and it's great to bring more awareness to RX Muscle.

I agree!!! Not a problem. I love showing people what I am doing, I am just an average guy who loves lifting and bodybuilding and if my log can help other people use Fusion Products then I am all for that.

Thanks again for everything!!!!!

ManimalPatB
02-22-2012, 04:32 PM
SHUT-EYE knocked me out HARD last night. I slept like a log and it was a very restful and great sleep. I woke up this am refreshed (after killing legs last night). I usually have cramps at night from killing my legs; which has not happened since doing these two products.

I feel refreshed and ready to kill the gym tonight!!!!!!!!

Some GYM MOTIVATION TONIGHT: You need to ask yourself....How bad do YOU WANT IT??

EBVTMSKY-Cw

Will post an update after the gym tonight!!! :yep:

Gym God
02-23-2012, 12:26 PM
SHUT-EYE knocked me out HARD last night. I slept like a log and it was a very restful and great sleep. I woke up this am refreshed (after killing legs last night). I usually have cramps at night from killing my legs; which has not happened since doing these two products.
Will post an update after the gym tonight!!! :yep:

This is good man. I love to hear about sleep. There is nothing wrong with pre-workouts when used occasionally and not abused. But too many people use them just to be awake and have energy. Focus on the sleep people and the energy will follow. :yep:

ManimalPatB
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
This is good man. I love to hear about sleep. There is nothing wrong with pre-workouts when used occasionally and not abused. But too many people use them just to be awake and have energy. Focus on the sleep people and the energy will follow. :yep:

I agree with you 100%....Sleep and proper nutrition are what makes people grow in the gym. Not a pre-workout like NOXplode or Jacked. Those do nothing. I am almost anti pre workout and just do my creatine and bcaa's before I lift, sometimes with a little bit of caffeine mixed in. That's it.

Nutrition is NUMBER 1 with me....and now having SHUT-EYE to get better sleep?!?! Get out of here. All I can do is grow!!! I feel like a beast day in day out in the gym because of incorporating ZEUS and SHUT-EYE into my plan!!!!

showstopper88
02-23-2012, 06:27 PM
I agree with you 100%....Sleep and proper nutrition are what makes people grow in the gym. Not a pre-workout like NOXplode or Jacked. Those do nothing. I am almost anti pre workout and just do my creatine and bcaa's before I lift, sometimes with a little bit of caffeine mixed in. That's it.

Nutrition is NUMBER 1 with me....and now having SHUT-EYE to get better sleep?!?! Get out of here. All I can do is grow!!! I feel like a beast day in day out in the gym because of incorporating ZEUS and SHUT-EYE into my plan!!!!

Hell yea boss!!! Wish I was hitting arms with you right now, but had to get on the grind in the morning because of work

ManimalPatB
02-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Hell yea boss!!! Wish I was hitting arms with you right now, but had to get on the grind in the morning because of work

It's all good bro!!! We can kill it soon!!!! Just let me know

ManimalPatB
02-23-2012, 09:03 PM
ARMS went great tonight!! I will say this, since taking ZEUS and SHUT-EYE I have had incredible pumps and felt stronger in the gym every session. I think it's because my body is getting refreshed from a good nights rest and is having proper recovery that I am able to grow and just fuel my muscles with every workout (this is not bullshit either)

I went into the gym tonight and just felt great. Arms were literally exploding from all the exercises and not once did I tire or slow down. Both of the products are truly helping me day in day out. I am not tired anymore, I feel refreshed, my mood is up, and I am feeling stronger!!!! (The creatine could also be helping)

I am just excited to see the changes in a the next coming weeks!!!!!!!!

Gym God
02-24-2012, 10:10 AM

Now that's an effective pre-workout. You can gauge everything accordingly for 'you'.

I'm a fat burner guy so enjoy my SUB-Q along with GLUTAMEND and AGENT-M powder for pre-workout.

ARMS went great tonight!! I will say this, since taking ZEUS and SHUT-EYE I have had incredible pumps and felt stronger in the gym every session. I think it's because my body is getting refreshed from a good nights rest and is having proper recovery that I am able to grow and just fuel my muscles with every workout (this is not bullshit either)

I went into the gym tonight and just felt great. Arms were literally exploding from all the exercises and not once did I tire or slow down. Both of the products are truly helping me day in day out. I am not tired anymore, I feel refreshed, my mood is up, and I am feeling stronger!!!! (The creatine could also be helping)

I am just excited to see the changes in a the next coming weeks!!!!!!!!

Sweet!

ManimalPatB
02-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Shoulder and Traps went FANTASTIC last night!!! I was in there and I killed them...my front delts were kind of sore and stiff from hitting chest super hard on Wednesday, so I didn't go SUPER HEAVY but I still got some good weight up and focused on the contraction of the sets. That's how I grow I am a volume, heavy weight contraction guy. I have done heavy weights low reps in the past, and I just do not get growth from it. That seems much more EGO lifting in my eyes (but I do know some people that grow from that stuff)

The SHUT-EYE is helping a lot. I have been taking it straight this whole week and I have been refreshed everyday. I feel great in the am after sleep and I feel even better throughout the whole day.

I can also feel ZEUS working a lot. I've noticed my body temperature gets a lot higher during certain times throughout the day. I think it might have to do with the black pepper that is part of the mixture.

GYM JAM FROM FRIDAY:

CzB5hFINC_k

ManimalPatB
02-25-2012, 04:12 PM
Now that's an effective pre-workout. You can gauge everything accordingly for 'you'.

I'm a fat burner guy so enjoy my SUB-Q along with GLUTAMEND and AGENT-M powder for pre-workout.

EXACTLY!!! I know what I am putting into my body and what my pre workout is made up of. It has helped me grow tremendously over the past couple of month's taking it. I do not get jittery and it keeps me from going catabolic!!!

Gym God
02-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Have you had a chance to visit our VIP site yet at --> www.vip.fusionbodybuilding.com (http://www.vip.fusionbodybuilding.com) ?

ManimalPatB
02-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Have you had a chance to visit our VIP site yet at --> www.vip.fusionbodybuilding.com (http://www.vip.fusionbodybuilding.com) ?

Yes I have!!! It has many many great features that I think other users of Fusion Products will love. It also would help out an individual without an understanding of nutrition, lifting and just the bodybuilding lifestyle in general.

I even checked it out with an open mind and I learned ALOT from it. It helped me remember things that I might have forgotten from earlier years. A VERY GOOD resource for anyone

ManimalPatB
02-26-2012, 07:44 PM
MY LEGS are killing me today. Esp my glutes and hamstrings. I killed legs again yesterday and then went out with my friends later in the evening and watched the UFC fights (man I am all for bonding with my homies, but sitting down, on a wooden bench for 4 + hours is no fun for anyone) haha.

Today was just a cardio and ab day. Had to get it in after my cheat meal last night. Granted I know my body can use the extra carbs but I still feel guilty missing time in the gym (even if its for a quick cardio session followed by some stretching)

Tomorrow starts my third full week of ZEUS and SHUT-EYE. Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

ManimalPatB
02-26-2012, 07:51 PM
A couple of people have asked me what the lifting program is that I have been following and here it goes:

Monday - Back and abs followed by 30 min of cardio

Tuesday - Legs (with Hamstrings first followed by Quads) and Calves with 30 min of cardio

Wednesday - Chest and Abs with cardio

Thursday - Arms (I switch exercises between Triceps and Biceps) So I will do a Tricep exercise first and then a Bicep. I feel this makes my arms grow because both muscles fill up with blood and Calves with some cardio afterwards

Friday - Shoulders, Traps and Abs with some cardio

Saturday - Legs (Quad then Hamstrings) with pump exercise of Arms (if I have time a couple sets of 20 to 25 just to get blood in there) and then cardio

Sunday - Abs and Cardio

I like to keep cardio in during my ON SEASON gaining for a couple of reasons:

1. Keeps my heart healthy

2. Keeps me lean and my abs visible

3. It makes me eat more because it keeps my metabolism humming

I am a volume type of guy. I like Heavy weights and high reps (about 12 to 15) I have tried the lower reps super heavy weight but I feel like it took away from my form so I was not really feeling the contraction. I am all about the mind muscle connection!!!!!

Nice Little GYM JAM to start the week off right:

VWEK3fR1DCU

showstopper88
02-27-2012, 11:04 AM
We train hard boss! No doubt about it

Gym God
02-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Right idea with keeping the cardio as part of your program. There really is no excuse for people eliminating this completely - none. Too bad I don't always follow what I preach. :no:

ManimalPatB
02-27-2012, 10:00 PM
We train hard boss! No doubt about it

Only one way to train and that is MANIMAL STYLE!!!!!!!!!

Right idea with keeping the cardio as part of your program. There really is no excuse for people eliminating this completely - none. Too bad I don't always follow what I preach. :no:

haha I understand what you are saying. When I first did a "bulk" or On Season growth a couple years ago I was anti cardio thinking I would shrink when I wanted to grow. But I got sloppy, I looked puffy, and I was uncomfortable.

Now when I do cardio everything feels great. Plus it keeps me happy and not puffy

ManimalPatB
02-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Gym went great tonight!!!!!!!!!! Went in and destroyed back!!!!

Did not go as strong as I did last week because I was feeling a little tight, so I just decided to go for a higher reps and go by feel and I still moved some weight (no pulls for 405 though, but I will take sets of 12 at 315)

Feeling great. Just took my SHUT-EYE, now going to unwind for the rest of the night and look forward to another day in the LIFE OF THE MANIMAL!!!!

GYM JAM OF THE NIGHT:

A_J7kEhY9sM

Gym God
02-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Repping 315 for 12 is a sweet pump man!

showstopper88
02-28-2012, 04:36 PM
You ready for some leg domination tonight boss!?

ManimalPatB
02-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Killed it tonight on legs!!! Felt STRONG big time. Everything is going great.

I am getting stronger daily, my head is more clear and I just feel great. I am loving the Fusion products. There are some of the best that I have had.

I feel myself growing daily. Not just physically but also mentally.

Gym motivation from earlier:

mcPrXsYz0pc&list=FLBNt2iKajd2XVq95vDZE4SQ&index

Now it's time for me to EAT and grow. Some Steak, veggies and carbs are on the meal for the evening.

Gym God
02-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Killed it tonight on legs!!! Felt STRONG big time. Everything is going great.

I am getting stronger daily, my head is more clear and I just feel great. I am loving the Fusion products. There are some of the best that I have had.

I feel myself growing daily. Not just physically but also mentally.

Gym motivation from earlier:

mcPrXsYz0pc&list=FLBNt2iKajd2XVq95vDZE4SQ&index

Now it's time for me to EAT and grow. Some Steak, veggies and carbs are on the meal for the evening.

Nice!

I'll be heading to Columbus tonight, for the Arnold. So you may not see me for the next few days. Keep up the great work!

ManimalPatB
02-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Nice!

I'll be heading to Columbus tonight, for the Arnold. So you may not see me for the next few days. Keep up the great work!

Awesome!!! Have a great trip and I hope the expo goes great as well. I need to make it back to the Arnold one of these days. I haven't been in about 4 years or so.

ManimalPatB
02-29-2012, 10:19 PM
CHEST was on the menu tonight. I didn't go as heavy as I did last week, because I was in some sort of funk during my workout. But I still had a KILLER workout. I focused a lot more on contraction and pump and it was a great workout!!!!

I really think that the fusion products as well as the introduction of creatine into my prep as helped me out tremendously.

I feel stronger and am growing daily (in a good way not in a bad way). I just feel great (except for my mood that I was on, which by the way I am out of now)

ManimalPatB
03-01-2012, 09:46 PM
ARMS were killed tonight!!!! Everything was on point tonight, I moved weight, felt the contraction and my arms were screaming at me.

Feeling good, and I am thinking about taking Saturday off from the gym (letting my body rest and also helping a friend move this weekend; he just needs me to help him with the heavy stuff). I'm not a HUGE fan of taking time off from the gym, but once in a while it needs to be done. Because no matter how much you go into the gym, you grow outside the gym with proper nutrition, supplementation and rest!!!

So I think Saturday will be a rest day, eat some extra calories, and just take it easy!! OH YEAH, and watching the ARNOLD this weekend!!!

Time for Evan to bring home the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GYM JAM OF THE NIGHT:

mmdy53XmKD8

ManimalPatB
03-02-2012, 08:50 PM
KILLED shoulders tonight with my boy SHOWSTOPPER!!!!!!!

Everything felt great, focused on contraction and making that muscle grow!!! Did a little bit of carb cycling this am, and it helped for the better (I love carbs don't get me wrong, but somedays you just need to lower them a bit to grow even more later)

Tomorrow is an off day from the gym. Going to help a friends move into their new house (they need me for the heavy lifting). Then just kicking it, relaxing and eating.

Going to follow Pre Judging tonight!!! Pulling for my boy Evan!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Yesterday was kind of rough, not in the sense physically but I was just purely drained. Helping my friend move (remember on the heavy stuff) took longer than expected. And I was rushed all day (which is not really a bad thing)

Doing my sunday chores right now (after I popped my ZEUS with breakfast) and then off to the gym to do cardio and abs.

Watched the Arnold last night and I was happy with Evan's placing. Really wanted him to get first because I think he has a better physique than both Branch and Wolf. But hey, thats the name of the game!!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Hit BACK hard tonight!!! My lats were screaming at me!!!!

Started out the night with some Reverse Barbell Rows (you know Dorian style) and it really got my back screaming!!! Did a couple sets at 225 reping it out and then doing some drop sets to break down those fibers!!!

I am feeling GREAT these days. Had a rough night sleeping last night, even though I took the SHUT EYE, for some odd reason I was unable to sleep and it was very frustrating (happens once in a blue moon, and I guess last night there was a FULL BLUE MOON)

Everyone keeps asking me how much I am weighing these days...its kind of crazy because I am looking a lot fuller and I am stronger but for some reason the scale isn't going up. I am stuck at 215. Looking to increase calories a bit this week and see whats what.

This is my 4th Week with using ZEUS and I will say these are some of the finest products I've used in a while

Here was my pre workout GYM MOTIVATION tonight in honor of the Arnold Classic Winner (Even though I did not agree with the win, if you are not motivated by Branch training I have no idea what would get you moving)

lan-rbqRv14&list=FLBNt2iKajd2XVq95vDZE4SQ&index

And its a KICK ASS SONG TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Gym God
03-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Looks as though your training is going very well! It's wild when people see your body composition changing but the weight contiues to remain the same. This is all part of the fun. When you're ready bump up your calories, go for it! Your body is wanting it! ;)

ManimalPatB
03-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Looks as though your training is going very well! It's wild when people see your body composition changing but the weight contiues to remain the same. This is all part of the fun. When you're ready bump up your calories, go for it! Your body is wanting it! ;)

Hell yeah it is!!! It's crazy. I've never felt this great taking ANYTHING ever.....so it's got to be a great combination of the food I am taking in (the extra calories) the creatine, the SHUT EYE (helping my recovery at night), and most importantly the ZEUS!!!

I am feeling great!!!

ManimalPatB
03-06-2012, 09:05 PM
TONIGHT WAS LEGS!!! And I must say I was limping to my car from the gym and then from my car to my apartment. Jesus I killed them tonight. Me and my boy Showstopper came in there with a reason and a purpose to kill legs and limp home. Needless to say that was accomplished!!!!

Even went heavier than usual on squats and got 8 good reps on weight that I haven't used for MONTHS (even then I could only to 5 reps maybe 4)

I am feeling great and I am sitting down now watching some TV and eating some food!!! Got to eat to grow!!!!

The products are working great and I am feeling better than ever!!!!

Here was the Gym Jam from tonight:

lvn1N3URXkM

Love this song!!! It was one of the songs I used for a posing routine!!! It just speaks to me and makes me push that much harder in the gym!!!!

showstopper88
03-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Light weight boss! We be goin heavier next week... We got this shit! 2013 is gonna be here fast

showstopper88
03-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Last set I put my iPod to mudvayne- determined. Good jam to get psyched up for a big lift

Gym God
03-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Light weight boss! We be goin heavier next week... We got this shit! 2013 is gonna be here fast

This is motivation. :yep:

ManimalPatB
03-07-2012, 08:55 PM

Ain't that the truth!!! Thanks for the spot tonight!!! Was more of a safety feature but damn I felt like A BEAST TONIGHT!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Tonight was CHEST and man I felt like a monster in the gym!!!

Was moving some serious weight for once. I got the 80's up for a good solid 12 reps on Incline to get the chest workout going!!! I could have gone heavier but I felt my form would have been sloppy and I wouldn't have felt the contraction. Maybe next week, never know!!!

Everything feels good, especially after I had those extra carbs last night. I am not a HUGE carb guy in the evening, but someday's you just need them. Like after LEGS.

Chest was pumped and still is right now as I type this message. Everything is going great, getting get rest and recovery.

showstopper88
03-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Everyone has the potential to lift heavy but some people have not mastered the concept of moving heavy weight with form and we got that on lock boss!!!! COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF ARMS TOMORROW:yep:

Gym God
03-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Everyone has the potential to lift heavy but some people have not mastered the concept of moving heavy weight with form and we got that on lock boss!!!! COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF ARMS TOMORROW:yep:

So true. A lot of it is all in the mind - mind/muscle connection.

ManimalPatB
03-08-2012, 04:32 PM
So true. A lot of it is all in the mind - mind/muscle connection.

Exactly!! That is the one thing I preach to people. In order to grow and get stronger you need to have a mind/muscle connection. I tell people to close there eyes for the first couple of sets and feel the muscle working.

The mind is the strongest thing in our body!! Greats motivational tool around. If you can think and see it, you can ACHIEVE IT!!!!

Hitting ARMS tonight, will give an update after the gym!!! Had some extra food today (clean of course) and I am feeling great!!!

ManimalPatB
03-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Arms went extremely well tonight!!! I moved weight and got a great pump, my arms are killing me right now actually!!!! haha

The ONE thing that I didn't know how to take tonight was that another gym member came up and asked me if I was leaning out (smh :no:) because my arms and shoulders looks a lot more defined than usual. I told him I am normally this vascular but that I am trying to put size on.

Sooooooooo....I guess that's good that definition is coming out in my upper body, but maybe I need to eat more.

I've decided that starting either Sunday or Monday I am going to throw in another meal. Finally put that crockpot of mine to work!!!!

Gym God
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
The ONE thing that I didn't know how to take tonight was that another gym member came up and asked me if I was leaning out (smh :no:) because my arms and shoulders looks a lot more defined than usual. I told him I am normally this vascular but that I am trying to put size on.

:no: .... should of told him to get on the juice... I mean ZEUS, and maybe he'd be vascular too. :p

ManimalPatB
03-09-2012, 08:51 PM
:no: .... should of told him to get on the juice... I mean ZEUS, and maybe he'd be vascular too. :p

HAHAHA Good call. His comeback well retort to me was man "I am 36, I've been big my whole life, time for me to lean up too...." (when I didn't even say anything about leaning up)

I was just like I see....and went back to destroying arms

ManimalPatB
03-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Tonight was SHOULDERS and TRAPS and I must say everything felt LIGHT in the gym.

I was moving weight like I haven't before in the past and I just BLEW UP!!! Everything (in my upper body) looked HUGE. I was like dang I am looking FREAKY!!!

The only time I really got winded was when I did supersets of Barbell Shrugs and Barbell Close Grip Upright Rows...my traps were screaming at me to stop.

I had one of my friends ask me what I was weight and I was like 215 and there we like dude you look atleast 230, 240, and super lean it's crazy.

So I will say tonight was a great night!!!!

Now its time to eat and figure out what and when my extra meal will be starting on Sunday, I need to get some extra calories in.

ManimalPatB
03-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Took Saturday off from the gym, everyone needs a rest and refeed day and that is what that was to me. It was nice, go a couple of extra chores done around the house and even took a nap (something I am unable to do during the week)

Today I went in and did cardio and abs; I felt GREAT!!!!

Starting tomorrow I get an extra meal in. I created a concoction in the crockpot and lets just say it is going to be a great meal!!!

My body needs these extra calories to grow!!!

The products are working great and I am going into my 5th week of taking them!!!

Gym God
03-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Tonight was SHOULDERS and TRAPS and I must say everything felt LIGHT in the gym.

I was moving weight like I haven't before in the past and I just BLEW UP!!! Everything (in my upper body) looked HUGE. I was like dang I am looking FREAKY!!!

The only time I really got winded was when I did supersets of Barbell Shrugs and Barbell Close Grip Upright Rows...my traps were screaming at me to stop.

I had one of my friends ask me what I was weight and I was like 215 and there we like dude you look atleast 230, 240, and super lean it's crazy.

So I will say tonight was a great night!!!!

Now its time to eat and figure out what and when my extra meal will be starting on Sunday, I need to get some extra calories in.

Those are #FEELGOODWORDS. It's awesome when people take notice to this. Often we are our own worst critic, so it's always nice for random feedback.

This is good now to start hitting up an extra meal... one additional meal at a time. ;)

Hope you enjoyed the day off.

ManimalPatB
03-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Those are #FEELGOODWORDS. It's awesome when people take notice to this. Often we are our own worst critic, so it's always nice for random feedback.

This is good now to start hitting up an extra meal... one additional meal at a time. ;)

Hope you enjoyed the day off.

I agree. I look in the mirror and I see one thing, but then everyone else around me see's another.

One step at a time, bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. One meal this week for a couple of weeks and maybe add something else down the road. In a few days, once my body has gotten used to the extra calories and meals I will give some feedback about what is going on.

Tonight is a BIG BACK WORKOUT!!! I will post up later on this evening about what went down

ManimalPatB
03-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Tonight was AWESOME!!! I felt like a MANIMAL haha

Hit back hard tonight, my lats are killing me right now!!! Started out with reverse barbell rows and I was moving some weight and doing some drop sets to get that burn.

Got up to about 4 plates and a 25 on T-Bar rows next, followed by a super set (Went from 4 and a 25 for 8 reps, to 4 plates to 8 reps, 3 plates to 12 reps and 2 plates for a final burn out of 20 reps)

Overall, tonight was just a good old fashioned Mass Building Workout!!!

That extra meal today gave me tons of more energy, hopefully that continues!!!!

OLD SCHOOL GYM JAM FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

aLv3vzJ8Fw8

ManimalPatB
03-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Tonight was a FANTASTIC LEG WORKOUT!!!

Felt great, even though my stomach was doing flips (must have been something I ate because it was just uncomfortable on the ride to the gym) But after I started warming up, I felt great. Knees held up on squats and I just felt great!!!

These extra meals this week have been great, my body is really sucking up the extra calories and I feel great too (its just a bit difficult to get in all the extra food right now, but soon that will subside and everything will be good)

Tomorrow CHEST is on the menu and hopefully that goes great like every other week.

I was listening to Heavy Muscle Radio like usual at work and Dave said something that stuck with me and I felt that my log for the products would be a good place to put it, because it relates to bodybuilding and working out (or atlesat I think so); I also did my own spin on what he said and put it in my own words, MANIMAL words!!!!

"Happiness comes from within....you cannot buy it, or expect someone else to make you that way"

I've been on cloud 9 as of late and that's the mentality for positive growth and doing great things in the gym, because when you are negative. That has an impact on your workouts, your body and especially your mind

Get your mind correct and everything else will follow!!!!

Well, until tomorrow!!!

Took my SHUT EYE a little bit ago and I can already feel it kicking in!!!!!

Gym God
03-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Tonight was a FANTASTIC LEG WORKOUT!!!

Felt great, even though my stomach was doing flips (must have been something I ate because it was just uncomfortable on the ride to the gym) But after I started warming up, I felt great. Knees held up on squats and I just felt great!!!

These extra meals this week have been great, my body is really sucking up the extra calories and I feel great too (its just a bit difficult to get in all the extra food right now, but soon that will subside and everything will be good)

Tomorrow CHEST is on the menu and hopefully that goes great like every other week.

I was listening to Heavy Muscle Radio like usual at work and Dave said something that stuck with me and I felt that my log for the products would be a good place to put it, because it relates to bodybuilding and working out (or atlesat I think so); I also did my own spin on what he said and put it in my own words, MANIMAL words!!!!

"Happiness comes from within....you cannot buy it, or expect someone else to make you that way"

I've been on cloud 9 as of late and that's the mentality for positive growth and doing great things in the gym, because when you are negative. That has an impact on your workouts, your body and especially your mind

Get your mind correct and everything else will follow!!!!

Well, until tomorrow!!!

Took my SHUT EYE a little bit ago and I can already feel it kicking in!!!!!

Nice work! Positivity moves you forward in the right direction.

Dave's a smart guy and when he speaks, you understand.

ManimalPatB
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Nice work! Positivity moves you forward in the right direction.

Dave's a smart guy and when he speaks, you understand.

I agree with both of these statements!!!

I try to tell everyone to just be more positive in their lives and everything will be better!!!

Dave is one of the reasons I joined RX Muscle when I did!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-14-2012, 10:14 PM
CHEST went really well tonight!!! I felt strong, and last week I did one set with the 80 for reps, this week I did two sets. I just felt great!!! Felt the contraction and just felt my chest blowing up with each movement!!!!

Everything else seems to be going great as well. I am noticing more changes in my body, my shoulders and chest look fuller and rounder. the ZEUS is finally starting to take control haha!!!

Having great sleep is another thing, helps with recovery. I am not as sore in the morning as I used to be.

I should be hitting arms tomorrow (unless something comes up with the girl). But I shall post an update when I get a chance!!!

Hope everyone has a great evening!!!

Gym God
03-15-2012, 01:08 PM
CHEST went really well tonight!!! I felt strong, and last week I did one set with the 80 for reps, this week I did two sets. I just felt great!!! Felt the contraction and just felt my chest blowing up with each movement!!!!

Everything else seems to be going great as well. I am noticing more changes in my body, my shoulders and chest look fuller and rounder. the ZEUS is finally starting to take control haha!!!

Having great sleep is another thing, helps with recovery. I am not as sore in the morning as I used to be.

I should be hitting arms tomorrow (unless something comes up with the girl). But I shall post an update when I get a chance!!!

Hope everyone has a great evening!!!

HA! Everything is coming along nicely! :spank2:

ManimalPatB
03-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Yesterday was not the greatest day ever. For some reason I woke up in a mood and I couldn't shake it off. It just made me a big grouch. I went and did arms and while it was a good workout, I've had WAY BETTER workouts. I got a pump, but my head just wasn't in the game.

Hey, stuff like that happens, it happens to people all the time. It was a random occurrence but now today is ALL GOOD!!!!

In a better mood today, well rested and even had a higher carb day today at work. Tonight is shoulders and then hitting up a friends birthday party!!!!

Well post up later on tonight!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-16-2012, 11:03 PM
SO!!!

Hit shoulders and traps HARD tonight!!!! It was a great day just in general. Moved some weight and just got an MONSTER pump going!

Then after the gym, hit up my boys for his bday party. I had a delicious Steak and Potato while everyone else had burgers, fries, and nachos. Even on a day of celebration, I'm a bodybuilder 24/7!!!!!

Going to hit legs and arms in the morning (well pump set for arms just to get some blood flowing).

ManimalPatB
03-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Had a nice little workout this morning. Did some legs (mostly front squats, high reps on the leg press, couple sets of stiff legged deads, and some extension and curls; had an AWESOME pump going on)

Did some pump for arms and my triceps were SCREAMING at me to stop. It felt good, going to go out with the fellas and just have some St. Patrick's Day fun....but not too much fun as I have cardio and abs in the morning!!!

Everything is going great, my weight hasn't increased in all these weeks but I am getting bigger, I'm getting leaner, and I am getting stronger (its messing with my head)

My friend was like dude, your shoulders are popping out more than ever when I checked weight this am.

So ZEUS is clearly the best product for the Manimal, I will not be changing it anytime soon :yep:!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Today was a great day!!!

Just cardio and abs (its all you need to do to stay sane on the day before heavy lifting again).

Last night was fun, (the girl wasn't able to make it out) so it was just my dude, his girl, and me. Went out to a few places and I called it a night and made it home around 1ish. Go home, popped my Shut Eye, had a meal (some Steak) and just relaxed until I fell asleep.

Woke up refreshed and in a great mood!!!! For some reason my body is firing on all cylenders these days, I am growing, but staying SUPER lean. Like if i dieted hard for maybe 6 weeks I could walk on stage (that's how lean I am staying). Even with the extra food and cheat meals on the weekend.

Just had a nice little Chinese take out and man it hit the spot (had to have a some what dirty cheat meal)

Here is a gym motivation that I found today. It will def be used a LOT in the future.

3kMZWW1T3kk

Gym God
03-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Today was a great day!!!

Just cardio and abs (its all you need to do to stay sane on the day before heavy lifting again).

Last night was fun, (the girl wasn't able to make it out) so it was just my dude, his girl, and me. Went out to a few places and I called it a night and made it home around 1ish. Go home, popped my Shut Eye, had a meal (some Steak) and just relaxed until I fell asleep.

Woke up refreshed and in a great mood!!!! For some reason my body is firing on all cylenders these days, I am growing, but staying SUPER lean. Like if i dieted hard for maybe 6 weeks I could walk on stage (that's how lean I am staying). Even with the extra food and cheat meals on the weekend.

Just had a nice little Chinese take out and man it hit the spot (had to have a some what dirty cheat meal)

Here is a gym motivation that I found today. It will def be used a LOT in the future.

3kMZWW1T3kk

Nice work with taking it easy Saturday night! This is a challenge in itself and feels so good to know that you stayed pretty much on track.

ManimalPatB
03-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Nice work with taking it easy Saturday night! This is a challenge in itself and feels so good to know that you stayed pretty much on track.

I posted all this yesterday, but I do not know why it isn't here now, very very weird

BUT

I agree, it is a challenge, but while everyone was getting trashed, I was thinking about my day tomorrow and how I had to get up and do some cardio and abs

ManimalPatB
03-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Alright, so now is my 6th WEEK of taking ZEUS!!!

and what was last night....that's right BACK DAY!!!!

It was a great workout, I am feeling stronger and stronger each and everyday. I didn't go as heavy as I have in the past because I just didn't feel like going heavy, so I just cranked up the volume

And you know what?!?!? I HAD AN AWESOME WORKOUT!!!!

I felt great, I looked great and had a great workout. Hit back HARD, its still sore right now as I am typing this (which I wrote out last night and it all got deleted)

But anyways, taking tonight off from the gym, my knee is kind of acting up, but I'm going to kill it the rest of the week (the usual).

Me taking time off is a random thing, I am not known to take time off, but sometimes you just need a day where you relax (as I've been going NON STOP for like 6 weeks).

Hope everyone has had a great day, and I hope that continues!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Getting Ready to put a hurting on CHEST SOON!!!!

Will post up after the workout!!! FULL OF CONTROLLED RAGE FOR THE LIFT!!!

ManimalPatB
03-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Chest went GREAT TONIGHT!!!

Feel strong and moved some weight!!!! Been having a couple of rough past couple of days, but I have the next two days off of work!!! So that should be nice to relax, get some food in and take it easy!!!

Moved some BIG WEIGHT tonight, got them 80s up for some rest pause sets and my chest was screaming at me. I am feeling great!!!!

GYM JAM OF THE NIGHT, a bit different, but I was in a pissed off raging mood and this sound FIT PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

oMe4kVNKvNk

Gym God
03-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Thanks for posting Manimal! Everything is very postive and motivational!

ManimalPatB
03-23-2012, 08:48 AM
KILLED ARMS last night!!! Everything went great, arms WERE FULL

I even had two people give me compliments, one was like DAMN your arms look huge when you do that, and dude you are all puffy...I was like isn't puffy bad? She was like no, like on ROIDS puffy, your arms are HUGE today bro (she's my homie haha)

But yeah, today is all about relaxing again and getting in some much needed Patrick time.

Yesterday I went to the beach (and got a little too much sun haha) and even took a nap (so I was recharged for my evening lift)

No what happens in life, the gym and the iron is always there to spit me the real deal!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Been resting and eating ALL DAY!!!! Getting ready to get some boulder shoulders popping!!!!

LETS GO TEAM MANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!

Gym God
03-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Been resting and eating ALL DAY!!!! Getting ready to get some boulder shoulders popping!!!!

LETS GO TEAM MANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!

I've been eating like a champ for the last week. #feelsgoodman

Bang out those shoulders man!

ManimalPatB
03-23-2012, 08:01 PM
SHOULDERS WERE DESTORYED TONIGHT!!!

I've been eating a ton of food and guess what, after weeks and weeks...weight is up 2 lbs. Granted some of this is from a nice little dinner I had last night (mostly water weight with the sodium). But hell I will take 2 lbs.!!!!

Weights seemed light today, kept going heavier and heavier on presses (with strict form of course) and my upper body just got a FANTASTIC pump.

By the time I got to barbell shrugs, everything was screaming for me to go home, the pump was unbearable....venis were popping through my shirt (from what I could see as I wear a short sleeve shirt rather than a cut off)

But all in all, awesome workout to end out a very strange week!!!

#TEAMMANIMAL in the house!!!!!

Now its time to EAT and then hit legs in the am!!!!

Gym God
03-24-2012, 09:30 AM
SHOULDERS WERE DESTORYED TONIGHT!!!

I've been eating a ton of food and guess what, after weeks and weeks...weight is up 2 lbs. Granted some of this is from a nice little dinner I had last night (mostly water weight with the sodium). But hell I will take 2 lbs.!!!!

Weights seemed light today, kept going heavier and heavier on presses (with strict form of course) and my upper body just got a FANTASTIC pump.

By the time I got to barbell shrugs, everything was screaming for me to go home, the pump was unbearable....venis were popping through my shirt (from what I could see as I wear a short sleeve shirt rather than a cut off)

But all in all, awesome workout to end out a very strange week!!!

#TEAMMANIMAL in the house!!!!!

Now its time to EAT and then hit legs in the am!!!!

This is good man! Overall would you say your body compostion has been changing?

I know from personal experience I never really gained weight. However, 'presentation' was noticeable - muscle tone looked good and fat was down. This and recovery was on the up and up. Libido is a personal thing so when when judges products on this, I take it like a grain of salt. :cool:

ManimalPatB
03-24-2012, 03:49 PM
This is good man! Overall would you say your body compostion has been changing?

I know from personal experience I never really gained weight. However, 'presentation' was noticeable - muscle tone looked good and fat was down. This and recovery was on the up and up. Libido is a personal thing so when when judges products on this, I take it like a grain of salt. :cool:

I would say my body composition is changing. I have gained lean gains during this ZEUS trial period.

My shoulders and arms are more defined. I am more vascular all over, and my back as gotten thicker. All in all, everything is going great.

Yes, Libido has been increased!!! So I am not one to complain about that ;)

ManimalPatB
03-24-2012, 03:51 PM
Went in this AM and did legs!!! And I will say right now I am SORE!!!

I did my normal Tuesday leg routine (since I took Tuesday off this week) and I think I did a better job today than I usually do on Tuesday's. It was probably because it was earlier in the day and I just wanted to get in and get out.

I finished off my leg routine with some body walking lunges and both my quads and hamstrings were SCREAMING to me at stop. But it felt good to thrash my legs.

Tomorrow is just cardio and abs!!!!!

Gym God
03-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Went in this AM and did legs!!! And I will say right now I am SORE!!!

I did my normal Tuesday leg routine (since I took Tuesday off this week) and I think I did a better job today than I usually do on Tuesday's. It was probably because it was earlier in the day and I just wanted to get in and get out.

I finished off my leg routine with some body walking lunges and both my quads and hamstrings were SCREAMING to me at stop. But it felt good to thrash my legs.

Tomorrow is just cardio and abs!!!!!

Nice way to finish off that leg training session!

ManimalPatB
03-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Just a normal relaxation day yesterday.

Went in, did some ab movements and did some cardio. After having a nice little 4 day weekend, I sadly have to go back today :(

OH WELL....today the IRON will be waiting for me. It is my date for the evening haha

Hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready to do some work today in the gym

M0uZnhAovBc&feature

ManimalPatB
03-26-2012, 08:52 PM
BIG BACK DAY TODAY!!!!!!

Today was serious, I was like the energizer bunny today in the gym. Just kept banging out sets left and right. Was moving 225 on reverse barbell rows like it was cake (even did a couple drop sets)

I got a great stretch while doing some Lat Pull downs.

I am feeling great and looking even better. The extra calories I started a few weeks ago have done wonders for growth, recovery and energy!!!!

My legs are still a bit sore from the thrashing I gave them on Saturday so tomorrow might be a high rep workout (like sets of 20; just to break down those fibers and do something different for once)

BUT THERE IS ONE SAD THING

The ZEUS is coming to an end, I looked in the bottom of the bottle and I got sad, I was like oh no. This has to end soon!!!!

GYM JAM from tonight and the ONLY Metallica song I enjoy

A8MO7fkZc5o

Gym God
03-27-2012, 09:06 AM
BIG BACK DAY TODAY!!!!!!

Today was serious, I was like the energizer bunny today in the gym. Just kept banging out sets left and right. Was moving 225 on reverse barbell rows like it was cake (even did a couple drop sets)

I got a great stretch while doing some Lat Pull downs.

I am feeling great and looking even better. The extra calories I started a few weeks ago have done wonders for growth, recovery and energy!!!!

My legs are still a bit sore from the thrashing I gave them on Saturday so tomorrow might be a high rep workout (like sets of 20; just to break down those fibers and do something different for once)

BUT THERE IS ONE SAD THING

The ZEUS is coming to an end, I looked in the bottom of the bottle and I got sad, I was like oh no. This has to end soon!!!!

GYM JAM from tonight and the ONLY Metallica song I enjoy

A8MO7fkZc5o

Dude, it's been a great log to follow and we're glad you've been enjoying the products.

Really? .... the only Metallica song you enjoy? :(

ManimalPatB
03-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Well, I kinda followed what I was going to say tonight but then for some reason I went heavy on legs.

I was like, let's go in, do some pump work. High reps, just feel the contraction...well that is how it started. Then what do you know, the reps and the WEIGHT kept going up.

I squeezed super hard on hamstrings that they were shot (they are killing me right now)

Then I went to quads and I just felt everything contract, the pump I got was INSANE!!!!! I was like here we go TIME TO GROW!!!!!

Now I just got done eating some food, thinking about tomorrow and the next workout.

No matter what anyone tells you, if they say that they cannot do something, they are right. They can't but YOU CAN!!!!

Gym Jam from tonight

NXlP1ds2l5c

ManimalPatB
03-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Dude, it's been a great log to follow and we're glad you've been enjoying the products.

Really? .... the only Metallica song you enjoy? :(

Thanks I've had a great time doing this log!!! Great company, GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Yes, I am not a HUGE Metallica fan. I never have been (I HATE new Metallica even more). I do however have some songs on my MP3 player such as:

-St. Anger, Shoot Me Again, and SOME KIND OF MONSTER

I am more into:

-Alice in Chains, Pantera, Godsmack, Ozzy, Damageplan, etc. Hell I even got some Motley Crue and GUNS N ROSES!!!!!

But not a big fan of Metallica

Gym God
03-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks I've had a great time doing this log!!! Great company, GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Yes, I am not a HUGE Metallica fan. I never have been (I HATE new Metallica even more). I do however have some songs on my MP3 player such as:

-St. Anger, Shoot Me Again, and SOME KIND OF MONSTER

I am more into:

-Alice in Chains, Pantera, Godsmack, Ozzy, Damageplan, etc. Hell I even got some Motley Crue and GUNS N ROSES!!!!!

But not a big fan of Metallica

That's some good variety. :cool:

I'm guessing you were done the SHUT-EYE some time ago?

GENESIS
03-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Nice log here. Glad the product worked well for you. What would you say you noticed in terms of changes?

ManimalPatB
03-28-2012, 04:29 PM
That's some good variety. :cool:

I'm guessing you were done the SHUT-EYE some time ago?

Yes, the SHUT EYE ran out a little bit after I started the 2nd bottle of ZEUS.

I thought that it was a good supplement (especially for someone who might not have the past sleep patterns). But since I can fall asleep fine, all it did was help me sleep more (and have better sleep)

Most of the time I would get up 2 or 3 times, because I am either hot or I have to take a piss. But with SHUT EYE I was able to fall right back to sleep.

I've only taken a few other sleep aids and this was one of the few that did not make me drowsy

Nice log here. Glad the product worked well for you. What would you say you noticed in terms of changes?

Thanks my man!!!

I noticed that I am more vascular and certain areas are a lot fuller on my body (especially in my shoulders, arms and back). I seemed to have a harder look to me (this just might be because I am killing it in the gym).

Strength was another thing I noticed, now I am not taking like 100 lbs on my bench or anything like that. But I was able to have an increase of like 15 to 20 lbs on everything, and do it for the same amount of reps or even more than with my original weight (this could also be in relation to me starting creatine again)

Mood and Libido is another thing that I noticed. and so do my girlfriend!!!!! I just seemed to be in a better mood!!!

Recovery was another thing I noticed. I was able to recover a lot quicker than I have in the past.

I've tried test boosting products in the past and I will say that this is one I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

ManimalPatB
03-28-2012, 09:15 PM
So tonight was the CHEST from HELL WORKOUT!!!

And I am not using Hell in a bad terminology; It was a fantastic workout. Everything felt great going into the workout (the lift, my mindset, everything was AWESOME)

I moved some big weight tonight (up from yesterday) and my chest felt great.

My chest is super sore just sitting here, but also with a GREAT PUMP.

Everything went well, I even did a super drop set on incline dumbbell press. Started with 85's, then dropped down to 60's then finally went down to 35's and my chest was like FUCK YOU MAN haha

But everything is going great!!!

Tonights GYM JAM:

O3-Wjmb9PBA

Gym God
03-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes, the SHUT EYE ran out a little bit after I started the 2nd bottle of ZEUS.

I thought that it was a good supplement (especially for someone who might not have the past sleep patterns). But since I can fall asleep fine, all it did was help me sleep more (and have better sleep)

Most of the time I would get up 2 or 3 times, because I am either hot or I have to take a piss. But with SHUT EYE I was able to fall right back to sleep.

I've only taken a few other sleep aids and this was one of the few that did not make me drowsy

Thanks my man!!!

I noticed that I am more vascular and certain areas are a lot fuller on my body (especially in my shoulders, arms and back). I seemed to have a harder look to me (this just might be because I am killing it in the gym).

Strength was another thing I noticed, now I am not taking like 100 lbs on my bench or anything like that. But I was able to have an increase of like 15 to 20 lbs on everything, and do it for the same amount of reps or even more than with my original weight (this could also be in relation to me starting creatine again)

Mood and Libido is another thing that I noticed. and so do my girlfriend!!!!! I just seemed to be in a better mood!!!

Recovery was another thing I noticed. I was able to recover a lot quicker than I have in the past.

I've tried test boosting products in the past and I will say that this is one I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

This is all I need to read. Not blowing smoke out your ass, just being realistic. You have your foundation in place with diet and training. We supply the tools, you do the work.

ManimalPatB
03-30-2012, 07:46 AM
This is all I need to read. Not blowing smoke out your ass, just being realistic. You have your foundation in place with diet and training. We supply the tools, you do the work.

Exactly!!!!! I have to do the work,I have to go into the gym do the training. All fusion does is supply more building blocks for what I have in place

This is was also a no bullshit response, I really feel this way about the products!!!

ManimalPatB
03-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Killed ARMS last night, and my arms were pumped INSANE

Everything felt huge and I wasn't even moving a lot of weight. I was doing more contraction of the muscle and my arms just responded so well from it

Gym God
03-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Exactly!!!!! I have to do the work,I have to go into the gym do the training. All fusion does is supply more building blocks for what I have in place

This is was also a no bullshit response, I really feel this way about the products!!!

Truly appreciate the words. Thank you!

ManimalPatB
03-31-2012, 03:16 PM
So yesterday was a day off from the gym, decided to go play some basketball with my co workers (I am a bodybuilder and not a basketball player) But I was like ok, give me a day off from the gym to rest up and just get some cardio in!!!

Man it was a FANTASTIC TIME, I had a blast and I had the best cardio out of everyone. We played for about 2 hrs or so. And I must say while I was TIRED and my legs are SCREAMING TO STOP I was not winded.

So that was a great thing!!!

ManimalPatB
03-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Today was SHOULDER day since I decided to take a break and not hit them yesterday.

I went in and man it was a great workout. I didn't go as heavy as I have in the past because I watched the PJ Braun shoulder video and he was like you do not need to go heavy on side laterals. When you go to heavy you bring your traps into it and not the shoulders.

So I was like let me try this out, and many he was right. I went lighter but stricter and controlled form and my shoulders got pumped so fast.

Today is also a sad day.....

Last day of ZEUS :(

While it has been a great log (I will do a whole run through of what I thought of the product and give it an overall ranking tomorrow on supplements)

But I will say, without a shadow of a doubt. ZEUS works. It is a great test booster that does what it states. Boosts natural test within the body!!!

I have never felt better in my entire life than I have taking this product, so be on the look out for my overall review of it!!!!

Gym God
04-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Today was SHOULDER day since I decided to take a break and not hit them yesterday.

I went in and man it was a great workout. I didn't go as heavy as I have in the past because I watched the PJ Braun shoulder video and he was like you do not need to go heavy on side laterals. When you go to heavy you bring your traps into it and not the shoulders.

So I was like let me try this out, and many he was right. I went lighter but stricter and controlled form and my shoulders got pumped so fast.

Today is also a sad day.....

Last day of ZEUS :(

While it has been a great log (I will do a whole run through of what I thought of the product and give it an overall ranking tomorrow on supplements)

But I will say, without a shadow of a doubt. ZEUS works. It is a great test booster that does what it states. Boosts natural test within the body!!!

I have never felt better in my entire life than I have taking this product, so be on the look out for my overall review of it!!!!

Thanks for the positve words Manimal. Looking forward to your final review.

ManimalPatB
04-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Alright, what's going on Manimal followers!!!!!

This here is the final and overall review of Fusion Bodybuilding's Test Boosting product ZEUS!!!!!!

Overall on a scale of 1 to 10. I would say its a 9 on the Manimal Scale of great and effective bodybuilding supplements to help in ones arsenal to become the best bodybuilder in the gym!!!!

Here of some of the things that I noticed in the gym and in daily life while using ZEUS:

- Increased strength

- More vascularity

- A harder, fuller look in my muscles (mostly in my back, arms and shoulders)

- Over all a better mood (I was positive all the time; this could also be mental)

- Increased libido

- Better recovery in the gym

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT TO PUT ON MUSCLE MASS, then ZEUS is not for you. You need to invest in some PH or something. Because this is just a natural test booster that allows you to tap into your natural test levels.

I felt better in the gym, every single time I would walk through the gym doors.

I have taken many other test boosters in the past:

-ALRI Jungle Warefare Extreme

- Animal Test (original version)

- Gaspari Novedx-XT

And out of all of those. ZEUS surpasses all of them without a shadow of a doubt.

If you are looking for the next product to add to your supplement game to help you get to the next level. ZEUS and even SHUT-EYE are two supplements I would look into adding!!!!

I just want to take a minute to thank GYM GOD (Chris) for allowing me to run this log here on RX MUSCLE. He didn't have to allow me to try the products but he did. And I just hope I gave them justice.

These products worked for me and I know in a few weeks I will be adding them back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym God
04-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Alright, what's going on Manimal followers!!!!!

This here is the final and overall review of Fusion Bodybuilding's Test Boosting product ZEUS!!!!!!

Overall on a scale of 1 to 10. I would say its a 9 on the Manimal Scale of great and effective bodybuilding supplements to help in ones arsenal to become the best bodybuilder in the gym!!!!

Here of some of the things that I noticed in the gym and in daily life while using ZEUS:

- Increased strength

- More vascularity

- A harder, fuller look in my muscles (mostly in my back, arms and shoulders)

- Over all a better mood (I was positive all the time; this could also be mental)

- Increased libido

- Better recovery in the gym

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT TO PUT ON MUSCLE MASS, then ZEUS is not for you. You need to invest in some PH or something. Because this is just a natural test booster that allows you to tap into your natural test levels.

I felt better in the gym, every single time I would walk through the gym doors.

I have taken many other test boosters in the past:

-ALRI Jungle Warefare Extreme

- Animal Test (original version)

- Gaspari Novedx-XT

And out of all of those. ZEUS surpasses all of them without a shadow of a doubt.

If you are looking for the next product to add to your supplement game to help you get to the next level. ZEUS and even SHUT-EYE are two supplements I would look into adding!!!!

I just want to take a minute to thank GYM GOD (Chris) for allowing me to run this log here on RX MUSCLE. He didn't have to allow me to try the products but he did. And I just hope I gave them justice.

These products worked for me and I know in a few weeks I will be adding them back in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick, all of us at FUSION BODYBUILDING appreciate you putting the time and effort in running this log. Your detail and 'say what needs to be said' was perfect without doubt - thank you!