PDA

View Full Version : When you take your heels off.....

Tatyana
04-09-2009, 08:25 PM
...can you still dance?

I am not sure which is the worse of two evils, carrying on with them, or the pain of removing them.

Ladies, how long do you last in heels?

Angela123
04-09-2009, 09:31 PM
it depends on the shoe. many times i can last all day and night in heels. other shoes...not so much. some nights i start to drink more, to help me forget the pain.

Tatyana
04-10-2009, 10:35 AM
This morning I can remember why I don't go out dancing in heels all that often.

sassy69
04-12-2009, 01:35 AM
I've got a couple great pairs of shoes I'm good in for hours! Otherwise I won't wear the other ones. I've got shoes that get painful if I have to stop off at the grocery store to pick up something after sitting all day.

tight booty
04-13-2009, 10:29 AM
Nothing makes me more miserable than a painful pair of shoes. I think I have thrown a couple of pairs in the trash because I refuse to walk around in pain!

Allifit
04-13-2009, 03:22 PM
it depends on the shoe. many times i can last all day and night in heels. other shoes...not so much. some nights i start to drink more, to help me forget the pain.

lol amen.:)

All in all I adore heels- like the look of them A LOT. However not all heels were made for walking. I tend to wear heels when I go out but trust me, most of the time I'm in pain...

Tatyana
04-13-2009, 03:25 PM
There is that point in the evening when you know if you take your heels off, you are never going to be able to put them on again, or it is going to be twice as painful to do so.