PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy clean piss???

tex 6,7
02-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Might have to get piss tested anybody use or know of a liget place to get any????

joe d
02-23-2012, 10:57 PM
what kind of test is it and what may be in your system?

BC123Jm
02-23-2012, 11:00 PM
define clean. tested for what ?you want powder to recon or you just want straight up piss.
are they going to take the temp? most places do.

tex 6,7
02-23-2012, 11:06 PM
All I know is lawyer said get piss test for roids baby momma is being a bitch test e eq deca been off for 3-4 months also

lastson
02-23-2012, 11:10 PM
define clean. tested for what ?you want powder to recon or you just want straight up piss.
are they going to take the temp? most places do.

I think they are all supposed to take temp now.. my wife just got certified to do DOT drug tests and they had a whole day dedicated to people trying to cheat the test... I guess its almost impossible now...

But temp was a big indicator

Last

BC123Jm
02-23-2012, 11:22 PM
All I know is lawyer said get piss test for roids baby momma is being a bitch test e eq deca been off for 3-4 months also

youre fucked. if it has anything to do with the courts they watch the piss stream from your cock

tex 6,7
02-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Nice

tex 6,7
02-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Lawyer said a drug piss test so idk

Bryan Hildebrand
02-24-2012, 12:11 AM
read the sticky at the top of the forum. work related drug tests.

if its piss, they arent going to find anything. AAS for the most part do not metabolize in a fashion to be detected for specific drugs in urine. they need blood. if they want blood, your attorney needs to require a judges order for that to happen, at your wifes expense. it aint cheap. but more importantly, there needs to be a burden of proof met that would require a judge to order a blood assay for anything but narcotics.

more important, call these guys and ask them what procedure they would follow to disallow any drug test based on the word of a feuding spouse.

http://www.cordellcordell.com/

tex 6,7
02-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Thanks a ton bro my mind is at ease ya she has no proof of anything just being a bitch thanks a ton

tex 6,7
02-24-2012, 12:30 AM
Ur the man THANKS A TON and ya it's a piss test

Bryan Hildebrand
02-24-2012, 01:06 AM
no problem. this is exactly what I like about this forum.

tex 6,7
02-24-2012, 01:08 AM
Me to and I can't find that sticky on work related drug test been looking for a while guess I'm doing something wrong

Bryan Hildebrand
02-24-2012, 01:12 AM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?33084-Work-Related-Drug-Testing-FAQ-s

tex 6,7
02-24-2012, 01:12 AM
Thanks

joe d
02-24-2012, 06:57 AM
their actually starting to use better tests that do detect aas in urine. i cant say your test will be that but its safe to assume if they are specifically looking for aas with a piss test they may use a worthy test which is now possible.

Bryan Hildebrand
02-24-2012, 11:24 AM
but those have not stood up to a court of law yet. they are being used, but in specialized places like MLB, NBA, NFL...

GarlicChicken
02-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Honestly you can easily cheat if you have a friend that us clean. Go down and buy yourself some non-lubricated condoms, have your buddy piss just enough in it the day of the test, tie it off with an overhand knot at the top, and duct tape it to you leg/waist so it hangs about where your dick is. Make are to use a couple pieces of good string duct tape so it stays secure...you don't want to have to do the leg day walk when you have it strapped on. This will keep it warm enough to pass a test. Take a needle with a cap on it with you to the test, take your cup, and go in the bathroom. I highly doubt you're gonna have a near gazer like we did in the army, so you shouldn't have to sport about that. Open the cup, roll the tip of the condom to get it dry, and use your needle to poke a hole right in the tip. Fill the cup and either deal with a little piss on your leg or flush the condom, whatever you can get away with. If you flush it make sure it actually flushes. That's how its done.

I speak from experience from when I was doing coke or percs in the military. It works. Hope this helps.

ritch
02-24-2012, 12:39 PM
^^^ wow, holy shit, you sure are in the know!

GarlicChicken
02-24-2012, 01:02 PM
^^^ wow, holy shit, you sure are in the know!

Lol I've done it so many times its not even funny. It works!

tex 6,7
02-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Haha sounds like a plan thanks guys

GarlicChicken
02-24-2012, 03:14 PM
I just realized I had so many fucked up auto corrects in there I look like a retard. I apologize for the horrible English lol

juiceinator3000
02-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Lol I've done it so many times its not even funny. It works!
Ehh I can top that. Get a little kid ideally a boy to piss in a cup. Get yourself a test tube and the little stopper that goes with it. Tape that shit to your dick with the clear scotch magic tape. Don't need too much. This keeps it at proper temp when you go. Pull the stopper out and let it pour into the cup with your dick in it then piss into the toilet, zip your pants and flush. I've passed about 60 drug tests this way.

GarlicChicken
02-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Ehh I can top that. Get a little kid ideally a boy to piss in a cup. Get yourself a test tube and the little stopper that goes with it. Tape that shit to your dick with the clear scotch magic tape. Don't need too much. This keeps it at proper temp when you go. Pull the stopper out and let it pour into the cup with your dick in it then piss into the toilet, zip your pants and flush. I've passed about 60 drug tests this way.

That's a solid method as well. I like it. Good to see you around again juice.

supbro!
02-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Used duct tape one time that was "gorilla glue" tape. Wish i had shaved the area before hand.

tex 6,7
02-24-2012, 07:17 PM
Haha I bet

BigJD69
02-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Shit every drug test I took I had someone standing right behind me, then I would get "Stage Freight"

TheRage93
01-19-2013, 01:20 PM
read the sticky at the top of the forum. work related drug tests.

if its piss, they arent going to find anything. AAS for the most part do not metabolize in a fashion to be detected for specific drugs in urine. they need blood. if they want blood, your attorney needs to require a judges order for that to happen, at your wifes expense. it aint cheap. but more importantly, there needs to be a burden of proof met that would require a judge to order a blood assay for anything but narcotics.

more important, call these guys and ask them what procedure they would follow to disallow any drug test based on the word of a feuding spouse.

http://www.cordellcordell.com/

you most likely prevented this guy from shitting on himself. Panel Tests for AAS are super expensive.