PDA

View Full Version : Never Ever Give Up

Shala
02-29-2012, 09:08 PM
So, I have been thinking of starting this for a long time and decided NOW is the time. Thanks for reading/watching:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNv-D1MLx1c

The Prodigy
02-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Know that I am here for you! Even in your darkest days we will all be here supporting you and ready to listen. You will make it to that stage! Just keep your head up and your eyes focused ahead! Nothing worth achieving ever comes easy! This is just a temporary obstacles!

Hugs mama!

Shala
03-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Thank you SOOOO much! I know this will help me get through it :)

Sunnyday
03-01-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm along for the ride and here to lend support any way I can! :hugme:

katt981
03-02-2012, 07:50 AM
X2! ;)

Shala
03-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Well, this week has been tough. I went to the Arnold this past weekend and it was beyond AWESOME but at the same time it was a little depressing for me. I was so motivated to want to get home and bust my butt in the gym and get on stage and then reality sinks in that in just a couple of short weeks I will be having another surgery :(.

I'm still training hard and I am hoping for a super fast recovery but we will just have to wait and see. Today I am going to attemp a little bit of cardio which I have not done very much of in months. I figure, I'm getting it fixed so I may as well work through the pain until then. Wish me luck, this could be interesting, lol.

Thank you so much for reading

Shala
03-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Here's the link to my previous surgery story that I forgot to link:

http://www.shalasinger.com/you-havent-seen-the-last-of-me/

The Prodigy
03-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Sometimes when you have a "goal" or something you want to do after surgery it helps you recover faster and gives you the strength to push thru the hard times knowing that the good isn't far behind! Keep looking ahead...but know that competing will always be here and your health always comes first!

Shala
05-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Sorry it has been a while since I have updated. I am now 9 weeks post surgery as of today. THings seem to be progressing pretty well. I was a little worried there for a while but I think I can finally start to see the light at the end of the tunnel :) I am up to 20 minutes a day on the eliptical and able to do body weight squats, lunges, and step ups (along with leg machines light weight) I have started training upper body pretty hard again and am ready to get this little body back in shape!! Following along with the NY Pro this weekend was beyond motivating for me. Everyone looked so gorgeous up there and I could almost smell the Jan Tana through the screen, lol

I will try to update more often. Talk to you soon!

Sunnyday
05-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Yay! Welcome back, Shala! :)

katt981
05-24-2012, 02:50 PM
It's good that you are getting some workouts in, it's something! Just take it day by day and it'll be all good :) :flowers:

Apprime Fit
07-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Hi Shala! Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing?