PDA

View Full Version : robert da strongman's super duper guinea pig log of supps!!

robert da strongman
03-04-2012, 04:31 PM
ok so here is the scoop...

got osta-gain max and giving it a whirl. did some reading on the product and was impressed with the scientific evidence. in the clinical trial i read the elderly subjects were given 5mg ED. so i dug around and found some folks experimenting with 25mg ED. seeing that the product i have is 30mg/ml i decided to cut the difference at 15mg ED

this is day 3...hard to tell just yet.

lastson
03-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Was the information you read on Osta's site ? Is like to give it a look...
Good luck with your research

Last

robert da strongman
03-04-2012, 05:53 PM
I started there and then used google. Found the study on wikipedia, links from there to the studies

s2h
03-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Will be interested in your results.....

robert da strongman
03-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Will be interested in your results.....

Me too. trying this for the possible strength gains

robert da strongman
03-13-2012, 10:57 AM
So after a week a went up to 1cc. So far so good. Could be me but after taking a dose I get warm and a bit shaky.

robert da strongman
03-24-2012, 08:11 AM
i should have added that for the first 2 weeks i was not training at all. my body was beat up and in need of some rest. this last week i jumped in and tore it up...check my journal... have to admit i recovered better from the training and certainly did not struggle with any of the weights. maybe it is the osta-gain max...

osta-president
03-30-2012, 04:13 PM
i should have added that for the first 2 weeks i was not training at all. my body was beat up and in need of some rest. this last week i jumped in and tore it up...check my journal... have to admit i recovered better from the training and certainly did not struggle with any of the weights. maybe it is the osta-gain max...

After 10 days - 2 weeks you should have a good idea of what OG Max does. Its great for research because of the 24hr half life so 1x a day admin is all that is needed.

OSTA-GAIN
03-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Great read.. Its great the the females also...

robert da strongman
04-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks for checking in here...

took the last dose saturday. been meaning to put up my thoughts on the experience of OG max.

one thing i noticed was the amount of volume in my training went up. the other was my recovery, as hard as i was pushing i was rarely sore. physically i am not sure if there were any changes but i will have to be vain an check later... an interesting side note i did feel that after training and then eating the muscles would feel full. almost as if i was depleting and carb loading.

the bad...as a oral this tasted funky, but oh well. i did need to eat something before taking a dose, otherwise i would feel shaky. as far as libido i felt no different than normal, which is fine because i might have gone out trolling for fat chicks...

GaryGranaas
04-02-2012, 11:53 PM
I never researched Ostarine until I worked for Osta-gain. I didn't take it serious because Im a creature of habit and stubborn. I dont like change so Im a bit old school. I administered a full squeeze occasionally in my test subject. I noticed some stamina increases and strength in my test subject unexpectedly. I was like no shit. So I took it more serious and administer every day. My test subject seems to show the same traits as being on a full cycle of AAS. Completely changed my mind about the product.

robert da strongman
04-03-2012, 09:34 AM
I never researched Ostarine until I worked for Osta-gain. I didn't take it serious because Im a creature of habit and stubborn. I dont like change so Im a bit old school. I administered a full squeeze occasionally in my test subject. I noticed some stamina increases and strength in my test subject unexpectedly. I was like no shit. So I took it more serious and administer every day. My test subject seems to show the same traits as being on a full cycle of AAS. Completely changed my mind about the product.

Same thinking for me, Gary. I like to try something out and see if it works. Since I ran this alone the results were satisfactory. There are other products that might offer a nice bump when stacked...

robert da strongman
04-11-2012, 06:26 PM
so i got my first order placed and shipped. seriously impressed with the turnaround time. ordered on friday and got my stuff monday... going to run aicar and osta-gain max. i also picked up some tadalafil...wow that stuff is potent at 1/2cc, the guinea pig is a tripod!

robert da strongman
04-15-2012, 04:29 PM
so this time around i am trying osta-rx by IML. one thing different is the dosage, with IML's product it is 3 divided doses daily which gives you 20mg per day. seeing that i added about 1/4 inch to my arms and legs with 10mg/day... it will be interesting to see what happens...

http://thelifeofastrongman.blogspot.com/2012/04/all-this-heavy-lifting.html

Kaotic
04-15-2012, 05:14 PM
so this time around i am trying osta-rx by IML. one thing different is the dosage, with IML's product it is 3 divided doses daily which gives you 20mg per day. seeing that i added about 1/4 inch to my arms and legs with 10mg/day... it will be interesting to see what happens...

http://thelifeofastrongman.blogspot.com/2012/04/all-this-heavy-lifting.html

Hey bro are you taking your osta-rx with food or on empty stomach? It doesnt say on bottle, and I like taking supps on empty stomach but if it works better with food, then ill make the switch. Just wanted to see if you knew.

robert da strongman
04-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey bro are you taking your osta-rx with food or on empty stomach? It doesnt say on bottle, and I like taking supps on empty stomach but if it works better with food, then ill make the switch. Just wanted to see if you knew.

I took mine with fish oil and aminos. I noticed with ostagain max that it was better to take it with something

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk 2

The Neck
04-16-2012, 10:01 AM
In for the ride!!!

robert da strongman
04-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks!

robert da strongman
04-22-2012, 02:42 PM
happy to say i am pushing 260...

http://thelifeofastrongman.blogspot.com/2012/04/worship.html

think the ostarine and osta-rx are working.

robert da strongman
05-09-2012, 08:11 AM
so i didn't run off to a non extraditing country... been busy wit ha short vacation and training at work. still downing the osta-rx religously. got on th scale a few weeks back and was 255, not bad. legs grew another 1/4" and so did the arms. my strength is crazy too. i went for a push press pr and nearly nailed 285....details here...

http://thelifeofastrongman.blogspot.com/2012/05/what-hell-just-happened.html

now it is time to experiment further...

The Neck
05-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Good stuff brother, look forward to the final results.

robert da strongman
05-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Good stuff brother, look forward to the final results.

Thanks...have to try dropping weight next

robert da strongman
05-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Just finished the bottle today. Will have a full report later this week

The Neck
05-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks...have to try dropping weight next

What are you trying to drop to?

robert da strongman
05-21-2012, 02:20 PM
What are you trying to drop to?

225-230 about twenty pounds. Just ordered some iml halo, cyanostane and some fat burners from lockout. My goal is to compete in the nas recordbreakers as a masters lightweight in september.

DieselXT
05-21-2012, 09:21 PM
225-230 about twenty pounds. Just ordered some iml halo, cyanostane and some fat burners from lockout. My goal is to compete in the nas recordbreakers as a masters lightweight in september.

what fat burners are you going to be using?

robert da strongman
05-21-2012, 09:35 PM
what fat burners are you going to be using?

Don't remember the name but they have ephedra

robert da strongman
07-05-2012, 06:27 PM
http://thelifeofastrongman.blogspot.com/2012/07/hitting-reset-button.html

some changes are needed in my life so i am heading in a different direction for now. started deca drol from IML
will throw in cynostane in a week or 2. have some other goodies on the way from Osta-gain. so stay tuned for the ride!

SwoleChamp
07-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Glad to see ya kick this one back up! In for the ride bro

robert da strongman
07-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks. Been on vacation

SwoleChamp
07-18-2012, 08:42 AM
How's the IML products treating u robert?

robert da strongman
07-18-2012, 08:51 AM
How's the IML products treating u robert?

Really well. Just added cynostane this week. Update coming shortly...

SwoleChamp
07-18-2012, 09:06 AM
Good to hear! Looking forward to the update