PDA

View Full Version : Joe D CJC 1295 Dac Trial Run

joe d
03-05-2012, 02:10 PM
First some basic info. I am on Hrt and part of it should be hgh. my best gh test score lately has been <0.1 on a scale ranging from 0.0-6.0.

Thanks to Gary at Osta Gain http://osta-gain.com/peptides
i have 2 free 2mg vials of cjc1295 dac to try.

my plan is to run .5mg 2x per week. if and when i feel it is working i will order more, play with dosage, and get bloods to confirm its effectiveness.

i am looking for a slight improvement in recovery, a better overall feeling, and to shed this extra fat i have put on a little easier.

all comments, tips, insight, questions, and fu's welcome.

joe d
03-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Today march 5th i mixed my first vial and took my first dose of .5mg.

when mixing i noticed the stuff dissolved crystal clear within seconds.

soon after inject i noticed my face got a little flush but before i got out my glucose meter it went away blood sugar has been fine. (im diabetic and eat very little carbs as a treatment)

GaryGranaas
03-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome welcome!! Thank you for the journal and experiment log. :hmn:
First some basic info. I am on Hrt and part of it should be hgh. my best gh test score lately has been <0.1 on a scale ranging from 0.0-6.0.

Thanks to Gary at Osta Gain http://osta-gain.com/peptides
i have 2 free 2mg vials of cjc1295 dac to try.

my plan is to run .5mg 2x per week. if and when i feel it is working i will order more, play with dosage, and get bloods to confirm its effectiveness.

i am looking for a slight improvement in recovery, a better overall feeling, and to shed this extra fat i have put on a little easier.

all comments, tips, insight, questions, and fu's welcome.

txhawkeyes
03-05-2012, 03:55 PM
I have run a few weeks on 1295 WITH Dac, 1295 WITHOUT Dac, and now on 1293...couldn't pass up the 1293 price. All that time, was also running GHRP 6. Doing 100 mcg 3 x day. I noticed that I retained water a little more, and looked a little bigger when using WITH Dac. But now, on 1293, it seems to be working even better as far as the size.

Your dose of .5 mg twice a week seems logical for the 1295 WITH Dac. I have read several places that the optimum dose of that when you are doing GHRP along with it, is 2.1 mg per week...which could be done .7 - 3xweek. But I can't tell you if the 2.1 came from just adding up 100 mcg 3x day times 7 days or not.

I look forward to reading more from your log. Thanks!

ritch
03-05-2012, 05:01 PM
you really should add ghrp-2 to this. 100mcg, 3 times a day. Stuff is super cheap as well.

joe d
03-05-2012, 05:34 PM
you really should add ghrp-2 to this. 100mcg, 3 times a day. Stuff is super cheap as well. if this doesnt work for me adding ghrp wont either. i personally dont feel the need for spurts and have no desire to pin 3x per day anymore.

if still bbing and if i saw the current pep working i would though.

ritch
03-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I hear ya on the pinning frequency... But slin pin shots are so easy! I just carry em in my good ol fanny pack and try to get as many G2 shots a day I can.

I suppose you don't want to hear about the negative aspects of the peptide you're using then, lol... The solution? To use the without dac version, but then we're back to square one, shit...

ritch
03-05-2012, 06:10 PM
don't shoot the messenger...

This Article is now out of date. CJC-1295 is counterproductive should not be used because of its effect on GH "bleed".

Partial explanation (Oct 21, 2009)

"Cell-to-cell communication is also likely to reflect the density and proximity of adjacent cells as GH responsiveness (but not sensitivity) to GHRH is enhanced at higher densities and basal GH release is greatest at low densities."

"Cell-to-cell contact may therefore affect the cellular integrity of somatotrophs because GH synthesis or secretory granule storage may be better maintained in high density cell concentration then in low-density concentrations." - Growth Hormone, Stephen HarveyWhat happens is cells in the pituitary communicate. They self organize and create a firing network for coordinated growth hormone release. This communication creates a high density of GH releasing cells. They are in close proximity through their communicatory network. The cells have specific spatial relationships that may be modulated by peripheral endocrines. These include sex steroids (http://www.gear-depot.com/), thyroid hormones, glucorticoids and even the pancreatic and gut hormones. Their spatial relationship is also effected by physiological state such as nutrient status, age and pregnancy.

As a quick example, corticotroph, thyrotrophs and folliculostellate cells are in close proximity to somatotrophs and communicate with them through gap junctions (almost like just reaching out and touching signaling). They have the potential to effect and be effected by their neighbors.

What happens when you have GHRH always around is you force these somatotrophs to release GH because they are sensitive to the GHRH binding to them and effecting release. By constantly occupying you are preventing them from coordinating with surrounding cell populations. You force these cells to act as low density subpopulations. Basal GH release is greatest when you can disperse the spatial relationship between somatotrophs and that is what an always on GHRH will do.

CJC-1295 as an always on GHRH will force upon somatotrophs loner behavior with a single constant chore. This reduces GH responsiveness as this only occurs when somatotrophs can communicate, self organize and maintain social relationships with the surrounding community. These types of social somatotrophs are better able to make and store GH then the loner cells.

So CJC-1295 seems to disperse somatotrophs and enslave them getting less from them then if it had just let them congregate in towns and cities.

Aging has an effect on the vitality of city centers as well and as we age these somatotroph population centers become less vigorous. By using a more physiological GHRH such as modified GRF(1-29) together with a modulator GHRP-2 we revitalize that inner city and allow our cells to be more social and thus more productive. If instead we choose to use CJC-1295 we not only fail to remedy the problem associated with age , but we may end up exacerbating it.

I conjecture that it also makes them better neighbors to corticotroph, thyrotrophs and folliculostellate cells as well.

ritch
03-05-2012, 06:25 PM
last bit of info I would consider if I were you as you're choosing to use just one of the peptides... The info is in bold at the very bottom.

Solution is GHRP + GHRH analog

The solution is simple and highly effective. You administer a GHRH analog with a GHRP. The GHRP creates a pulse of GH. It does this through several mechanisms. One mechanism is the reduction of somatostatin release from the hypothalamus, another is a reduction of somatostatin influence at the pituitary, still another is increased release of GHRH from the brain and finally GHRPs act on the same pituitary cells (somatotrophs) as do GHRHs but use a different mechanism to increase cAMP formation which will further cause GH release from somatotroph stores.

GHRH also has a way of reciprocally reinforcing GHRPs action.

The result is a synergistic GH release.

The GH is not additive it is synergistic. By that I mean:
If GHRH by itself will cause a GH release valued at 2
and GHRP itself will cause a GH release valued at 5

joe d
03-05-2012, 06:55 PM
yea it all makes sense. thanks for the posts. in my case its an experiment and i really have nothing to lose so we will see. along with all of the bad i have read a lot of good reviews from users too. we will see.

remember i have nothing and im only looking for a little.

if i produce gh but dont release it this should help. if i dont produce it no peps will help.

ritch
03-05-2012, 07:37 PM
would you consider using just ghrp-2 if this does not work out? It has more than twice the gh releasing potential!

joe d
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
would you consider using just ghrp-2 if this does not work out? It has more than twice the gh releasing potential!

no because if i do have gh to be released this will do it to some extent. if i dont it wont do anything and neither will any other gh releaser.

i will consider using other peps if this plan does work. if not ill accept the fact that i need gh and still not buy it with my hrt lol.

ritch
03-05-2012, 09:07 PM
^^^ real gh would be optimal for sure...

joe d
03-08-2012, 01:02 PM
today march 8th i took my second dose of .5mg. very soon after pinning i got the same swollen face feeling and again blood sugar and vitals where all fine. feeling lasted about 15 mins. hard to say if its helping any. i will finish this vial with 2 more doses then decide where to go with dosage. if im still unsure i will bump to 1mg 2x per week.

joe d
03-10-2012, 03:47 PM
im really not sure if this is anything related yet but lately my moods have been slightly better and i seem to have a little more energy. its not much but i notice it. still planning to double the dose at the start of the next bottle and see what that does.

nsp
03-10-2012, 04:08 PM
im really not sure if this is anything related yet but lately my moods have been slightly better and i seem to have a little more energy. its not much but i notice it. still planning to double the dose at the start of the next bottle and see what that does.

I like that method........when in doubt, just double the dose.

txhawkeyes
03-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Like this thread Joe D. I am using GHRP 2, with CJC 1293. 3 x day at 100.
But almost done with 1293 vial, and I have a 1295 with DAC next. Would like to
try .500 a couple times a week.

With the 1293 and GHRP 2, I get just a little, little bit flush after pinning. Assume this will be more pronounced if I do .5 of the 1295.

Keep up the thread. Like reading it.

joe d
03-10-2012, 06:40 PM
I like that method........when in doubt, just double the dose.
haha yep always worked for me aside from a few minor setbacks like tar for blood, insane bp fluctuation that was hard to keep up with, and a heart attack but thats no reason to change lol.

joking aside 1mg ew is on the lower end. so doubling to 2mg is pretty realistic. not the same as running a gram of shit ed

joe d
03-12-2012, 04:08 PM
today monday 3/12 took my 3rd dose of .5mg. was planning to bump to 1mg but im a little sick so ill wait until my next dose or the 1 after depending on how long it takes the sickness to pass.

pressure in face is a little more pronounced this time im assuming its because im sick. vitals are all still perfect. and im still experiencing the same slightly improved mood and energy it is very steady. im starting to think more that it may be working. still not ready to pony up the doe for bloods yet though lol. a little more experimenting first.

joe d
03-15-2012, 06:18 PM
today thurs march 15th took my 4th dose at .75mg face flushing was a little worst no biggie though. vital still stayed good. blood sugar still staying the same. still feeling the slight lift i think. we will see what the added .25 mg does. i chickened out of the 1mg lol.

GaryGranaas
03-16-2012, 12:26 AM
Nice journal

joe d
03-20-2012, 04:42 PM
i have decided to not push any further. i do not think the gh releasing peptides are going to work for me to any level that warrants any further research. sorry the test ends here lol. i knew going in it was only a chance since my gh testing only shows trace amounts of circulating gh so i had to try.

thanks gary for the samples. to anyone interested the stuff is clean, packaged well, shipped fast, and it dissolves crystal clear. all of that combined with the notorious face flushing post inject i have no doubt that the stuff is good. my problem is that im not producing the gh for it to be released.

GaryGranaas
03-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks anyways Joe, I appreciate you trying them out. I wonder if we should have added ghrp to the CJC for you. Anyone think the ghrp and 1293 combo would have worked?
i have decided to not push any further. i do not think the gh releasing peptides are going to work for me to any level that warrants any further research. sorry the test ends here lol. i knew going in it was only a chance since my gh testing only shows trace amounts of circulating gh so i had to try.

thanks gary for the samples. to anyone interested the stuff is clean, packaged well, shipped fast, and it dissolves crystal clear. all of that combined with the notorious face flushing post inject i have no doubt that the stuff is good. my problem is that im not producing the gh for it to be released.

s2h
03-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Sorry things didnt work for ya joe...dont worry you dont have too pm me.....well with the "you were right" thing and all....just sayin....ghrh's and ghrp's are very effective research compounds...unless you dont have anything to release or pulse.....

txhawkeyes
03-20-2012, 06:57 PM
No disrespect to Gary here at all.....but I am done with GHRP 2, GHRP 5, and CJC as soon as I run out. I have used a combo of them since last September. Weighed 203 then, weigh 203 now.

The most they are good for, is keeping your skin tighter, and helping you have more full and complete sleep cycles. Only due to the sleep, I may keep some GHRP on hand and maybe dose every other night.

But as to everything else they are supposed to do...I just don't see it.

And again, no disrespect to Gary, or P Peptides who have treated me very well.

joe d
03-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Sorry things didnt work for ya joe...dont worry you dont have too pm me.....well with the "you were right" thing and all....just sayin....ghrh's and ghrp's are very effective research compounds...unless you dont have anything to release or pulse.....
hahaha

OSTA-GAIN
03-20-2012, 07:32 PM
No disrespect to Gary here at all.....but I am done with GHRP 2, GHRP 5, and CJC as soon as I run out. I have used a combo of them since last September. Weighed 203 then, weigh 203 now.

The most they are good for, is keeping your skin tighter, and helping you have more full and complete sleep cycles. Only due to the sleep, I may keep some GHRP on hand and maybe dose every other night.

I would like to see if your rat feels the same way when he get off.

GaryGranaas
03-20-2012, 08:23 PM
No disrespect taken at all my friend. Don't blame you a bit if they didn't par up to what you wanted. I wish you would give Osta products a try though and see if they compare to Precision. Maybe run a higher protocol for your lab rat? Hope to gain your business in the future though and look forward to more of your input for sure txhawkeyes.

joe d
03-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks anyways Joe, I appreciate you trying them out. I wonder if we should have added ghrp to the CJC for you. Anyone think the ghrp and 1293 combo would have worked?

i doubt it. i was/am thinking that my tests showed that i didnt have much circulating gh. i think that could mean 2 things. 1 im not making it or 2 im not secreting it. im thinking my run of the pep showed that im not making it. to my knowledge on peps (beginner) there isnt any that force the production. i also dont know of any that are a mimic/clone of it. if im wrong let me know but at this point im feeling like adding gh to my hrt is my only option.

s2h
03-21-2012, 05:50 AM
i doubt it. i was/am thinking that my tests showed that i didnt have much circulating gh. i think that could mean 2 things. 1 im not making it or 2 im not secreting it. im thinking my run of the pep showed that im not making it. to my knowledge on peps (beginner) there isnt any that force the production. i also dont know of any that are a mimic/clone of it. if im wrong let me know but at this point im feeling like adding gh to my hrt is my only option.you are correct....for the peeps with the sub .05 gh levels the only reall option is hgh....so us old low level guys have to fork out the $$$..i wish there was a cheaper/easier solution...but there isnt...ghrh's and ghrp's work if the research subject has natural gh in there body...which i believe the vast majority of researchers do have...

s2h
03-21-2012, 05:54 AM

And again, no disrespect to Gary, or P Peptides who have treated me very well.its proven too some point that you need to cycle the ghrh's and ghrp's on and off for your research...i would say the uninterupted length of your research was too long..also think your test subject will feel diff once research is dicontinued...this is all not proven by firm research but has been reported regularly by many long term research subjects...

joe d
03-21-2012, 07:25 AM
its proven too some point that you need to cycle the ghrh's and ghrp's on and off for your research...i would say the uninterupted length of your research was too long..also think your test subject will feel diff once research is dicontinued...this is all not proven by firm research but has been reported regularly by many long term research subjects...

i was thinking this. it seems to me that someone would burn out fast with this stuff without strategic planning. like say a quick spurt only at training times just for an added boost that in the long haul could have a big impact. or in a quick b&c setup but id put my money on a few shots per week right around the training with the quick acting stuff.

but again im not experienced with peps it just seems logical in a typical bb situation.

txhawkeyes
03-21-2012, 09:20 AM
its proven too some point that you need to cycle the ghrh's and ghrp's on and off for your research...i would say the uninterupted length of your research was too long..also think your test subject will feel diff once research is dicontinued...this is all not proven by firm research but has been reported regularly by many long term research subjects...

That is true, and I did cycle on and off. It worked well for the first two weeks... I changed just about everything, and gave it more than a month each time.

Again.... Good for complete sleep cycles, and keeps skin tight.

txhawkeyes
03-21-2012, 09:22 AM
I would like to see if your rat feels the same way when he get off.

You went back and editted that, and still came up with "same way when he get off?" :) Two visits for that error?

s2h
03-21-2012, 07:01 PM
That is true, and I did cycle on and off. It worked well for the first two weeks... I changed just about everything, and gave it more than a month each time.

Again.... Good for complete sleep cycles, and keeps skin tight.
Its a tuff thing to figure out because.of the lack of clinical studies....i would think the quick hit tyoe research lime joe mentioned with the ghrps and ghrhs would be most effective...unless of course gh is brought into the mix..then its a diff game...

txhawkeyes
03-21-2012, 08:21 PM
I will give you this much....

I will be 50 in a couple years. Maybe it works for kids. Don't know, haven't been one in a LONG time. But maybe it does work for kids?

It actually does something.... Not saying it dudn't do anything, thats for sure.

At my age, if I pinch the skin on the back of my hand, then let go, the skin pulls right back to tight as if I was still in college. I didn't check before I ran it, but I know the elasticity was not there before.

I will continue to pick up some and maybe use it a couple times a week right at pre bed. The sleep cycles, although interupted at the end of a 10-15 minute dream every 4 hours, are as solid as I can imagine. The whole cycle lasts 90 - 120 minutes, and I usually wake up after the dream. BUTTT I get a few of these cycles a night, and am well rested the next day.

Just wish it did something for muscles....that's all.