PDA

View Full Version : Quest Bars now in Vitamin Shoppes

PTB
03-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Saw on Facebook that they were now available in VitaminShoppe stores.
I went by one tonight and they said they were all sold out. Even the clerks said how good they were.

Looks like this is going to be a huge seller for VS.

showstopper88
03-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Hell yea, working there I've wanted us to get them in for months. I believe we're selling every flavor of the bars. I ordered the coconut cashew and lemon. Can't wait to try them!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueBaron
05-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Tried a free one awhile ago, but i finally broke down and bought a box just now. They'll be a treat for after my show this weekend!

Jameson829
05-12-2012, 08:49 PM
I was so stoked when I was in The Vitamin Shoppe and saw Quest Bars! Bought 3 boxes right then and would've probably bought another if they had more. The ONE drawback to these things is that they are SO God damn good I want to eat like 5 a day.

Mr.Dedication
05-12-2012, 09:50 PM
I'm really happy that you guys are expanding!

Actually I could use some of those bars right now...heat them up for 5 seconds or so and nom nom them down.

daft205
05-14-2012, 08:51 AM
I tried a sample of the chocolate fudge a while ago and it was ok- but I think it was kinda stale. However these new flavors- coconut cashew, apple cinnamon, and a few others sound really good so Im gonna go down to the vitamin shoppe and pick up a few to try.

Jameson829
05-14-2012, 10:42 AM
I tried a sample of the chocolate fudge a while ago and it was ok- but I think it was kinda stale. However these new flavors- coconut cashew, apple cinnamon, and a few others sound really good so Im gonna go down to the vitamin shoppe and pick up a few to try.

Coconut cashew and cinnamon roll are great

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Gym God
05-14-2012, 01:53 PM
This is a tasty bar! ... and damn well clean too!