PDA

View Full Version : The mental toughness of a Chris Bennoit - 1000 squats told by HHH

galami
04-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Listen to the story.
jX_RxnhQZZE

Now how unbelievable is that upon condition it is true?
The term is very overused in sports but this is really is.
Now that's what I call mental toughness. :bowdown:

I wonder how many weight they used. Dave, can you please get HHH on the show again and ask him about that? I wish that HHH speaks about that a little bit more in detail.

Plates
04-10-2009, 01:40 PM
A lot of wrestlers threw out the word "respect" during that broadcast. To my knowledge it was all recorded before they found out the details of what happened. How can anyone respect a person that kills a child, let alone their own child? Just my opinion.

thesamewords
04-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Come on plates! They are talking about Chris's life not all the bad choices up until the end.That would just be silly to discount the quality of his life because he did those horrible things.

galami
04-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Please stick to the topic. This topic is all about the 1000 squats.

flexingtonsteele
04-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Listen to the story.
jX_RxnhQZZE

Now how unbelievable is that upon condition it is true?
The term is very overused in sports but this is really is.
Now that's what I call mental toughness. :bowdown:

I wonder how many weight they used. Dave, can you please get HHH on the show again and ask him about that? I wish that HHH speaks about that a little bit more in detail.

There "hindu" squats, done with bodyweight only.

thechampofchamp
04-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Please stick to the topic. This topic is all about the 1000 squats.

Well the topic is that he was Mentaly tough, it is pretty obvious that he was about as mentaly un-tough as it comes....

"Rodz"
04-11-2009, 03:19 PM
1000 squats, thats payin some dues, and on the other topic, everyone in this world has a breaking point, the circumstances in his life, unfortunately caused him to find his.