PDA

View Full Version : accutane...best research chem company to buy from

Iverson3030
03-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Who has used accutane (isotretinion) from a research supply company and which is the best you have used? info such as dosage, severity of acne, side effects, ect would be appreciated as well...thank you

_JIM_
03-16-2012, 10:44 AM
I used research stops accutane at 20mg/day for 5 months. It took about a month for my acne to clear but after that it was smooth sailing. Then after a few months the acne came back (not as bad as before though) but I was taking almost 2 grams of gear. Now I'm giving 40mg/day a try and as long as bloodwork is fine I plan on doing this for 5 months. Oh, and I also tried manpowers accutane since it was in pill form and it did absolutely nothing, no dry skin, no chapped lips, no clearing of acne..... researchstop is definately golden but I must warn you it tastes like poison.

Iverson3030
03-18-2012, 10:00 PM
I used research stops accutane at 20mg/day for 5 months. It took about a month for my acne to clear but after that it was smooth sailing. Then after a few months the acne came back (not as bad as before though) but I was taking almost 2 grams of gear. Now I'm giving 40mg/day a try and as long as bloodwork is fine I plan on doing this for 5 months. Oh, and I also tried manpowers accutane since it was in pill form and it did absolutely nothing, no dry skin, no chapped lips, no clearing of acne..... researchstop is definately golden but I must warn you it tastes like poison.

thanks a lot. I plan on ordering from them soon