PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Burst Cycling Diet

fits
02-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey

just seen this, I thought it sounded interesting. any one tried it? Opinions?

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/abcde/v58_abc1.asp

ROTFLMAO
02-12-2009, 01:09 PM
It's called your cheat meal

Frosty
02-12-2009, 01:13 PM
It's called your cheat meal

In all fairness that's not anywhere near the same thing.

ROTFLMAO
02-12-2009, 01:23 PM
My point being that muscle media was for throwing around a lot of novelty like diet and training plans just to fill pages

Frosty
02-12-2009, 01:32 PM
I've really only done the overeating portion with low carbs and I can tell you my strength went up like I was on drugs! I kept it low carb so I didn't become michelin man. Overeating a lot is playing with fire...you have to be careful or results can be disastrous. I heard of a lot of people that tried the ABCDE diet and got fat.

fits
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah I imagine that if your not 100% strict then you could just get very fat! and even if you do stick to it you could get very fat! Would be interested in hearing from any one thats tried it.

I was thinking earlier that if I tried it for an experiment i'd keep the food 90 or 95% clean on the bulk 100% on the cut rather than having pizza etc like Bill said he did, but then maybe you would dose some of the efect?

i like hearing new ideas and this seemed a little diferent.

Frosty
02-12-2009, 03:59 PM
If you get fat easily, I wouldn't even do it like he said at all. I'd use tons of low carb food like eggs, meat, protein powder, etc, for the overeating phase. Something more like the Anabolic or Metabolic Diet. Give it a shot. At least you'll know after a month if it's working or not.

ritch
02-15-2009, 11:21 PM
I tried this diet back in the day after reading it in mm2k. Long story short, it didn`t work. During the cutting phase I got sick both times. The first 5 days of each phase is fun but the rest is really tough. I think it`s best to go for long periods bulking keeping your weight up and doing little cutters here and there, nothing to drastic. Then for cutting slowly taking calories out here and there. This diet is pretty much the opposite, but may work for you.

AnabolLecter75
02-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Tried it twice, put on lots of mass but no muscle ;) This diet was forged in Hell! :)