PDA

View Full Version : Hey ive been working out for 6-7 months

bklynzbest3213
04-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Ive noticed a few results more cuts and such my routine looks like this for the past 2-3 months i think it is time to change it can anyone give me some suggestions? Monday-CHEST TUESDAY-BACK WEDNESDAY-SHOULDERS THURSDAY-LEGS FRIDAY-ARMS (SAT,SUN OFF)

So thats how it looks like i get about 180grams of protien a day i weigh around 180 but can i also get some tips on how to build some more mass on my arms and bigger Lats

Mudpro69
04-11-2009, 10:02 AM
It is a really simple process...lift...eat...sleep...repeat...sounds too easy to be true. You have to consistantly go to the gym, more than four times a week is my recommendation. You have to make the right choices when eating, some people recommend 1 gr/lb of body of protein others of course go higher than that. For me, I stay around the 1gr/lb of body weight. And finally, sleep as much and as often as you can. Give it some time, 6-7 months is too soon for you to expect magazine results.....good luck and lift smart.....

GirlyMuscle
04-11-2009, 10:24 AM
^^ what he said. You're off to a good solid start. Just keep lifting,eating, resting and reading...learn whatever you can and never stop learning and growing.

Oh and hang out here. That's another important tip. :D

Frosty
04-11-2009, 10:44 AM
i think it is time to change it can anyone give me some suggestions?

That's a decent time to be on a program, but the question is, are you still making progress and getting stronger each workout? If not, change it.