PDA

View Full Version : im sick of hearing about...

tammyp
04-11-2009, 10:36 AM
octo mom

gay marriage( i am a stone throw from vermont)

wbbing dying/or that were ugly

the bailout plan

GirlyMuscle
04-11-2009, 10:50 AM
I agree with all except the gay marriage one. I don't hear that much about it...and I do support it.

Did you hear that one of the tv networks wants to do a reality series on octomom? ugh.

Tatyana
04-11-2009, 11:14 AM
We have different news here, a lot of our news in the last week has focused on the death at the G20 protests.

Youngguns
04-11-2009, 11:21 AM
All main stream media.

tammyp
04-11-2009, 11:33 AM
I agree with all except the gay marriage one. I don't hear that much about it...and I do support it.

Did you hear that one of the tv networks wants to do a reality series on octomom? ugh.

i support it as well.. but since we are so close to the border and our main news are VT stations..it gets old.

Suzy Brown
04-11-2009, 11:40 AM
I wish I heard more about the Hubble, the Mars rover, the war, historical discoveries in Egypt and South America, and the genome & brain mapping projects.

AlonePowers
04-11-2009, 11:58 AM
[quote=tammyp;173590]octo mom

gay marriage( i am a stone throw from vermont)

wbbing dying/or that were ugly

the bailout plan[/quote I agree,as wll as lazy people complaining their fat, dreamers not do'ers, celebrity gossip,the economy, religion... the should all SHUT da F*KC UP and LIFT!:lift2:

oklahomeskillet
04-11-2009, 12:09 PM
lol...all I watch on TV anymore is MMA. My job for the last 6 years was analyzing and reporting the world's problems, so I'm pretty much sick of hearing about EVERYTHING.

I may get back to caring about the world's problems eventually, but for right now, ignorance really IS bliss...

Ninja Loco
04-12-2009, 03:12 AM
lol...all I watch on TV anymore is MMA......

I may get back to caring about the world's problems eventually, ...
Marry me.

stephaniewicked
04-12-2009, 09:56 AM
MMA!!!! :beerbang:

I'm sick of hearing about how I should go to my BF's family's house for Easter when I already declined my own family's invitation because I'm dieting and can't be tempted by all the holiday food. Plus he asked me this morning, which gave me no time to plan anyway. I have food shopping, laundry and my weekly cooking to do today. Stop trying to mess up my plans and get pissed at me over it!

Well, that wasn't quite news-related, but still... when people don't let things go...

tammyp
04-12-2009, 01:03 PM
MMA!!!! :beerbang:

I'm sick of hearing about how I should go to my BF's family's house for Easter when I already declined my own family's invitation because I'm dieting and can't be tempted by all the holiday food. Plus he asked me this morning, which gave me no time to plan anyway. I have food shopping, laundry and my weekly cooking to do today. Stop trying to mess up my plans and get pissed at me over it!

Well, that wasn't quite news-related, but still... when people don't let things go...

i love it when your dieting and people say..alittle wont hurt or arent you skinny enough?:mad::confused:

MsGuns
04-12-2009, 01:07 PM
i love it when your dieting and people say..alittle wont hurt or arent you skinny enough?:mad::confused:

they make it seem like we r doin sumthin wrong when they are overweight and have health problems...

stephaniewicked
04-12-2009, 03:02 PM

Yeah, unfortunately I get that alot. "Oh, it's only ONE day." or "You can't even have a little bit??" NO, damnit!!! :mad:

My BF is a BB, but he has way more muscle and he can eat a little more than me today since his diet's been so strict... so what am I supposed to do? Sit there and be rude because I'm not eating his family's food?? :confused: I feel bad enough... and now he isn't talking to me. :( Grrrr.

tammyp
04-12-2009, 04:03 PM
i hate to say it, but i avoid all that kind of stuff when im prepping. just easier. theyll get over it:)

Sistersteel
04-12-2009, 04:09 PM
I have not watched the news since I moved to the US. I cared about the world's problems before I moved. Now that I am here, I watch Discovery and National Geographic.

GirlyMuscle
04-12-2009, 11:00 PM
I LOVE National Geographic Channel. If it was on the available cable system in this area I'd actually pay for cable.

Reloaded
04-25-2009, 05:19 PM
damn GM, you must live in the boondocks

Lee Penman
04-25-2009, 11:51 PM
I wish I heard more about the Hubble, the Mars rover, the war, historical discoveries in Egypt and South America, and the genome & brain mapping projects.
You should contact Heather at the store where I work...she lives for this stuff!

Allifit
04-27-2009, 07:15 AM
I'm sick of hearing about the economy in general. Everywhere I turn people are discussing the economy and if the President is doing a good job or not and if he is theyn why is the economy still bad blah blah bliddy blah....

Gag me.

RealLilSwole
04-27-2009, 07:53 AM
Lol

Allifit
04-27-2009, 10:16 PM
This is off topic but I hate the fucking MD forums anymore. I just posted my farewell post in my forum over there. I havent posted in there for weeks. That place is a cesspool. I love MD mag but its a damn shame that what once was a fantastic forum board is now nothing more then a place for chicken shit idiots to hide behind fake avatars and string up thread of thread slandering, mocking, and being nasty to one another.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

GirlyMuscle
04-28-2009, 09:18 AM
This is off topic but I hate the fucking MD forums anymore. I just posted my farewell post in my forum over there. I havent posted in there for weeks. That place is a cesspool. I love MD mag but its a damn shame that what once was a fantastic forum board is now nothing more then a place for chicken shit idiots to hide behind fake avatars and string up thread of thread slandering, mocking, and being nasty to one another.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad:I haven't been there since the split. Sounds like another getbig.

Allifit
04-28-2009, 10:17 AM
I haven't been there since the split. Sounds like another getbig.

It just doesnt make sense to me. Daily life has enough drama, idiots, and haters. Why on EARTH would someone want to sign online for that....?

GirlyMuscle
04-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Agreed. It's why I try my best to stay out of our pit. Negative begets more negative. No thanks.

smj091977
05-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Some people just live for the drama. I have a very good friend who actually invites drama into her life. Shes got so much, that just hearing about hers more than fills my weekly quota. I like this forum, I just hope it stays like this.

stephaniewicked
05-06-2009, 11:37 PM
I'm sick of hearing about the swine flu! :mad:

RealLilSwole
05-10-2009, 09:20 PM
I am sick of hearing about what pro athlete stuck what into each other's butt. If they want to juice, then let them juice!! Who gives a flying F&*%!!!!!!!!!

MsGuns
05-10-2009, 10:04 PM
hearin about people not likin this board....why the hell do u come and post or lurk?
stay @ ur own board or shut up

fitmomma3
05-18-2009, 01:04 PM
MS FREAKIN CALIFORNIA

I don't even know who won but I do know that Ms. California... got a boob job paid for by the pageant reps, doesn't agree with gay marriage, parents were divorced "possibly" because her Dad was gay, and has taken "racy" photos... BLAH every channel she's on... this is why people say even bad publicity is good publicity her mishaps have made her 15 minutes of fame last longer than the actual winner.

GirlyMuscle
05-18-2009, 01:30 PM
I'm sick of hearing about how female bodybuilding is dying because the women are too big or too manly or not marketable, or steriods are ruining it ..etc...

tammyp
05-18-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm sick of hearing about how female bodybuilding is dying because the women are too big or too manly or not marketable, or steriods are ruining it ..etc...

amen to that! the NY pro shows its alive and well. now if people would shut up about it and be more positive it might start getting more attention.

Allifit
05-18-2009, 05:30 PM
amen to that! the NY pro shows its alive and well. now if people would shut up about it and be more positive it might start getting more attention.

EXACTLY. In fact I had friends who tried to go and couldnt get into the night show, it was sold out. AND there was no figure or fitness. So hmmphft to all the people who say fbbing doesnt sell.

Reloaded
05-18-2009, 05:36 PM
fbbing does not sell...

Allifit
05-18-2009, 05:40 PM
fbbing does not sell...

hmmphft