PDA

View Full Version : How dark do you get on MelanotanII?

GaryGranaas
03-24-2012, 02:47 AM
My rat is half italian so a little of Mel2 goes a long ways. I have to keep it down to a low roar or my rat gets literally black. I love the dark color but I dont like how my rat looks in the mirror. I give my rats 1mg every day for about a week maybe 2 weeks then 1mg twice a week after that and my rat is very dark.

Osta-gain has Melontan II Here (http://osta-gain.com/peptides?product_id=58)

:excited::excited::excited::excited:

lastson
03-24-2012, 07:27 AM
Isn't 1mg to start off with pretty high? I was thinking .25mg and work up from there... but my research subject is pretty light skinned ...

Last

Ryan Bracewell
03-24-2012, 10:06 AM
I would be careful doing a dose that high for too long. I did that ED for a while then cut down to 3-4mg a week. I got tan as hell and I'm a pasty white boy, but I also got permanent skin discoloration from using too high of a dose. Ended up getting dark spots, almost like little bruises under the skin on my low back.

With that being said I think mt2 is a great product and if the pharm industry does not try to hide it from the public I think it will eventually be used to prevent skin cancer, the dosing just needs to be figured out. Doctors have been testing MT1 and 2 in Australia for a while now. When I was using it 2 summers ago I went on a week vacation to FL and a week long cruise, constantly in the sun all day and didn't come close to burning, just hardcore tanning. First summer my entire life I didn't burn once

Texastriceps
03-26-2012, 09:28 PM
I take low doses when i feel like tolerating the sides but once im 4 weeks out and i mix tanning bed tanning lotion and Mel-II I look amazing and it lasts. Im german blonde hair blue eyed. aside from the flush I love the stuff, unfortunately for me I despise the flush. Its a solid buy period I know anout 25 people who take 5 of whom dont even tan and they are dark, not as even as the tanners but they llok good.

956Vette
04-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Yo G, take care of your beauty buddy :D
Swap MT1 w/ the same dosage or cut the MT2 by 75% (great genetics for results!)

TheDarkHalf
04-11-2012, 01:40 PM
I do 1mg E3D until I reach my desired color then cut down to about .5mg E3D. But I'll only use MT2 in combination with outdoor tanning and indoor tanning....get great results I would not be able to tan without it

airagee23
05-12-2012, 07:33 PM
I got freaking dark as shit. To the point of people that knew i was taking it to stop cause i was getting too dark.

fukfat
09-22-2012, 07:14 AM
Im super white normally but I can get black from melanotan heres a pic132537

nags
01-02-2013, 09:37 AM
It hardly did anything for me except make my freckles get bigger and killed my appetite

nags
01-02-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm extremely pale to begin with and it did make me a TAD darker though. I stayed on it for about 4 months injecting .20mg EOD. The odd thing is that I've been off for about 6 months and I still have a dark spot on either side of my belly button at the injection sites.