PDA

View Full Version : Add your favorite EGG Recipes!

Peaceful28
04-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Egg Salad

INGREDIENTS

1/4 cup (60 ml) fat-free cottage cheese
1 Tbsp (15 ml) skim milk
1 tsp (5 ml) mustard
4 hardboiled egg whites, diced
1 hardboiled yolk
2 Tbsp (30 ml) chopped green onion
2 Tbsp (30 ml) chopped celery
Dash curry powder
1/4 tsp (1 ml) sea salt

PREPARATION

Whip cottage cheese and milk until smooth in medium-sized mixing bowl.
Blend remaining ingredients except egg whites with cottage cheese mixture.
Add diced egg whites to cottage cheese mixture. Mix well.

YIELD
1 cup of egg salad

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING
Calories: 170
Calories from Fat: 30
Protein: 17 g
Carbohydrates: 18 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Carbs: 18 g
Sodium: 528 mg
Cholesterol: 106 mg

Peaceful28
04-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Protein Crepes

2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
½ cup dry old fashioned oatmeal
(Optional: Dash of vanilla extract)

Blend ingredients together in a blender until smooth liquid.

Use 8 to 10 inch round skillet. Spray with butter flavored Pam. Preheat pan.
Pour just enough of mixture to lightly cover the bottom of the pan. Cook until “set”. Crepe will be very thin. Flip once to finish cooking. Recipe will make 2 to 4 crepes depending on size of pan and how much mixture is used.

Option: Spread crepe with sugar free jam and roll up crepe, or just some low carb sugar free syrup.

Tip: If your blender is not grinding the oatmeal fine enough you can blend oatmeal alone in blender to refine and then add other ingredients.

GatorPump
04-12-2009, 05:15 PM
You have a lot of great recipes, Peaceful, how about an Rxmuscle cookbook, you can sell it on the website and include recipes from all the members. I would definitly buy something like that and it would be great revenue for the board. As I said somewhere else, I only need 5% for the idea LOL just kidding.

Peaceful28
04-13-2009, 08:01 PM
You have a lot of great recipes, Peaceful, how about an Rxmuscle cookbook, you can sell it on the website and include recipes from all the members. I would definitly buy something like that and it would be great revenue for the board. As I said somewhere else, I only need 5% for the idea LOL just kidding.

Thank you...You're very kind! So many people have been contributing really great recipes.
I think it would be great if people just keep on posting their favorite recipes.
Maybe at some point we can pull them all together for fun and do something with them! :)

thepump
04-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Probably not the healthiest, but my puts tator tots on the bottom with a slice of cheese on top and then scrambled eggs on top of that. Yum...

buster12
04-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Try and stay with me on this guys.
1. spray pan with pam
2. put desired amount of eggs on pan
3. mix them around with a cooking utensil
4. Put them on a plate.
Whala! Scramble eggs lol

Rico MacTaco
04-20-2009, 03:22 PM
1. spray pan with pam
4. Put them on a plate.
Whala! Scramble eggs lol

You sound like me...I'm probably the most boring eater ever.
5. Cover eggs in fat free cheese srinkles and sea salt.

BigJD69
04-20-2009, 03:53 PM
That's the way I eat my eggs buster12! Can't go Wrong!!

Peaceful28
04-20-2009, 08:32 PM
1. spray pan with pam
4. Put them on a plate.
Whala! Scramble eggs lol

lol simple is good sometimes! :D

needtogetaas
04-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Cottage cheese scramble
INGREDIENTS:
1/3 cup instant non fat dry milk
¼ cup water
3 eggs
½ cup cottage cheese
½ Tsp salt
Dash of pepper
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp chopped chives
DIRECTIONS:
Blend together non fat dry milk, water, eggs, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and chives. In medium skillet melt butter. When hot add egg mixture and cook over low heat until set. Serve immediately.

Alaskan omelet
INGREDIENTS:
1 8 oz can salmon drained and flaked
2 Large eggs
2 Tbsp sour cream
2 Tbsp butter
½ Tsp fresh tarragon chopped
salt and pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS:
Drain the can of salmon and set aside. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream, and tarragon together. Season with salt and pepper if desired. In a heavy, non stick, oven safe skillet, melt the butter at a heat setting just above medium. Tilt pan and let cook until the base is set. Arrange the canned salmon over the soft top of the omelet. Place the pan on the top shelf of the oven until omelet is set about 10 mins. Loosen the omelet in the pan and carefully fold in half

needtogetaas
04-21-2009, 07:12 PM
Steak and spinach quiche
INGREDIENTS:
4 eggs
½ cup milk
onion and garlic salt to taste
¾ cups steak cut into very tiny pieces
½ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
1 can drained whole leaf spinach
DIRECTIONS:
Mix it together and pour into pie shell, bake on 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes

needtogetaas
04-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Cream cheese spinach omelet
INGREDIENTS:
2 oz cream cheese
2 eggs
¼ cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
¼ Tsp toasted sesame seed oil
DIRECTIONS:
In a bowl mix together cream cheese and spinach. In a separate bowl beat 2 eggs. Brush sesame seed oil on the bottom of a frying pan. Preheat pan on medium heat, pour in eggs. Cook until able to flip eggs. Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooked side of egg. Wait 30 seconds to ensure that the bottom side of the eggs are cooked, fold in half, wait 1 minute to melt cream cheese mixture.

needtogetaas
04-21-2009, 07:13 PM
Soft scrambled eggs with lobster
INGREDIENTS:
6 Tb unsalted butter
½ red bell pepper stemmed seeded and minced
12 oz lobster meat freshly cooked torn into ½ chunks
2 Tbsp fresh chives snipped
9 large eggs beaten until just blended
5 Tbsp heavy or whipping cream
Salt and pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS:
In a small skillet melt 2 Tbsp of the butter over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the lobster and cook a few minutes just until warmed through. Stir in the chives, cook 30 seconds more and remove from heat. In a medium heavy skillet melt 2 Tbsp more of the butter over low heat. Swirl in the eggs and half the cream. Gently scramble the eggs stirring with a rubber spatula, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add the remaining cream and 2 Tbsp butter to the eggs and continue stirring until the mixture is very thick and creamy. Season with salt and pepper quickly fold in the warmed lobster mixture just until evenly distributed. Spoon the scrambled eggs onto 4 warmed plates and serve at once

needtogetaas
04-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Low carb breakfast burrito
INGREDIENTS:
8 eggs beaten
4 whole wheat tortillas
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
3 green onions chopped
1 4oz can on green chilies. Drained and chopped
1 small tomato diced
2 Tbsp cilantro
1 Tbsp canola oil
Salt and pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS:
Place tortillas between two damp paper towels and microwave for 20 seconds. This makes them softer and easier to roll. In a medium skillet on medium heat, heat the canola oil. Add onions, chilies, tomato, salt and pepper and sauté for 3 minutes. Add beaten eggs to mixture in the skillet and continue to stir and cook until eggs are fully set. Divide eggs mixture among the tortillas top mixture with a generous pinch of cilantro and 2 tablespoons cheese per burrito. Roll up tortilla and microwave an additional 30 seconds. Top warm burritos with any remaining cheese

Peaceful28
05-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Those are great additions Need2. They sound really good! :p

needtogetaas
05-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Those are great additions Need2. They sound really good! :p

musclegoddess65
05-18-2009, 09:58 AM
10 egg whites
2 eggs
whatever veggies you want
I like to add salsa also.

Mix it all up, spray a pie dish and pour it in. Bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes.

You can also you eggbeaters for this, make a double batch using eggbeaters. use one carton of eggbeaters(southwestern)and one carton of egg whites and a ton of veggies, salsa.

sgt. slaughter
05-25-2009, 06:16 AM
I use this recipe to keep things different.

5 eggs
3 egg whites
1/2 tsp. xanthan gum (thickener - fiber)
1 tbsp. psyllium husk
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. liquid stevia

Blend all the above with a hand blender until frothy and thick. Pour onto lightly-greased medium-heat pan. Tasty.

bringingthehuge
06-19-2009, 11:56 AM
when following Dave's cut diet i put cinnamon and splenda on my eggs every morning. It almost tastes like french toast

figurebre
07-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I love omeletes! onions, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, slices of turkey, fat free cheese...salsa....fat free sour cream! MMMMM :D
I could live off eggs and only eggs forever.

"Rodz"
07-05-2009, 02:12 AM
when following Dave's cut diet i put cinnamon and splenda on my eggs every morning. It almost tastes like french toast

Dam straight, its the only way i can choke all these eggs down, lol

schullax
07-21-2009, 02:06 AM
Egg Soup

1/4 cup ground beef
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons soaked and sliced oak mushrooms (or whatever kind you have)
1/4 cup diced green onion
3 cups water
1 egg

A.)
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon table salt

B.)
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon table salt

1.) add sesame oil and minced garlic to ground beef and stir fry. add sliced mushrooms.

2.) add water, season with (A) ingredients and bring to a boil. add sliced green onion.

3.) blend egg with (B) ingredients. pour in the boiling soup before removing from the stove.

tkatmommie
07-29-2009, 12:51 PM

If you beat those freaking egg whites with electric beaters into a meringue, then spoon them onto a preheated frying pan, they taste JUST like french toast to me. I add a little bi of cinnamon, and then top with sugar free syrup.

yum.:lift3:

cobra
07-29-2009, 03:13 PM
10 egg whites
2 eggs
whatever veggies you want
I like to add salsa also.

Mix it all up, spray a pie dish and pour it in. Bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes.

You can also you eggbeaters for this, make a double batch using eggbeaters. use one carton of eggbeaters(southwestern)and one carton of egg whites and a ton of veggies, salsa.

I'll be giving this a try, how much salsa?

GarlicChicken
08-18-2009, 01:13 PM
4 Whole Eggs
1/2c Egg Whites
2 Packets Splenda
1 tbsp Benefiber
Ground Cinnamon to Taste
Vanilla Extract if desired

Whip it all together in a dish, and either make into pancakes or if limited on time just scramble with Mac nut oil. Eat plain or top with sugar-free maple syrup.

Biggie973
01-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Oatmeal Omelet

Ingredients:
3 eggs
3 egg whites
1/2 cup dry rolled oats
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 low-fat (1%) cottage cheese

Directions:
Add eggs, egg whites & oats in blender & mix until eggs are beaten & fairly smooth. Place large skillet over medium heat & spray with nonstick spray. Add spinach & let wilt, approximately 3 minutes. Remove spinach & re-spray skillet. Pour in egg mixture & cook until set. When middle is firm but not entirely cooked, add spinach & cottage cheese & fold omelet in half. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, until center is cooked through.

Nutritional Facts: Serves One
422 calories, 37 g protein, 28 g carbs, 18 g fat

Conrad
01-26-2010, 08:54 PM
^^ I like this one!

whatdayaknow
01-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Sautee some finely chopped onion in olive oil
Add 3 whole eggs, teaspoon of dill, tablespoon low fat cream cheese, and smoked salmon

JAM
01-27-2010, 08:22 PM
I guess its a potato-less egg salad...sort of.
For the past month I've been having this 3 times a day:Morning, preworkout, and last meal of the day.

~10oz hard boiled egg whites (app.9 eggs)
2 whole Omega-3 eggs

In a bowl using whatever method ( I use kitchen scissors) cut up everything into small pieces and mix well.
Then add:

Sea Salt to taste (a little shake or two)
Mustard (however much you like)
I can't believe its not Butter Spray (personal preference). Olive oil is good too (1/2tblsp)

using a fork I mix it well while pressing it down trying to mush it up a little. Then your done. It tastes good. Occasionally I add some salsa too which tastes awesome.

For prework out I'm going to experiment by adding some sweet potatoes sliced thin with a mandolin slicer and slightly cooked to soften a little in the microwave.

Costco77
01-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Take:
- 4 raw eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- couple drops of almond extract
- couple drops of vanilla extract
- Ice
- Blend together and enjoy!
Optional: Some protein powder, cinnamon, salt

Drink cold with ice. It's great and a simple way to get your egg protein. This is a staple in my off season and in season diets.

tankcraft
02-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Canadian Omlet (2 omlets)

2 cups of egg whites w/ one egg for color
Half of a red pepper & green pepper
Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
4 slices of pea meal bacon/ back bacon
(cheese is optional) use grated sparingly

Dice veggies first, the finer the better. Use a magic bullet to make the job easier(we are not talking about supositories either) or an emersion blender to mince them. Add pepper to person flavor.

Cook pea meal bacon/ back bacon in seperate pan on medium heat. this should take 5 minutes if pan is preheated.

Preheat EGG pan to medium high for 2-3 minutes and sray brfore heating

Pour in half the mixture for first omlet and put lid on pan (if you want a fluffy omlet) do not peak for 3 minutes.

Once omlet is 90% done or there is very little liquid ontop of the omlet place pea meal bacon/ back bacon on top and put lid back on for another two minutes.

At this point add cheese if desired and fold omlet over with meat side on the bottom

Remove from pan and serve.

An omlet lifter or a very wide lifter/spatula is your best friend for keeping your omlet from becoming scrambled eggs.

Have Fun

a11
05-28-2010, 02:23 PM
I like scrambled eggs with curry. Tastes very good although my favorite option is to drink them raw!

Mikiko
06-07-2010, 02:45 PM
1 Scoop Isoflex Isonatural Pure Whey (Unflavored)
1/4 c Lana's Egg Whites

Filling: Chicken (I like to season mine with Mesquite Seasoning), extra lean ground turkey with taco seasoning, or your permitted protein
salsa, pico de gallo, chopped cilantro, chopped onions, chopped chives, grated and steamed cauliflower, shredded zuchinni, chiles, or whatever veggies are in your diet.

Mix egg whites and whey. Pour into a very thin crepe in a non-stick skillet. Cook until the top is dry. Flip once and cook the other side.

Put it on a sheet of wax paper and let it cool slightly.
Add fillings and roll into a burrito.

Mikiko
06-07-2010, 02:55 PM
1/4 cup of Lana's Egg Whites
1/4 teaspoons salt
3/4 cup Truvia or your favorite no-calorie sweetener
Your favorite fat-free flavoring (vanilla extract, almond extract, orange essence, etc)

Preheat oven to 375 F. Make sure all of your utensils are free of oils. Beat egg whites and salt until it forms stiff, dry peaks, slowly add sugar and flavoring. Drop by teaspoons on greased cookie sheet. Turn oven off and put cookies in oven, and let sit for at least 4 hours undisturbed.

Note: Use pasteurized egg whites or meringue powder to avoid the risk of Salmonella poisoning. The egg whites in meringues do not reach a high enough temperature to kill the bacteria.

spritz0
06-07-2010, 04:21 PM
"spritz0's Eggs-Bacon-Mushroom-Cheese Fry"
1) Beat 5 to 6 eggs in a small container
2) Add 3 to 4 slices bacon, (chopped first) & 1 can drained mushrooms
3) Fry on medium heat in chili oil (add crushed chili flakes to any oil and wait a few days, you'll have red chili oil!)
4) As the eggs are about 30 seconds from being done, add a handful of shredded cheese ( your choice ).
5) Garnish with fresh salsa, or a few splashes of hot sauce!!

LisaRD23
06-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Huevos Rancheros

2 whole eggs
*Add as many extra whites you need
1Tsp fresh salsa
1Tsp Hot Sauce
1/4c 1% Cheddar Cheese
1/4c Avacado

Cook eggs sunny side up- - you will have alot of whites
Put cheese on eggs while cooking to melt
top with salsa and mashed avacados.

If calories permit then add in 1/4c black beans to the salsa and heat the salsa instead of having it cold

Room for more calories?? Heat 1WW Tortilla (lightly brown on each side, or put in toaster oven). Serve eggs on top of the Tortilla.

This is my favorite off season egg recipie!!

Lex29us
06-23-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm kinda surprised i didn't see this one listed, but its one of my favorites!
Chicken Fajita Omlette
Egg Whites, as many as you deem fit
chopped chicken breast, (again, its up to you the amount)
Chopped green yellow and red peppers
Onions
Mix together in a bowl
Spray pan with cooking spray
when done, top with spoon of Salsa
Enjoy!

HammerStrength12
06-23-2010, 02:34 PM
My favorite Egg Recipe:

Ingredients:
8 eggs (WHOLE, none of this white separating BS!)
One 16 oz glass

Directions:

1) Crack each egg and pour into glass
2) Chug the concoction down as fast as possible
3) You are now 1 step close to manhood

oklahomeskillet
07-18-2010, 08:17 PM
I don't really have a specific recipe that I use...I like to play around with different ingredients. My favorite: 12 scrambled egg whites with onion, black pepper, a little garlic and some diced Hatch green chiles!!! Off-season, I'll add a little cheddar cheese on top :)

fitange
10-09-2010, 05:27 PM
2whole omega 3 eggs
4egg whites
1pkt stevia
Cinnamon
Ground sweet paprika
Lite salt, pepper
Powdered Dutch cinnamon
Chopped chives
Chopped parsley
A few spinach leaves
2 drops of almond essence

Mix it all together except spinach leaves, spray Pam on skillet, pour mixture, place spinach leaves on top. When bubbles form, flip, cook other side and enjoy!
Really tasty.

~gymdiva~
10-09-2010, 05:30 PM
my current fave is 8ew with garlic salt and some shredded asiago chz cooked up (in the frying pam with non-stick spray) and half of a fresh (smaller sized) avocado...it's like a mock California Omelette that I love at CC Factory...pair it up with a few slices of tomato and it's yummy-yummy-yummy!

fitange
10-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Yummo^^^^

Biggie973
12-02-2010, 07:42 PM
POTATO & EGG FRITTATA
Step 1

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut one 6-ounce potato into 1/2-inch cubes. In a bowl, mix 3/4 cup egg substitute, salt, pepper and potatoes.

Step 2

Lightly coat a cast-iron (or oven-safe) skillet with olive oil cooking spray; then, add the mixture and bake uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes.

Step 3

Carefully remove skillet from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.

Serves one
Calories: 325
Protein: 23 grams
Carbs: 37 grams
Fat: 9 grams

gman
02-01-2011, 09:41 PM
scramble 5 eggs in cup
pour in pam-sprayed skillet
add 4 oz diced chicken breast
1/4 c of shredded italian blend cheese
cracked black pepper seasoned salt.

scramble all together and go to town

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
02-10-2011, 04:33 PM

This is one of my favorite things for breakfast on my high days....

9 egg whites, 1 cup oats, sugar free vanilla coffee syrup, cinnamon cooked, topped with 2 tbsn. chocolate peanut butter, honey drizzled & swirled on top finished off with Wheat Germ & splenda....

fitange
02-10-2011, 06:33 PM

9 egg whites, 1 cup oats, sugar free vanilla coffee syrup, cinnamon cooked, topped with 2 tbsn. chocolate peanut butter, honey drizzled & swirled on top finished off with Wheat Germ & splenda....

Yum looks really good. Thanks

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
02-10-2011, 06:41 PM
it is, and I can't wait till my off season high days again......yummy.....

Conrad
02-10-2011, 07:35 PM
WOW:drool::drool::drool:

Mrcock
06-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Hey looks good

burger
08-19-2011, 07:57 PM
5 Egg Whites 2 Whole Eggs with a cup of cubed sirloin steak.

Suzanne
09-29-2011, 02:08 AM
PB&J pancakes

egg whites
baking powder (poofs them up)
splanda
vanilla extract
little pb2
blend

make pancakes
top with pb2 & walden farms strawberry syrup

I eat my oats separate makes it seem like more food so if desired can add the oats to the pancakes

KatieMcSquats
12-20-2011, 03:20 AM
hmmm looks so friggin good.

floridairon
01-11-2012, 03:02 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDqAFrrsQK87B9NiDpQ-LkFLnFe7bU9A5SpZXqedj7mEt_-9Koqg

All you need to do is scramble up how ever eggs you eat. (i do 6 whites 2 whole omegas) and cover with this stuff!!!!

I put it on just about everything but holy shit its unreal on eggs!!

lovefit
02-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Wow! There sure are some great recipes listed here! Thank you!

daft205
04-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Just finished eating these egg sandos-
Per sandwich-
1 poached egg
1/4 avocado
1/2 oz white cheddar
Baby spinach/mixed greens
hawaiian roll

I then make a lil fresh hollandaise sauce to dip em in- super bomb!
Hollendaise sauce
1 egg yolk
Juice from 1 small Meyer lemon
dash of hot sauce
salt and pepper
1 tbs melted butter

TonyElTigre
07-05-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm a big fan of the egg salad! Def will be trying this one :-)

athleticvanessa
07-26-2012, 01:58 AM
I love omelets and scrambled eggs!
This recipe can be be both scrambled or made into an omelet!
Ingredients: pam butter spray, 5 whites, 1/2 of one yolk, 1/2tbsp finely chopped garlic, dash smoked paprika to garnish, 1/4lb Sauteed veal scallopine, 4oz Raw Aged Sharp cheddar (raw cheese contains all digetices enzymes that are lost in regular pastuerized cheese. So you dont have to worry about the usual dairy negatives when leaning out. Also it contains a good helping of CLA. Try Organic Valley brand) c 1/2 cup baby bellos, 1 cup fresh spinach, 1Tbsp safflower oil, rubber spatula
1. Wisk eggs rapidly with either a wire wisk or fork, be sure to always keep your tool at an angle and lifting with every stroke to airate the eggs and give them lift to ensure optimal fulffiness! Wisk for one minute . Then set aside.
2. In small fry pan heat safflower oil at med-high heat to lslightly brown veal, mushrooms and garlic. Remove from heat and then fold in spinach so that it cooks with foods heat. But doesnt wither too much.
3. In a 10-12" nonstick skillet, spray pam coating bottom well and turn heat on medium.
4. Pour eggs in and evenly distribute filling bottom.
Let cook slightly and then toss in half your cheese
5. Once the omelet is no longer runny in middle, add veal mixture and spread evenly on one half then top with remaining cheese.
6. Fold untopped half over the half with toppings and run spatula around edges to try and seal in ingredients.
7. Flip once to be sure both sides cook evenly.
8. Serve on a plate and sprink a dash of white pepper and smoked paprika!

georgeman22
08-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Just boil 3 eggs and eat it after the exrecise contains a lot of calcium and really helps you.

georgeman22
08-04-2012, 04:03 PM
I also make the same recipe Nitro fueled because it is easy and delicious.

peterjb
04-14-2014, 02:20 AM
Ingredients

1 tablespoon white vinegar
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons butter, softened
4 (1 1/2-ounce) slices multigrain bread
2 cups baby arugula
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.

Preparation

1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a (12-inch) skillet, bring a 2-inch layer of water (about 4 cups) to a low boil with vinegar. Break an egg into a bubbling area so the bubbles spin the egg and set the white around the yolks. Add remaining eggs, then turn down the heat and poach them so they scarcely bubble for 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. To test them, lift an egg with a slotted spoon and press with your fingertip: The white should be set with the yolk still soft. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of warm water. Trim strings from edges of each egg with kitchen shears, if desired.
3. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons butter over each bread slice. Place bread slices in a single layer on a heavy baking sheet; broil 3 minutes or until golden. Place one toasted bread slice on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1/2 cup arugula and one egg. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.

aragorn1500
06-02-2014, 05:58 AM
Thanks to everyone for these great recipes!

EmeryBlaze401
08-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Gonna have to try this thank you.