PDA

View Full Version : My mission to become a Bodybuilder...

CRich75
03-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Monday: Chest - Biceps/Traps // Chest - Back
Tuesday: Back - Legs // Biceps/Traps/Triceps - Legs
Wednesday: Chest/Biceps - Triceps/Traps // Back - Legs
Thursday: Back - Legs // Chest - Back
Friday: Biceps/Triceps - Chest/Traps // Biceps/Triceps/Traps - Legs

I'll probably do that for roughly 8-12 weeks right now... I am really liking the 2x a day training.

Can't say what I'll do closer to competition a (20 weeks to 12 weeks)... But obviously dieting. This LOG is really only here to keep updated with my training. I don't care how many reps/sets I am doing per day, probably 20-30 sets per.

Training in the morning and after school is the way I am going right now. On Spring Break so I am experimenting with this 2x a week thing..

All my posts right now are going to be my lifting progress.

LETS DO THIS

GENESIS
03-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Ritch?

CRich75
03-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Nah, not Ritch.

I lol'd when I saw your signature though.

BC123Jm
03-28-2012, 09:10 PM
your only mission with that split is to become over trained.

CRich75
04-04-2012, 11:13 PM
You're extremely right BC123Jm, I was exhausted making that split so I fixed it (Obviously!)

Wednesday is a rest day for me... Saturday may be too if I need it

Monday I did: Shoulders/Traps - Back/Biceps
Tuesday I did: Chest - Lats/Triceps
Wednesday: I did Jiu Jitsu as a cardio, I do Jiu Jitsu roughly 2x a week and train in grappling probably 4x a week at most. (Around 2-3 hours a session)
Thursday (Tomorrow): Legs - Traps/Shoulders
Friday (Following day) Back - Arms (Biceps/Triceps)

I'll figure what I am doing Saturday/Sunday..

BC123Jm
04-06-2012, 12:16 AM
are you a beginner?
are you juiced up?
how long have you been training?
what do you look like now ?

GENESIS
04-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Ritch?

CRich75
04-08-2012, 11:51 AM
are you a beginner?
are you juiced up?
how long have you been training?
what do you look like now ?

Not necessarily a beginner... I've been lifting for roughly... Two years?

I am not juiced up

^^^^

I am roughly 5'7 234lbs... I've dropped about 8lbs and keep dropping. Goal is to hit 180 within the next 28 weeks.

CRich75
04-08-2012, 11:52 AM
And I am NOT Ritch, I just saw your sig and laughed and assumed people would think I am Ritch

BC123Jm
04-08-2012, 12:08 PM

I am not juiced up

^^^^

I am roughly 5'7 234lbs... I've dropped about 8lbs and keep dropping. Goal is to hit 180 within the next 28 weeks.

first congrats on dropping some weight. i'm not trying to be hard on you but without even looking at you i know you a pretty damn fat.
i dont know what your diet looks like but if anything like that training split than it needs
help too... you simply cant train like that man... its just way too much.

juiceinator3000
04-08-2012, 12:15 PM

I am not juiced up

^^^^

I am roughly 5'7 234lbs... I've dropped about 8lbs and keep dropping. Goal is to hit 180 within the next 28 weeks.Why aren't you juiced up

CRich75
04-09-2012, 08:25 AM
first congrats on dropping some weight. i'm not trying to be hard on you but without even looking at you i know you a pretty damn fat.
i dont know what your diet looks like but if anything like that training split than it needs
help too... you simply cant train like that man... its just way too much.

I'll just be a hardhead and test it out. I did it last week errday (Taking a day break: Wednesday) and had no problems. Except for legs, but I'll just do them further away from each other. If your advice is right then it's my own fault. I've appreciated everything you've said in this thread though!

Why aren't you juiced up

Someday, Juiceinator.

Hoss06
04-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Update?

CRich75
04-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Haven't updated in awhile, I've been away from my computer for awhile..

I'm like 230-232 now.. Used to be highest was like 248..

Goal is 180, I am giving myself roughly six months.. Just did chest/biceps/traps, I love this kind of day. Benched/Reverse-grip style bench/curls/shrugs, meh but it gets the work done and I've been building hard with this.

Cardio? Jiu Jitsu, I just love doing it, it's very hard and it keeps me going.. Was told I should do a novice level MMA competition at a grappling tournament, haha! I wouldn't really like to do it as a sport... Is pretty tough, but fun to learn and fun to roll around.

Finding better time to do legs, my current goal is a 275+ Bench... Last max was a 255, despite not training for strength it'd be pretty important to me.

Been keeping up with the chicken. My new favorite is Rotisserie Chicken w/ Louisiana Hot Sauce, the Rotisserie Chicken skin SUCKS though, so it's good to eat and easy to eat. (The meat)