PDA

View Full Version : NPC Orange County Classic - 2009 - Anaheim California

The Big Sexy
04-13-2009, 06:30 PM
I competed in the San Diego as a heavyweight (both open and novice) and will be doing the same in the OC Classic.

Working with Pete Ciccone has been great - really has opened my eyes and I've been on a sharp learning curve in bodybuilding. I get pretty over-sized (being 6'1" and toward the bottom of the heavyweight class) - so, my off-season goals will be to add some muscle- but currently - I am working on coming into the OC Classic more full, leaner, tighter and better than I did 5 weeks before at the SD Classic!

The show is April 25th at Cook Auditorium in Anaheim - you can get details at www.musclecontest.com!! If you are in the area - Jay Cutler will be guest posing!! Always a thrill!

~TBS~

619 MUSCLE
04-14-2009, 12:43 AM
It's been quite a journey so far, eh, big Lou!
Keep on pushing hard...much more good stuff to come!

Representin' the 619, hardcore style!

Pete

thesamewords
04-23-2009, 04:50 PM
So who da F#@k is going! Does anybody go to these shows! Well I just might see you there TBS good luck.

The Big Sexy
04-23-2009, 04:51 PM
LOL - I don't know who is going from here. :) I know I have several friends going, and a ton of people from Worlds down here in SD... it's a pretty "big" show... I can already sense the amount of hugeness that is going to be in the heavies... LOL