PDA

View Full Version : FitGems FitMom Contest

MsGuns
04-13-2009, 07:24 PM
I'll be making this announcement on my blog and site, but you are the first ones to get the details on this.

As you all know, it's amazing that you women put so much to be in amazing shape, but when you're a mother doing this...that makes it even more special. That's why this Mother's Day, I'm going to give a mother in the industry some money as my way of saying..."Thank you for being an inspiration to moms everywhere. It will be between $50-100 USD. I'm leaning towards $100 USD. I'll will pay you through PayPal. You can use the money however you wish. You can put it towards a future competition, buy diapers, put it towards food, clothing for you and your family, put it towards a vacation, pay gas, I don't care.

The winner will be announced on Mothers Day (May 10), and the winner will be paid during that week.

By Thursday, I'll have more info on how you can enter this special contest, as well as the rules on this, and how others can get involved as well.

PM FitGems for more info....

FitGems
04-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Thanks for posting this, MsGuns!

BTW, This Saturday is it. After Midnight (eastern time) on Saturday, no more nominations will be taken.

Just thought I've give you a heads-up on that. PM me for details. :)

FitGems
05-02-2009, 11:55 PM
As I mentioned first on Twitter, I've decided to extend the deadline of the entries to Monday at noon eastern time.

Seven entries thus far.

SallyAnne
05-03-2009, 12:29 AM
I think this is a great contest! Thanks, FitGems. :)

sassy69
05-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Moms Representin'!

FitGems
05-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Yep...this is the first of what I hope will become an annual thing.

Thank you to everyone that entered this very special contest. There are nine great individuals who entered this year. Those women are:

Cathleen Kronemer
Kassandre Harper-Cotton
Jade Smart
Amanda Zawojsky
Lisa Hughes
Lori A.T. Raper
Ginny Gardea
Niki DelGrosso
Theresa Winterhalter

View each of their stories on my site and a pic of them as well. After you do that, vote for your favorite mother. You have until Mother's Day to vote. GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

The poll is at the front page of my site.

Carolyn Bryant
05-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow, Ms Guns. That is so totally awesome.

MsGuns
05-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Wow, Ms Guns. That is so totally awesome.

You missed it...you should have entered.

FitGems
05-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Depending on how things go, I might have another one by years end. However, expect this to be an annual thing, around Mother's Day each year. :cool:

MsGuns
05-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Depending on how things go, I might have another one by years end. However, expect this to be an annual thing, around Mother's Day each year. :cool:

Great idea...
these MOMS rock!

Suzanne
05-05-2009, 12:15 PM
I entered :)

FitGems
05-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Oops! Sorry about that. I meant to put your name on here earlier! :p

There are 11 nominees, not 9.

Here's the full list:

Cathleen Kronemer
Kassandre Harper-Cotton
Jade Smart
Amanda Zawojsky
Liza Hughes
Lori A.T. Raper
Ginny Gardea
Niki DelGrosso
Theresa Winterhalter
Suzane Germano
Amber Lobao

FitGems
05-14-2009, 02:06 AM
Thank you to everyone who entered the 1st ever FitGems FitMom contest! There were over 600 votes, and Niki Delgrosso overwhelmingly was the winner of the contest with 273 votes. As a result, Niki will receive $100 USD through me via PayPal. Catherne Kronemer was the only mother closest to Niki with 161. Liza Hughes came in third with 43 votes. To view the entire poll results, click here (http://poll.pollcode.com/XaU_result?v).

Niki will receive $100 dollars via PayPal from me sometime this week to use at her discretion.

Thank you to everyone that was a part of this special contest! If you have any suggestions for next year's contest, let me know, through email or PM, or however you can reach me.

Congrats to all that participated!!!