PDA

View Full Version : IRON EMPIRE RADIO(5/10/12):PJ Apologizes to past fling, Aaron's new TV, Best 1st Dates, Craziest Ex!

Jeff The Producer
05-10-2012, 02:25 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/banners/IronEmp1.jpg

Hosts Aaron Singerman and PJ Braun bring you
IRON EMPIRE RADIO!!

Tonight:

- Aaron Singerman shares a story about IFBB Pro Dan Hill beating a woman in public

- PJ apologizes to past fling

- "Explosive Diarrhea on The Subway"

- Aaron's New TV

- "Boob" sizes discussed

- Best First dates

- Craziest Ex Story

Click here to listen to and download the latest IRON EMPIRE RADIO! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-radio/iron-empire-radio.html)

Click here to subscribe to the IRON EMPIRE RADIO iTunes / RSS feed! (http://feeds.feedburner.com/IronEmpireRadio)

Drax
05-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Yes!! Fuckin right on!!!!! More jerry montineri voice!! Lmao!

scimjara
05-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Great episode.

Aaron.

Why do you dislike Shawn Ray?
I don't like him much either and he's a shitty poster for sure not making much sense what so ever and says random stupid shit.

I'm wondering in detail as to why you dont like Shawn Gay?
His boring radio show he hosts or something personal?

Hydroshake
05-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Great episode.

Aaron.

Why do you dislike Shawn Ray?
I don't like him much either and he's a shitty poster for sure not making much sense what so ever and says random stupid shit.

I'm wondering in detail as to why you dont like Shawn Gay?
His boring radio show he hosts or something personal?

shawn ray told jewbacca that dennis wolf wasn't going to compete in the flex pro show.
jewbacca ran the story.
dennis wolf turned out wanting to do the show.
shawn ray calls aaron a liar and a bad journalist and denies his past statement of wolf not doing the show.

Aaron Singerman
05-10-2012, 09:12 PM
shawn ray told jewbacca that dennis wolf wasn't going to compete in the flex pro show.
jewbacca ran the story.
dennis wolf turned out wanting to do the show.
shawn ray calls aaron a liar and a bad journalist and denies his past statement of wolf not doing the show.

That about covers it.

Curt James
05-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Listening now.

LANCE ADAM
05-10-2012, 11:32 PM
cardio saver. will be listen tmaro on the stepmaster

GDavis
05-11-2012, 12:12 AM
I heart Iron Empire Radio

TigerUpperCut
05-11-2012, 10:14 AM
listening!

McLaug
05-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Question for your next show: Do you know any girl who has "real" tits ?

Aaron Singerman
05-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Question for your next show: Do you know any girl who has "real" tits ?

Define KNOW?

Cause I Have a big Jewish family, and none of those women have fake tits.

Hydroshake
05-11-2012, 08:26 PM
LOL. shawn ray got outed on this one.
1200 cc tits sound ridiculous. jeez. i bet she had salami nips

ManimalPatB
05-11-2012, 08:28 PM

Shawn Ray has always been a putz....

Yeah, PJ what were the girls nips like!!!! lol

ManimalPatB
05-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Another great show in the books!!!!! They keep getting better and better

GDavis
05-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Define KNOW?

Cause I Have a big Jewish family, and none of those women have fake tits.
Have you confirmed this Aaron?

Aaron Singerman
05-12-2012, 12:19 AM

PJ loves salami nips

Aaron Singerman
05-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Have you confirmed this Aaron?

Ew. No. Lol.

Friendly Milkshake
05-12-2012, 07:36 AM
shawn meh thinks he such a superstar. he's like a douche bag popular kid in high school still.

im not one to usually hate but his voice is annoying and i have a very beautiful voice all mothers love to hear at night.

theemrbsu
05-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I can't disagree that Shawn Ray presents himself in a very negative light. The cool thing about character as it pertains to one's life though, is that people always reap what they sow. Character is impossible to fake for any length of time. Like a savings account, there always comes a point in life where you need it to save you and if you've neglected it, your days of prosperity are numbered. With the addition of Sean Andros to the MD company I'm sure people are now noticing that we're seeing a lot less of Shawn Ray. The reason for this is very obvious in that Shawn Ray is not good at what he does. His new boss clearly sees this and is making the changes that should have been made long ago in bringing in Bob Chic and some talented interviewers. Shawn Ray will likely skate by in the background for a while but his job security is the opposite of strong. Now had Shawn Ray built a reputation and foundational character of a man who could be trusted to be a positive friend and employee he could very easily find another position within the bodybuilding industry. He clearly has not done this and could find himself in the dreaded position of being unemployed during the peak years of his career without the ability to fall back on the relationships he's built over the years within his field. Whether or not you believe in Karma it's difficult to argue with the fact,that in life, people more often than not get what's coming to them good or bad. Shawn Ray is on his way to learning this the hard way.

Rambo2
05-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Im one of those guys that's never been on a plane!

McLaug
05-14-2012, 02:06 AM
Define KNOW?

Cause I Have a big Jewish family, and none of those women have tits.

I'm really sorry to read that...:)

Aaron Singerman
05-14-2012, 04:46 AM
I can't disagree that Shawn Ray presents himself in a very negative light. The cool thing about character as it pertains to one's life though, is that people always reap what they sow. Character is impossible to fake for any length of time. Like a savings account, there always comes a point in life where you need it to save you and if you've neglected it, your days of prosperity are numbered. With the addition of Sean Andros to the MD company I'm sure people are now noticing that we're seeing a lot less of Shawn Ray. The reason for this is very obvious in that Shawn Ray is not good at what he does. His new boss clearly sees this and is making the changes that should have been made long ago in bringing in Bob Chic and some talented interviewers. Shawn Ray will likely skate by in the background for a while but his job security is the opposite of strong. Now had Shawn Ray built a reputation and foundational character of a man who could be trusted to be a positive friend and employee he could very easily find another position within the bodybuilding industry. He clearly has not done this and could find himself in the dreaded position of being unemployed during the peak years of his career without the ability to fall back on the relationships he's built over the years within his field. Whether or not you believe in Karma it's difficult to argue with the fact,that in life, people more often than not get what's coming to them good or bad. Shawn Ray is on his way to learning this the hard way.

Nice post.

Schmidy
05-14-2012, 07:30 AM
IER is fast moving into my fav radio show

Aaron Singerman
05-14-2012, 08:39 PM
New tv!!!!! She let me get it!

http://img.tapatalk.com/185cbdff-a5b7-032c.jpg

Triple Joe
05-15-2012, 01:28 AM
New tv!!!!! She let me get it!

http://img.tapatalk.com/185cbdff-a5b7-032c.jpg

That's a sick TV!
Iron Empire is quickly becoming my favourite radio show. Fuck u guys had me in stitches when u impersonated the poker guy :)
"I think he's bluffing the way he rolled his penis out on the table!" Lol
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aaron Singerman
05-15-2012, 01:46 AM
That's a sick TV!
Iron Empire is quickly becoming my favourite radio show. Fuck u guys had me in stitches when u impersonated the poker guy :)
"I think he's bluffing the way he rolled his penis out on the table!" Lol
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, Joe! Everyone seems to love the Jerry Montanari voice! Lol.

big nut
05-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Thanks, Joe! Everyone seems to love the Jerry Montanari voice! Lol.

i'll tell u which voice people love even more...the retarded girl PJ impersonates!

i keep that episode on my ipod, to listen to when i need to blow off some steam and just laugh!
i was folding laundry the other nite, while my wife played on the laptop, and i was so pissy, that i grabbed my ipod and started listening to that episode right where pj starts doing that voice, and fuck, i was laughing so hard! and totally annoyed my wife:)

big nut
05-16-2012, 12:13 AM
and like i posted on fb, lets hear some more of that voice on this weeks episode! lol

Aaron Singerman
05-16-2012, 12:19 AM
i'll tell u which voice people love even more...the retarded girl PJ impersonates!

i keep that episode on my ipod, to listen to when i need to blow off some steam and just laugh!
i was folding laundry the other nite, while my wife played on the laptop, and i was so pissy, that i grabbed my ipod and started listening to that episode right where pj starts doing that voice, and fuck, i was laughing so hard! and totally annoyed my wife:)

That's awesome! I have never been involved in any show that has elicited such a strong response and loyalty from its listeners! PJ and I get more emails in regards to this show than everything else I do, combined!

big nut
05-16-2012, 12:25 AM
That's awesome! I have never been involved in any show that has elicited such a strong response and loyalty from its listeners! PJ and I get more emails in regards to this show than everything else I do, combined!

well, in that case, i think you definitely need to get some iron empire tshirts made! do some cool light blue colors, like i've seen you guys wearing recently (not sure but were they drive clothing? or maybe the x2x?)

Aaron Singerman
05-16-2012, 12:39 AM
well, in that case, i think you definitely need to get some iron empire tshirts made! do some cool light blue colors, like i've seen you guys wearing recently (not sure but were they drive clothing? or maybe the x2x?)

American Apparel. Yeah... I could have Jerry Beck do a logo for us, then make them on very high quality shirts, like the ones we wear. Those t-shirts would be at least $30 including shipping. Would people pay that much for a high quality soft fit t-shirt?

Hydroshake
05-16-2012, 09:35 AM
American Apparel. Yeah... I could have Jerry Beck do a logo for us, then make them on very high quality shirts, like the ones we wear. Those t-shirts would be at least $30 including shipping. Would people pay that much for a high quality soft fit t-shirt?

depends how they look really. the show is great and i'd definitely wear it with pride if the design was good. i think making the shirt in a slightly lower quality would be better though as i'd like to wear it to the gym. i'm usually not in one place for a long time so the advertisement value of the shirt would be best at the gym.

Dre23
05-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Great show. I would love to have seen how the picture looked on that 80"+ TV screen.

beaul
05-16-2012, 03:19 PM

I would pay 30 if it was bad ass enough. Just dont have flower or dr. shawn design it.

Here's an idea. I think it should say.... "IRON FUCKING EMPIRE" with a little radio tower symbol... Then in smaller print somewhere "sorry issac"

big nut
05-17-2012, 12:48 AM

i would buy one

AVBG
05-17-2012, 01:10 AM
i would buy one

You'd deserve to be GIVEN one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big nut
05-17-2012, 01:34 AM

lol, whatsup avbg!
i am an offical iron empire nut hugger...or big nut hugger
no schmomo;)

big nut
05-17-2012, 01:38 AM

i think i've been here since off topic episode 1 (but learned about offtopic from md with john & dave with no bull radio ...remember the craziness that ensued when md lost their minds and cut ties with john and dave? damn, that seems like forever ago now!...3 years +)

Aaron Singerman
05-17-2012, 02:08 AM
i think i've been here since off topic episode 1 (but learned about offtopic from md with john & dave with no bull radio ...remember the craziness that ensued when md lost their minds and cut ties with john and dave? damn, that seems like forever ago now!...3 years +)

A lifetime ago.

AVBG
05-17-2012, 02:17 AM
lol, whatsup avbg!
i am an offical iron empire nut hugger...or big nut hugger
no schmomo;)

That's why you're the best bro! You're officially Big(gest) Nut Hugger!

Dre23
05-17-2012, 10:16 AM

If y'all make it in a 3XL, I'll buy TWO!

Now that I'm shrinking into "normal people" sizes and don't have to exclusively shop at Fat & Tall stores it is nice. I was used to paying $40 for T's at those stores, so this is nothing.

Repping IER all day!