PDA

View Full Version : After a show, what's the first "bad" thing you look forward to having?

stephaniewicked
04-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Just curious!

I'm dying for a cinnamon/sugar pretzel from Auntie Anne's. If you get it without butter (which I don't care for anyway), it's 380cal, 1g fat, 84g carbs, 29g sugar, 8g protein. :eek: But I don't care... I still want it!

Aside from that, I'll continue to eat the way I was before 15 weeks ago, which was high protein/moderate carbs/low fat... but I look forward to mixing it up with some not-so-clean foods once in a while. Summer's coming... I don't plan to un-do all my hard work! ;)

What goodies do you look forward to having most after coming off a hardcore diet?

2hot4u
04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
carrot cake, chocolate or pancakes with pb and syrup lol

Suzanne
04-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Lou Malnatis Deep Dish Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza
Cold Stone PB Cup Perfection and Oreo Overload

thepump
04-14-2009, 08:22 PM
Fully loaded with my carbs with my pizza and sex that's not considered extra cardio:bowdown:

ripcurlgirl
04-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I want sweet potato fries, pho tai, spinach pizza with pine nuts, home made chocolate cake, fruit, yogurt, coffee, splenda, gum...

tammyp
04-15-2009, 05:36 AM
burger and nachos. carrot cheese cake!

stewarts shops has a new IC flavor that i have had a few times, carrot cake. its awesome, but addicting.

KBigz81
04-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Cookie dough blizzard, italian nachos from Old Chicago, Pomegranate Margarita, and Giordanos Pizza
I've got 2 1/2 weeks to go LOL I dream about food

Allifit
04-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Whatever is being heavily advertised on TV lol. When I was in prep for North Americans last year it was those stupid PZones from Pizza Hut. ALL I wanted was a Pzone. Then during my prep for the Arnold Am it was Dominos ovenbaked sandwiches. Funny, because I'd never eat either in my off season but when you're dieting EVERYTHING looks good lol....

The Big Sexy
04-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Directly after a show - some sort of burger, fries and a dessert... I don't even care - if there is a cheesecake factory around, my biggest issue is picking WHICH piece of cheesecake to get!!!

The next day - I love Eggs Benedict... some sort of chocolate chip pancake/waffle... I also love wings from this place called wings n' things - dear Lord...

Can you tell I have a show in 9 days?? ROFL

Kelly Baker
04-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Jellybeans. I'm really not sure why!

NPCfigure
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Thin mint girls scout cookies. ANYTHING Chocolate!!! Also like to have a cheeseburger and french fries

Allifit
04-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Directly after a show - some sort of burger, fries and a dessert... I don't even care - if there is a cheesecake factory around, my biggest issue is picking WHICH piece of cheesecake to get!!!

The next day - I love Eggs Benedict... some sort of chocolate chip pancake/waffle... I also love wings from this place called wings n' things - dear Lord...

Can you tell I have a show in 9 days?? ROFL

lol you don't say???:D

sassy69
04-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Not to be a party pooper, but IMO its self-sabotage to look forward to some sort of obscene feeding frenzy immediately after your show. Your body is going to respond w/ a wicked rebound. Setting up expectations around food were the biggest mind uck for me after my first couple of shows, and resulted in some bigger mindfucks trying to recover from the rebound. For my last couple of shows, what I look forward to is a nice dinner w/ friends who came to the show and just hanging out and not having to get up for AM cardio the next day.

Suzanne
04-16-2009, 09:18 PM
I have fun stuff sat nite & sunday then back to clean mon
then weekly cheat and aside from some water don't have crazy rebound

Jaredmus
05-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Theres a few things i really want

1-Doughnuts any kind Im planning to eat a dozen after im done
2-Peanut butter recees chips cookies
3-Chocolate Peanut butter Ice cream
4-Brownies
5-Cereal man i really miss captn crunch and lucky charms

andreag
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Not to be a party pooper, but IMO its self-sabotage to look forward to some sort of obscene feeding frenzy immediately after your show. Your body is going to respond w/ a wicked rebound. Setting up expectations around food were the biggest mind uck for me after my first couple of shows, and resulted in some bigger mindfucks trying to recover from the rebound. For my last couple of shows, what I look forward to is a nice dinner w/ friends who came to the show and just hanging out and not having to get up for AM cardio the next day.

i agree...but i have had to learn my lesson on that one lol
i usually go out afterward and eat something yummy but not go too crazy.
the water retention can mess you up in the head big time if your not careful.

BigJD69
06-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Pizza and French Fries and a Beer!!!

MsGuns
06-29-2009, 10:34 PM
big brownie w/ ice cream

Bob Smith Jr.
07-05-2009, 01:55 PM
OREO BLIZZARD, any vanilla/chocolate ice cream.
DONUTS, i get them free where I work!
PIZZA- ANY KIND I DONT CARE!!
BREAD,BREAD,AND MORE BREAD i love bread and eat a ton in the offseason.

13 more daysss yayy

Northman
07-05-2009, 02:05 PM
burger and nachos. carrot cheese cake!

stewarts shops has a new IC flavor that i have had a few times, carrot cake. its awesome, but addicting.

Carrot cake is awesome with milk.

Mongdog
07-05-2009, 02:22 PM
IHOP's harvest grain and nut pancakes!!!! After that I usually feel like shit and am over the whole thing. They are sooo good though.

arielkhadr
07-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Coldstone !!!!!

Chocolate Ice Cream w/
Oreos
Brownies
Cookie Dough
Graham Crackers
Fudge
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Or sometimes I'm weird and crave a like an entire bag of cashews or grilled chicken with honey mustard.. :rolleyes:

BrownBear
07-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Coldstone !!!!!
Cakebatter with reeses or kitkats. sooooo good

BLUEBARON75
07-06-2009, 11:19 PM
ice cream and pie.. sex and gum! haha thats wierd

Allifit
07-06-2009, 11:53 PM
P I Z Z A. Hands down.

sassy69
07-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Dole Grapefruit (the kind in the jar w/ the juice).

Bob Smith Jr.
07-07-2009, 05:35 AM
i just want cookies n cream ice cream realll bad! I could eat ice cream all day!

LisaRD23
07-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Big bowl of pasta...with red sauce.

sbfigure
07-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Hands down... and what i eat every "cheat" that I can have... Banana chocolate chip pancakes (bananas and choc. chips have to be mixed into the pancake batter.... one diner royally EFFED this one up for me once, and that had to have been the worst part of my week- as i NEVER give back food for it not being cooked properly cuz im scared it will come out with a new "ingredient"-- so in turn i ate the PLAIN pancakes with the bananas and choc chips scattered on the top... boooooooooooo)

and I am truely a fat girl trapped inside a figure girls body... (which anyone can see in the offseason-- except this year i am trying to behave myself!!!) sooo i will eat just about anything that is considered JUNK... yummy!

stephaniewicked
07-07-2009, 12:22 PM
I never give back food either... not taking any chances! I agree though... that will ruin my day if I requested something made a certain way and it isn't. :(

exit2010
07-07-2009, 02:32 PM
1) Morning sex without someone getting up to do cardio while her stomach is empty.

2) Nachos