PDA

View Full Version : Interview with NABBA World Champion Malika Zitouni

CQ!
02-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Excuse me, you know, spamming your forum and all :D

The international forum has an e-interview up with a RX member and very successful international figure competitor Malika Zitouni. Click here (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=695) to read it

Malika:

http://www.malikazitouni.co.uk/images/frontpage2.JPG

SallyAnne
02-12-2009, 03:43 PM
wowzers on her glutes. I want me some of those.

SallyAnne
02-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Glutes, I have to go here, yours are great. What in particular do you do for them training wise?

I get a lot of girls emailing me asking the same question!

* I particularly isolate the muscles using heavy ankle-weights, on my four on a bench or the floor, performing different exercises until failure.
* Walking lunges with dumbbells & stationary lunges with the front foot on a high step(I use the smith machine) are great to bring out definition on the glutes/hams tie in.
* Also partial Stiff legged dead-lifts are fantastic to hit the glutes: I often superset them with glutes kick-back!
* Glutes machines are very good too, I got one for my gym last year, but they are not necessary as I built size using ankle-weights!

**sally adjusts her bum workout starting today**

miss figure
02-13-2009, 04:57 AM
i owe my glutes to malika glute work out, it really does works

xx

Angela123
02-13-2009, 10:30 PM
thanks cq. i will for sure check it out. she looks just amazing. ive admired her since i first saw her pix last yr.

i agree with sally...i will now be adjusting my glute workout!

Malika
02-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Rachel (aka Miss Figure) is coming over to train with me in 2 weeks & we'll post pics of our hams/glutes workout: this will give you an idea of my workout!;)

SallyAnne
02-14-2009, 01:14 PM
Rachel (aka Miss Figure) is coming over to train with me in 2 weeks & we'll post pics of our hams/glutes workout: this will give you an idea of my workout!;)

Thank you. We look forward to it. :)

miss figure
02-15-2009, 05:21 AM
big butts here we come!!

xx

FBBFan
02-15-2009, 05:56 AM
Great interview !!