PDA

View Full Version : Confused about peptides

JR
05-27-2012, 12:42 AM
Hey fellas,

I am currently taking 4iu GH/day + 350mg T/week, and want to add some peptides to the mix. I have never used peptides before, but they are affordable enough that it seems worth a try. My trouble is that there seem to be so many out there and I am not sure how to find the best info on how to stack them.

One guy told me to take the following upon waking and before bed:
100mcg ghrp2
100mcg cjc no dac(mod grf)
(10 min later)
2ius hgh

But I also read that DES is supposed to be better for fat loss, and that is important to me.

So a few questions--

-- Where is the best place to research peptides generally? Is there a site that profiles each one separately? How it works, dosages, sides, etc...

-- can you offer any stacking or cycle advice? Ae there websites on this, too?

-- what do you think of the protocol above? Would something that included DES or another pep be better?

I will admit that I am a complete noob when it comes to peptides, so even very basic advice, suggestions, and help are most welcome!

JR
05-27-2012, 12:43 AM
Oh, forgot to add that I am 40 now, in case that's relevant.

osta-president
05-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Ipamorelin is a good peptide that you didn't have listed. It's not as popular as ghrp-6 or 2, but I believe it can be more effective. It is important to remember that Ipamorelin is a ghrelin mimetic, and an analog to ghrelin. However it doesnt cause the kind of hunger feelings caused by ghrp-6.Ipamorelin acts with synergy when used during your own GHRH (growth-hormone releasing hormone) pulse or when coadministered with GHRH or a GHRH analog such as cjc. The synergy comes about due to both the obvious suppression of somatostatin and the increases in GH release per-somatotrope, while GHRH increases the number of somatotropes that release GH. Due to the fact that its selective and doesnt really alter cortisol or prolactin levels, this makes Ipamorelin a very exciting peptide, it is as effective as ghrp-6 without the increase in hunger or cortisol or prolactin serum levels, and it has another property unique to Ipamorelin. A mega-dose of ipamorelin results in a mega-release of GH (up to the entire amount that is actually present in the pituitary), whereas GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 have limits of approximately 1mcg/kg in humans for their maximal GH release. I find this very exciting when used directly after training to increase recovery and in the maturation of satellite muscle cells. Some members are experimenting with large doses or "boom dosing" as they are calling it and the initial results seem to be promising. You can also find the highest quality peptides at www.osta-gain.com (http://www.osta-gain.com)