PDA

View Full Version : Q & A with IFBB MP Pro Collin Humphrey

ianlauer
05-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Have a question for IFBB MP PRO Collin Humphrey? Ask it here!

Bryanc15
05-30-2012, 06:35 AM
What's going on Collin? How are you preparing for New Orleans, are you doing anything different training wise or dieting differently?

Ifbbcollinhump
06-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Hey Bryan, just getting dialed in for New Orleans! Not too much differences, just trying to maintain my body weight and bring everything together for the show. I mean by being a little tighter and fuller for New Orleans! At my previous shows I haven't been completely dialed in, so just trying to bring it all together for this one! Hope you are well, got any shows coming up? Take care!

Bryanc15
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Sounds good brother wish you the best, as for me I soon will be preparing for North Americans in August, hopefully this show ill have it together!

eds133
06-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Hey collin

just a quick question.. What products do you use before the show such as tanning, body buffers anything like that.

Also, Is your training more of a volume approach with short rests or do you do more of a HIT style of training?

Thanks and good luck!!

Ifbbcollinhump
06-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I use jantana products. That seems to work good for me and gets me pretty dark but not to dark. I get at least 3 coats before the show. The darker the better I think! As for training I really kind of mix it up high intensity workouts with about 30 sec rest in between sets, if I do hiit training i will do it 2 times per week with w couple hiit cardio sessions as well. Right now im just trying to maintain and not lose muscle. Thanks for the question.

trofys10
07-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Hey Colin. Congrats on your first Pro Victory you came in sharp as can be! I'm rather taller at 6'3'' and walk around pretty lean. I did Junior Nationals in CHicago and the people who did really well any idea if there moving to more the bigger guys? I'd say my build is more similar to yours than for say a Anthongy's or Sadiks. I also understand that you've been working with Mark, has that been just of recent or? I'm looking at hiring him to get me ready for my next Nat level show. I want to stand up there and compete against the best (IFBB MPD PRO) you no! BEST OF LUCK TO UPCOMING EVENTS!!!!