PDA

View Full Version : Monica Mollica: Will She Ever Compete?

huge285
04-15-2009, 04:11 AM
Check out the exclusive interview with the Swedish Beauty, MONICA MOLLICA! Will she ever compete?

http://www.rxmuscle.com/the-women/214-monica-mollica.html

Sistersteel
04-15-2009, 04:35 AM
I think she should as she shows lots of potential.

K-Max
04-15-2009, 06:20 AM
She will. Eventually I think. But she has so much doing on, she maybe doesn't have to. :D

fitmomma3
04-15-2009, 09:06 AM
WOW! IMPRESSIVE!!! I love how she said cheat food is BULLSHIT that made me lol... to walk around with a physique like that yearly is unbelievable! When she does compete I can only imagine the damage she will do and how INTELLIGENT to boot!

MoWiFit
04-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Hey guys thanks,

I do want to stress the fact that i was seriously misquoted in the article. Alli (not sure if this is the correct spelling), noted my site states "I do not do sessions or wrestling of any kind, so please don't ask". This is correct. Then goes on to say I do sessions and wrestle members and schedule it in my members section. NOT TRUE! I think the confusion started because i do have wrestling clips, but they are of me wrestling my shit talking friends.I then went on to say if anyone emails me about scheduling a session, I simply delete it and do not respond.

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures! There will certainly be more to come in the near future as I am experimenting with different looks and styles, as well as a cool video clips :)

SallyAnne
04-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Hello, Monica!

You're hot. :)

lil mama
04-15-2009, 12:11 PM
X's 2
hello, monica!

You're hot. :)

AnglicanBeachParty
04-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Monica is outrageously cool!!

She is a good Trainer, also!

:wavey:

jasons805
04-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Hey guys thanks,

I do want to stress the fact that i was seriously misquoted in the article. Alli (not sure if this is the correct spelling), noted my site states "I do not do sessions or wrestling of any kind, so please don't ask". This is correct. Then goes on to say I do sessions and wrestle members and schedule it in my members section. NOT TRUE! I think the confusion started because i do have wrestling clips, but they are of me wrestling my shit talking friends.I then went on to say if anyone emails me about scheduling a session, I simply delete it and do not respond.

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures! There will certainly be more to come in the near future as I am experimenting with different looks and styles, as well as a cool video clips :)
Well might need to work on the UTR a bit. There are a few guys who talk to much.

jasons805
04-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Does anyone else find the artical hard to read? The text is as dark as the background for me.

machine
04-16-2009, 12:09 AM
I read it fine earlier. Just checked and it is close to the same color as the background now. Try simply highlighting the text as if you were going to copy and paste it.

But go check out the gallery the second part is now up :) Thanks Dave!

six ravens
04-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Then goes on to say I do sessions and wrestle members and schedule it in my members section. NOT TRUE!

hey monica. Big fan.

Yes, that is messed up. People think because you have a successful website with some crazy stuff in it that you must be doing sessions. I say BS.

I wish all you 'UTRetards' would go away. This means you jason. Go back to unreal

Razer
04-16-2009, 12:30 AM
All I can say is....HAVE MERCY Monica!!! Your over all body comp. is great. Love the quads and glutes....:D

Keep us posted and welcome!

jasons805
04-17-2009, 12:32 AM
hey monica. Big fan.

Yes, that is messed up. People think because you have a successful website with some crazy stuff in it that you must be doing sessions. I say BS.

I wish all you 'UTRetards' would go away. This means you jason. Go back to unreal
Six Tard get your facts strait frist then get back to me.

Skeptic
04-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Nice wheels. :p

six ravens
04-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Six Tard get your facts strait frist then get back to me.

OK, let's do that. Tell us all what UTR stands for and then tell us what your implying. Or do you want me to?

Allifit
04-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Not sure how this got into a discussion about Monica and whether she does or doesn't do sessions. Who cares...

Great article, great physique, awesome photography by Chris. :) Props Monica!:beerbang:

MoWiFit
04-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks a lot Allifit! :beerbang:
Keep up the great work!

Yes, Chris is an extremely talented photographer. Thank heaven for having him shooting us and promoting female bodybuilding/figure/fitness!!! :) :wavey:

jasons805
04-18-2009, 01:44 AM
OK, let's do that. Tell us all what UTR stands for and then tell us what your implying. Or do you want me to?
All good bro:beerbang: I think we all already got it.

Ibarramedia
04-21-2009, 12:58 AM
Thanks a lot Allifit! :beerbang:
Keep up the great work!

Yes, Chris is an extremely talented photographer. Thank heaven for having him shooting us and promoting female bodybuilding/figure/fitness!!! :) :wavey:

Monica I love the pics. :beerbang:

Ibarramedia
04-21-2009, 12:59 AM
I read it fine earlier. Just checked and it is close to the same color as the background now. Try simply highlighting the text as if you were going to copy and paste it.

But go check out the gallery the second part is now up :) Thanks Dave!

Good pics Chris. :beerbang:

machine
04-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks Ibarramedia and Alli!

I have some new pictures to post, I'll get them up tonight in this section and also on the main board.