PDA

View Full Version : Where do you think the division is headed?

ianlauer
06-05-2012, 01:40 AM
Do you think the MP Division is going the right direction?

Where is the MP Division Headed? Hear the opinion of a National Level Competitor here....

http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-news-the-newest-in-mp/5798-is-men-s-physique-doomed.html?hitcount=0

AVBG
06-05-2012, 02:18 AM
If I can use the analogy.. It's (the division) tried to hit two birds with the one stone and ended up missing both. I think the objective of the federation was to create a division so it can be the "one stop shop" for competitors, which like it or not? hasn't at this stage eventuated.

Animosity toward the division was almost as instant as it was announced- before it even had a chance to prove itself for the fear of long and drawn out shows being blown out (time wise) even longer had many regular bodybuilding competitors on the defensive.

Also, I maybe wrong? I think the prior inception of mens physique the WPD has made an impact on men's physique and not for the good. For instance look how wen WPD was introduced - and all its fanfare. I think what men were expecting to see was something akin to WPD and what the rest of the world is doing (successfully).. Classic bodybuilding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk