PDA

View Full Version : Myotropics is looking for the most dedicated physique athletes

WeB
06-09-2012, 11:01 AM
To join and compete in our Facebook Fitness Model Photo Contest. This is a great way to land a sponsorship and get your name and physique out, show off your hard work, and get your friends to vote for you! Here's the shortcut link! http://a.pgtb.me/c4kj

David Lees
06-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Just entered! THANK YOU!

Corey Hammac
06-21-2012, 12:30 PM
doing decent in the votes...should make top 10. IF the winner is already in contest prep mode and has their nationals bid, could they compete at the USA's since they will already be there?!?! I wanted to do that show anyway just couldnt afford to get out there. Just curious!! good luck to everyone in it!!

David Lees
06-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Hanging on to the 10th spot here...unfortunately over half of my friends that tried to vote were unable to vote because the photos will not load, must be a glitch on the app Myotropics used for the contest. Should have atleast twice as many votes as I currently have...

ayezer
06-21-2012, 07:09 PM
do you have to sing up on Facebook? I am presently in the RX Muscle summer abs contest still have alot of bodyfat to lose but definately interested.