PDA

View Full Version : Myotropics Video and Photo Blog contest! Follow our contestants here!

Bryan Hildebrand
06-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Myotropics is looking for 10 bloggers to try their new Myotropics Physique 2.0 Protein and give us your impressions.

Where most blogs are dull and dry drivel, this one is not based on who has the hottest body after 30 days, but who can be the most entertaining AND have the hottest physique after 30 days. Video blogging and photos are required for both Men and Women. Each blogger will receive a 30 day supply of the incredibly delicious Chocolate Ice Cream or Vanilla Ice Cream flavored Physique 2.0. Your job is simply to tell us how you use it, when you use it and how you like it. That’s it… well, the whole world will be seeing your words, pics and video, so come on, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for to get your face and message out to the world.

To enter, send an email to [email protected] with a photo or two of you and a few lines of how and why we should select you. Entries must be received by 12:00 Noon on Tuesday, June 12. Contestants will be notified by email and the top 10 will be posted in the Myotropics forum by Friday, June 15th. This is a fun and easy way to try the new Myotropics Physique 2.0 and get some exposure for you to the Physique world!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/banners/MyoT-160x400.jpg

SallyAnne
06-09-2012, 04:30 PM

Bryan Hildebrand
06-09-2012, 07:23 PM
I have a half dozen emails already. If you are interested, email me now!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Bryan Hildebrand
06-10-2012, 02:24 PM
this contest is turning into a Bros vs Pros event!

I have IFBB Pro's, several top NPC competitors and several fitness enthusiasts who have entered. I knew there would be a good response, but this product is so good, its pulling everyone out of nooks and crannies to compete!

submissions conclude Tuesday, June 12 at Noon EST!

Bryan Hildebrand
06-11-2012, 11:34 AM
to everyone who has emailed me, thank you! the replies are far greater than I imagined. I still need a few more guys though to make the selection a bit more balanced.

you've got roughly another 24 hours. this is a great opportunity to try this product for free and garner yourself some exposure right here on RxMuscle.com!

Bryan Hildebrand
06-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Time has come and gone... Entries for the Myotropics Blog contest have come to a conclusion.

To everyone who emailed me, which was a lot of you, thank you. You will receive an email by weeks end confirming your spot in the contest.

Again, thanks to everyone who entered and good luck!

Bryan Hildebrand
06-18-2012, 03:55 PM
With the long reaching hand of Rx Girl Editor Gail Auerbach, we had a HUGE response to this contest. The Myotropics Team along with myself selected the cream of the crop from nearly 75 entrants. We based our selections on their creative introduction, ability to communicate as well as that "Hot Factor!" Of the 10 we selected, we split the field in half: 5 Men and 5 Women. All of our Ladies are IFBB Pro's looking for that edge to get their faces and names out there for the world to see. Of our men, all rookies!

Here are our entrants:

The Ladies -

Trina Thompson - IFBB Physique Pro
Shanna Ohlig - IFBB Physique Pro
Ladrissa Bonivel - IFBB Physique Pro
Marilena Echohawk - IFBB Physique Pro
Jennifer Robinson - IFBB Physique Pro

The Fellas -

Jessie Ladson
Corey Hammock
Brent Larose
Chris Dilorenzo
Doug Baker

Stay tuned. In the next week we will have blogs running for all 10 of these fine people in the Myotropics Forum ONLY right here on RxMuscle.com!

Corey Hammac
06-20-2012, 12:57 PM
What's Up guys?!?!
I'm geeked to be selected to give this new product a test drive! On paper it looks like a perfect fit into my contest prep. Short Bio about me. I graduated last year from the University of Louisville with a degree in Biology. I intend to go on to get either my masters or CRNA...not sure yet! I've been training in the gym (sometimes for sport, some for my physique) since i was 14. Im now 26 and since my athletic career is over, i have turned to competing in the NPC in Men's physique division. I have only done 1 show so far, and i did well, winning my class, and came up just short on winning the overall. Got great notes from the judges that say I will end up doing very well in the division. Let's hope so! My next show is the KY state championships August 4th, and then i will be stepping on the National stage at the NPC North American's. I love science, supplements, and training. It is my life! Hope you guys are ready to take the journey with me as i give this product a go!!

Conrad
06-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Bryan,
Thank you for selecting me as one of the participants.

Doug Baker
06-20-2012, 10:55 PM
How's it going everyone? I'm pretty jacked for the opportunity to use this product and get to know the rest of you through the course of the next 30 days. I'm 38 years old and have been married 18 years to the love of my life. I have 2 beautiful kids (one that just graduated from high school). My family and faith are the most important things in life to me other than working out. I work full time as a manager at Pepsi so fitting in the gym with work and family schedules can sometimes be a challenge. The gym gives me balance and its my time to get away and continue to challenge myself on a daily basis. This last year I recently set some goals to try my hand at competing in physique. Of course the competitive side of me wanted to win each show, but more important was competing with myself during the journey to the stage. I won my class and overall in my first show and was second in my class in the last two shows. I haven't committed to another show yet as I want to support and watch my wife compete in the fall. I will compete again, and my goal is to step on a national stage. I've thought about Atlanta in November or possibly choosing one in 2013. Let's all kill it the next 30 days. Beast Mode style!

chrisdilorenzo
06-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Hey guys, Id like to first thank Vince Andrich, Dr. Scott Connelly, and Dave Palumbo for giving me this opportunity of a lifetime. My name is Chris DiLorenzo and i am 29 yrs old. The past 7 yrs of my life have been a roller coaster of a ride to say the least. Growing up i was always an active and fit kid playing sports and finding myself more and more in the weight room at school. I fell in love with the way I looked and felt training with weights and read every book and article i could get my hands on. I became fascinated with the nutrition and supplementation aspect of bodybuilding, trying every supplement i could get my hands on. I loved the original Met-Rx and even used the diet plan that was inclosed with great success. By the time i was 20ys old i had achieved my goal of being super shredded sporting 5% bodyfat. I was never prepared for what my life was about to become a year later. In 2005 my sister and I lost both of our parents in a terrible and very public family tradjedy. At 21 yrs of age most kids are out partying and "living" it up, I was now responsible for my 12yr old sister. My wife and I devoted our lives to taking care of her and giving her the life she deserved. I had givin up on my training and lost sight of who i really was. The next few yrs were really just going through the motions of life while my weight and waist had expanded to 255lbs and a size 42 pants. I no longer knew who i was and was living in a fat shell of someone elses body. My wife and i were married in oct of 2010 and to this day looking at those wedding pictures is painful. I was in shock and disbelief that i had really let myself go that bad. I could no longer live like this and had 2 options, change it or die, and i mean that literally i had developed sleep apnea and high blood pressure because of my weight. I began my research and came across Daves keto diet and seen the incredible results he was getting from his clients. I developed a plan and nothing was gonna stop me, i was determined with every fiber of my being to be who i really was and knew i could be. Within 6 months i had lost over 80lbs and completely turned my life around. I no longer have high blood pressure and feel like im 20 again. The most beautiful and rewarding thing came into my like 4 months ago. Our beautiful baby boy who also has my name. This journey of mine started out as physical but has manifested into so much more than i can even put into words. I want to set the example for my son and anyone who is interested that it is never too late to achieve your goals. IF YOU BELIEVE IT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT! I now work for GNC and want to take my career to the next level in the fitness industry. I cant wait for these next 30 days and am truly blessed to be part of this.

Conrad
06-23-2012, 09:35 AM
Name: Jessie Ladson
Sex: Male

I have loved sports since I was just a kid and played baseball from the age of 5 to the age of 20 (college). However, at the age of 20, my life and body took a turn for the worse. My endocrin system began to shut down and having seriously problems. I began to have severe testosterone implications and was placed on HRT at 20 years old to prevent my body from shutting down completely. It was too late. Several weeks later, I was rushed to the ER due to my heart almost not beating any more. While in the hospital my hearts bpm dropped to 23 bpm and I lost over 30 lbs in 13 days in there. I left the hospital with pacemaker and weighing 103 lbs. Upon my department from the ER, over the course of several months, I faced stages of depression; BAD depression. Family, friends, no one ever recognized who I was. I will provide a photo below in this entry. I took it upon myself to hire a nutritionist. Long story short, I set a goal three years ago to compete in a bodybuilding competition. Well, I reached that goal on November 5, 2011. I will say this, I am HOOKED!

Coming from nothing and with no one believing in you to someone who people comes to now for advice and guidance is INCREDIBLE!!! You have to be a leader not a follower.

I think I am a great candidate for the blog. When I set a goal, I HIT the goal at full force; I proved that. I do not steer from a plan. I am a leader. I stick my dieting, training, and etc.

My diet is controlled by my coach, Jamie Ibone. NPC top level bodybuilder, personal trainer, and friend. My workout routine is compiled and influence by a friend of mine, John Meadows. The training is referred to as Mountain Dog Training.

Here is my workout routine.

Training-wise, its about volume and intensity. Lifting more weight, doing more reps with it, resting less between sets, introducing new angles of training with unique exercises, but the common denominator for me is increasing intensity somehow. I do feel that you have to watch your CNS, and there are definitely times to back it down, we are human after all, BUT I think people have an irrational fear of overtraining. One other thing I want to mention is that over the years, the thing that really changed, is my knowledge of exercises. I'll give you an example…my back used to suck..it was a joke. I deadlifted and barbell rowed my ass off, but just couldn't get my back to look good. When I began to get more creative, and try new, sometimes strange exercises, it started growing. Eventually my back became a very good bodypart.

Sunday- BIG back day
Monday- Chest/Light Biceps
Tues- Off
Wed-Legs
Thurs-Arms
Fri-Off
Sat- Shoulders/Light Triceps

Goals: Compete in November and beat last year’s conditioning. Then I would like to compete at Nationals

Conrad
06-23-2012, 11:20 AM
How's it going everyone? I'm pretty jacked for the opportunity to use this product and get to know the rest of you through the course of the next 30 days. I'm 38 years old and have been married 18 years to the love of my life. I have 2 beautiful kids (one that just graduated from high school). My family and faith are the most important things in life to me other than working out. I work full time as a manager at Pepsi so fitting in the gym with work and family schedules can sometimes be a challenge. The gym gives me balance and its my time to get away and continue to challenge myself on a daily basis. This last year I recently set some goals to try my hand at competing in physique. Of course the competitive side of me wanted to win each show, but more important was competing with myself during the journey to the stage. I won my class and overall in my first show and was second in my class in the last two shows. I haven't committed to another show yet as I want to support and watch my wife compete in the fall. I will compete again, and my goal is to step on a national stage. I've thought about Atlanta in November or possibly choosing one in 2013. Let's all kill it the next 30 days. Beast Mode style!
Nice. You sound like a great father.

Corey Hammac
06-23-2012, 10:58 PM

I have loved sports since I was just a kid and played baseball from the age of 5 to the age of 20 (college). However, at the age of 20, my life and body took a turn for the worse. My endocrin system began to shut down and having seriously problems. I began to have severe testosterone implications and was placed on HRT at 20 years old to prevent my body from shutting down completely. It was too late. Several weeks later, I was rushed to the ER due to my heart almost not beating any more. While in the hospital my hearts bpm dropped to 23 bpm and I lost over 30 lbs in 13 days in there. I left the hospital with pacemaker and weighing 103 lbs. Upon my department from the ER, over the course of several months, I faced stages of depression; BAD depression. Family, friends, no one ever recognized who I was. I will provide a photo below in this entry. I took it upon myself to hire a nutritionist. Long story short, I set a goal three years ago to compete in a bodybuilding competition. Well, I reached that goal on November 5, 2011. I will say this, I am HOOKED!

Coming from nothing and with no one believing in you to someone who people comes to now for advice and guidance is INCREDIBLE!!! You have to be a leader not a follower.

I think I am a great candidate for the blog. When I set a goal, I HIT the goal at full force; I proved that. I do not steer from a plan. I am a leader. I stick my dieting, training, and etc.

My diet is controlled by my coach, Jamie Ibone. NPC top level bodybuilder, personal trainer, and friend. My workout routine is compiled and influence by a friend of mine, John Meadows. The training is referred to as Mountain Dog Training.

Training-wise, its about volume and intensity. Lifting more weight, doing more reps with it, resting less between sets, introducing new angles of training with unique exercises, but the common denominator for me is increasing intensity somehow. I do feel that you have to watch your CNS, and there are definitely times to back it down, we are human after all, BUT I think people have an irrational fear of overtraining. One other thing I want to mention is that over the years, the thing that really changed, is my knowledge of exercises. I'll give you an example…my back used to suck..it was a joke. I deadlifted and barbell rowed my ass off, but just couldn't get my back to look good. When I began to get more creative, and try new, sometimes strange exercises, it started growing. Eventually my back became a very good bodypart.

Sunday- BIG back day
Tues- Off
Wed-Legs
Thurs-Arms
Fri-Off

Goals: Compete in November and beat last year’s conditioning. Then I would like to compete at Nationals

very inspiring bro. I wish you the best and have all the faith in the world that you'll be in Atlanta this year!!!

Conrad
06-24-2012, 07:42 AM
very inspiring bro. I wish you the best and have all the faith in the world that you'll be in Atlanta this year!!! Competing at Nationals would be incredible. Do I need to continue to improve? Absolutely. But I have learned something about life. Life is TOO short to wait and take anything for granted. I tend to try and over achieve but I believe thats the reason why I am still here today.

Thank you Corey and best lucks to you as well.

Sheena Ohlig
06-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Hey Peeps

This is my first post, I'd like to say thank you to Bryan and the RXMuscle crew for choosing me as one of the bloggers and to Myotropics for working with RXMuscle in order to present this opportunity to all of us here. I'm looking forward to this experience. This will be my first RxMuscle blog and although i have several contest prep v-blogs posted to YouTube I'm quite new to this whole blogging/video blogging thing. As one of the women posting I just want to express how interested i am to see how the 2.0 will affect each group differently. this should be fun!!

As for a little background about myself, I recently competed at the NPC Jr. USA championships where I placed first in the tall class of women's physique and won my IFBB Pro card. I began competing initially in figure just a year ago but decided to make the crossover to physique after taking time to consider all the feedback I received from various judging panels whose overwhelming response was that I was too overpowering for the figure division and that i would fare well in the new women's physique category...well their feedback was spot on and after winning the overall at the NY METS back in March I went on a mission to conquer at Jr. USAs.

After finishing first in my class but second overall to Trina Thompson (who is also on the blogging squad here with us...HEY TRINA! ;-p) it’s now time to pull up my big girl panties and test my physique against the likes of Patricia Mello, Jennifer Robinson (another fellow blogger) and Joele Smith just to name a few of the pros!! I'm looking forward to my pro debut and getting to know all the women who have come before me, blazing the trail and to those who are yet to come. It’s an honor to be a part of the revolution!!

NOW, onto the fun stuff. I've had a good month off of strict contest prep dieting and training. My goal over the next 8 wks is to take the feedback from the Jr USA judges and fine tune the areas they suggested for improvement. Growth is key right now. My cardio and dieting will be less intense in order to build and maintain size. I came in a bit flat and not as full as I would have liked to Jr.'s but I learned a lot along the way. Jumping right into prep for that show after competing just 4wks earlier at the NYMETS didn’t give me much time to adjust but I did improve my peak week strategy and was able to come in a bit tighter and drier which was something Steve Weinberger himself suggested I work on. BIG SHOUT OUT to Steve for that one!!
With all that said, please visit often and leave comments and or questions. I will certainly make it priority to get back with responses as quickly as possible.

Sheena Ohlig
06-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi Corey, I'm looking forward to following your posts and video blog!! Congrats on graduating last year and welcome to the world of physique :) what sport did you play? you mentioned your athletic career was over...i ran track for the university of memphis...louisville was in c-usa back when i was in school circa 2005 lol i'm happy to hear we're now making the jump to the more competitive Big East. good luck in your next comp i'm sure you'll kill! you look awesome.

Sheena Ohlig
06-24-2012, 07:19 PM

Hey Doug, great to have you blogging with us, i think its awesome both you and your wife are competing! I hope i can find a guy who loves competing and will understand the lifestyle and we can go BEASTMODE together LOL. Congrats on your last show and good luck to your wife!! lookin forward to your posts and vids.

Sheena Ohlig
06-24-2012, 07:23 PM

Sunday- BIG back day
Tues- Off
Wed-Legs
Thurs-Arms
Fri-Off

Hey Jessie,

you certainly have overcome a mountain of challenges, its a blessing to read your story, i'll be rooting for you at Nat's and looking forward to following you here.

Sheena Ohlig
06-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Hey guys, Id like to first thank Vince Andrich, Dr. Scott Connelly, and Dave Palumbo for giving me this opportunity of a lifetime. My name is Chris DiLorenzo and i am 29 yrs old. The past 7 yrs of my life have been a roller coaster of a ride to say the least. Growing up i was always an active and fit kid playing sports and finding myself more and more in the weight room at school. I fell in love with the way I looked and felt training with weights and read every book and article i could get my hands on. I became fascinated with the nutrition and supplementation aspect of bodybuilding, trying every supplement i could get my hands on. I loved the original Met-Rx and even used the diet plan that was inclosed with great success. By the time i was 20ys old i had achieved my goal of being super shredded sporting 5% bodyfat. I was never prepared for what my life was about to become a year later. In 2005 my sister and I lost both of our parents in a terrible and very public family tradjedy. At 21 yrs of age most kids are out partying and "living" it up, I was now responsible for my 12yr old sister. My wife and I devoted our lives to taking care of her and giving her the life she deserved. I had givin up on my training and lost sight of who i really was. The next few yrs were really just going through the motions of life while my weight and waist had expanded to 255lbs and a size 42 pants. I no longer knew who i was and was living in a fat shell of someone elses body. My wife and i were married in oct of 2010 and to this day looking at those wedding pictures is painful. I was in shock and disbelief that i had really let myself go that bad. I could no longer live like this and had 2 options, change it or die, and i mean that literally i had developed sleep apnea and high blood pressure because of my weight. I began my research and came across Daves keto diet and seen the incredible results he was getting from his clients. I developed a plan and nothing was gonna stop me, i was determined with every fiber of my being to be who i really was and knew i could be. Within 6 months i had lost over 80lbs and completely turned my life around. I no longer have high blood pressure and feel like im 20 again. The most beautiful and rewarding thing came into my like 4 months ago. Our beautiful baby boy who also has my name. This journey of mine started out as physical but has manifested into so much more than i can even put into words. I want to set the example for my son and anyone who is interested that it is never too late to achieve your goals. IF YOU BELIEVE IT YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT! I now work for GNC and want to take my career to the next level in the fitness industry. I cant wait for these next 30 days and am truly blessed to be part of this.

Hi Chris, I am touched by your post...although i could never identify with such a life changing loss as losing both parents I can identify with losing such an integral part of your life. My father was murdered when i was just 16yrs old. In the middle of my high school career as an athlete and very active student on campus it was jarring to say the least. Over the years I have learned to cope but the anger and sadness and depression and all other extreme emotions never fully resolve. You have definitely been through great trial and tribulation but what a wonderful testimony of overcoming and making it through!! Thanks for sharing something so personal, i'll be looking forward to following your blog.

Marilena EchoHawk
06-24-2012, 08:02 PM
First Id lke to thank Bryan, Gale and the rest of the RXMuscle crew for choosing me to be a part of this fun contest for Myotropics Physique 2.0!
Just like everone else, there is a begining to my journey in becoming an IFBB Pro! I first began competing in the sport in 2007 in Figure, where I competed in my first show and Won...I was addicted! I eventually competed at the National level and placed in the top 10. After taking a couple year off I came back to the sport in 2011, competed at the MaxMucle Mile Hi and won the overall in figure. I went to Jr nationals a few weeks later and placed 12th. I was advised to make the switch over to Womes Physique and after alot of soul searching decided to go to Team U two weeks later, and it was there where I won my class and earned my Pro card! I made my Pro debut at the Arizona Desert Muscle Classic and placed 2nd!
Looking forward to hearing any quetions you may have for me and Ill do my best to respond to everyone as quickly as possible!
Very stoaked to try Myotropics Phyique 2.0 and share my results!

Conrad
06-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Very anxious to get this started and looking forward to keeping up with you all

Doug Baker
06-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Starting to feel a little pressure here. Everyone has great stories and amazing physiques. Other than my gym training, I've been in a fairly relaxed mode on the diet. Now I have to post pictures of myself. Crap!!! Lol. Hoping a couple swigs of the Myotropics product will make me one ripped dude. Lol. I'm definitely looking forward to getting the product and thanks again Bryan and everyone else involved in this program. Good times ahead.

chrisdilorenzo
06-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Sheena im very sorry to here that and i def know how u feel.. my mom was murdered by my father of all people. we just have to stay positive and keep on the right track in crazy journey called life. im very much looking forward to following your blog as well. Could anyone help me figure out how to put up an avatar pic? whenever i try it says pic is not supported...sorry im not the most computer savy person lol

Bryan Hildebrand
06-25-2012, 12:00 PM
chris, email the pic to me and I will take care of it. its probably the format which I can change.

Doug Baker
06-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Just received my product. I can't thank everyone enough. I'm looking forward to trying.

Doug Baker
06-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Did some physical therapy today and then hit the gym with my son. Tried to do some chest, but I'm battling a shoulder issue so it was a bit of a challenge. My son grabbed my phone and said "dad, we have to film you doing some workouts for this contest". I don't think I've ever been filmed lifting before. Anyways, how do I upload it to this site? Does it have to be set up as a "You Tube" video first? I'm definitely looking forward to my first Myotropics shake this evening.

Bryan Hildebrand
06-25-2012, 10:52 PM
yes, upload to youtube first. you can edit there if it needs editing there. once its done, email me the link and i will embed it for you. its not difficult, but I hate trying to explain it... easier just to do it....!

Doug Baker
06-26-2012, 12:42 AM
Just sat down before bed and had my first Physique 2.0 shake. This tastes delicious and will go a long way in supporting my goals. My schedule is pretty hectic and I rely on a quality shake for a meal to help keep me fueled. I have a hectic week ahead and I will definitely need these shakes. My week starts tomorrow at 4am. It's going to be a great week.... Work(not the best part), gym time, family time, daughter has 3 basketball games, Hoopfest Weekend(worlds largest 3on3 basketball tournament)- I'm playing hoops with my son! 4th of July around the corner and not to mention I think there is hope for sunshine in the coming days. I feel like I should be wearing a life jacket on a daily basis living in the northwest. Too much Rain! Goodnight peeps.

Conrad
06-26-2012, 04:47 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed for today

vault79251
06-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi my name is Brant LaRose,

I am ready to try the myotrophics physiques 2.0 it should be in today so I was coming on here to introduce myself show people know who I am. I am 11days out from TeamU and prepared to put my physique forward for that show and do well. here is the background on me up until this point....
I currently reside in Baton Rouge LA. I relocated from new orleans LA where I was born and raised. I have always enjoyed being in the gym, working out and for about 2 1/2 years now I have been personal training in local gyms. People have questioned me for years why I was always in the gym, "Was it to compete?" and I would respond that "I just liked being there" and never considered it. Then about 2 years ago a good friend of mine was competing in the PowerShack classic in Biloxi Ms and wanted me to come and support. I went to the show and instantly got hooked with the competition bug. I had planned on taking the offseaon to hit the weights hard and put on some size for bodybuilding the following year. Turns out I went in the opposite direction and putting myself into the 20% in body fat the highest I have ever been.

Finally I picked my lazy ass up and hit the gym and started to hear about a new category emerging in NPC called Men's physique. I started dieting and training 2 a days the whole deal to drop my body fat and gain muscle.

In july 2011 I competed in my first show, La Championships in Lafayette, La and took first in my height class and qualified for nationals. Returned to the Powershack classic as a competitor this time and took 2nd in my height class. So I had decided I wanted a bit more stage time before nationals so I traveled to Stafford, Tx to do the Texas State show and it was a whole new ball game. Every guy in there looked like he would win with their physiques. I took 10th place. This was something I wasn't used and drove me harder into the gym to get ready for nationals in Miami, Fl. I didn't place where I wanted to at Nationals. There were almost 300 competitors there and about 70 in each height class, WOW. My physique from dieting so long had put so much stress on my body that I couldn't control when i peeked for show time. The experience was amazing I learned a lot there and got to meet a ton of people in the business that I have read and followed for years in magazines and meet other competitors in my same shoes.

After nationals I sat down and started looking at my year in review and realize that the diet I was putting my body thru the previous season was so hard on my body that I was losing muscle to stay lean. So I researched on who could help me accomplish my goals. I sat down with Kash Guidry and we talked and decided that with my specific physique that I would need to build some upper body size. So every week I have been gaining where I want to and loosing the fat I don't want.

I am ready for the 2012 season and all that is has to bring.....

Marilena EchoHawk
06-26-2012, 04:26 PM
I received the Myotropics Pysique 2.0 Chocolate ice cream.!! . Im So impressed with the taste!! More to come...;)

Corey Hammac
06-26-2012, 11:50 PM
i got my goodies!!!! GAME ON!

Doug Baker
06-27-2012, 12:53 AM
Decided to take a week off from the gym. This is really bad timing and the frustration has set in. I'm fighting a left shoulder injury and it seems to be getting worse. Not being able to hit the gym is making me crazy. Other than that, the day was good. Enjoyed the daughters basketball game and now Sitting down to have a Myotropics Physique 2.0 shake with a little unsweetened almond milk. I definitely enjoy this combination. Hoping to feel a little better by the end of the week so I can enjoy Hoopfest with my son. The opportunity of having your 18 yr old son wanting to play hoops with dad instead of buddies doesnt come around too often and I don't want to miss this opportunity and the memories I will hold because of it. Keep training hard everyone and do an extra set for me. Goodnight.

Conrad
06-27-2012, 05:27 AM
Myotropics came in yesterday. I am actually going the Vanilla Ice Cream. As soon as I opened up the box my wife says, "Aw, you got me some vanillia!".....nope sorry...lol

Actually had a shake last night. It is a different consistency that a typical whey protein but it is very smooth and powdery. The profile looks very good on this product.

Doug Baker
06-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Up at 4am and off to work. I was in a hurry today so I decided to make a protein pancake and eat on the fly. I have had many protein pancakes in the last year and randomly change up how I make them depict on if I'm looking for more carbs, more protein, etc. Today I used 1 cup liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 2TBSP oat flour and 1 serving chocolate ice cream Myotropics Physique 2.0 protein. I have to honestly say this was the best one I've made to date. It cooked up great and had amazing flavor. You definitely won't find me sitting IHOP or mixing up Krusteaz. It's all about keeping the nutrition in check. Thank you Myotropics for keeping the focus on Nutrition. Great Product! Enjoy the day everyone.

Corey Hammac
06-27-2012, 11:52 AM
ready to get my blog started. tried the shake for breakfast. holy SH!T that is one tasty product!! cant wait to be able to enjoy its chocolaty magicalness twice a day. Lets get this thing goin!!

Sheena Ohlig
06-27-2012, 12:02 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/528019_10100278448144870_913640661_n.jpgYum CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM FLAVOR!!!

vault79251
06-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Day 1 video first time trying myotrophics physiques 2.0 very great flavor I prefer a thicket shake so I need to add less water you will be seeing more soon find me on fb and twitter

xE0a7Ebd9ec

Marilena EchoHawk
06-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Best tasting Protein pancake...I used Myotropics Physique 2.0 1 scoop, 4 egg whites , cinomman, and 1/4 cup oats... OMG! It tasted ahhhhhmazing! Loving this product! I have the protein pudding that I also made with the Myotropics chillin in the fridge...2 scoops protein powder and stir in a little water to the consistency of pudding, chill in fridge for couple hours...mmmm !

Jenn Robinson
06-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Hello Everyone! I just got my product in yesterday! I was sooo happy to see the soft side packaging! Much better than the big huge tube! When you open it up it's already half empty, Booo. So, a little bit about me… I am DEEP in contest prep, so I was a bit nervous about switching things up with a new protein powder so close to a show. But after I read the macros and the nutritional label I was IN!

Thanks to Bryan and everybody at RXMuscle for giving me this great opportunity!

I am a WP Pro like the other ladies in the blog and I earned my pro card at the 2011 Jr Nationals. Since then, I have competed at the St Louis Pro (4th) The Orlando Europa (5th) and most recently at the Greater Gulf States Pro (3rd)

My next show is….. July 7th! HA! Right around the corner!

I tried the Vanilla Ice Cream shake this morning for meal 1 and was very impressed by the smooth taste and I can’t wait to spice it up!

So, come on over to my thread and follow me…. If you can keep up!!

thompsont
06-27-2012, 05:57 PM
My Myotropics package arrived just like Christmas! This was the easiest opening package ever, what a gift. A bit of background about me. I am Trina Thompson and at this point I have been prepping almost constantly since February. My last show was the JR. USA's, where I won my pro card and the overall in Women's Physique. I am now a week and half away from my Pro Debut at the Chicago Pro Am. After prepping for five months you can just imagine how starved I am for sweets and of course chocolate. Mixing my first Myotropic shake in my trusty shaker, I was surprised at how chocolatey sweet it was. Like dessert in a shaker. Like chocolate cream pie in a cup. From this rush of tasty goodness I felt a huge energy burst and I am going to need it for this back work out. I plan on using this protein all the way into my show. My Myotropics protein will be making the trip with me to battle it out for the Chicago Pro Am.

Doug Baker
06-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Congrats on your pro card Trina. Thats awesome. Keep up the good work and good luck in your debut..

vault79251
06-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Day 2 made a breakfast shake before the gym today coffee and myotrophics physiques 2.0...yummmm training back tris and 30mins of stepmill on top of moving all day.... Getting things done still on track for TEAMU in 8 days
brant larose

Conrad
06-27-2012, 10:28 PM
The pictures speak for themselves. Awesome look, great taste, the wife says its smell like cold stone vanilla ice cream, and very well packaged.

Corey Hammac
06-28-2012, 12:29 PM
im ready to get blogging!!! i freaking love this stuff!!! best chocolate shake ive ever tasted!!! i look forward to it every morning! Let's do this!!

Conrad
06-28-2012, 07:33 PM
I would not mind if everyone blogged here. It would keep this thread active and live. Plus, there would be more chatter in there in lieu of the individual threads.

Doug Baker
06-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Testing to see if this works. If these show up, this is the pancake I made yesterday morning utilizing the Myotropics Physique 2.0 protein. It was delicious. My recipe was in a previous post. Does anyone know how to upload pictures or video from an I pad or I phone. I am struggling to figure it out and it would make it so much easier to post attachments.

Sheena Ohlig
06-28-2012, 08:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9C39f2m0IE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bryan Hildebrand
06-28-2012, 11:18 PM
this will serve as the official blog for the Myotropics Physique 2.0.

entertain us.

show us how you use the product.

tell us about the product.

keep us up to date.

enjoy!

Doug Baker
06-28-2012, 11:56 PM
My attempt at posting a video. My son grabbed my phone as I startted Incline DB presses and filmed me. This is me after a Physical Therapy session on my shoulder and trying to get in a chest workout. I have a hard time coming to grips with the fact that rest is actually a good thing. I never should have lifted this day and as a result am staying out of the gym all week. The best thing that happened on that day was getting my shipment of Myotropics Phsyique 2.0. With not being able to hit the gym it's important to stay focused on the nutrition. Myotropics keeps the same focus with their products. Train hard everyone!!

http://youtu.be/-_GWsOGjK3A

vault79251
06-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Yesterday I was moving from my condo to a buggier house crazy day I carried my myotrophics with me and it was very convient to stay on track with my contest prep for teamu next weekend in NJ I posted a picture on my instagram. Yesterday was my off day at the gym too. Today is assessment day with my trainer and shoulders and cardio I will post a video later of a guest appearance trying the myotrophics physiques 2.0
Check me out on FB, twitter, YouTube, socialcam and instagram
Brant larose

LaDrissab
06-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Hey!!! I'm La'Drissa Bonivel, From Chicago, IL. I got a text saying "a box came for you" SO I rushed over to get it cuz I knew it was my ice cream!!! lol. Now normally I dont eat ice cream (messes my tummy UP) however, this I had to try! So no less than 10 mins ago I got home, broke out my shaker and gave this 2.0 a go! Upon opening the package, my nose was met with a pleasant smell that made my mouth start to water (been dieting for I forget how long so anything that doesnt smell like fish is good with me!) I thought to myself "oh this is about to be good", SO I mixed up a shake with just water of course and long and behold it was good, very good! It didnt taste like ice cream to me but more like birthday cake!!! which for me is even better!!!! So my 1st thought for this tasty gilt free cheat is to make popsicles!!! Ill let you know how it turns out!!!

vault79251
06-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Day 4 assmement day with my trainer 7 days out from TEAMU in NJ for MP I am 5'o 186 with a SKINFOLD today of .52% still on track. I also had my trainer, contest prep coach and nutritionist KASH GUIDRY look at the product an try it check out the video of his reviews....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r28yBnvodO0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Ripped up the shoulders after in the gym and ready for NJ but for have to get thru the weekend of work have a shaker ready to go with my choc ice cream myotrophics physiques 2.0 for my next meal...goal meal plan and staying focused
brant larose

Corey Hammac
06-29-2012, 10:07 PM
So its day 3 since i got my 2.0 a.k.a. chocolate-heaven-in-my-mouth and i'm in love. I have tried over 50 different proteins, and this is EASILY one of the top 3 best tasting I've had. I actually think its the BEST chocolate out there. Even though there is low fiber content, drinking the shake is actually fulfilling. It IS my cheat meal for the day, and i make sure it is Meal #1. Yesterday, on my single carb meal day (i'm on a 5 day carb cycle 3-1-0-0-0) i used the 2.0, 2/3 cup oats and 1 cup eggwhites and made a short stack of pancakes. Even with the 2.0 being the only flavoring, it was still the BEST protein pancakes i've made EVER. I made sure to not cook at too high of heat (no one likes eating cardboard). As this is only day 3, i cant really say as far as results yet, and i wouldn't lie to you guys!

What we've learned after 3 days of use:
Myotropics Physique 2.0 makes your mouth happy.

VERY. Happy.

chrisdilorenzo
06-30-2012, 01:44 AM
had a nice back party at the gym tnite and an even better post workout shake....Physique2.0 vanilla ice cream! this stuff really is awesome not only in taste but mixability as well...no clumps no aftertaste just pure deliciousness. Dave always said dr. connelly had the best flavoring guys. besides the great taste ive also noticed my muscles have a fuller and denser feel to them as well. i cant wait to continue on! im gonna have an awesome video in the next few days for u guys. my wife also thought it would be funny to take a pic of me and the baby sleeping lol123593

Conrad
06-30-2012, 07:01 AM
had a nice back party at the gym tnite and an even better post workout shake....Physique2.0 vanilla ice cream! this stuff really is awesome not only in taste but mixability as well...no clumps no aftertaste just pure deliciousness. Dave always said dr. connelly had the best flavoring guys. besides the great taste ive also noticed my muscles have a fuller and denser feel to them as well. i cant wait to continue on! im gonna have an awesome video in the next few days for u guys. my wife also thought it would be funny to take a pic of me and the baby sleeping lol123593
Ha. Funny.

Conrad
06-30-2012, 07:07 AM
The wife has told me some recipes she has been wanting to try with the protein powder so when I arrive home from work last night, she has these "protein balls" waiting on me.

Never knew the protein balls would be this good..lol

1/2 c cashew butter
1/3 cup of myotropic vanilla protein powder
Splenda
Vanilla extract
Few raisins
crushed walnuts
unsweetened coconut

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/balls.jpg

Marilena EchoHawk
06-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Full on ready for contest prep! starting today
! whoho!! I will be adding Myotropics Physique 2.0 to this prep
(yum) ! coming soon...video and progress pics!! ;)

Doug Baker
06-30-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm between games down at Hoopfest. If you don't know, hoopfest is the largest 3on3 basketball tournament in the world. I believe it broke a record this year with over 7000 teams roaming the streets of downtown Spokane. It's always a great family event and definitely an event to check out if you're ever in town during this time. Food selection down here sucks if you're trying to eat clean. It's basically a lot of quick items like pizza, BBQ, burgers, dogs, etc. There are vendors everywhere but most o them look like they have never stepped foot in a gym or ate in moderation. I packed some meals today which is a savior on the nutrition and the pocket book. After game 1 I finished off a Myotropics chocolate protein pancake with some oatmeal and egg white. I need the carbs down here and this was an easy meal to throw in my cooler. I could stand, walk, and eat on the fly. The best part is it tastes great and less filling. Sounds like a bud / miller commercial. Lol. No really, it settles great, fills me up and gives me the nutrients I need to be ready for game 2. Having a blast down here playing with my son an a couple buddies. We won game 1 and are hoping to kill it in game 2. I am definitely starting to realize I need to start incorporating a little more functionality in my workouts... Like yoga or something that gives me some flexibility. I am an aching unit. I will try to get some pics or video of the event and post later. Enjoy the day everyone and cherish your friends and family they are the best gift of all. I'm liking my My Myotropics gift too. Thanks again!!

Corey Hammac
06-30-2012, 04:42 PM
another day, another 2.0 to start the day. Energy is great even on my 0 carb days, and i cant chug this shake...i sip and enjoy! i've been also adding 1 scoop to my protein pancake meals for flavoring and thats only 5.3g carbs so i still get to use just under a cup of oats to stay at my 50g.

just to give ya'll an idea, im 5 weeks out from my next show, possibly 4 if i find a way out to the USA's. THANKFULLY this is so low in sugar that I can keep it in all the way up til the week of my show! Also thankfully, since it has the Lipodrex RS4 carb blend, i will be able to continue to shred up!

Even after this month trial, Myotropics has a new customer...ME!

vault79251
06-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Day 5 I work on the weekends at a bar so it is usually late nights and early mornings to get things done for meal training etc. Today is sat and attack some hamstring and cardio on the stepmill with MTP 2.0(myotrophics physiques 2.0) and six pack bag I attacked the day. I got tanning in to prep for TeamU next weekend and a 30min nap before coming back to the bar at 6pm. I brought a shaker bottle with my MTP 2.0 for one of my meals cause it gets so busy and can't always take time out to eat my meals so a great quality filling shake is perfect in these situations to make sure I stay on track with my goals. Tonight will prob be till 3/4 am and I am the early one out..... Keep in mind I work in new Orleans. Well I wil check back in with you Tom my MTP 2.0 family
brant Larose

Bryan Hildebrand
06-30-2012, 10:56 PM
I'll throw my $0.02 in here... I am really enjoying the M P 2.0 as well. I have been drinking it all weekend here in Hartford. I like the soft sided bag to travel with. It will keep me company in Waterbury at Bros vs Pros tomorrow as well. Having breakfast with Derek Poundstone in the morning and then off to BvP. my M P 2.0 will be my meal #3 and 4 tomorrow...

Keep the info coming. I want more videos!!!!!

Doug Baker
06-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Ok, so I've been taking the Myotropics Phsique 2.0 since Monday. I've had it twice a day. That is how often I had other brands of protein as well. Now I'm not exactly sure how to say this politically correct, but in the last 5 days I've literally had no gas. I'm not talking about energy. My energy levels have been great. I'm talking about the toots. This past year being in and out of contest prep I have had numerous issues of an uncomfortable gut....gas. Lol. I have tried everything. Was it too much protein, too much veggies, too much egg white, not enough of something else. I didn't know. I have tried all types of proteins also. Some felt better on my stomach but I still had issues with the poo. So far this week my gut has felt amazing and I haven't had any issues with gas. Im a believer in this stuff and my wife and kids say thank you also. Especially on car rides.

Corey Hammac
07-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Bedtime snack...124231mmmmmmm...creamy

Conrad
07-01-2012, 06:55 AM
Bedtime snack...124231mmmmmmm...creamy
Cute shaker cup..lol

It actually looks pretty durable

Jenn Robinson
07-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Been enjoying my Myotropics Vanilla Ice Cream.... I am truly impressed by the real ice cream smell and the real ice cream taste... It tastes like the end of an ice cream sundae when you are spooning up the melted ice cream..... Cold and sweet!

I enjoyed a shake PWO yesterday. I ran to the gym in heat advisory weather, trained, and ran home. I whipped up a shake using cold as ice water and powder. I tossed in a couple ice cubes to really keep it cold. I don't usually go for chocolate/vanilla flavors post workout... I prefer a fruity flavor but yesterday, it really hit the spot... Reminded me of playing in the sun and then enjoying an ice cream treat!

Truth was I was so fatigued from the run, training, and the run home that I would have been too tired to cook up anything else let along create a real ice cream treat (I don't have ice cream in my house anyway!!)

Perfect and it hit the spot!

Jenn Robinson
07-01-2012, 01:47 PM
I have been using my shake as Meal #1 and my last meal before bed.... 1 serving has 1g of sugar so the sweet taste really hits the spot without upsetting my stomach in the AM and it's a great treat for the last meal before bed.

For the AM it is quick, easy, and very portable for my drive to work. It provides adequate levels of protein for my first meal and it hits the spot for carbs without going over! The fat content is LOOOWW 3g so that is PERFECT! The marcos and the taste make it an easy choice for my protein shake needs.

Also, the serving size as listed on the package is 3 scoops, so I can easily adjust the 'scoopage' as I mix and mingle ingredients to vary up the shake!
I'm going to start livening it up and adding some stuff to it to vary the vanilla ice cream taste!

Well today is another run to the gym, training session, and run home so I will be looking forward to my ICE CREAM TREAT. Today, I'll spice it up a bit so stay tuned to see what I can create!

Corey Hammac
07-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Its the Maxi2go Spiderbottle...still 24oz but it has the screw on compartments on the bottom...its advertised on this site...ill never use a normal shaker or blender bottle again. Myotropics needs to throw their logo on some!!

Corey Hammac
07-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Ok so lets play science class for a little bit. I loved the info pamphlet that came with the 2.0!!! I love a product with research/clinicals/PROOF that it works! AND now i understand why this basically slaps around all other meal replacements. I also now have no hesitation including this in my contest prep now either! whoop whooooop! P.S. im a supp nerd...i LOVE the big words and bar graphs and the citations at the end lol ;)

Jenn Robinson
07-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Well, I'm back from training. Sheesh, it was just as hot today as it was yesterday (of course!) Today, I enjoyed my vanilla ice cream PWO shake with ice cold water again and this time I added.... Almond flavoring. It gave a little kick to it with the almond taste!

I look at bit rough.... I ran home from the gym after my training and was waaaay to sweaty to sit or stand anywhere in my house! I was banished to the carport with my shake! Probably better anyway as far as slowly reducing my body temp....

Doug Baker
07-01-2012, 10:14 PM
So Hoopfest is over and my team went 3-2. It was a great weekend playing hoops with my son and buddies. I'm currently crashed on the couch with multiple body aches. My shoulder is still messed up. I strained my right calf yesterday. I overcompensated today so now my left calf hurts and my back is tight as well. This was street ball at its finest and it messed me up, lol. I'm leaving soon to hit the store and am coming back with a couple ingredients to make a Physique 2.0 Frosty thanks to JC Webers pic and recipe. It looked delicious and it will be a perfect way to cap the weekend. I need to try and hit the gym tomorrow. This week off is playing with my mind big time. Stay focused everyone and give it your all this coming week in all that you do.
Doug Baker

Doug Baker
07-02-2012, 12:12 AM
So here is a little video of me sitting in my car beat down. The first time I have ever talked to myself and filmed it. Can you say awkward! It was ok. Anyway, it was just a little more about me. Now I have to go make a shake/frosty.

Doug

http://youtu.be/RqP6G93kvds

Doug Baker
07-02-2012, 12:49 AM
My attempt at making a Physique 2.0 shake/frosty on film. I have to say I really suck at this. I spilled the vanilla extract and dropped some ice cubes. It can only get better from here. Thanks JC Weber for a couple ingredient ideas here. I never would have thought of the vanilla or the sugar free cool whip. By the way, this was delicious.
Doug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryQwYZjaFHE&feature=plcp

vault79251
07-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Day 6 getting closer and closer to TeamU. Today I brought the bag of MP 2.0 to my bar. I was gonna have some people try it and get their feedback on video but it got too busy and also was extremely loud with the music there too. But my head of security had been following my Facebook videos and asked me about MP 2.0. I made him a shake and he said he enjoyed the rich creamy flavor and would def use it for his meal replacement shakes. http://instagram.com/p/MjIfxlrtwS/
brant larose

WeB
07-02-2012, 05:00 AM
Great first week of posts everybody! Lets keep those videos coming and if you are making "Physique Creations", let me know the accurate measurements so I can put the pics and recipes up on the developing Pinterest page! Great Work and bring on Week Two!!
JcWeber

Jenn Robinson
07-02-2012, 07:09 AM
This AM I am up at on that cardio train!! Choo Chooo!! I woke up to the great smell of chocolate raspberry coffee brewing so I whipped up my own batch of 'creme' for my coffee.... 1/2 of one scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream Myotropic protein powder and about 1oz of water in a coffee cup. 'Whisk' it with a fork to blend well. Blends evenly and smooth in seconds. Pour in half a cup of hot coffee. Add sweetner to your taste (1 packet for me!) and finish pouring your cup.... Step Step Step Step... Sounds of the stepper as I burn my booty into shape!

Corey Hammac
07-02-2012, 08:08 AM
First video finally up...morning cardio...something's up with the 2.0. Details in the video (I got my eye on you Myotropics!!!) lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyGAlxIZLI

Corey Hammac
07-02-2012, 08:08 AM
wow...what a preview image HAHAHAH!!!!

thompsont
07-02-2012, 02:00 PM
My back day after having my first Myotropic shake, just flew by. I had great pump and eeked out a few more treasured reps at the end. I think my back is my best body part but I would like a bit more widith in the lats. After my cardio session I mixed my 2nd shake. I love how the protein is not chalky at all an leave no after taste. It's amazing how a great product can re-fire your work out up and give you renewed vigor to go after your goals. With my pro debut coming up, it seems that its all coming together. I can't wait to take the pro stage.

Corey Hammac
07-02-2012, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsMkLOaPAxE&feature=g-upl

blasted chest...used the 2.0 as my post shake...made sure to truly tear some legit fibers so ill see how soreness is affected tomorrow!

vault79251
07-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Day 7 MP 2.0 blog...This week I am preping for TEAMU in NJ so I started the day with chest and bis then went and met with my trainer for an assessment. I have broken my own PB with the lowest bodyfat on a SKINFOLD TEST(eliminates all essential bodyfat) at .37% http://t.co/kgkbMz0f http://t.co/1lCI5t3e http://t.co/S0CJoHOw. This week I can do any shakes because of the contest prep and all so I decided to get creative and bring in a bit of a helper but do to time restriants I will have to set this up for Tom about to crash. I will be on stage Friday and looking to improve some skills I think I need to strengthen from my appearance last weekend on stage...STAY TUNED
BRANT LAROSE

thompsont
07-03-2012, 02:33 PM
It seems like only hours after my back workout that my alarm went off to wake me up for my 5:30am cardio session. The first of my day, and the harderst to get through sometimes. Coffe and a Vanilla Myotropic Shake had me up and out the door with a bit more verve to my step. Off to work my day job at Signature Healthcare. I take all my meals with me to eat at my desk. Then it's off to the gym to work on my arms. I as happy getting in 35lb dumbell curls. I am trying to get my arms a little bigger to be more in proportion, just fine tuning everything. Hour or so later its off for cardio session number two. I spend 25 minutes on the step mill and 35 on the Elliptical machine. At the end I take a few minutes to answer a gym members newbie's questions, I love to help women who are just starting on a new path to fitness.

vault79251
07-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Day 8 MP 2.0 blog cause of contest prep for TEAMU this weekend I can't have protein shakes �������� missing my choc ice cream. So today to help I did a video blog with the help of copeland my guest vidogr

vault79251
07-03-2012, 06:04 PM
ok lets try this again...Day 8 MP 2.0 blog cause of contest prep for TEAMU this weekend I can't have protein shakes �������� missing my choc ice cream. So today to help I did a video blog with the help of copeland my guest videographer and gymnastics phenom Copeland, gf son. I baked gluten free rocky road protein cookies. Copeland really enjoyed doing the videos because he got to eat a bunch of cookies. I always try to think of healthy options for him and his sister but sometimes it doesn't workout too well cause they are EXTREMELY picky. I can remember one time last year when I was prepping for a contest and picked them up from somewhere and I was manipulating water for a show and they saw me eating rice cakes, almond butter and jelly. They want some immediately. With kids you need to lead by example and show them proper food and nutrition choices otherwise they won't know. i had Copeland help me prep the ingredients last night too so it was fun for him.
I also found out last night that I won the Myotrophics photo Spokesperson contest. I am like WOW and SHOCKED!! I entered the contest bugged my friends for votes. I knew by the number of votes that I had advanced into the second round but never thought I would have won the entire contest as a male. i want to first off than God cause nothing is possible without him and I feel this is a blessing for all the sacrifices I have made before. I wanna thank my family and friends for all the support and encouragement along the way. Vince and the Myotrophics crew for giving me an opportunity ilke this, as I sit here I am still in AWE. And Last but not least I wanna thank my trainer Kash Guidry he has been there with diet, training and coaching since last december and I don't think my physique would be where it is with his help. Looking forward to my first time EVER in Las Vegas and this spokesperson contest win will also had a huge bonus to competing at the USAs that same weekend in vegas. Stay tuned
Brant Larose
http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Gluten-Free-Rocky-Road-Cookies-With-Protein-Powder-Food_com-145469 (http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Gluten-Free-Rocky-Road-Cookies-With-Protein-Powder-Food_com-145469?utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=website) http://youtu.be/Pyr0mO4YDrc

Doug Baker
07-03-2012, 10:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gg9qK1vnjA&sns=emI literally was home for about 5 min to grab my daughter and make a shake as I was on the go. I was on hour number 12 of my day and meal number 5. I was tired and needed a quick boost and this was the perfect meal to satisfy my need. While this may not be ideal for someone close to competition, it was perfect for someone like me that is eating clean, needed a meal, and wanted a boost of energy. My recipe was simply this- 1 cup almond milk, 3 scoops physique 2.0, 1 cup frozen mixed berries. Macros- 350cal, 35gcarbs, 40gprotein, 6gfat, 11gsugar. While it might seem like a strange mix, I find it quite delicious. It has the consistency of a frozen treat like a yogurt or ice cream and if you've ever tried a chocolate covered cherry then why not give a chocolate berry a chance. Yummy!!

Jenn Robinson
07-04-2012, 11:33 AM
One bag of Physique 2.0 is gone! Shed a tear.... I'm getting a bit spoiled by getting Ice Cream every night!! I am one lucky chick!

Sheena Ohlig
07-04-2012, 03:00 PM
hey doug, as a University of Memphis Alum....i have to ask...you have a pretty cool shirt on Property of MEMPHIS what?? are you a U of M Tiger?!?!

Sheena Ohlig
07-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey peeps,

Myotropics 2.0 is really coming in handy as a mid a.m. snack and post workout supp....with about 15wks before my next show my goal is to put on clean mass, keep my bf% in check and just make some real quality gains in density and size. Getting used to the fuller weight is kind of challenging for me. As a former track athlete and figure competitor i'm used to maintaining a pretty lean physique and got used to managing my fitness levels based on watching my weight but i'm learning that as a physique competitor it takes a different mind set in order to train properly and make the changes required to compete at the top level. So this off season isnt really an off season but a growth season and i'm trying to make sure i have a solid game plan come October and my pro debut!!

I'm posting a vid of the low carb, myotropics protein almond waffle i made a couple days ago...check me out...

http://youtu.be/kYuaFjh6YP4

vault79251
07-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Day 9 MP 2.0 TeamU 2 days to go...Today was travel day from new orleans international. I found a couple nice people on the way there was a lady in the new orleans concourse C that heated my food up for me. Aslo in the Jetblue terminal at JFK there was a guy at a sports bar that heated and plated it up. I can't thank them enough for keeping me on track. I highly recommend JetBlue airlines very tspacious and also they variety of snack are amazing, not that I could eat any of them but looked at the menu, healthy snack boxes :) Then at my arrival and a rent a car pick up it was off to Powerhouse gym, the East coast mecca, to meet Sadik Hadzovic for shoulders and posing practice.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_9iE1egVXE&feature=colike He help me polish some things I was wondering about with a couple of good tips. Then after nagaviating the street of NYC I came to Newark where I am staying at a condo owned by 2 of my very good friends. Food prep and all is done for the rest of the week and all it is from now is eating and rest and taking in some sights. I plan on having some special guest appearances I wanna add tom. On the agenda tom is picking up my coach at the airport and registering for the show. Show time is set for friday pm Ready to be back on a national stage. Stay tuned
Brant Larose

Bryan Hildebrand
07-05-2012, 07:47 AM
keep them coming. time for me to play catch up after a busy week of travel and family.

Doug Baker
07-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Actually Sheena, we are in the heart and soul of GU (Zag) country. My son didn't want me to get those but they were dirt cheap at TJ Max.

TonyElTigre
07-05-2012, 12:56 PM
This is a great contest and has gotten a great response! Awesome!

Doug Baker
07-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Pretty impressive what Myotropics Physique 2.0 can claim on their packaging. I've been looking at some previous proteins I've used in the past and stopped into a supplement store to look at more. Not a one references the quality control measures taken that Myotropics can claim on their packaging. Take a look at other brands and see if they can make this claim or come with any of these seals. Thanks Myotropics for standing by your product, focusing on a quality and safe product that WILL produce results for it's consumers. As someone who takes pride in what I do no matter what it is, it's nice to find and be using a brand that takes the same pride in the products they produce.
Doug

Corey Hammac
07-05-2012, 11:48 PM
I was a little hesitant to include a shake (especially one with 16g carbs) in my contest prep. BUT a week and a half later, and 1 bag down...im STILL getting leaner AND harder. I will cut the shake out 1 week pre-contest, but i will confidently and happily use it up until that point. My favorite way to use it is in the morning for my gym session. I believe in fasted cardio, and when i work a closing shift, it has me getting home pretty late. So what I've been doing is taking my 2.0 to the gym, slamming it after cardio, then heading straight to weights. It works out absolutely perfect. With the 2.0 within minutes my energy is back up within a short period of time to hit the weights hard!

The beginning of next week I'm going to play around in the kitchen and make some baked goods 2.0. Im thinking PB chocolate oatmeal cookies?? sounds like a tasty idea to me!

Keep hittin it hard guys! and good luck to everyone competing this weekend!

Conrad
07-06-2012, 05:28 PM
I was a little hesitant to include a shake (especially one with 16g carbs) in my contest prep. BUT a week and a half later, and 1 bag down...im STILL getting leaner AND harder. I will cut the shake out 1 week pre-contest, but i will confidently and happily use it up until that point. My favorite way to use it is in the morning for my gym session. I believe in fasted cardio, and when i work a closing shift, it has me getting home pretty late. So what I've been doing is taking my 2.0 to the gym, slamming it after cardio, then heading straight to weights. It works out absolutely perfect. With the 2.0 within minutes my energy is back up within a short period of time to hit the weights hard!

The beginning of next week I'm going to play around in the kitchen and make some baked goods 2.0. Im thinking PB chocolate oatmeal cookies?? sounds like a tasty idea to me!

Keep hittin it hard guys! and good luck to everyone competing this weekend!
Its great to listen to your body but make sure its not giving you mix signs!..lol you dont have much time left.

I have been slamming down the myotropic. What confuses A LOT of people is the amount of different protein powders that are available on the market today. Its difficult to find a truly good protein that delivers with great taste. Myotropics has succeed my expectations.

The shakes have been very smooth, sweet, rich, and has a soft, smooth texture to them. The vast majority of shakes dont give that which has great potential to drive customers away.

My wife has been cooking cookies and making these "protein ball" with almond butter that are out of this world.

She is making pancakes tomorrow with the remaining amount left that I have....I kind of dont want to share anymore!

chrisdilorenzo
07-06-2012, 11:46 PM
http://youtu.be/tVCHGJ7VJyU

chrisdilorenzo
07-06-2012, 11:49 PM
http://youtu.be/sJKKlUv4ZUw

chrisdilorenzo
07-07-2012, 12:10 AM
http://youtu.be/-SDKtQ5tGis

chrisdilorenzo
07-07-2012, 12:12 AM
http://youtu.be/UKMdK6tJGuo

chrisdilorenzo
07-07-2012, 12:14 AM
http://youtu.be/S8ccxkJgW34

chrisdilorenzo
07-07-2012, 12:26 AM
http://youtu.be/OZePhBNcyBI

chrisdilorenzo
07-07-2012, 12:29 AM
http://youtu.be/dhmgtfugptk

Doug Baker
07-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Good luck to everyone competing in Team U and the Chicago Pro. I'm just relaxing on the beach today with my wifey. Don't forget to take a moment and reflect on and be thankful for the many blessings we all have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mIrWmPySrk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Doug Baker
07-07-2012, 12:50 PM
So I forgot my sunglasses at home and stopped by a C-store to grab a cheap pair. How come none of you told me to take off the UV label on the lens before I posted my video? Lol.
Doug

vault79251
07-07-2012, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWoZgTymtg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mp2.0 video blog sat am before finals at teamU in NJ got to see some of the myotrophics family and got in the first callout of 4 waiting for what tonight's has to offer..breakfast shake MP 2.0, oatmeal and almond butter

Brant Larose

Corey Hammac
07-07-2012, 10:53 PM
well brant just won the overall at team U. and he used the physique 2.0...coincidence?!?! I THINK NOT!!! lol

Doug Baker
07-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Enoyed the lake today with the family and some friends. I had to post a video of my boy cliff jumping. You can hear the skeptical wife in the background and the dad that is saying get it done already. We just got home and are exhausted from a day in the sun. I know it sounds rough but 100 degrees depletes you pretty quick. I will be making my usual before bed treat of Chocoloate Myotropics Physique 2.0, Almond Milk, 1-2TBSP Adaams Peanut Butter and some Ice. I have really been enjoying this treat in the evenings especially after a long day in the sun. Monday I have therapy on my shoulder and will try to hit the gym after. I have been away from the gym for over 2 weeks now and it is killing me. I know that last week I stated my intent to start back up, but it just didn't feel right. I have been pretty scared this last week thinking I might be heading down the surgery path but today it seems a little better. I have been really frustrated as it stemmed from me being careless in the gym trying to show up the boy. It's very important to train smart and KNOW your body. This is very true in the supplement world as well. Don't be careless with the stuff you put in your body. Go with a quality brand, with proven results, that isn't careless in their products either. Myotropics all the way baby!!! Congrats again to Brant Larose. My goal is to be on the national scene within the next year.
Doug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBj9lVg0_s

Sheena Ohlig
07-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Congrats to Brant for earning his IFBB Pro card while taking the overall in men's physique at Team U this weekend. Too bad I didn't catch up with him for MP2.0 blogger's pic ;-) I had an awesome time helping out backstage and seeing a few of my friends compete, was even more awesome being there in person to witness a couple turn pro!! What an amazing feeling!! It's still surreal to me and I'm just super excited to compete again!!

This week was a solid week of performance on training and dieting...I have to give credit where credit is due and I admit that MP2.0 has made it so much easier to stay on track with my clean eating... It's like when u start off on a good note with a 2.0 breakfast shake you don't wanna ruin the streak. Currently I take my 2.0 after a.m. cardio and again after my weight training which is usually in the afternoon or evening and I've been slipping an extra scoop into my late morning cup o'joe which tastes freaking awesome!!

This wknd I made the trip up to north jersey for team u... I stayed overnight Friday and Saturday and 2.0 came in mighty handy during the time I was backstage and stuck with no pre-prepped food since my room didnt have aicrowave and the fridge was busted everything I brought with me froze and quite frankly wasn't very palatable once unthawed....A peanut butter oatmeal shake for breakfast instead of room service def saved me a boatload of $$ and was a quick meal while helping Stacy Simons prep her girls backstage.

So now that a new week is starting and I had the pleasure of being in the house for such a great show and witnessing first hand such awesome competitors I'm even more amped to get back on the good foot and prepare to bring the noise for my pro debut!!

Jenn Robinson
07-09-2012, 04:04 PM
I packed my Myotropics Vanilla Ice Cream protein powder with me to Chicago.... And BOY am I glad I did!! After an entire day (felt like an enitre day) of traveling in extreme heat conditions I was so tired and so hungry when I finally got to my hotel room that all I could do was get some hotel ice and some very cold water and whip up a shake.... I drank it slowly as I went through the channels on the TV... Sports, News, kids shows, figures....

The shake kept me full thoughout the night and it was a great tasting night cap before bed.

I saw some of the RX Muscle crew at the show Wings of Strength as I walked around with my Medusa rollers in my hair.... I swear, regular hotel guests must have thought I was a complete lunatic.... Oh well, they would be only half right ( I am a bit crazy at times)

The show played out well. I got 5th place out of a very tough line up!

Now I'm home and revamping my training and nutrition program to prep for the next one!! You will see me back on stage in a little while!

I am switching up the nutrition but keeping meal #1 and my final meal before bed as the myotropic shake... The macros are on point for my needs at those times.

thompsont
07-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Back from the Chicago Pro and placed 10th. Now my feet are wet and I am ready to go and even more driven. As tiring as it is to be on contest prep, it is great to have a routine to follow. It really helps to be able to be on automatic pilot when you are tired. My new morning favorite is Coffee wiht Mytotropic Pancakes. Today at work was crazy hectic so I decided to do a shake instead of one of my meals, it was just that hectic, so it's great to be able to do a shake and go. This time it was the Vanilla Ice Cream, hwat a treat for my taste buds. Smooth and sweet, just the thing for when your are rushed but still need to feed your body high quality protein. Work clothes off, sneakers on and it's time for leg day. The majority of my leg workouts are classics, lots of squats and lunges. I was so excited to see another Kentuckian on the blog, Corey Hammac. Watch for Corey and I to post soon.

Doug Baker
07-09-2012, 11:03 PM
So jacked to get back in the gym today. I started off the morning with a therapy session that pretty much destroyed my shoulder in a good way. I should have probably went home after that, but I drove straight to the gym and waited for my kids to join me for an attempt at a chest workout. As I waited I drank a MP 2.0 shake and started with some core work. It felt so good to be back in my home away from home. When my kids showed up we all did chest together. Me, my 18yr old son, and my 14 yr old daughter. I love my kids dearly and am so blessed to have them in my life. The workout went well. I was a little tentative but just wanted to be moving some weight again and really control my range of motion while maximizing each contraction. We picked 4 different exercises and I stuck with 4 sets of each and tried to hit the 15-20 rep range. The shake helped tremendously as I felt great and had a good burn and pump going. The shoulder is pretty sore tonight and I hope I didn't push it too far. Thank you once again Myotropics for the shake. I'm really enjoying this product and am blessed to be apart of this. Sometimes life can hit us with many challenges and obstacles. At times we probably think why me? If we all just take a step back and look around we would all realize how blessed and unique each and everyone of us truly are. Have a good night everyone.
Doug

Bryan Hildebrand
07-10-2012, 12:24 AM
great words guys!

Doug Baker
07-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Lots of people care about you, but nobody should care about YOU more than you do! Believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, believe in your goals, and most importantly care about all these things and be passionate in all that you do. Care about what you put in your body also. I don't care what people say. Everyone likes to come up with a theory that staying fit is 80% nutrition or 70% nutrition. Maybe they say it's 50/50 with nutrition and exercise. I believe its 100% nutrition, it's 100% training, it's giving 100% in all that you do. Care about yourself and what you put in your body. Myotropics Physique 2.0 is where it's at people. Get on board!
Doug

chrisdilorenzo
07-12-2012, 10:20 PM
http://youtu.be/7iDKv0NKYKM

vault79251
07-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Internet has been down so it has been hard to blog. I just got back from teamU on Tuesday and won first and A class and the overall winning my pro card into Ifbb. I have a couple recipes I have used with mytrophics but were unable to post them so here they are everyone try them out and let me know.

Reeses Pieces Shake
Ingredients:
1 cup plain almond milk
1 cup egg beaters
1 heaping tbsp peter pan honey roasted peanut butter
3 scoops chocolate myotrophics physique 2.0
2 tablespoons hazlenut extract
Blend For 30-40

Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffle
Ingredients:
2 scoop myotrophics physiques 2.0
1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
16 ounces plain almond milk
1/2 cup ice cubes

Peanut Brittle Protein Shake
Ingredients:
2 scoops mytrophics physiques 2.0
1 tbsp sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix, dry
1 tbsp natural peanut butter, chunky
8 oz cold water or plain almond milk
3-6 ice cubes
Directions:
Add all ingredients to blender, blend, and serve. I like to add the peanut butter in last so it stays a little chunky, just like the peanut brittle it is replacing.

I have a couple planned for the rest of the weekend hit me up on twitter, fb and let me know what you think Ifbb pro brant Larose

Sheena Ohlig
07-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Hey peeps, its been almost a week since my last post...crazy busy with training clients, booking meetings and developing my website (coming soon!!) however, that didnt keep me from kicking my own @s$ getting my mind right for my pro debut. I haven't quite settled on a show for sure yet, i want to do what i can to grow and improve my conditioning.

I'm excited to have picked up a new training regimen and I have made some real quality gains in the last 3wks!! I plan on putting out some film of me actually training, so keep your eyes peeled. I can actually say training has been fun lately since jr's in the sense that my diet isnt super boring and i'm eating more to grow than to diet down...I'm taking full advantage of this now as i know it will soon change come contest prep. What i'm looking forward to is utilizing MP2.0 throughout the entire process being that its a super complex and quality protein with more to offer than your everyday protein powders it works from several angles and mostly it will be my saving grace with its awesome dessert like flavor.

What i've noticed lately is that its also easy on the tummy!! I usually have a hard time with the protein powders and supps which come to light right about now a few weeks into use but this is very "use friendly".

I have to admit although i'm enjoying my summer of growth i cant wait to get back into show shape!! Having attended Team U, seeing all the competitors and being in the atmosphere of the show it just reinforced how much i truly enjoy and look forward to stepping on stage and pushing myself to be better and continue improving.

pics and vids coming soon!!

peace
Sheena O.

The Prodigy
07-15-2012, 07:58 PM
I can vouch that this stuff was INSANELY good!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSK2ZlqLIFg

Jenn Robinson
07-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Just got back from ym trip to Parris Island and I must say that the Myotropics protein powder faired nicely! First, the zip pouch bag was great to put in my carry on bag.... I only wish that the zip locking part had a color change or something so I ould be positive that it was 100% closed.... So I wouldn't have a bit of 'white powder' dusted throughout my bag.
But it was pretty nice to easily break out hte bag at the ATL airport and whip up a great shake between flights.... I completely hate long flights, I feel trapped... I have to get out!
Also, the plastic bag instead of the xtra large tub for the medium sized amount of protein inside was great for travel!! Perfectly Portable!
I have been toting it to and from my office every day but, let's keep it real, a girl's got to eat, so I would tote a rolling cooler if necessary.... But the zippered plastic soft side bag was great to pack and go!
While everyone else was stuffing their faces with .... airport crapola... I stayed within my macros with Myotropics!
Now its back on the kitchen counter....

vinceandrich
07-16-2012, 03:07 AM
That's pretty darn cute...

Ha. Funny.

thompsont
07-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Took the week off trying to decide wether another show is in my future for the year. Even though I had a break from the dieting and the gym, I never took a break from my Myotropic Shakes. They have now become the staple in my daily routine that I will never break. I have had many ask at work what I am drinking as they look to me for diet answers and nutrion advice. I have explained that this protein is just not for the fitness buffs but for the normal everyday person looking to be healthier. Alot of the women at my work have taken to the shakes as meal replacements and love it. I am glad that there is a product out there like Myotoropics that I can have no issues recommending.

Doug Baker
07-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Ok, so this is my attempt at combining some clips of me doing my back workout today. It's a little bit shaky but not too bad for my first time. You have to love the 50 Cent / Disco Inferno/ Put your Back into It playing in the background. I thought this was pretty creative doing back and all. So this is just some highlights of me hitting the gym today. I also did a little tribute to the ladies on the blog at the beginning of the video. My total workout looked like this:

Deadlifts: 2 warm up sets and 14 working sets of - 16,16,14,14,12,12,10,10,8,8,10,12,14,16 (Not sure what I was thinking here....I haven't even done deadlifts since probably last August. For some reason I just got in the mood to kill it)

T-Bar rows- 4 sets of 12

Widegrip Pull Downs - 3 sets of 10-16

Then I finished with 2 different AB exercises for 3 sets of 15-20.

I hope everyone has a great week and keep on living fit everyone!

http://youtu.be/iLUbOUYCJf0

Corey Hammac
07-17-2012, 12:43 AM
still using the shakes, still loving them, still getting leaner. More to come tomorrow!!

Jenn Robinson
07-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Last night after the gym, I made a wonderful new Myotropics shake...

2 scoops Myotropics Vanilla
1/4 cup canned Pumpkin
2 tablespoons sugar free fat free Jello Cheesecake pudding DRY
Couple of ice cubes
Water
Blend ( I have that Magic Bullet mini blender)

Wonderful! And it tastes like rich pumpkin cheesecake!

Conrad
07-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Does it mean anything that I couldn't find my last bag of the myotropics and then come to find it, its in my wife gym bag! Lol ooo we had a talk

WeB
07-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Great work everyone! !

Doug Baker
07-18-2012, 04:13 PM
A few more days left this week until I start vacation. We do a big family camping trip every year the last week of July. I am definitely looking forward to the relaxation. My wife is stressing as she is prepping for a show but with some organization, planning, and lots of Myotropics pancakes in the cooler, I know she'll do great. I will be kicking back and finalizing some goals for myself. My thoughts right now are to start off August comitted to 3 shows in 2013. I want to hit a couple big stages so I'm thinking of competing in Physique at the Arnold Classic in early March, then hitting a local show towards the end of April and then a national show a little later...possibly Team U. My wife and I would love to experience the atmosphere at the Arnold and we've always wanted to go to NY so this I believe would be an incredible journey if I can put it all together. This journey would not be complete without my new training partner MP 2.0. Almost finished with 4 weeks of use with this product and it's far and away the most complete protein product I've ever used. It has been the best product for my digestive system and I am addicted to my shake of almond milk, chocolate MP 2.0, and Adams PB. The product mixes great and has outstanding flavor. Thanks again Myotropics and RX Muscle for this unique opportunity. It's been a blast and really inspiring getting to learn about the other bloggers and their various journey's and stories. As always, I feel blessed everyday. Stay the course everyone. You are all AWESOME!!!

chrisdilorenzo
07-18-2012, 09:54 PM
this sounds delish!!! def gonna make me some ;)

Corey Hammac
07-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Chocolate PB oatmeal Cookies:

3/4 cup Oats
3 egg whites
2 tbsp Natural PB
2 scoops Chocolate Myotropics Physique 2.0
1 packet stevia
2 Tbsp Walden farms Caramel Syrup

Mix all ingredients (excluding caramel syrup and stevia) in a bowel and place on non-stick baking sheet.
place in oven at 300 degrees for 10-15 min (until they pass the toothpick test). Remove from oven and sprinkle stevia over the cookies while hot (when they cool this will turn the stevia into a glaze, and then drizzle caramel syrup over cookies.

ENJOY!! ~50g carbs ~50g protein ~15g GOOD fat ~100% AMAZING

Bryan Hildebrand
07-19-2012, 01:55 AM
those sound awesome. I am a cookie fiend. the Cookie Monster ain't got shit on me!

I will PM you my address for you to send a few batches right over...

Corey Hammac
07-19-2012, 11:28 AM
in this heat, itll be like they are fresh out of the oven when fedex delivers them!! lol

Bryan Hildebrand
07-19-2012, 02:08 PM
its been a bit cool here this year. only a few days above 100. 95 today. still waiting on my package!

Corey Hammac
07-21-2012, 01:51 AM
i would like to officially announce that if you use 12oz of silk unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and 3 scoops of chocolate 2.0...its by FAR the most glorious/amazing/mouth-gasm-inducing shake of all time. I will never use water again...or any other chocolate MRP...no matter what happens with me and myotropics...they have a life long user. :p

Jenn Robinson
07-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Been playing around with the protein again and here is my Myotropics Vanilla Ice Cream Ice Cream recipe. I will also put a few add-ons at the bottom if you want to spice it up!

Start with 2 egg whites. Use a hand blender to whip the egg whites into peaks (I didn't really get peaks but the egg whites did get firmer)

Mix in 2 scoops of Myotropics Vanilla Ice Cream protein powder. Blend with the blender. TIP: Use a deep bowl, the protein powder is so light that it can make a bit of a mess with the hand blender.

If you want you can add :
a packet of sweetener (use hand blender)

Unsweetened coconut and a bit of coconut food flavoring (hand blender for the liquid flavoring but mix by hand for the shavings)

Cinnamon (hand blender)

Frozen Berries (Mix by hand)

OK. Now that you have added or not.... pour the whole thing in a shallow tupperware container. The more shallow the container, the faster the mix will freeze and become ice cream). After about 2 hours, check on it.

Voila! You scream! I scream! We ALL scream for Myotropics Ice Cream!

PS.... Eat it! If you keep it in the freezer too long it will become ROCK HARD and hard to eat!

Jenn Robinson
07-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Another little ditty I came up with this morning substitutes Myotropics Protein Powder to make a faux frappuccino!

Make your coffee. I like flavored coffee…. It smells soooo good! Recently using Black Forrest Cake flavored coffee, Yummy!

In your coffee cup mix with a spoon:
½ a scoop of Myotropics Protein Powder (vanilla or chocolate)
2 tablespoons of powdered milk
1-2 packets of sweetener
2-3 tablespoons of water

Add coffee.
If you want, you can also add crushed ice and blend. I like mine HOT!!!

Note: Hot water or coffee does not mix well with protein powder so mix the protein powder with room temp water to avoid lumps!

Doug Baker
07-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Whats going on everyone. These last few days and the days to come are a little difficult for me. We are on our annual camping trip and trying to eat clean can be very difficult with all the typical junk food around. While I am not in contest prep and don't have to be perfect I am still trying to be good and also support my wife who is in contest prep. With a little planning on your summer vacation you too can stay fit amongst all the temptations. While the majority of our group is enjoying some Bailys and coffee, Eggs,bacon, muffins, and hashbrowns. I'm sitting by the morning campfire enjoying my cup of coffee with 1 scoop MP 2.0 and some Chocolate MP 2.0 coffee cake. I also had a couple egg whites. The convenience of the packaging makes it really easy to pack this in a bag or suitcase while being out of town. I hope everyone has a great day. While Phil Heath might be considered "The Gift", all of us are blessed with many different gifts. Use these gifts on a daily basis to make an impact on other people and all that you do. Myotropics Physique 2.0 is one of the gifts I'm enjoying this week. Thank you Myotropics and RX Muscle.
Doug

Doug Baker
07-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Here is the recipe I used for my chocolate protein coffe cake. This recipe. Thank you Jamie Eason.

Ingredients:

1/4cup Truvia
2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups oat flour*
*2 scoops chocolate Myotropics Physique 2.0 protein
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup Truvia
2 egg whites
1 cup unsweetened almond milk*
1/3 cup or 1 4oz jar of baby food applesauce and ¼ cup low sugar vanilla yogurt (optional)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 X 8 inch Pyrex dish with non-stick spray.

In small bowl combine: (set aside)
1/4 cup Truvia
2 tsp cinnamon

In a large bowl combine: (whisk together)
1 1/2 cups oat flour + 2 scoops chocolate MP 2.0 protein
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup Truvia

In a medium bowl combine: (whisk together & add to lrg bowl)
2 egg whites
1 cup unsweetened almond milk*
1/3 cup or 1 4oz jar of baby food applesauce and ¼ cup low sugar vanilla yogurt (optional)

Pour a shallow layer of batter into the loaf pan (about 1/4 of the batter).

Sprinkle heavily with half of the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining batter & cinnamon/sugar on top.

Draw a knife through the batter to marble. Bake for 24 to 28 min. Let cool for 10 min. Bread will be dense.

Bryan Hildebrand
07-24-2012, 02:21 PM
I will PM you my address so you can send me some!

The Prodigy
07-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Check out LaDrissa Bonivel using Physique 2.0 protein to make the BEST tasting pudding! I could not believe how good it was!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To7OEpXRnQo&feature=plcp

Jenn Robinson
07-25-2012, 11:23 AM
I made a protein cake this morning too!

In a deep bowl:
2 scoops Myotropic Vanilla Protein Powder
2 teaspoons Flax Seed
1 tsp Vanilla Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding mix (dry)
1tsp baking powder
1 packet of sweetner

Mix the dry ingredients with a hand blender.

In a separate bowl:

2 egg whites
1/3 cup water

Mix with hand blender.

Pour the liquid mixture into the powder and continue with the hand blender until everything is blended.

Shallow tupperware (I swear, I use tupperware for EVERYTHING!). Spray with non-stick cooking spray.

Pour the mixture into the tupperware. The thinner, the better.

Microwave 2 minutes. Voila! CAKE!

Frosting?? In a small tupperware bowl (How did you guess, tupperware?) Peanut Butter/almond butter of your choice and protein powder. Mix with fork until it is 'whipped together'.

When your cake cools. Add the frosting!

Bryan Hildebrand
07-25-2012, 05:19 PM
I am expecting some serious treats in my mailbox now. cake? damn...

Doug Baker
07-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Today is our last morning of camping and then back to civilization. I have my 20 yr reunion this weekend and then Monday is the start on new goals. I'm looking forward to the balance of 2012 and a strong 2013. The goal is to hit a national stage and talking with the family Team U seems like a good fit as the family would like to see New York and the timing is right with the kids schedule. I will hit about a couple shows before that point. Today I'm sitting in the camping circle watching people eat muffins, German sausage, and eggs. With a microwave on board my sister-in-laws trailer I'm having my oatmeal with some protein. I used chocolate because I didn't have vanilla, but here is how I would make it.
Doug

Protein Oatmeal

Ingredients-
1cup oats
1/2 - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup blueberries*
1 scoop Myotropics Physique 2.0 Vanilla protein
Directions-
Microwave oatmeal and almond milk*
for 2-3 minutes depending on desired consistency*
Thoroughly mix protein and then mix in blueberries.*

Doug Baker
07-26-2012, 10:58 PM
It's very humbling to me when people come to me at the gym and ask for advice. Like I've said before, I'm not a trainer, or nutritionist but I am passionate in all that I do and take pride in helping other people. Most recently I've committed to helping 3 people attain their goal of competing in their 1st physique competition. All 3 will be competing at Night of Champions in Spokane on Sept 22. I am going to help them with their nutrition, training, and posing. I am not charging them for this as this lifestyle is my passion and this presents a whole new challenge and opportunity for me. I am using this as an opportunity to further learn and educate myself and others. I am a firm believer in that there is only 1 person that can tell you that you can't do something. That person is you yourself. Believe in all that you do and anything is achievable. By the way, my 3 new clients will be introduced to Myotropics during this process.
Doug

LANCE ADAM
07-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Check out LaDrissa Bonivel using Physique 2.0 protein to make the BEST tasting pudding! I could not believe how good it was!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To7OEpXRnQo&feature=plcp

oh my goodness! do u have the recipe list?

chrisdilorenzo
07-26-2012, 11:36 PM
http://youtu.be/RvabXYuMyCo

The Prodigy
07-27-2012, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fsDIQZvedY&feature=plcp

Doug Baker
07-27-2012, 09:47 PM
I just wanted to give thanks to Bryan, Vince, JC, David, Myotropics, RX Muscle and everyone else involved that made this possible. This was a great opportunity for all of us and I am humbled that I was selected to represent your product for a month. This is an excellent product with great results. Whatever happens after all of this, I can assure you it's not a good by from me but rather a good journey or an until we meet again. I have big goals for myself and others through the next year and I look forward to Myotropics being apart of my journey. I would cherish the opportunity to be apart of your team and represent your product. I would do it ethically and with the upmost professionalism. Regardless, I know we will cross paths again and this isn't the last you've heard from me. I wish all of you and everyone the best of success in all that you do. Remember that only "you" can say you can't do something. Sometimes even minor setbacks help you to take giant strides forward. Keep working towards all your dreams and remember if you believe you will achieve.

Thanks so much!!
Doug Baker

Corey Hammac
07-27-2012, 11:04 PM
So here is my wrap up of my new favorite product. Seeing as I am unbiased on products, and love throwing a crap product under the bus, it should mean a little something that i genuinely recommend this product to friends, clients, and i use it EVERYDAY as part of my contest prep. I also plan on continuing its use in my off season as i know it will make life (and staying shredded) 10 times easier. This is one company that is truly out there to BETTER the industry and I know they will do BIG things. I'm just proud that i could be a small part of it with this process! It gets my stamp of approval! Next up...we are gonna need 50lb drums of this stuff for sale!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTkpJ00roUU&feature=g-upl

chrisdilorenzo
07-28-2012, 03:42 PM
http://youtu.be/WaKPXDoACoI

chrisdilorenzo
07-28-2012, 03:43 PM
http://youtu.be/F3pj07wv4n8

Bryan Hildebrand
07-30-2012, 02:11 PM
and.... it's a wrap.

I want to thank all of our bloggers for their participation and creativity with the use of Myotropics Physique 2.0. Having tried it alongside these guys I can honestly tell at first, I didn't think I was going to like it. The consistency was thick and it had a smell I couldn't place. Nothing bad, I just couldn't place it.

I was using milk to supplement my caloric intake and when I switched to water, boom! It made all the difference. Creamy but not thick, and it was chocolate ice cream (something I just don't eat) and that's why I couldn't place it.

Thank you to Vince Andrich and Scott Connelly for supporting our contest here and thanks to all of these awesome bloggers. I am going to leave this thread here a bit longer so people can read and see the awesome videos you all came up with.

Our winner will receive product and swag from Myotropics as well as a full write up on the Myotropics website detailing their experience and who they are as an athlete, their goals and expectations for their pursuits.

Thansk again everybody and stay tuned for our announcement to who the winner is... right here!

Conrad
07-30-2012, 07:56 PM
and.... it's a wrap.
Bryan, thank you. I TRULY enjoyed the Myotropics and WILL be a user of the product.

vinceandrich
08-04-2012, 04:52 AM
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank all of the dedicated athletes who “mixed it up” in the Myotropics Physique 2.0 Test-Drive Creative Communication Contest. The level of participation and unique commentary was extraordinary, and I hope you truly enjoyed the product as much as you’ve stated publicly.

All your hard work made it difficult to choose a clear cut winner, so we have one 1st place and one runner-up. The winner is Doug Baker who will receive a 2 months supply of Myotropics products, T-Shirts as well as a full write up on our website about your experiences and pursuits.

The runner-up is Corey Hammock who will receive a one month supply of Myotropics products, T-Shirts and a small write up on our site.

Doug and Corey will be contacted shortly by Maria Ciccone, the Myotropics Athlete Representative.

Sincerely,

Vince Andrich

Myotropics

LANCE ADAM
08-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Great job everyone!

Doug Baker
08-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks so much for this opportunity. I had a blast and truly enjoyed the product. I'm looking forward to the results to come with continued use and my dedication to this sport. I wish everyone in this thread the best of success in all that you do.
Doug

Corey Hammac
08-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I know the blog is over...BUT... Wanted to say that the physique 2.0 was used 2 times a day religiously for my contest prep. The results of that contest = I won the overall! Thanks guys this stuff is officially PROVEN!

chrisdilorenzo
08-06-2012, 10:56 PM
congrats guys!! great job corey