PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NPC/IFBB Pittsburgh Championships

Big Dave Smith
04-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Just wondering who's competing?

I was supposed to do the show, but got into a bad car accident. I'll be there hanging out looking for good people and good times. If anybody would like to catch a workout or hit the town, I'll be there Friday morning through Sunday evening visiting family. There's a great old school bodybuilding gym called Fitness Factory (I think?) that I visited last time while in town. I'm still prepping for two shows in June, so if you train hard, let's see what you've got!

If you're competing or just visiting, post up here. It'd be great to meet some people. The show is going to be huge. I wish I could be a part of it this year.

Good luck everybody!

Kim McGuire
04-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Just wondering who's competing?

I was supposed to do the show, but got into a bad car accident. I'll be there hanging out looking for good people and good times. If anybody would like to catch a workout or hit the town, I'll be there Friday morning through Sunday evening visiting family. There's a great old school bodybuilding gym called Fitness Factory (I think?) that I visited last time while in town. I'm still prepping for two shows in June, so if you train hard, let's see what you've got!

If you're competing or just visiting, post up here. It'd be great to meet some people. The show is going to be huge. I wish I could be a part of it this year.

Good luck everybody!

hey big man, hope you're ok....sorry bout the car accident. you still shooting for one of the indy shows? i'm supposed to judge anderson and indy, so i'm sure i'll see you at some point.

at the pittsburgh show look for seth feroce in hw's. dude's sick!

hope you are recovering and are doing well.

jsfitnessking
04-24-2009, 08:08 PM
yea everyone watch out for seth i see him from time to time in my local gym in pittsburgh. the guys is insane. he's gonna really turn some heads