PDA

View Full Version : Omega-3 eggs

way too
04-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Every time I start eating alot of these, i feel like I gain muscle. I'm puting em in shakes and everything lately, eating like 12-18 a day.

Bennny
04-15-2009, 09:03 PM
I read in a different thread that you weren't suppose to fry them. What if you fry them with just a little bit of Pam in the pan?

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-15-2009, 09:49 PM
I read in a different thread that you weren't suppose to fry them. What if you fry them with just a little bit of Pam in the pan?

Unless your diet is 100%, I don't think frying the little buggers is going to make much of a difference.

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-15-2009, 09:57 PM
Every time I start eating alot of these, i feel like I gain muscle. I'm puting em in shakes and everything lately, eating like 12-18 a day.

Ditto. Not sure why though, I feel the same way after eatting steak.

I love the rich taste of them also. I even managed to get my GF to eat them and she hates eggs. For some reason they go very very well with bacon in a cheat meal!

Frosty
04-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Eggs contain lots of cholesterol which may support testosterone levels. They also contain lots of arachidonic acid which helps build muscle. Plus it's loaded with vitamins and minerals and additional fat from yolks helps support test levels as well.

The yolks are best raw, in my opinion. if you cook them just don't cook the shit out of them scrambled on high heat!

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Eggs contain lots of cholesterol which may support testosterone levels. They also contain lots of arachidonic acid which helps build muscle. Plus it's loaded with vitamins and minerals and additional fat from yolks helps support test levels as well.

The yolks are best raw, in my opinion. if you cook them just don't cook the shit out of them scrambled on high heat!

I can't stand over cooked eggs. Yokes have to still be a bit runny.

I seem to break out with pimples a lot more also, not surface ones but big ones from the blood. I can always tell when my test is spiking for a few days, but this.

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-16-2009, 12:08 AM

Haven't the O3 eggs had all the trans fats removed and the good sources of fats increased, so eatting them wont increase you cholesterol?

Frosty
04-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Haven't the O3 eggs had all the trans fats removed and the good sources of fats increased, so eatting them wont increase you cholesterol?

If there are any naturally occurring trans fats, I'm not worried about those. Beef has trans fat and so does dairy, and CLA is a natural trans fat that has health benefits. It's the man-made shit you gotta stay away from.

There are more omega-3 fats in omega-3 eggs. Regular eggs are very very heavily omega-6 dominant. That may affect cholesterol in some people, but omega-3 eggs are just healthier all around. Even the regular store eggs contain a lot of choline which helps the body process fat and cholesterol.

BigJD69
04-16-2009, 01:21 AM
I always eat the Omega Eggs!

big.poppa.pump
04-16-2009, 03:19 AM
I think they taste a hell of a lot better the regular eggs for some reason, plus they are just barely a lil more than reg eggs, so I always try to get the omegas.

fits
04-16-2009, 04:57 AM

I started eating eggs allot again recently but I got sick of them fast! Are you having them raw in shakes or microwaving them for 20/30 seconds first?