PDA

View Full Version : anavar, primo and winny

tammyp
04-16-2009, 08:04 AM
i thought i would list the most common compounds for women and stick this thread I copied and pasted this from isteroids.com

Anavar ( Oxandrolone )

Anavar (oxandrolone) is not very toxic, not very androgenic, mildly anabolic, and pretty mild on the body's HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis). Those are its 4 major points, and I'd like to examine each one a bit further; as usual, gym-rumors and internet conjecture has made this steroid the subject of many misconceptions.
Anavar Dosage

The following dose pertains to men only: Due to its being a mild steroid in every sense of the word, high amounts of Anavar dosage are needed. It binds reasonably well to the AR, but pretty high doses are still needed and I would never suggest doing less than 20mgs/day. In fact, 20-80mgs are needed to start halting AIDS related wasting(1) and recovering weight for burn victims (2) so that's the range I'd recommend keeping your dosages in concerning this compound. Personally, I'd use 100mgs/day if I were ever going to try this stuff. Any less than this amount (20-100mgs) would be a waste. For women, however, I think 2.5-10mgs/day would suffice. Virilation is not a concern with this compound, as it is only very mildly androgenic (3). Water retention is also virtually nil with it.

Although Anavar is an oral steroid, and has been alpha-alkylated to survive oral ingestion and the first pass through the liver, it's still relatively mild in that respect too..., the unique chemical configuration of oxandrolone both confers a resistance to liver metabolism as well as noticable anabolic activity. It would also appear that Anavar appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects (jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasias and neoplasms) typically attributed to the C17alpha-alkylated AASs. (17) Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds (7), or to improve respiratory function (18). Both of these novel properties could make it a good choice for in-season use for boxers, Mixed Martial Arts competitors, and other such athletes.
Anavar and Fat Loss

Now here's some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat loss properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what we'd call a "fat-burning steroid". Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. In addition, weight gained with anavar may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but you'll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If you're regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent. Check this chart out:

Absolute change in total fat mass (A) and trunk fat (B) by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry from baseline to study week 12 (solid bars) and from baseline to study week 24 (open bars) in the placebo (n = 12) and the oxandrolone (n = 20) study groups. Values are means ' SE. *Significant decrease from baseline, P < 0.001. Significant difference between study groups for change in fat mass from 0 to 12 wk, P < 0.001. (15)(8)
Anavar Cycles

Keep in mind this is all without any Post-Cycle-Therapy, and without any change in diet or training! And although many of the studies done on oxandrolone use elderly men or young boys as the test subjects, some evidence suggests that many of the effects of oxandrolone are not age dependant (11). If you are following the typical "time on = time off" protocol, this means you can lose a bunch of fat during your time on, then keep most (if not all) of it off until your next cycle. That makes it a great drug for athletes who are drug tested and need to be clean for their season, yet need to keep the fat/weight they lost on their cycle off& I'm thinking about wrestlers and other weight-class athletes. Anavar is also the clear choice for a "spring-cutting" cycle, to look great at the beach and you can use it up until the summer starts, and then keep the fat off during the entire beach season!

Anavar is great for strength and cutting purposes, but not for bulking or a lot of weight gain. In other words, what I'm saying is that everything you gain will be solid. Personally I am leaning towards a theory which basically purports that the more solid your gains are, the more you'll keep (percentage-wise). It makes sense, when you think about it; people make a lot of weight gains on the highly water-retentive steroids (Dbol, A50, long estered testosteones, etc. ), but lose the greatest percentage of their gains afterwards. The same seems to be opposite for the steroids which cause less (or no) water retention (Anavar, Primo, Winstrol, etc& ).

So why else may you keep such a high proportion of what you gained on anavar? Well, I think it may be due to it's relatively light impact on the HPTA, which brings me to my final point; Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA, especially at lower doses (unlike testosterone, which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose). This could be due, at least partly, to the fact that Anavar doesn't aromatize (convert to estrogen).

Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly (12)(13)(14) as you may have guessed, and LH will even experience a "rebound" effect when you stop using anavar (3) If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range (5).

Thus, Anavar may even be ideal for use in bridges between cycles, (at very low doses under 10mgs perhaps), or as previously mentioned, for cutting/strength cycles at 50-100mgs.
How to Buy Anavar

It's relatively high cost is its only major drawback when you buy Anavar. Tablets can typically sell in Mexico or on the black market for up to a dollar (1USD) per 10mgs. Many black market dealers or Underground Labs, however offer capsules, liquid form (or in some cases, even their own brand of tabs) for substantially less money than the legit pharmaceutical versions, or even veterinary versions found overseas.
Anavar Profile

[17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one]
Molecular Weight: 306.4442
Formula: C19H30O3
Melting Point: 235 238 Celcius
Manufacturer: BTG, SPA, Originally Searle (1964)
Effective dose: (Men)20-100mgs/day (or .125mg/kg~bdywt); (Women) 2.5-20mgs.day
Active Life: 8-12 hours
Detection Time: 3 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24

tammyp
04-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Primobolan
(methenolone acetate)

Primobolan is one of those anabolic steroids which has a cult following not unlike the old original version of Masteron. Actually, as you can easily see from itīs anabolic:androgenic ratio below in the profile, itīs a pretty weak steroid but actually stronger(!) than Masteron in both regards. I donīt know anyone who has run both compounds at the same dose. We are probably justified in speculating that youīd probably get similar results from either of them, when you consider the fact that you are getting quite a bit less actual drug and more ester when you choose injectable Primobolan (which has the very long Enanthate ester attached to it) over Masteron (which has the very short propionate ester attached to it). In truth, I think part of the reason many Primobolan users have been disappointed is that they failed to use enough of it, for long enough. From itīs chemical structure and anabolic:androgenic rating, we can assume it is at least as effective as Masteron, on an equal Mg for mg basis. However, due to its ester (in the injectable version), it needs to be run for at least 12 weeks to see the full benefits from it.

The following dose pertains to men only: When you consider a measly dose of 400mgs of this stuff for 12 weeks will probably cost you around $500.Itīs easy to see why many people have tried to use less...and have been disappointed with their results. On the other hand, many competitive bodybuilders consider Primobolan indespensible to their pre-contest drud routine, and wouldnīt consider dieting without it. Anyway...I think the comparison to Masteron (another great precontest drug) is the best one we can make, with reference to expected gains and results.

I happen to be one of the few people who have used Drostanolone Enanthate (Masteron with the Enanthate ester attached) as well as Methenolone Enanthate (injectable Primobolan). I can tell you that the results from these two compounds, when ester and mg potency are the same, are in fact very similar.
Effects of Primobolan

Letīs flesh out some of the various general effects of Primobolan, before we get into the differences between the oral and injectable versions... One study performed on sheep involved administering 100mgs of Methenolone, and electronically stimulating their lats (electronic stimulation was used because they kept falling off the chin-up bars). Anyway, when compared with the lat muscles of sheep who didnīt receive Methenolone, the receiving group gained significantly more muscle mass as well as strength (1)(2). Itīs also has a relatively high affinity for binding to the AR, actually binding better than testosterone (3). This ability to strongly bind to the AR may be why Primobolan is such a good "fat burner." Strong AR binding has been positively correlated with lypolysis (fat-burning) (8).

In addition, as this steroid can actually aid in reducing breast tumors, no ancillary products need be considered for use with Primobolan, and in fact, it may actually be a useful ancillary agent in itīs own right, similar to Masteron. Also, just like Masteron, Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesnīt aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a reputation for creating quality muscle gains. This also helps to explain why it is so expensive. Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.

Although nobody would ever suggest to use Primobolan as a bulking agent, itīs been studied as an agent to halt wasting and possibly reverse many of the adverse effects of anemia. It is a shocking failure in both areas, according to some of the case studies Iīve read, (5)(6) and this should come to no surprise to anyone. Anadrol reigns supreme in this area, and nobody in the athletic community would ever compare those two drugs. However, Michael Mooney and many other respected doctors who work with AIDS patients have found sufficient evidence to claim that Primobolan is an immune enhancer and as such is very useful for AIDS patients (not that the FDA cares...Primobolan is still not approved for sale in the United States). AIDS patients arenīt really in need of Bulking Drugs, so an immune enhancer like Primo which will add small, quality gains in muscle is perfect for them. And since we arenīt even going to vaguely consider the use of Primobolan as a bulking agent, clearly this leaves us with considering it primarily for use in gaining and maintaining lean tissue. Itīs a great choice for this purpose, and many competitors have used it very successfully to retain muscle while on a calorie reduced diet. The reason Primo is so useful for this purpose is that one of its primary functions is to help your body retain nitrogen (7) at a greatly enhanced rate. The greater your nitrogen retention is, the more muscle you will build. In the case of using primo as a pre-contest drug, this nitrogen retention will help you retain muscle and ensure that your dieting preferentially favors fat loss over muscle loss.

Primobolan is a very unique steroid, as it is one of the few that comes in both an oral as well as an injectable version. I suppose Winstrol does also, but Primobolan actually has a different ester on the oral (acetate ) and injectable (Enanthate) versions. The oral version is one of the more interesting oral compounds Iīve looked into. For starters, itīs one of the few compounds available to athletes and bodybuilders which is both oral as well as non-17-alpha-alkylation. This alteration is (as Iīm sure you remember from other stuff Iīve written) what generally makes oral steroids survive their first pass through your liver, but also makes them Hepatoxic (Liver toxic). Well... oral Primo doesnīt have this feature, so it is very mild on your liver (actually it basically isnīt liver toxic at all), but also is largely destroyed by it, since 17 beta estrification and 1 alkylation is the method used to make this stuff orally available. Youīll need to take a lot of this stuff for it to be effective... 100mgs/day of the oral version is a safe estimate for reasonable gains& for women, you could get away with less; perhaps 25mgs/day. Even though the acetate ester has a 2-3 day active life, your liver will do some damage to oral primo, so every day dosing will still be necessary.

When men were given a 30-45mg dose of the oral version of Primo, they experienced a 15-65% decrease in gonadotropin levels (9). Remember, I said 100mgs is a good dose for gains... well, youīll also reduce your gonadotropin levels considerably. I have personally never understood why people recommend either oral or injectable Primobolan as a possible bridging compound for this reason... maybe at a too-low-to-do-anything dose of 10mgs it could be used as a bridge. And forget about using injectable Primo to bridge&

Hey... speaking about injectable Primo...

Iīve used this stuff at 200mgs/week and wasnīt very impressed with it. Generally, I think injectable primo needs to be used at a dose of at least 350mgs/week (100mgs/Every other Day), and preferably at a dose of 400-600mgs/week. I happen to like running it with testosterone propionate, but for convenience I would imagine most people would run it with Testosterone Enanthate, to keep dosing times the same (shooting it twice per week, in most cases).
Buying Primobolan

The unfortunate truth about injectable Primo is that itīs a very expensive chemical to obtain, and that price is reflected in the cost to the average consumer. Ten dollars per 1ml/100mg ampule is not unheard of, and Iīve seen it go for more. This is, of course, absurd. As if thatīs not enough, this is also the most commonly counterfeited steroids on the black market. I recommend buying Primobolan (either the oral or injectable) from a respected Underground lab instead of trying to play a game of "spot the fake steroid" in Mexico or Europe. The underground versions should cost between $5-7 for 100mgs of Methenolone and I wouldnīt really consider paying more for it, although I have seen the British Dragon version of this product priced up to $20/ml.
Primobolan Profile

(Methenolone)

(Oral Version is + Acetate Ester)
(Injectable Version is + Enanthate Ester)
[17beta-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one]
Molecular weight of base: 302.4558
Molecular weight of Acetate ester: 60.0524
Molecular weight of Enanthate ester: 130.1864
Formula: C20H30O2
Melting Point:
Manufacturer: Schering
Effective dose(oral): (Men)50-100mgs/day; (Women) 10-25mgs/day
Effective dose (injectable): (Men) 350-600mgs/week; (

tammyp
04-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Winstrol
(stanozolol)
Winstrol - Stanozolol is a very commonly used anabolic steroid for cutting cycles. While many people will attempt to use Dianabol or even Anadrol for cutting cycles, Iīve really never heard of anyone using Stanozolol for anything except a cutting cycle. Itīs a bit of a one-trick-pony in this respect. Let me repeat that: Stanozolol is a cutting drug. Not many people will argue for its use in a bulking cycle. Itīs certainly not a very effective compound for treating anemia (1) and thus, one could rightly assume that its role in bulking cycles is very limited. One novel use for Winstrol in any cycle (perhaps even bulking) would be to use it at a very limited dose, in order to lower SHBG. (2) One of the properties of Winstrol is itīs profound ability to lower SHBG much more than other steroids. A dose of .2mg/kg lowered SHBG significantly, which would in turn, raise the amount of free testosterone circulating in the body. As with 99% of steroids, however, itīs important to note that suppression of your natural hormonal levels will occur (though perhaps not to the extent that it will with many other steroids).(10) As with running virtually any compound, testosterone supplementation (i.e. running test in a cycle containing Winstrol) is warranted to avoid possible sexual dysfunction.
Winstrol & Stanozol Side Effects

Adding it to a heavy bulking cycle could be problematic, as Stanozolol is a 17aa compound, meaning that itīs been altered to endure the first pass through your liver without being destroyed. This makes it an orally active compound; so many people choose to take the pills which are available from both legitimate pharmaceutical companies as well as Underground Labs. Unfortunately, since it is 17aa, it is also liver toxic& in fact; Stanozolol has one of the worst hepatoxicity (mg for mg) of any steroid. This is the reason its addition to a bulking cycle could be problematic; generally a bulking cycle will be very heavy, dosage wise as well as toxicity-wise. It also has undesirable results on Cholesterol, and a mere 6mgs/day of Stanozolol can lower HDL by 33% and raise LDL by 29% (3). Cardiac Hypertrophy, even at lower doses could be a concern with Winstrol as well (4) Thus, many people limit their intake of Stanozolol to precontest or Summer-cutting types of cycles. Itīs generally accepted that due to the toxicity issues of Stanozolol, its use should be limited to 6 weeks& as with anything though, many people have run it for up to 12 weeks with no problems.

Winstrol & Stanozol Use Effects

The following dose pertains to men only: I ran Winstrol for about 3 months (12 weeks) at a dose of 100mgs Every Other Day (along with Test prop at 125mgs, every other day) and I suffered no ill-effects. My joints felt fine, and I can say that the only thing which was undesirable about that cycle was the injection pain. Generally, people report a "dry" and less lubricated feeling in their joints when on this drug (fluid retention is nil with Stanozolol), and also a "dry" overall look as regards contest prep. This could be due to a sort of "reverse-osmotic" effect...of course this is speculation, but people do look "dryer" on Winnie, and some even look dryer in the site they inject (more on this later). There are many conflicting reports on tendon strength and Stanozolol, even in medical journals. Some reports state that it weakens tendons, others that it strengthens them (and some speculation on the internet among many "guruīs" is that it strengthens them unevenly, leading to possible injury). For this reason, it may be best for athletes in explosive or high-impact sports to stay away from this drug. It has certainly been shown to be beneficial in some bone ailments induced by glucocorticoid induced stress (5) as well as having collagen producing properties (11), but with all of the anecdotal problems athletes have suffered with their joints while on Stanozolol, I simply can not recommend it with confidence to strength/speed athletes. I can say that personally, it was an effective compound for me and did not cause joint duress, but I can do without the discomfort of the shots, and have found other DHT based compounds to be far more effective (Masteron springs to mind).

As previously stated, this compound is unique, as it is available in both an oral form as well as an injectable form. Both forms contain the exact same compound, but injecting this compound (and yes, you can drink the injectable version, and no you shouldnīt) is superior to ingesting it orally in terms of nitrogen retention (6), and thus one would also imagine, for overall anabolism. Injecting it also has the advantage of avoiding the "first pass" through your liver, and thus places your liver under less stress.
Stanozolol (Winstrol) and Women

Stanozolol is also one of the few compounds that women can take safely, as itīs anabolic:androgenic ratio is quite skewed towards anabolism. Itīs generally accepted that women can tolerate around 5-10mgs a day of this compound. Men, on the other hand can dose themselves in the .5-1.5mg/kg range. I find 100mgs injected every other Day to be sufficient, but of course, even with the injectable form, every day dosing is optimal. I tend to favor DHT based compounds, and have enjoyed great success with a Winstrol/Masteron/Testosterone cycle, but I suspect that replacing the Masteron in that cycle with Trenbolone would prove more beneficial for most bodybuilders seeking to get ripped.

Although the anabolic ratio of this product is very high as compared to its androgenic actions, not many people report huge weight gains off of Stanozolol. Also, interestingly, it has a relatively weak AR binding ability (7), which is quite unusual for a "cutting" steroid. Many of the effects of this drug, as relates to building muscle, are probably from its very high protein synthesizing ability (6) (8). In addition, since this compound is derived from DHT, it tends to promote a very nice, "quality" look to the userīs muscles, with little or no water retention. Winstrol does not aromatize at any rate and has even been speculated to have anti-progestenic properties (in at least some cases, where it may "block" that receptor) (9). If one were to run ancillary compounds with Stanozolol, perhaps Tamoxifen would be appropriate for itīs beneficial effects on blood lipids, but an anti-estrogen (in itīs classic sense) would be unwarranted; proper post cycle therapy is still needed, though.

Most underground labs produce Winstrol at very reasonable prices, in both an oral as well as injectable form. Unfortunately, production value differs vastly due to the varying size of the Stanozolol powder used to make the injectable version; the finer the powder, the smaller gauge needle it will fit through, and the easier the injection will be. Of course the opposite is also true& In any case, you should be paying under $100 for a 10ml bottle of 100mg/ml concentration, and roughly the same for 100 or so 10mg tablets.
Winstrol Profile

Stanozolol
[17beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-5alpha-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole]
Molecular Weight: 344.5392
Molecular Formula: C22H36N2O
Melting Point:N/A
Manufacturer: (Originally) Sterling
Release Date:1962
Effective Dose(men): 50-100mgs/day
Effective Dose (women): 2.5-10mgs/day
Active Life:8hours
Detection Time:3 weeks (oral) to 9 weeks (injectable)
Androgenic/Anabolic Ratio:30:320

References:

GirlyMuscle
04-16-2009, 08:55 AM
The examples of doages and reactions sited by the writer are based on a man, correct?

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 11:45 AM
The examples of doages and reactions sited by the writer are based on a man, correct?

Yes. Please disregard the dosage in all three descriptions.

You'll get different opinions on what is a safe/normal dosage for a woman, but my suggestion for beginners would be:

Anavar = 10 - 20mg ED
Winny = 10 - 20mg ED (oral)
Primo = 50 - 150mg EW

Obviously - the higher numbers are for people who are not first time AAS users ...and my recommendations are by no means the limit of what women have taken or should take. It is only a guideline for the 'safe' zone. Sides and gains vary greatly from woman to woman, so it is important that you know your body.

tammyp
04-16-2009, 04:59 PM
bodyweight is a huge factor as well.

AndroGrrL
04-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Hmm...what about winny (depot)? I know before I was advised to do it every 4 days...however I like the consistency of every other day...looking at the every day range...mine is dosage is a lot lower...dang, good news! I thought mine was slightly high...

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 09:16 PM
are you taking yours orally?

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 09:17 PM
...also - there is nothing at all wrong with being conservative in dosage. I actually applaud you for doing so.

sassy69
04-16-2009, 09:23 PM

i.e. yes, you can drink the winny. It is water-based, and not oil-based. Other injectible AAS you wouldn't want to take orally.

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 09:24 PM
I thought I read somewhere that adnrogrrl was injecting, which is why I asked.

Lee Penman
04-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Let's not forget NPP here as it promotes less water retention than Deca and the same effects as Primo.

Ryan Bracewell
04-22-2009, 07:04 PM
I have a client that is interested in trying Var. She is 5'3" weighing 145-150, should they start at 5mg ED or would 10mg ED be fine? It is her first time ever to use any kind of anabolic. Also, should her daily dose be split and taken twice a day(i.e. 10mg ED taking 2 doses of 5mg)? Thanks for the help

ms.karen
04-22-2009, 08:22 PM
I have a client that is interested in trying Var. She is 5'3" weighing 145-150, should they start at 5mg ED or would 10mg ED be fine? It is her first time ever to use any kind of anabolic. Also, should her daily dose be split and taken twice a day(i.e. 10mg ED taking 2 doses of 5mg)? Thanks for the help

- Bump -
Very interested in the answer to this question...

And if you don't mind me riding your coattails... Any info on a Var/Clen/Nolva stack would be helpful too.:)

Thanks

ms.karen
04-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Yes. Please disregard the dosage in all three descriptions.

You'll get different opinions on what is a safe/normal dosage for a woman, but my suggestion for beginners would be:

Anavar = 10 - 20mg ED
Winny = 10 - 20mg ED (oral)
Primo = 50 - 150mg EW

Obviously - the higher numbers are for people who are not first time AAS users ...and my recommendations are by no means the limit of what women have taken or should take. It is only a guideline for the 'safe' zone. Sides and gains vary greatly from woman to woman, so it is important that you know your body.

For the Var cycle, how long should it last? (first cycle)

Angela123
04-22-2009, 08:51 PM
i am far from an expert.

i would think that if she has never tried anything and she is concerned...start at 5 and see how she takes to it. increase it if she seems to be fine. i wouldnt go over 20. actually, many women do fine on 10 during a 8-12 wk cycle. some do increase it to 15-20.

many women start at 10. i always thought that it was best to take two doses. one in a.m. and one in p.m.

so...from reading above, oral winny is taken everyday?

do a lot of you women who inject winny, do it everday or every other day? i always thought 3x a week was sufficient.

karen...you dont want to run nolva over 8 wk...yes you can do 10wks..but don't do more than 10. granted people do...but i dont think it would be that great for your body to do more than that. then again...i have heard one figure women tell me she only ran nolva for the last few wks of her prep.

nolva doasges...start out low and increase. i hate to give you dosages...I don't know what you are looking like or anything. but most women i know start out low, like at 10, then increase to 15 then 20. some increase to 30 then 40. but for figure...i know a lot of women who didnt go above 20. then again...i know some figure women who were up to 40.

i didnt use nolva for the 1st time til my jr usa's prep last year. i started at 10 and went up to 20. i also stayed on it for jr nats as well (20). then was off it until early sept. it did increase bc i was doing bb. started at 10, remained at 20 for a while, moved it up to 30, then for the last few wks, it was moved up to 40. but that was for me. idk what you would need to do.

clen...goodness...the clen question LOL! there are so many theories on the way to run clen.

some run it straight through. others cycle it...with days on and days off. but make sure you taper up. most women i know dont go over 120 mcg a day. but that would be at the very end. you can start low...like at 20 or 40. taper up throughout the weeks. split your dosage throughout the day or when you get to be taking a lot like 100...a few times a day.

sassy69
04-22-2009, 09:59 PM

Because of her height / weight, I'm going to guess she's not particuarly lean? Or no? Just guessing. If she's not lean, what is her expectation from it? Because var promotes lean muscle mass, a person who is e.g. > 12-14% bf is going to appear & feel "thicker". Just want the expectations to be realistic.

Var you'd want to start at 5 mg ED for 10-14 days. This is about how long it takes to "feel" it and thus find out if whatever you have is overdosed, underdosed, fake, something different, something that has bad sides. Then assuming nothing weird happens, go up to 10 mg ED. Really no reason to go more than that, unless it just seems like nothing is happening - then its possible whatever you have is underdosed. And make sure your diet is geared towards whatever goal you want. The AAS will just support whatever your program is geared towards.

You can go 12 weeks if u want. And yes, split the dose in 1/2 am & 1/2 pm. The reason is that anavar has a 1/2 life of about 9 hours. This means the dose is half depleted by that time. If you split it across the day, it reduces the spikes in your body response - i.e. if you do 1/day, then the daily dose is mostly depleted and then you throw another one in the next day - so the amount in your system is depleting & refilling every day, vs keeping a more level amount. Keeping the levels more even / consistent helps also to minimize the sides.

"Stacking", you can go w/ clen. There are different ways people run it. I've never seen anyone say there is only ONE way to do it. IMO it depends more on what you can live with and also the fact that clen is still only slightly better at fat burning than OTC thermos, so its not the be all & end all. It still will primarily be your diet & training. I think Ondrea mentions a couple ways - the standby approach I've seen for years is 2 weeks on / 2 off, using an OTC thermo on the off weeks as it gives a chance to clear receptors of the clen. Start each 2 'on' weeks at 20 mcg (std clen tab size). If first day at 20 mcg is ok for sides, next day do 20 mcg in AM, 20 mcg in PM, next day add 20 mcg to the AM dose, stay same for PM dose, continue until 100mcg/day. No reason to go higher than that. If sides are too much, then just back off the next day or stay the same. It takes about 36 hrs for clen to "clear" so keep that in mind if you take too much and don't like the sides. I've heard of people taking too much and then running off to the emergency room because they feell like they are in the throws of a panic attack (which is what clen basicaly makes you feel like). And all they can do is tell you to ride it out until it clears. So no need to be aggressive w/ it.. just go as you can. Also include l-taurine with it as clen tends to inhibit taurine which is one of the main causes of cramping. Also drink lots of water. I suggest you google clen + taurine to understand more about it.

Nolva - as mentioned - is not something you want to cycle for a long time. You're basically trying to manipulate your menstrual cycle. The end result is that it helps to reduce the impact of estrogen-pattern fat depositing around the midsection, butt, thighs, but its not a maintenance protocol. I.e. when you come off your natural estrogen cycle kicks in again and will pretty much just start up its natural effects right away. It is also not uncommon to experience a bit of a rebound when you come off. The estrogen cycle seems to be pretty robust and trying to manipulate it for anythign other than a short-term goal, e.g. a competition date, is just not a good expectation. Typical dose is 1 tab (20 mg) - also split these in 1/2, am & pm. IMO no need to go > 20 mg. No need to start low & build up. Keep the cycle to < 8 weeks at absolute max. I'd also suggest when you're done w/ the cycle, to ramp down the dose, e.g. in 1/2 for 2 days, then in 1/2 again for 2 days until nothing.

Ryan Bracewell
04-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks sassy. She is not fat, but not lean by BBing standard, and is pretty muscular. She really just wants to try it ans see how it aids her training, and is not expecting any outragous results.

sassy69
04-22-2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks sassy. She is not fat, but not lean by BBing standard, and is pretty muscular. She really just wants to try it ans see how it aids her training, and is not expecting any outragous results.

OK .. lots of women start out thinking AAS is some sort of fat burner and then when they start getting "thicker" instead of leaning out, they are not happy w/ the cycle. So just very important to have the correct expectations.

In this case she'll see an increase in strength, and more so in recovery after around 2 weeks. I'd suggest to pay attention to the rate of increase in weights lifted because it helps muscle strength but not joint / tendon strength. Perfect opportunity to create tendonitis problems if the increase is too fast.

Only side, aside from interrupted period, will probably be acne, possibly some water retention.

Lee Penman
04-23-2009, 12:27 AM
i am far from an expert.

i would think that if she has never tried anything and she is concerned...start at 5 and see how she takes to it. increase it if she seems to be fine. i wouldnt go over 20. actually, many women do fine on 10 during a 8-12 wk cycle. some do increase it to 15-20.

many women start at 10. i always thought that it was best to take two doses. one in a.m. and one in p.m.

so...from reading above, oral winny is taken everyday?

do a lot of you women who inject winny, do it everday or every other day? i always thought 3x a week was sufficient.

karen...you dont want to run nolva over 8 wk...yes you can do 10wks..but don't do more than 10. granted people do...but i dont think it would be that great for your body to do more than that. then again...i have heard one figure women tell me she only ran nolva for the last few wks of her prep.

nolva doasges...start out low and increase. i hate to give you dosages...I don't know what you are looking like or anything. but most women i know start out low, like at 10, then increase to 15 then 20. some increase to 30 then 40. but for figure...i know a lot of women who didnt go above 20. then again...i know some figure women who were up to 40.

i didnt use nolva for the 1st time til my jr usa's prep last year. i started at 10 and went up to 20. i also stayed on it for jr nats as well (20). then was off it until early sept. it did increase bc i was doing bb. started at 10, remained at 20 for a while, moved it up to 30, then for the last few wks, it was moved up to 40. but that was for me. idk what you would need to do.

clen...goodness...the clen question LOL! there are so many theories on the way to run clen.

some run it straight through. others cycle it...with days on and days off. but make sure you taper up. most women i know dont go over 120 mcg a day. but that would be at the very end. you can start low...like at 20 or 40. taper up throughout the weeks. split your dosage throughout the day or when you get to be taking a lot like 100...a few times a day.
Good advice...still waiting for you to contact me re article. E mail me at [email protected] and let's discuss options.

maxititer
04-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone - turinabol another suitable for woman steroid with low androgenic acivity index 0.10=0.15 simalr to primobolan and myotrophic activity index 0.50. Turinabol also do not converts into estrogens and do not converts into DHT.

not sure if some one had any experience with it.

sassy69
04-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone - turinabol another suitable for woman steroid with low androgenic acivity index 0.10=0.15 simalr to primobolan and myotrophic activity index 0.50. Turinabol also do not converts into estrogens and do not converts into DHT.

Generally described as similar to Anavar, dosed similarly, but with slightly slower-to-arrive results. But still good results. Also an oral if you're not into injectibles.

AndroGrrL
05-01-2009, 09:50 AM
I thought I read somewhere that adnrogrrl was injecting, which is why I asked.

I was injecting mine. I had read before (and from a few females I've talked to who took the depot orally) that you need to slightly increase the dosage to make it equivalent to the dosage you inject...so I figure why not use less and inject :D

devil's_daughter
05-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Var you'd want to start at 5 mg ED for 10-14 days. This is about how long it takes to "feel" it and thus find out if whatever you have is overdosed, underdosed, fake, something different, something that has bad sides. Then assuming nothing weird happens, go up to 10 mg ED. Really no reason to go more than that, unless it just seems like nothing is happening - then its possible whatever you have is underdosed. And make sure your diet is geared towards whatever goal you want. The AAS will just support whatever your program is geared towards.

You can go 12 weeks if u want. And yes, split the dose in 1/2 am & 1/2 pm. The reason is that anavar has a 1/2 life of about 9 hours. This means the dose is half depleted by that time. If you split it across the day, it reduces the spikes in your body response - i.e. if you do 1/day, then the daily dose is mostly depleted and then you throw another one in the next day - so the amount in your system is depleting & refilling every day, vs keeping a more level amount. Keeping the levels more even / consistent helps also to minimize the sides.

I just started Var 10mg ED. I take them in the morning and I was going to wait at least 10 days before going up to 20mg ED. Should I still just split the cap in the morning and evening? Or bump up to 20mg ED already?

Granted this is not my first time on Var, but it is my first educated cycle.

sassy69
05-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I just started Var 10mg ED. I take them in the morning and I was going to wait at least 10 days before going up to 20mg ED. Should I still just split the cap in the morning and evening? Or bump up to 20mg ED already?

Granted this is not my first time on Var, but it is my first educated cycle.

First CAN you split it if its a cap? Second I'd still wait the 10 days. Its just a safety precaution and there's no reason to rush any part of a cycle.

devil's_daughter
05-04-2009, 12:59 PM
First CAN you split it if its a cap? Second I'd still wait the 10 days. Its just a safety precaution and there's no reason to rush any part of a cycle.

Not techincally no. Messy yes. I think I'm going to take your advice and wait the 10 days out .

Anabolic1's_Girl
05-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Not techincally no. Messy yes. I think I'm going to take your advice and wait the 10 days out .

I started out at 10 mg and then bumped it up to 20 mg after 2 weeks. This is my first educated cycle too.

jk25
05-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Tammy, thanks for posting the Primo and Avar profiles! Question for you or Sassy...

I have a friend looking to make lean gains, and or preserve muscle as she leans out for a show (131lbs @ 16% bf wants to get down to 8%). Any insight into if there was an ideal way to stack the two over a 9 week period? She has experience with 10mg of Avar and or also 1/2 of 25mg Primo. Are these counter-intuitive or too much together?

sassy69
05-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Tammy, thanks for posting the Primo and Avar profiles! Question for you or Sassy...

I have a friend looking to make lean gains, and or preserve muscle as she leans out for a show (131lbs @ 16% bf wants to get down to 8%). Any insight into if there was an ideal way to stack the two over a 9 week period? She has experience with 10mg of Avar and or also 1/2 of 25mg Primo. Are these counter-intuitive or too much together?

What type of show are we talking about ? Figure? In 9 weeks "lean gains" will be limited because the diet won't be geared towards building anyway

At 9 weeks, the diet should start driving the final run into cuts ville, but var will support the cut & prevent muscle loss. Primo is also a good cutter tho 9 weeks is just inside of what I'd consider too short of a cycle w/ primo. What does it mean "1/2 of 25 mg Primo"? I'm gonna guess primo tabs? W/ those I don't know so much about how the dosing compares w/ standard inject primo. Primo takes about 5 weeks just to show itself, but it doesn't convert so is also good for dialing in & hardening up.

So yes you can stack them. Expect harsher sides from the primo than from the var, so be prepared. No reason to go at higher doses than you suggest. In a stack w/ the more aggressive stuff, var just seems to add an underlying 'support' for the stack and also while the other compound is building itself up (e.g. the 5 weeks).

Both will support better recovery and enable heavier training. But also be prepared for the increase in lean muscle mass and make sure that diet is hella tight. Or it can lead to just looking thicker. (I.e. cycles when you aren't < 12-13% bf). And if she's already cycled both of those, she knows what supporting stuff to get -e.g. nizoral if hair issues, anti-oxidants to keep the byproducts of all the body functions being shuttled out, etc. Recommend acidophilus because any AAS can promote yeast infections. And pay attention to if she retains water from either --- be sure then to cut out the retentive compound at no less than 10 days so it doesn't complicate your water depletion.

Lee Penman
05-16-2009, 11:47 PM

One thing...Turanabol does have an effect on the ovaries...not so good.

sassy69
05-17-2009, 12:08 AM
One thing...Turanabol does have an effect on the ovaries...not so good.

What "effect on the ovaries" is that Leigh?

jk25
05-17-2009, 01:19 AM
At 9 weeks, the diet should start driving the final run into cuts ville, but var will support the cut & prevent muscle loss. Primo is also a good cutter tho 9 weeks is just inside of what I'd consider too short of a cycle w/ primo. What does it mean "1/2 of 25 mg Primo"? I'm gonna guess primo tabs? W/ those I don't know so much about how the dosing compares w/ standard inject primo. Primo takes about 5 weeks just to show itself, but it doesn't convert so is also good for dialing in & hardening up.

This is great information, thank you! Actually, the Primo started at 11 weeks out (1/2 of a tab, ed), but had NO CLUE that it takes 5 weeks to begin to show. Yes, sides are might stronger as is the hardining, so definately thinking about removing that 10 days before show date. Anavar seems to hold more water, but was thinking about removing that just 3 days before show date.

Q - Any way to re-run one of the two, or taper off just after the show date, in order to reduce rebound effects? What kind of rebound would one expect from this stack?

THANKS!!

sassy69
05-17-2009, 01:57 AM
This is great information, thank you! Actually, the Primo started at 11 weeks out (1/2 of a tab, ed), but had NO CLUE that it takes 5 weeks to begin to show. Yes, sides are might stronger as is the hardining, so definately thinking about removing that 10 days before show date. Anavar seems to hold more water, but was thinking about removing that just 3 days before show date.

Q - Any way to re-run one of the two, or taper off just after the show date, in order to reduce rebound effects? What kind of rebound would one expect from this stack?

THANKS!!

SS might speak differently to the "pct" but with those, they're not very exotic so I'm gonna say no need for tapering off. Mostly watch the diet post-show - i.e. don't plan a massive feeding frenzy after the show is over because that will cause the bigger rebound than anything else.

Otherwise there shouldn't be any sort of rebound. Primo takes 5 weeks to clear and var takes about 3 weeks. (i.e. detection time). Its not like you come off and all of a sudden its out of your body.

If you're seeing water retention from either of these be judicious in providing enough time for it to clear so it doesn't contribute to your peak week water manipulation. For figure, its probably less of a big deal, but still... I'm a big believer in keeping things very simple when you're pushing your body to the extremes.

Is there any anti-estrogens (e.g. nolva) involved? That's where you'd see more of a rebound situation.

lil-minx
07-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Sassy,
in your own opinion and experience, would you reccommend Anavar, gh or winnie for weight loss, to tighten / harden up and maintain muscle for a comp in 12 weeks time?

Was told by my ex at the weekend (who compeates himself) to stay away from winnie and go more for gh or anavar for weight loss and tighten up.

Slightly confued as to what to stick with and how long to run it for?
will be running along side t3's and clen

my stat's are:
26, 5'2, 147lb, BF 30-40% - got show in 12 weeks, legs and bum let me down everytime in comps and need a good supplement/drug to help tighten me up and need to sort it asap!

No one locally knows about the female side of bb. i know you have a show in a few days but any help would be greatly appreaciated.

many thanks in advance
Lil-Minx x x x

Suzanne
07-23-2009, 11:51 AM
Sassy,
in your own opinion and experience, would you reccommend Anavar, gh or winnie for weight loss, to tighten / harden up and maintain muscle for a comp in 12 weeks time?

Was told by my ex at the weekend (who compeates himself) to stay away from winnie and go more for gh or anavar for weight loss and tighten up.

Slightly confued as to what to stick with and how long to run it for?
will be running along side t3's and clen

my stat's are:
26, 5'2, 147lb, BF 30-40% - got show in 12 weeks, legs and bum let me down everytime in comps and need a good supplement/drug to help tighten me up and need to sort it asap!

No one locally knows about the female side of bb. i know you have a show in a few days but any help would be greatly appreaciated.

many thanks in advance
Lil-Minx x x x

if your bf is really 30-40% you need a lot more time then 12 weeks
and drugs aren't the answer
you should start prep at more like 15% maybe 20%

none of these drugs "tighten" you up diet and cardio tighten you up
gh is LONG term for weight loss 3 months before really start getting amy effects

LisaRD23
08-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Question on Anavar:

From what I've been reading I see this drug is best used during a cutting phase, not a bulking phase. Does that mean it would not be wise to run a cycle during off season when trying to add muscle...a "clean" gaining phase?

tammyp
08-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Question on Anavar:

From what I've been reading I see this drug is best used during a cutting phase, not a bulking phase. Does that mean it would not be wise to run a cycle during off season when trying to add muscle...a "clean" gaining phase?

for modest gains its great. used if off season through prep my 1st time and added about 6-8 lbs of lbm.

LisaRD23
08-12-2009, 02:16 PM
for modest gains its great. used if off season through prep my 1st time and added about 6-8 lbs of lbm.

Nice gains. Where you able to keep most of it once you ended the cycle and then started dieting down?

tammyp
08-12-2009, 02:30 PM
i dont get why people dont think you keep your gains. eat well and train year round itd not a problem. maybe for ronnie coleman...but not us:)

LisaRD23
08-12-2009, 02:37 PM
i dont get why people dont think you keep your gains. eat well and train year round itd not a problem. maybe for ronnie coleman...but not us:)

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about running a cycle, but I am a 1st timer. So I am still researching and trying to decide.

tammyp
08-12-2009, 04:33 PM
that is a great first choice lisa. and all you really need for figure. its still my favorite. :)

tammyp
08-12-2009, 04:38 PM
the one in blue is nattie, the other anavar only. 1st time. the blue i was 100 lbs, the other 108. and in much better condition.

musclemilf
08-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Thank you Tammy for showing the before and after photos. I've been toying with the same idea as Lisa. I was wondering too if the gains are maintained as well after going off a cycle.

sassy69
08-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Thank you Tammy for showing the before and after photos. I've been toying with the same idea as Lisa. I was wondering too if the gains are maintained as well after going off a cycle.

Anavar is listed as being a good "gain keeper". Also since you can run it long and low dose, it gives your body a longer chance to acclimate to the gains you do make. Since its not like you're gaining 20 additional lb of mass on a var cycle, its not an unreasonable amount for you body to acclimate to over, e.g. a 12 week cycle. Also a big part of any AAS is just the recovery ability so you are improving your body's ability to recover and rebuild from the training sessions.

Its an ongoing journey. I'd venture that if you ate a very targeted diet and went balls to the wall after a very targeted hypertrophy program, you could make at least near comparable gains. Every time you make a change to your program your body is going to respond, but the longer you pay maintain your basic routine of eating sufficiently and training sufficeintly, you will produce and maintain "gains". IMO the worst thing to expect from a cycle is that its the only way to "get gains" and then to think you have to be "on" all the time to maintain gains. Its a journey in the sense that you will always continue to be cycling your diet, your training, your recovery to move forward.

KBigz81
08-12-2009, 06:40 PM
the one in blue is nattie, the other anavar only. 1st time.

Thats one hell of a difference...especially your quads and shoulders! Looks awesome! Good job!

LisaRD23
08-12-2009, 08:20 PM

Nice:yep:

musclemilf
08-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Anavar is listed as being a good "gain keeper". Also since you can run it long and low dose, it gives your body a longer chance to acclimate to the gains you do make. Since its not like you're gaining 20 additional lb of mass on a var cycle, its not an unreasonable amount for you body to acclimate to over, e.g. a 12 week cycle. Also a big part of any AAS is just the recovery ability so you are improving your body's ability to recover and rebuild from the training sessions.

Its an ongoing journey. I'd venture that if you ate a very targeted diet and went balls to the wall after a very targeted hypertrophy program, you could make at least near comparable gains. Every time you make a change to your program your body is going to respond, but the longer you pay maintain your basic routine of eating sufficiently and training sufficeintly, you will produce and maintain "gains". IMO the worst thing to expect from a cycle is that its the only way to "get gains" and then to think you have to be "on" all the time to maintain gains. Its a journey in the sense that you will always continue to be cycling your diet, your training, your recovery to move forward.

Thank you very much for your succinct reply. I'm 2 years post meno (yay!) and I'm in my mid-40's (I was an early menopauser). I'm thinking of using topical test for other "issues", but I'm wondering if the topical test will somehow interfer or amplify the effects of Anavar. Oh and another question, I was thinking of using half of the recommended dose, 5mg per day versus 10mg. Will I get *some* effect out of 5mgs (2.5 am and 2.5 pm) versus 10mgs?

BTW - I've been weighlifting consistently for 19 years. There's alot to be said for good ol muscle maturity :yep:

Krcz
08-13-2009, 08:27 AM

The difference between pics is amazing. Would you mind sharing what was your diet (calories,macros) and training like? :o

tammyp
08-13-2009, 02:58 PM
The difference between pics is amazing. Would you mind sharing what was your diet (calories,macros) and training like? :o

well that was in 06,so i cant really remember. i did a 12 week bulk with it. training each bp 2 x a week. after 12 weeks, went into contest mode w/ it. started at 10 mg and bumped to 20 as i went.

Krcz
08-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Thank you :)

LisaRD23
08-14-2009, 09:20 AM
.... i did a 12 week bulk with it. training each bp 2 x a week. after 12 weeks, went into contest mode w/ it. started at 10 mg and bumped to 20 as i went.

So how many total weeks did you stay "on", about 24?

tight booty
08-14-2009, 10:10 AM

Wow, I love your legs!

tammyp
08-14-2009, 04:46 PM
So how many total weeks did you stay "on", about 24?

i think about that. i went 2 weeks longer that season since i qualified for nationals...i ran it feb through end of june i think.

LisaRD23
08-15-2009, 11:27 AM
In addition to the tablets, I've also heard of "paper-var", any thoughts on the quality between the two?

Krcz
08-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Unless you're buying it from a trusted source, I wouldn't bother.

tammyp
08-15-2009, 03:11 PM
i used paper for a long time..loved it...but hes since been busted.

LisaRD23
08-17-2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks for all the info. I'm still on the fence...

jk25
08-19-2009, 12:03 AM
SS might speak differently to the "pct" but with those, they're not very exotic so I'm gonna say no need for tapering off. Mostly watch the diet post-show - i.e. don't plan a massive feeding frenzy after the show is over because that will cause the bigger rebound than anything else.

Otherwise there shouldn't be any sort of rebound. Primo takes 5 weeks to clear and var takes about 3 weeks. (i.e. detection time). Its not like you come off and all of a sudden its out of your body.

If you're seeing water retention from either of these be judicious in providing enough time for it to clear so it doesn't contribute to your peak week water manipulation. For figure, its probably less of a big deal, but still... I'm a big believer in keeping things very simple when you're pushing your body to the extremes.

Is there any anti-estrogens (e.g. nolva) involved? That's where you'd see more of a rebound situation.

Hi Sassy!

Well, 4 weeks post-show happy to report that there was ZERO REBOUND! Diet is clean with some cheats here and there, but nothing major and bodyweight has gone unchanged since the show. NICE!

More questions about Primo (for anyone who can answer)....

Wanted to ask about bloatting. Besides the substantial H20 retention, is it typical for Primo to cause bloating and a feeling of tightening around the ab wall? If so, is there anything that can help reduce this? When doing a building program, in your opinion, should ab work be reduced for fear of overdevelopement? Do you think the bloat issue and abdominal work go hand-in-hand?

Also, what are the risks of toxicity (long term or otherwise) and are there any herbal supplements (besides milk thistle and typical antioxidants) that can be taken as a support on a cycle of P?

.... Lastly, I was told by a reputable source that because Anavar is not "oil based" it can actually be run FOREVER (low dose), if someone actually wanted to do that. I think that sounds crazy, no?

sassy69
08-19-2009, 12:56 AM
Hi Sassy!

Well, 4 weeks post-show happy to report that there was ZERO REBOUND! Diet is clean with some cheats here and there, but nothing major and bodyweight has gone unchanged since the show. NICE!

Awesome! My best recomendation is just to have some sort of plan so you aren't free-floating -that tends to be when people get off track.

More questions about Primo (for anyone who can answer)....

Wanted to ask about bloatting. Besides the substantial H20 retention, is it typical for Primo to cause bloating and a feeling of tightening around the ab wall? If so, is there anything that can help reduce this? When doing a building program, in your opinion, should ab work be reduced for fear of overdevelopement? Do you think the bloat issue and abdominal work go hand-in-hand?

These thoughts are kinda all over the place so I don't really know how to answer them. You shouldn't experience water retention from primo due to conversion. You shouldn't experience any bloating. The only reason I made the comment above is that regardless of what "should" or "should not" happen, if you have any part of your protocol that you suspect is affecting your water, you need to drop it at 10-14 days out from your show date so it doesn't affect your water manipulation.

"Fear of ab work" - um... IMO you gotta be doing a hellabunch of ab work if you think you're getting overdeveloped. Heavy DLs could be an issue. If you're short and already have thick abs it might cause you to start appearing thicker. Your call I guess. No shouldn't have anything to do w/ bloat... not sure I understand your reasoning there so can't really answer.

Also, what are the risks of toxicity (long term or otherwise) and are there any herbal supplements (besides milk thistle and typical antioxidants) that can be taken as a support on a cycle of P?
Risk w/ primo is the same as w/ any other AAS if you continue to use or abuse.

I'd recommend including acidophilus w/ any AAs cycle as well because they can cause the balance of good/bad vaginal bacteria to get thrown off, resulting in vaginosis / yeast infection.

Primo (and other aas) can cause hair to fall out - Nizoral shampoo helps reduce this, but hair will come back after the cycle is over and the compound clears.

.... Lastly, I was told by a reputable source that because Anavar is not "oil based" it can actually be run FOREVER (low dose), if someone actually wanted to do that. I think that sounds crazy, no?

Anavar is used as a treatment for wasting diseases like HIV / AIDS and other medical uses. Sure you could Don't see the point in doing it just because you can tho.

ReneeK
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Has anyone ever used liquid var?

tammyp
10-03-2009, 01:23 PM

seen it but no,, never tried it.

sassy69
10-03-2009, 03:32 PM

When more powders became available, it was easier to mix it into liquid instead of filling & capping.

Its mixed in water-based solution so you can drink it. People tend to measure by drawing from the bottle w/ a syringe (for accurate dosing), but as you get lower in the bottle, if there are larger chunks of the compound (not in solution), these are harder to draw. This can also make your dosing more inaccurate.

ReneeK
10-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the info Sassy!

RealLilSwole
10-03-2009, 06:42 PM

I made some once. It worked pretty well. You will just need to figure out how many mg's per ml and use a syrine to draw it up to properly.

Krcz
11-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Is anyone familiar with anavar powder? If so, how do yo take it?

Gerb
01-07-2010, 03:50 PM
1. anyone have postive or negative experiences stacking primo with var?
2. I read recommended dose of 50-150mg on Primo EW earlier in this thread, do you break that up and pin EOD or E3D or just once a week?

Thanks, Steve

sassy69
01-07-2010, 04:14 PM
1. anyone have postive or negative experiences stacking primo with var?
2. I read recommended dose of 50-150mg on Primo EW earlier in this thread, do you break that up and pin EOD or E3D or just once a week?

Thanks, Steve

Var is a nice support for primo, as primo takes at least 3 weeks to "kick in". SOmething like 50-75 mg E5D will work fine. Would recommend getting a bottle of Nizoral shampoo to address hairloss. Also probably expect some voice cracking. The only note I'd really make is that the primo, in and of itself, will be much more aggressive than the var, so it will be the bigger source of sides vs the combination of the two.

s2h
01-08-2010, 01:28 AM
primo works well, my BB wife perfers it over all others(eq runs 2nd),normal off season is 50 mg every 4 days,really the only side is clitoral enlargement and it always ramps up her sex drive(thats a plus)var we go with 10 mg a day split 5 am 5 mid day to go w/ the primo and 1 iu of gh m-f.it's a nice easy cycle no real sides and nice gains that hold well post cycle.

KatsMeow
01-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I've ran Var and Winny previously, var in capsule form as well as liquid(I make my own), I had terrible sides with Winny Injections such as muscle cramping and joint pain even with glucosamine, it can be drank since it is a 17aa compound but I prefer injections.

I would like to try primo, but I am attempting to drop some body fat and starting a cycle of Clen/T3/Yohimbine Hcl and will be running 25mg of liquid Var along with it since the T3 can be catabolic I believe I will achieve better results this way. Any advice?

Kat

sassy69
01-08-2010, 01:51 AM
I've ran Var and Winny previously, var in capsule form as well as liquid(I make my own), I had terrible sides with Winny Injections such as muscle cramping and joint pain even with glucosamine, it can be drank since it is a 17aa compound but I prefer injections.

I would like to try primo, but I am attempting to drop some body fat and starting a cycle of Clen/T3/Yohimbine Hcl and will be running 25mg of liquid Var along with it since the T3 can be catabolic I believe I will achieve better results this way. Any advice?

Kat

You can probably go lower on the liquid var. 20 mg seems to be a nice upper limit for var.

People experience joint pain w/ winstrol because it dries out your joints. That is why guys usually mix it w/ a good "lube" compound like deca.

KatsMeow
01-08-2010, 01:54 AM
You can probably go lower on the liquid var. 20 mg seems to be a nice upper limit for var.

People experience joint pain w/ winstrol because it dries out your joints. That is why guys usually mix it w/ a good "lube" compound like deca.

Thanks for the response, I'm done with Winny, I believe there are much better compounds. I have a ton of Var so I'm going to use it then I would like to switch to Primo once I can get down to a respectable BF%, I'm interested to see how the Clen/T3/yohimbine combo works out with increased cardio and carb cycling diet.

Kat

s2h
01-08-2010, 01:55 AM
ya i would agree 20 would be better,do you find the liquid doses to be accurate compared to the tabs?

s2h
01-08-2010, 01:56 AM
are you using the clen/yohimbine injectable mix?

KatsMeow
01-08-2010, 02:01 AM
ya i would agree 20 would be better,do you find the liquid doses to be accurate compared to the tabs?

No, it's not very accurate because it doesn't ever completely blend. I mix it with ETOH and you still end up with some sediment, even with a higher proof so it has to be shaken well prior to dosing.

Kat

KatsMeow
01-08-2010, 02:02 AM
are you using the clen/yohimbine injectable mix?

No, thats Helios for spot injections, I would love to get my hands on some of that but it isn't easy to come by. The compound I am using is a tablet form of the mixture clen/yohimbine/t3

s2h
01-08-2010, 02:03 AM
thanks for the info!

KatsMeow
01-08-2010, 02:08 AM
thanks for the info!

anytime!

tammyp
01-08-2010, 06:13 AM
No, thats Helios for spot injections, I would love to get my hands on some of that but it isn't easy to come by. The compound I am using is a tablet form of the mixture clen/yohimbine/t3

i used this last year and LOVE IT. doesnt even hold a candle to the tabs.

KatsMeow
01-08-2010, 06:15 AM
i used this last year and LOVE IT. doesnt even hold a candle to the tabs.

I'm looking forward to it, I'll be starting in a couple of weeks once I get my schedule and diet in check.

s2h
01-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Forget it there long gone!!!! sorry!

Krcz
01-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Is anyone familiar with anavar powder? If so, how do yo take it?
Bumping this since the thread is active again. Could sub-lingual be effective?

sassy69
01-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Bumping this since the thread is active again. Could sub-lingual be effective?

People either cap it themselves or mix it into a liquid form. Sublingual might taste like ass -- I have no idea. But you'd also need an accurate method of measuring.

KatsMeow
01-08-2010, 03:37 PM
People either cap it themselves or mix it into a liquid form. Sublingual might taste like ass -- I have no idea. But you'd also need an accurate method of measuring.

Typically I mix mine with ETOH then draw it up in an oral syringe and administer sub lingual until its absorbed.

KBigz81
01-08-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm sorry what is ETOH?

partsRheavy
01-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Back in the old days, this fella was where EtOH came from. :p

As a, um, non-alcoholic alternative, would anavar dissolve in olive oil??

I'm sorry what is ETOH?

sassy69
01-08-2010, 06:06 PM
In other words ETOH is ethanol.

Gerb
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Var is a nice support for primo, as primo takes at least 3 weeks to "kick in". SOmething like 50-75 mg E5D will work fine. Would recommend getting a bottle of Nizoral shampoo to address hairloss. Also probably expect some voice cracking. The only note I'd really make is that the primo, in and of itself, will be much more aggressive than the var, so it will be the bigger source of sides vs the combination of the two.

Thanks for the input Sassy.

primo works well, my BB wife perfers it over all others(eq runs 2nd),normal off season is 50 mg every 4 days,really the only side is clitoral enlargement and it always ramps up her sex drive(thats a plus)var we go with 10 mg a day split 5 am 5 mid day to go w/ the primo and 1 iu of gh m-f.it's a nice easy cycle no real sides and nice gains that hold well post cycle.

Thanks for the input.

KBigz81
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks Sassy...I have some var that is 25 mg capped. So kinda messing splitting the dosages up and probably wouldn't split it up right.

KatsMeow
01-09-2010, 04:55 AM
I'm sorry what is ETOH?

alcohol, sorry...

KatsMeow
01-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Back in the old days, this fella was where EtOH came from. :p

As a, um, non-alcoholic alternative, would anavar dissolve in olive oil??

No, not at all.

s2h
01-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Primobolan
(methenolone acetate)

Primobolan is one of those anabolic steroids which has a cult following not unlike the old original version of Masteron. Actually, as you can easily see from itīs anabolic:androgenic ratio below in the profile, itīs a pretty weak steroid but actually stronger(!) than Masteron in both regards. I donīt know anyone who has run both compounds at the same dose. We are probably justified in speculating that youīd probably get similar results from either of them, when you consider the fact that you are getting quite a bit less actual drug and more ester when you choose injectable Primobolan (which has the very long Enanthate ester attached to it) over Masteron (which has the very short propionate ester attached to it). In truth, I think part of the reason many Primobolan users have been disappointed is that they failed to use enough of it, for long enough. From itīs chemical structure and anabolic:androgenic rating, we can assume it is at least as effective as Masteron, on an equal Mg for mg basis. However, due to its ester (in the injectable version), it needs to be run for at least 12 weeks to see the full benefits from it.

The following dose pertains to men only: When you consider a measly dose of 400mgs of this stuff for 12 weeks will probably cost you around $500.Itīs easy to see why many people have tried to use less...and have been disappointed with their results. On the other hand, many competitive bodybuilders consider Primobolan indespensible to their pre-contest drud routine, and wouldnīt consider dieting without it. Anyway...I think the comparison to Masteron (another great precontest drug) is the best one we can make, with reference to expected gains and results.

I happen to be one of the few people who have used Drostanolone Enanthate (Masteron with the Enanthate ester attached) as well as Methenolone Enanthate (injectable Primobolan). I can tell you that the results from these two compounds, when ester and mg potency are the same, are in fact very similar.
Effects of Primobolan

Letīs flesh out some of the various general effects of Primobolan, before we get into the differences between the oral and injectable versions... One study performed on sheep involved administering 100mgs of Methenolone, and electronically stimulating their lats (electronic stimulation was used because they kept falling off the chin-up bars). Anyway, when compared with the lat muscles of sheep who didnīt receive Methenolone, the receiving group gained significantly more muscle mass as well as strength (1)(2). Itīs also has a relatively high affinity for binding to the AR, actually binding better than testosterone (3). This ability to strongly bind to the AR may be why Primobolan is such a good "fat burner." Strong AR binding has been positively correlated with lypolysis (fat-burning) (8).

In addition, as this steroid can actually aid in reducing breast tumors, no ancillary products need be considered for use with Primobolan, and in fact, it may actually be a useful ancillary agent in itīs own right, similar to Masteron. Also, just like Masteron, Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesnīt aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a reputation for creating quality muscle gains. This also helps to explain why it is so expensive. Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.

Although nobody would ever suggest to use Primobolan as a bulking agent, itīs been studied as an agent to halt wasting and possibly reverse many of the adverse effects of anemia. It is a shocking failure in both areas, according to some of the case studies Iīve read, (5)(6) and this should come to no surprise to anyone. Anadrol reigns supreme in this area, and nobody in the athletic community would ever compare those two drugs. However, Michael Mooney and many other respected doctors who work with AIDS patients have found sufficient evidence to claim that Primobolan is an immune enhancer and as such is very useful for AIDS patients (not that the FDA cares...Primobolan is still not approved for sale in the United States). AIDS patients arenīt really in need of Bulking Drugs, so an immune enhancer like Primo which will add small, quality gains in muscle is perfect for them. And since we arenīt even going to vaguely consider the use of Primobolan as a bulking agent, clearly this leaves us with considering it primarily for use in gaining and maintaining lean tissue. Itīs a great choice for this purpose, and many competitors have used it very successfully to retain muscle while on a calorie reduced diet. The reason Primo is so useful for this purpose is that one of its primary functions is to help your body retain nitrogen (7) at a greatly enhanced rate. The greater your nitrogen retention is, the more muscle you will build. In the case of using primo as a pre-contest drug, this nitrogen retention will help you retain muscle and ensure that your dieting preferentially favors fat loss over muscle loss.

Primobolan is a very unique steroid, as it is one of the few that comes in both an oral as well as an injectable version. I suppose Winstrol does also, but Primobolan actually has a different ester on the oral (acetate ) and injectable (Enanthate) versions. The oral version is one of the more interesting oral compounds Iīve looked into. For starters, itīs one of the few compounds available to athletes and bodybuilders which is both oral as well as non-17-alpha-alkylation. This alteration is (as Iīm sure you remember from other stuff Iīve written) what generally makes oral steroids survive their first pass through your liver, but also makes them Hepatoxic (Liver toxic). Well... oral Primo doesnīt have this feature, so it is very mild on your liver (actually it basically isnīt liver toxic at all), but also is largely destroyed by it, since 17 beta estrification and 1 alkylation is the method used to make this stuff orally available. Youīll need to take a lot of this stuff for it to be effective... 100mgs/day of the oral version is a safe estimate for reasonable gains& for women, you could get away with less; perhaps 25mgs/day. Even though the acetate ester has a 2-3 day active life, your liver will do some damage to oral primo, so every day dosing will still be necessary.

When men were given a 30-45mg dose of the oral version of Primo, they experienced a 15-65% decrease in gonadotropin levels (9). Remember, I said 100mgs is a good dose for gains... well, youīll also reduce your gonadotropin levels considerably. I have personally never understood why people recommend either oral or injectable Primobolan as a possible bridging compound for this reason... maybe at a too-low-to-do-anything dose of 10mgs it could be used as a bridge. And forget about using injectable Primo to bridge&

Hey... speaking about injectable Primo...

Iīve used this stuff at 200mgs/week and wasnīt very impressed with it. Generally, I think injectable primo needs to be used at a dose of at least 350mgs/week (100mgs/Every other Day), and preferably at a dose of 400-600mgs/week. I happen to like running it with testosterone propionate, but for convenience I would imagine most people would run it with Testosterone Enanthate, to keep dosing times the same (shooting it twice per week, in most cases).
Buying Primobolan

The unfortunate truth about injectable Primo is that itīs a very expensive chemical to obtain, and that price is reflected in the cost to the average consumer. Ten dollars per 1ml/100mg ampule is not unheard of, and Iīve seen it go for more. This is, of course, absurd. As if thatīs not enough, this is also the most commonly counterfeited steroids on the black market. I recommend buying Primobolan (either the oral or injectable) from a respected Underground lab instead of trying to play a game of "spot the fake steroid" in Mexico or Europe. The underground versions should cost between $5-7 for 100mgs of Methenolone and I wouldnīt really consider paying more for it, although I have seen the British Dragon version of this product priced up to $20/ml.
Primobolan Profile

(Methenolone)

(Oral Version is + Acetate Ester)
(Injectable Version is + Enanthate Ester)
[17beta-Hydroxy-1-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one]
Molecular weight of base: 302.4558
Molecular weight of Acetate ester: 60.0524
Molecular weight of Enanthate ester: 130.1864
Formula: C20H30O2
Melting Point:
Manufacturer: Schering
Effective dose(oral): (Men)50-100mgs/day; (Women) 10-25mgs/day
Effective dose (injectable): (Men) 350-600mgs/week; (

Tammy,did i read right that your pricing 400mg of primo at $500??

s2h
01-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Tamy never mind after rereading your post i see it was based on 12 weeks,i thought it was for 1 week,see typical male didnt pay atttention,and didos on your improvements from the blue pic to the other some really nice gains,i find your physique very apealling and well balanced best of luck to you at your next show!!!

Victoria
02-23-2010, 02:52 PM
I have a question about var. I started taking var 2 weeks ago and did about 8 days at 5mg (split into two) and now I'm at 10mg. Anyways, 5 days into my cycle, I developed a rash in my neck but is not very noticeable. At first I thought it was due to a halter top that I wore for Valentine's but it hasn't gone away and is over a week already. The only thing that I have changed in my diet is the var and I added acidophilus and vitamin B5. Besides that, I have not developed any other sides (well, got one pimple on my back that already went away lol!).

Is this something that is a by product of the var? The rash is at the bottom of my neck and on the sides only.

TIA!!

sassy69
02-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Try stopping the cycle and see what happens.

What brand is it ? Is it UG? Sometimes you never know what's in the non-pharma stuff.

Victoria
02-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Try stopping the cycle and see what happens.

What brand is it ? Is it UG? Sometimes you never know what's in the non-pharma stuff.

Well, it's supposed to be british dragon (I know the original guys are gone but it's supposed to be made by another good supplier). Other people gave great reviews on this var.

I guess is very hard to find the real pharma stuff so I'm at a loss on how to find it. I know I'm not supposed to ask sources so I'm not asking that haha!

Would you continue your cycle if you could barely notice it?

sassy69
02-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Well, it's supposed to be british dragon (I know the original guys are gone but it's supposed to be made by another good supplier). Other people gave great reviews on this var.

I guess is very hard to find the real pharma stuff so I'm at a loss on how to find it. I know I'm not supposed to ask sources so I'm not asking that haha!

Would you continue your cycle if you could barely notice it?

Honestly I don't recall ever hearing of anyone experiencing allergic reactions, at least that they posted on the boards, but anything is possible.

So googling anavar & rash, it is called out as a rare side but can happen:

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-53226-Anavar+Oral.aspx?drugid=53226&drugname=Anavar+Oral

--- see the Side Effects tab

If you feel aggressive, keep running it, maybe Benedryl can help w/ the allergic reaction. If it gets worse stop. You might try a different brand or different cycle.

Victoria
02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks Sassy for googling that! That's scary man! The rash is not getting worse and is not bad but it is there! I will take some benadryl like you said and see what happens. I will monitor this very closely. I will give you guys an update later.

Thanks a bunch!

Victoria
03-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Update: The rash is gone even though I didn't stop the var. It was so minimal that I barely noticed it so that's why I kept on going.

I have another stupid question.... my birthday is at the end of the month and we plan on doing a little bit of partying... how bad is it if I drink 2 or 3 drinks? I usually don't drink at all but I may do it on a special occasion like this. Is it zero tolerance to drink alcohol while you're taking any AAS? I only take 10mg a day. If it's a big no no, then is not a problem not drinking but I do like to get a buzz once or twice a year :p

sassy69
03-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Update: The rash is gone even though I didn't stop the var. It was so minimal that I barely noticed it so that's why I kept on going.

I have another stupid question.... my birthday is at the end of the month and we plan on doing a little bit of partying... how bad is it if I drink 2 or 3 drinks? I usually don't drink at all but I may do it on a special occasion like this. Is it zero tolerance to drink alcohol while you're taking any AAS? I only take 10mg a day. If it's a big no no, then is not a problem not drinking but I do like to get a buzz once or twice a year :p

Glad no more rash issues. That's never fun, no matter what the source.

RE: one or twice drinking -- it won't kill ya. It will stall any goals you were going after a little so if you're on a schedule that's the biggest effect.

Drink more water!

crossbellas
04-02-2010, 05:09 PM
What exactly would adding nolva do for a female bb, who is running 10mgs var, twice per day? She has been dieting for two weeks and has hardened up a bit, but has 8 wks of cardio and dieting to go. Also, how long is sensible to run the var... and should we wean her or pull it cold turkey?

homegrown
04-28-2010, 01:03 PM
Primo taken at a dose of around 50 -75mg would you expierence a voice change?

sassy69
04-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Primo taken at a dose of around 50 -75mg would you expierence a voice change?

Depends on the person , but expect it vs hope it doesn't happen.

homegrown
04-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Would using Var at an upwards of 25 mg for about 5 weeks at the end of prep with no sides what so ever not even acne be any indication??

Fit_Jess
06-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Hey thinking of taking either anavar, winnie or primo for a first time using AAS. I competed in my first bikinin and then figure competition and had my first experience with dieting. I had a good base to start with as far as a good amount of muscle to start competing in figure. I know that I cant get to where I want naturally and have decided to compete in NPC in 2011 instead of USBF. My last show was three weeks ago and Im still doing cardio 6 days a week and training 5 - 6 days a week as well. I do my cardio early in the am on an empty stomach and my training is as follows normally:
Mon - Shoulders
Tues - Back
Weds - Chest
Thurs - Legs or Arms
Friday - shoulders
Sat - legs or arms

Diet
Meal 1 - 1 /2 cup whites, 1 egg, 2 slices ezekial
Meal 2 - 1/ 2 cup oats , 1 scoop whey
Meal 3 - 4 oz lean protein, 1 cup veggies, 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal 4 - 4 oz lean protein, 1 cup veggies, 4 oz sweet potatoes
Meal 5 - 4 oz lean protein, 1 cup veggies, 1 slice ezekial
Meal 6 - 1/2 cup whites, 1 egg or 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
Post workout - 1 scoop whey with 1 scoop waxi

Please help as I dont know Which AAS to start and whats the safe doseage to start out at..thank you! :thanks:

sassy69
06-18-2010, 08:53 PM
I'd suggest you spend ALOT of time reading this forum - there's a lot of first-timer questions answered on here.

My answer is going to be anavar for a first cycle. 5 mg, split in half doses taken 2x/ day (1 am, 1 pm) for the first 2 weeks, and then up to 10 mg. Run for 10-14 weeks. You can run it long at low doses. I dunno what product you'd be using - some of the non-label stuff can be under-dosed, so based on sides & results I'd stay at 10 mg, move up to 15-20 if you feel you need, or back down if you try it and don't like the sides. Anavar tends to get less return on investment > 20 mg and no reason to push it- more isn't better, but rather finding your sweet spot between results & sides.

I feel like saying make sure you get good recovery time if you're still doing all this cardio & training 6 days / week. You can compromise your ability to make optimal muscle gains if you're trying to gain and doing things that work against building by burning.

RE: your diet - are you getting any good quality fats?

Fit_Jess
06-18-2010, 10:49 PM
I do raw almonds and natural peanut butter along with fish oil at everymeal.

I have been following the forum and felt comfortable enough to post about AAS. Is there better products than others?

Also, about doing my research..yes I try to do it on a daily basis. As far as the cardio goes..when I start to cycle..shoud I cut the cardio back?

sassy69
06-18-2010, 11:00 PM
I do raw almonds and natural peanut butter along with fish oil at everymeal.

I have been following the forum and felt comfortable enough to post about AAS. Is there better products than others?

Also, about doing my research..yes I try to do it on a daily basis. As far as the cardio goes..when I start to cycle..shoud I cut the cardio back?

Can't speak to 'best product' -- obviously the 'best' is always human pharma grade, but can't always find that anymore.

The first thing you need to know about playing on the dark side is to understand that AAS and all the other supplements out there are only supplements to your diet and training program. You can make them do whatever you want IN SUPPORT of whatever your diet & training program is geared towards. I.e. are you using it to bulk ? to support a competition prep? what? You need to go in knowing what your goal is, and then making sure that EVERYTHING you do is in support of that goal if you want to achieve it. Especially when you are willing to self-medicate w/ a controlled substance to achieve whatever it is you think you want to achive.

Fit_Jess
06-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Im going to be using it to bulk up and add size I would really like to be bigger before I step on stage and look more shredded than i do now...I hope i dont sound dumb here but I feel like this is the place to ask the questions and not be judged..thanks for the help!

sassy69
06-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Im going to be using it to bulk up and add size I would really like to be bigger before I step on stage and look more shredded than i do now...I hope i dont sound dumb here but I feel like this is the place to ask the questions and not be judged..thanks for the help!

When's your next target show? And how do you plan to bulk? Do you have a diet and training set up? I'd probably cut back on the cardio if you want to gain and then add it back in during your cut.

neofarq
06-19-2010, 02:34 AM
Fit_Jess, As far as your 1/2 cup egg whites and 1 egg, Get some Omega Eggs from Trader Joes, 1 Egg has 325 Mg. Lutein, The chickens are fed flaxseed, humans cannot actually process the omega 3's and 6's in flax properly contrary to proper belief, but most animals can.

Also may want to try, almond butter. Raw or Roasted, either way it's Bomb.com, although you will have an increased "regularity" when eating the raw. Trader Joe's has some good stuff.

Primo at 100 mg a week may do the trick??!!

Sorry to chime in on the "women's only" section!!

sassy69
06-19-2010, 02:45 AM
Fit_Jess, As far as your 1/2 cup egg whites and 1 egg, Get some Omega Eggs from Trader Joes, 1 Egg has 325 Mg. Lutein, The chickens are fed flaxseed, humans cannot actually process the omega 3's and 6's in flax properly contrary to proper belief, but most animals can.

Also may want to try, almond butter. Raw or Roasted, either way it's Bomb.com, although you will have an increased "regularity" when eating the raw. Trader Joe's has some good stuff.

Primo at 100 mg a week may do the trick??!!

Sorry to chime in on the "women's only" section!!

For a first time out, its really going to depend on the sides you can handle. The issue w/ primo tends to be hairloss, but generally any other AAS besides anavar has the potential to be much harsher in terms of sides, ranging from hairloss to acne to voice change while the compound is in your system.

A big part of what you choose to cycle depends on how you are willing to deal w/ whatever sides come your way. You can cut or bulk on most of the AAS that women choose to use (usually those that don't aromatise / convert to estrogen or are long-acting esters) - based on the diet & training you set up for your goals.

Fit_Jess
06-21-2010, 11:23 PM
since im going to be starting my first cycle of var,,,any suggestions of a pct to take with ..i was also thinking about taking milk thistle?

Fit_Jess
06-21-2010, 11:26 PM
also, havent picked out a next target show yet being as this is my first competing year and i did USBF, so naturally its going to be NPC, not sure which show yet...also on the bulking,,,when u ask how do i plan to bulk, do u mean diet?..thanks for the help!!!

Fit_Jess
06-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Just started my first cycle of anavar, what should I be using as a PCT when im done with the cycle?.....typical PCT would be for 3-4 weeks ?

sassy69
06-27-2010, 10:48 PM
Just started my first cycle of anavar, what should I be using as a PCT when im done with the cycle?.....typical PCT would be for 3-4 weeks ?

If you were a guy I'd tell you to not start a cycle until you knew what was involved w/ PCT.

But given that you're a girl, you're in luck. Women don't need PCT like guys do because you're not shutting down natural production of your primary sex hormone w/ use of an exogenous source. You can just very simply stop your cycle when you're done. Anavar will take about 3 weeks to fully clear your system and after the first full month following clearing of the cycle you could expect your menstrual cycle to get back to normal as well.

crossbellas
09-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Has anyone experienced hair shedding while on var? Would 20mg Masteron injection every 3 days be as potent as 10 mgs var daily for female bbr? Having trouble getting var and i'm swimming in masteron

sassy69
09-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Has anyone experienced hair shedding while on var? Would 20mg Masteron injection every 3 days be as potent as 10 mgs var daily for female bbr? Having trouble getting var and i'm swimming in masteron

I've heard of some people experiencing hairloss on anavar. Try using Nizoral shampoo to help deal w/ it.

I don't know how masteron would stack up against var - but I think masteron is generally considered more androgenic, and it would also depend on what you are trying to get from the cycle Don't just cycle whatever you happened to have just to cycle. A highly androgenic compound like masteron is maybe not going to give the same anabolic effect as anavar. Something like masteron I think would generally be put at the end of a competition cycle to harden up, not as the base of a growth cycle or anything that would be run on the order of 12-16 weeks. People generally compare masteron to proviron to give you a context.

crossbellas
09-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Thanks Sassy. You are my Hero. I will dig deeper with this before loading up her first inj. lol or just use it myself

s2h
09-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Thanks Sassy. You are my Hero. I will dig deeper with this before loading up her first inj. lol or just use it myselfmast is a derieved from DHT as is anavar..the difference is mast is modified with a 2-methyl group giving it a increase in anabolic properties making it a significantly more effective at growing muscle tissue than anavar a non-methylated drug...sides are going to more prononced with mast than anavar...50mg's of mast EW broken down into 2-3 injections is a good start...

sassy69
09-22-2010, 12:02 AM
mast is a derieved from DHT as is anavar..the difference is mast is modified with a 2-methyl group giving it a increase in anabolic properties making it a significantly more effective at growing muscle tissue than anavar a non-methylated drug...sides are going to more prononced with mast than anavar...50mg's of mast EW broken down into 2-3 injections is a good start...

How long would you run that cycle?

s2h
09-22-2010, 05:29 AM
How long would you run that cycle?due to it being a short acting propionate ester i would go 4-6 weeks for a unexperienced user and as much as 8-10 for a exp. user....

crossbellas
09-22-2010, 09:15 AM
mast is a derieved from DHT as is anavar..the difference is mast is modified with a 2-methyl group giving it a increase in anabolic properties making it a significantly more effective at growing muscle tissue than anavar a non-methylated drug...sides are going to more prononced with mast than anavar...50mg's of mast EW broken down into 2-3 injections is a good start...

Thanks for your input. She is 48 and 5-2 @ 140lbs and has been putting on good muscle. She has only done var to date, so do you think that it should be like 20 mgs twice a wk or maybe 10mgs eod? She does hold a little water with the var, So that will prolly be worse with the mast?

s2h
09-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks for your input. She is 48 and 5-2 @ 140lbs and has been putting on good muscle. She has only done var to date, so do you think that it should be like 20 mgs twice a wk or maybe 10mgs eod? She does hold a little water with the var, So that will prolly be worse with the mast?shoulnt be to bad with them together...20mgs twice a week will be a good start but with a short ester 3 times might be more optimal..are you gonna have her run the var also?at 48 is she pre-menupausal or through already?she will most likely see some clitoral enlargemant,higher sex drive and some voice changes and maybe some hair increase..but not everyone is the same so the sides can and will vary..keep me posted...fyi make sure your source is a reliable one...mast is often supp'd with test by some UG guys to make it cheaper so be carefull in that regard..

crossbellas
09-23-2010, 09:58 AM
I really apreciate your help and you are right, You never know what you are buying and injecting from these places. I have actually used this stuff and its clean and did harden me up. I guess switching from e to prop could do a little hardening though.
As far as sides, she has had mild enlargement and very suddle voice change and peach fuzz with the var, but nothing dramatic. When she came off for awhile she noticed some hairloss. She is pre menopausal.
I was gonna try and switch anavar for the masteron because my source is out of var at the moment and I have masteron laying around that I use toward the end of my cycle to harden up and keep my strength up when I drop my pinks and deca and switch to prop from e.

GeminiJedi
09-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Has anyone ever heard of increased diameter of the red blood cells caused by Var or any other AAS?

LookImDancinCrazy!
09-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Has anyone ever heard of increased diameter of the red blood cells caused by Var or any other AAS?

Sure. Not uncommon at all.

figurehopefull
12-10-2010, 02:51 PM
If you have been taking 10mg Var for a week now, but just once in the am.....is it to late to break it up and do 5 am 5 pm? i see a lot of people saying to split, but i havent. is my body already used to the 10 at once?

NubianBeauty
12-12-2010, 08:45 PM
It is fine to divide the dose now. You won't notice anything. It is best to dose every 8 hrs though. Can you do 6am, 2pm, 10pm?

sassy69
12-13-2010, 03:11 AM
It is fine to divide the dose now. You won't notice anything. It is best to dose every 8 hrs though. Can you do 6am, 2pm, 10pm?

Given 10 mg tabs (assuming tabs), these can be split in half fairly cleanly which gives you 2 x 5 mg. Dosing 3x/day would most easily lead to 15 mg / day. Var has a 9 hour half-life so 8 hr intervals in dosing would optimally match to reduce spikes in dosing. Generally people suggest 2x / day (12 hr dosing ) for convenience (both in timing and in ability to split a 10 mg tab).

sharons69
01-14-2011, 07:02 PM
hi everyone...i'm sure you've answered this already but i haven't seen it..i just started using anavar 10 mg split 2 x day..but i was wondering what i can stack with it to build my muscles without any side effects...i'll be doing my first figure show in april 2011 if my body is ready.i workout 5 x week and i'm 41.never taken anything before..i am typically 119lbs but im starting to feel heavier also..:dunno:..input is greatly appreciated..thanx!!:byeg:

s2h
01-14-2011, 08:21 PM
hi everyone...i'm sure you've answered this already but i haven't seen it..i just started using anavar 10 mg split 2 x day..but i was wondering what i can stack with it to build my muscles without any side effects...i'll be doing my first figure show in april 2011 if my body is ready.i workout 5 x week and i'm 41.never taken anything before..i am typically 119lbs but im starting to feel heavier also..:dunno:..input is greatly appreciated..thanx!!:byeg:your gonna get some sides most likely no matter how small your dosing is...espc with females your not gonna know until you run them..sides will vary on a person to person basis..theres know real way to know the effects til you try..keep a journal about your supps,diet and training to reference in the future..

sassy69
01-14-2011, 09:23 PM
hi everyone...i'm sure you've answered this already but i haven't seen it..i just started using anavar 10 mg split 2 x day..but i was wondering what i can stack with it to build my muscles without any side effects...i'll be doing my first figure show in april 2011 if my body is ready.i workout 5 x week and i'm 41.never taken anything before..i am typically 119lbs but im starting to feel heavier also..:dunno:..input is greatly appreciated..thanx!!:byeg:

Pretty much what s2h said - you're altering your basic hormone profile. You're getting "sides" w/ your anavar stack whether or not you can "see" them. Given that anavar is really the only AAS that is "reliable" (for the most part - even it is not guaranteed), ANYTHING else you try to throw on top will introduce sides. When it comes to self-medicating w/ hormones, ain't nuttin for free. This is why it is incredibly important that you know what you're doing when you start throwing other stuff into the mix and more importantly you need to be prepared to own both the results and the sides. You can't pick and choose what you want. If you aren't willing to accept the sides (which is your own personal experiment in itself), then basically you have no business playing w/ the drugs at all. Welcome to the dark side.

Two directions you could take it are increase your anavar dosing to e.g. 15 mg/day, possibly 20 mg/day. Again no guarantee about increase in sides but at least anavar is something you're already using (so you know how you react) and it has a short half-life / detection time so you can increase, or subsequently reduce your dosing.

The other direction is to stack w/ growth hormone (e.g. 1-2 iu / day). It works to support your recovery and 'enhances' the effects of the var. (Noting in and of itself, gh doesn't 'build muscle' becaues it isn't a testosterone hormone, but it sort of 'improves' your body's ability to do everything optimally. A note on this is that gh can get expensive and takes a while to 'work'. I.e. its not really operating on the same 'cycle schedule' as most AAS.

A third option if your goal is to build quality lean muscle mass w/o sides, look to your foundation diet & training for ways to optimize - i.e. dont' just rely on the drugs. Protein is always your best anabolic. "More" AAS doesn't necessarily mean better results. The fact that you're running var in the first place allows you much improved ability to recover, so you can put more into your foundation program - diet & training. When you're already inside your 16 week prep, this becomes something of a challenge - you've got some time to 'build' via increased diet & training before you start cutting. But otherwise you can't expect to jack up your steroid intake and not have sides.

tammyp
01-15-2011, 10:25 AM
what sides can you live with is the question. everything has sides. IMO a figure girl doesnt need gear, var at most. if you think you do maybe you need to give it more time, alter training program and diet. i also find many girls wayyy over cardio. if you get your ducks in a row( meaning cal surplus heavy training and no cardio), that var should give you good gains.

sassy69
01-15-2011, 03:25 PM
what sides can you live with is the question. everything has sides. IMO a figure girl doesnt need gear, var at most. if you think you do maybe you need to give it more time, alter training program and diet. i also find many girls wayyy over cardio. if you get your ducks in a row( meaning cal surplus heavy training and no cardio), that var should give you good gains.

Since you're already within the typical 4 months of contest prep, it becomes important to set reasonable expectations as to how much you can build while you're also starting to dial in for switch to a cutting phase. For future reference I would suggest you schedule your off-season for some specific bulking to develop the muscle you want. Trying to force develop muscles on short notice and then dieting down sorta negates the growth phase. The muscle you maintain is the muscle that your body has already adapted to supporting.

Fitness4Fun03
01-22-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm prepping for my show in March and I'm 8 weeks out from show. I am a figure competitor in the F class. So, I am 5'10" and currently weighing in at 150. My last show I came in at 137 and was happy with the results.

I have previously run Var / Clen / T3 and had good results, but this year it has been harder to get a hold of what I have used in the past. I currently have 50 mg Winnie Tabs and about 4 weeks worth of clen. I was hoping for some advice on how to run the Winnie and clen together for the next 8 weeks.

I would greatly appreciate the help!! Thank you!!

barbellman
01-22-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm prepping for my show in March and I'm 8 weeks out from show. I am a figure competitor in the F class. So, I am 5'10" and currently weighing in at 150. My last show I came in at 137 and was happy with the results.

I have previously run Var / Clen / T3 and had good results, but this year it has been harder to get a hold of what I have used in the past. I currently have 50 mg Winnie Tabs and about 4 weeks worth of clen. I was hoping for some advice on how to run the Winnie and clen together for the next 8 weeks.

I would greatly appreciate the help!! Thank you!!

seems like it'd be awfully hard for a lady to use 50mg winny tabs even split up and not get side effects..

Fitness4Fun03
01-22-2011, 06:15 PM
seems like it'd be awfully hard for a lady to use 50mg winny tabs even split up and not get side effects..

The Tabs are easily split into 4 pieces (12.5 per piece)

sassy69
01-22-2011, 08:41 PM
If you've got enough win tabs split into 12.5 mg, go w/ 12.5 mg / day. If you can break them down further in half, split that into 2 doses per day (1/2 am, 1/2 pm). Winstrol, like anavar, has about a 9 hr half life so the half day dosing helps keep levels of everything related to the dosing more even.

Generally at that dose you shouldn't experience too much in the way of sides. Winny can be very individual in how people respond to it so just keep that in mind. You might experience hair loss or voice cracking on it. For hair - if you notice anything, you can use Nizoral 1% shampoo (usually find next to the dandruff shampoo at most stores) every other day. It helps reduce the effects of DHT. It also works as a body wash if you experience acne related to your cycle.

You can basically run the cycle at 12.5 mg/ day up to and thru your show. I would include acidophilus w/ the cycle to help prevent yeast infections. Things to watch would be dry / sore joints - as winny is a bit of an anti-estrogen and will dry things out. But it also doesn't aromatizse so its a great cutter for competition

RE: the clen - if you know you have 4 weeks worth, I'm guessing you already have a plan for how to run that. It doesn't "interact" w/ the winny so it doesn't relaly matter how you run it relative to that part of your cycle.

Fitness4Fun03
01-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Thank you Sassy for the help! I appreciate all your input on the forums!!

sassy69
01-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Thank you Sassy for the help! I appreciate all your input on the forums!!

Good luck w/ your prep! :yep:

GeminiJedi
02-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Any thoughts on finishing up a bottle of var that's a few months past the expiration date?

Fitness4Fun03
02-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey Sassy,

I've been running the Winnie at the doses you recommended for almost 2 weeks now and I have been leaning out nicely without any sides. I'm going to be starting my clen this coming week and I wanted to see what you thought about Aromasin?

Is this something that is safe to take instead of Nolvadex? I know that this is something that cannot be run as long as the nolvadex and it has a 1/2 life of about 24hrs, but I wasn't sure of the dosage or length of time that I am able to run this? The nolvadex has usually helped bring in the last bit on my hip and makes a big difference, but I only have the Aromasin.

Any thoughts / advice would appreciated... Thank you again! :)

s2h
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Any thoughts on finishing up a bottle of var that's a few months past the expiration date?no problems with that...

sassy69
02-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Hey Sassy,

I've been running the Winnie at the doses you recommended for almost 2 weeks now and I have been leaning out nicely without any sides. I'm going to be starting my clen this coming week and I wanted to see what you thought about Aromasin?

Is this something that is safe to take instead of Nolvadex? I know that this is something that cannot be run as long as the nolvadex and it has a 1/2 life of about 24hrs, but I wasn't sure of the dosage or length of time that I am able to run this? The nolvadex has usually helped bring in the last bit on my hip and makes a big difference, but I only have the Aromasin.

Any thoughts / advice would appreciated... Thank you again! :)

I'm not particularly excited about using an aromatase inhibitor w/ a cycle of winstrol simply because you're not using anything that aromatizes and winstrol itself is very androgenic, and given that it is not uncommon to experience dry, painful joints w/ Winstrol, it sort of acts to be suppressing some estrogen on its own.

AIs are different from nolvadex and IMO tend to shut down estrogen much more completely and result in dry joints, etc. Aromasin seems to be a little more forgiving than arimidex. If you want to run, I would keep it to less than 4 weeks and 1/2 tab EOD.

Fitness4Fun03
02-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Thank you for that. I wanted to check on it before I ran it. I'll stick with the winnie!! As always great information! Thank you!

hes179
02-08-2011, 03:48 PM
I started a var only cycle 4 days ago, and have been taking 20 mg per day instead of 10mg per day. would there be any issues if I cut it to 10mg a day starting today, the 5th day on?

Bryan Hildebrand
02-08-2011, 05:20 PM
no problem at all doing that. my question is why? did you develop an issue or concern that quickly or are you short on product?

sassy69
02-08-2011, 05:40 PM
I started a var only cycle 4 days ago, and have been taking 20 mg per day instead of 10mg per day. would there be any issues if I cut it to 10mg a day starting today, the 5th day on?

Nope.

hes179
02-09-2011, 12:05 PM
I've done anavar 2x in the past, and primobolan 2x, and I notice that I hold water (a lot of it) on anavar and nothing on primo. Has anyone else noticed this, and what can I do to try to diminish the water issue?
Thanks for the help

hes179
02-09-2011, 12:42 PM
no problem at all doing that. my question is why? did you develop an issue or concern that quickly or are you short on product?

i was an idiot and completely forgot i should do 5mg 2x a day for 10 and not 10mg 2x a day. I hold water on var and I was concerned that just jumping to 20mg/day may cause issues with that. I'm not sure if doing the 20mg/day is making me hold water right now though cuz I started the var on Sat. and did a carb refeed on Sun so the water weight would have been there anyway. I guess if i'm not back to or lower than my weight was on Sunday moring before the refeed then the water weight could be attributable to the var...

Bryan Hildebrand
02-09-2011, 02:02 PM
water is water... unless its causing your blood pressure to increase. stay steadfast in your nutrition, allow yourself to sweat well during training and cardio and you should be fine.

hes179
02-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Thanks- I'm definately losing about 2lbs a day this week doing cardio. I'm trying to cut 20lbs. I'm 175, BF about 11-12% (I'm 5'10). I'm doing the Palumbo diet with a bit more fat (about .6g fat/lb rather than .5g/lb) since I am doing a lot of cardio right now, but will follow it to a T starting this coming Monday. What do you think of adding Primo in right now along with the anavar? Or should I wait a few weeks before adding it?

Bryan Hildebrand
02-09-2011, 05:11 PM
I have protocols that I have used with girls, but... first hand experience is far more valuable.

I'd go back to the beginning of this thread and read. pretty sure sas and tammy's thoughts are there.

sassy69
02-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks- I'm definately losing about 2lbs a day this week doing cardio. I'm trying to cut 20lbs. I'm 175, BF about 11-12% (I'm 5'10). I'm doing the Palumbo diet with a bit more fat (about .6g fat/lb rather than .5g/lb) since I am doing a lot of cardio right now, but will follow it to a T starting this coming Monday. What do you think of adding Primo in right now along with the anavar? Or should I wait a few weeks before adding it?

If you've run them both before (var & primo ) then you can stack them as you know which produces what sides for your particular body chemistry. The only thing in terms of timing is the duration of your cycle(s) - instead of just randomly throwing stuff in - plan your cycle / cycle your plan.

tammyp
02-10-2011, 05:57 AM
what jill said.. 50 mg every 5 days should be fine.

hes179
02-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks everyone. I've done them together before, both times stacking them together with good results. I'm going to do the primo later in the cycle this time to see what happens

LookImDancinCrazy!
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
i was an idiot and completely forgot i should do 5mg 2x a day for 10 and not 10mg 2x a day. I hold water on var and I was concerned that just jumping to 20mg/day may cause issues with that. I'm not sure if doing the 20mg/day is making me hold water right now though cuz I started the var on Sat. and did a carb refeed on Sun so the water weight would have been there anyway. I guess if i'm not back to or lower than my weight was on Sunday moring before the refeed then the water weight could be attributable to the var...

Are you in contest prep mode? If so, is switching completely back to Primo or to winnie 3 or 4 weeks out an option? That'd dry you out.

hes179
02-10-2011, 04:14 PM
right now I'm just trying to get in contest shape, and was going to do a show in May but I'm just now getting over an elbow injury so I don't think I'll be able to get where I need to be by then. I'm gonna train my butt off and see how things look in a couple of weeks and go from there. That's exactly what i was thinking this time around- do the var to keep my strength and muscle while I diet down, and then add the primo to dry out

Chondrobob
03-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Winstrol (stanozolol) although does not esterify has a real androgenic effect on women, it can cause hair loss receding hairlines, orally the because its not chelated its not vey absorbable, at our clinic we compound both suspension and orals, in over a decade I have learned Winstrol has got a place but only with men, oh it also will crush your HDL thats the Cholesterol that protects your cardiovascular system.. Anavar oxandrolone is the way to go for women who don't want to lose their feminity and have a heart attack..

Also Winny retards Collagen production, not only will you have sore joints, and higher risk for connective tissue injury, but the skin complection gets even leaner and more drawn from lack of collagen.

Fitness4Fun03
03-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Hey Sassy! I just wanted to say thank you again for all of your help! I took first in my class and was 2nd in the overall! :yep:

sassy69
03-24-2011, 11:38 PM
Hey Sassy! I just wanted to say thank you again for all of your help! I took first in my class and was 2nd in the overall! :yep:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you post pix?

(What's next???? ;))

buttabeen
10-06-2011, 11:51 PM
i.e. yes, you can drink the winny. It is water-based, and not oil-based. Other injectible AAS you wouldn't want to take orally.

Drink Winny??.......does it absorb faster if you drink it? Vs oral and injectable?

sassy69
10-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Drink Winny??.......does it absorb faster if you drink it? Vs oral and injectable?

The injectable is water-based so you can drink it if you don't like to inject. (Note you can't do that w/ oil-based compounds.)

buttabeen
10-09-2011, 09:50 AM
the one in blue is nattie, the other anavar only. 1st time. the blue i was 100 lbs, the other 108. and in much better condition.

What is Nattie? Did you run var and something else in these two pics or or only var

buttabeen
10-09-2011, 10:08 AM

How long and how many times can you cycle var before you have to take a break and cleanse your system with milk thistle? Also how long do you need to take a break before you can go at it again

buttabeen
10-09-2011, 11:34 AM
i think about that. i went 2 weeks longer that season since i qualified for nationals...i ran it feb through end of june i think.

Wow....so its actually possible to cycle for as long as 24 weeks without any sides for that amount of time??

sassy69
10-09-2011, 05:59 PM
How long and how many times can you cycle var before you have to take a break and cleanse your system with milk thistle? Also how long do you need to take a break before you can go at it again

Recommended is time on = time off. I.e. run a 16 week cycle, take 16 weeks off.

The bigger impact of cycles that people forget about are things like increased blood pressure, jacked up lipid profiles, etc. Just because you feel like you can deal w/ the androgenic sides like acne, etc, doesn't mean there aren't other things being impacted by it.

sassy69
10-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Wow....so its actually possible to cycle for as long as 24 weeks without any sides for that amount of time??

No such things as "no sides". There is a cost to running a cycle. You can run it longer but keeping in mind that these are always your own personal experiments. There are also internal effects from a cycle (the variety dependent upon the compound, the stack of compounds, the duration), including things like blood pressure, lipid profile, etc. "Sides" come w/ accumulation of the compound and presence of the compound in your body

In the case of running anavar for 16+ weeks, still it is the most predictable (tho never guaranteed) of the compounds out there. Winstrol for that long will dry the eff out of your joints and probably expect some hair loss and voice change. Primo for any amount of time, expect hairloss, voice change, etc.

Stacking all of those together, expect compounded sides. I wouldn't recommend running all of those stacked for that sort of duration. I think you'd hit a point of diminishing returns. It would help if you can give some context for the purpose of your cycle (i.e competition, shits& grins, whatever) and what you are looking to accomplish with it.

Please check the Fem Chemo index for more threads on this: Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums
and specifically read "Part 3" of "Women & Drugs".

Sieve
10-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Does Anavar/ Winny have any breast reducing effects on women ? (lowering estrogen)

sassy69
10-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Does Anavar/ Winny have any breast reducing effects on women ? (lowering estrogen)

No. If you're running a decent diet & training, that, with or without steroids will cause bodyfat to disappear - and women often find their bustline being one of the first places impacted by drops in bodyfat. But generally steroids are not going to specifically have an affect on breast size. Winstrol might a little, but its going to also show in dry joints, etc. ANd then when you come off, the regular estrogen cycle is going to go back into play as it does normally and any bodyfat loss specifically due to reduced estrogen is probably going to disappear.

chocolatew
01-05-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm absolutely new to AAs, but I've done alot of research (mainly reading these forum posts)...I currently bought 20mg capsules (with powder inside). I'm trying to cut them in quarters/halves. How do you mix Var powder properly into a liquid? Does it matter how long the Var is in the liquid before it becomes ineffective? Thanks for the help

tammyp
01-06-2012, 06:32 PM
i would ask this in the mens chem section....

bbchick24
01-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Would it be a bad thing if I extended a cycle of anavar and primo from 12 weeks to 16?? It's the first cycle and probably won't do anymore til next year.

Kekety
06-28-2012, 11:15 PM
hello,
I have been reading about anavar, and found this forum. I am 31 years old with my second child, the first one 11 years old and another 11 months old. Both pregnancy I gained 60 lbs and lost it doing diet only. I never exercised before. I just started working out 1 month ago and was offered anavar to help me. I really want to try it because I am very flabby on my legs , butt and arms. 5'6" 150lbs. Sometimes I don't wear something I like because my butt jiggles a lot. =( I am very serious about working hard because I am tired of being unhappy with my body. I don't go to the beach, never use shorts, and I am very shy when naked even with my husband. Please, any advice if anavar is the best stuff to help me get rid of this flabby body? Sorry for the long story.. and thanks to anyone that take time to answer me..

sassy69
06-29-2012, 12:02 AM
hello,
I have been reading about anavar, and found this forum. I am 31 years old with my second child, the first one 11 years old and another 11 months old. Both pregnancy I gained 60 lbs and lost it doing diet only. I never exercised before. I just started working out 1 month ago and was offered anavar to help me. I really want to try it because I am very flabby on my legs , butt and arms. 5'6" 150lbs. Sometimes I don't wear something I like because my butt jiggles a lot. =( I am very serious about working hard because I am tired of being unhappy with my body. I don't go to the beach, never use shorts, and I am very shy when naked even with my husband. Please, any advice if anavar is the best stuff to help me get rid of this flabby body? Sorry for the long story.. and thanks to anyone that take time to answer me..

First welcome to RX & congrats on new babies and your bodyfat/weight loss.

Start with diet & training. You need to get the habits established and let your body respond to the diet & training. Anavar is not a fat burner -it is a male steroid. If you are not already lean (<12-14% bodyfat), because it does promote muscle development, you may find yourself "thick" and not the lean you are envisioning. Also because you are now fucking w/ your hormone profile, there are hormonal sides that you will experience. THere's no such things as "no sides". These include acne, oily skin, potential bloody nose, headaches - these are specifically due to increased blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels, water retention, mood swings, etc..

My point is not to scare you but to set your expectations. If you have nearly zero history in the gym, you have not even touched any sort of potential to develop lean muscle mass. Throwing in steroids is not the best approach. Particularly guys will suggest steroids for a quicky fix / lean you out - tone you up thing. It is more than that because it is producing a significant shift in your hormone profile. I strongly recommend that you stick to an optimized diet and spend time training. Let your body respond to the training. If you've only dieted in the past, you should now spend the time to develop lean muscle mass. You don't need steroids and I just very strongly recommend against it because you don't have the basics of a solid diet & training program in place yet. The changes you make naturally are the ones your body can adapt to and maintain. There's a big degree of existing experience and consistency that really needs to be in place before you even consider steroids. I just don't think its anything you should even be looking at any time in the next several months to years. Your goals are easily achieved w/ consistent diet & training to start with. Steroids will just introduce complications that IMO you don't need to add to the pile.

I would instead suggest you set up a journal on the women's forum and post your diet & training progress. You'll get lots of support and information and you will see results. For your height (I don't know your build), I don't think you're necessarily "fat" but rather just short on lean muscle mass. "Losing weight" isn't all about losing bodyfat only. Its more about your body composition - the relationship of your lean muscle mass to bodyfat. 1 month of training doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of your ability to develop good quality muscle mass - keep at it and you will see results. Throw in steroids and I suspect you will not get what you were envisioning.