PDA

View Full Version : I Have An Online Training Journal...NOW What? The TOP Ways To Use Your Online Training Journal to Ma

The Prodigy
06-20-2012, 02:52 PM
I Have An Online Training Journal...NOW What?
The TOP Ways To Use Your Online Training Journal to Market Yourself!

1. Post in your journal daily! Post pictures, video clips(you can link them directly from You Tube), diet updates, workouts, motivational quotes, recipes, successes, disappointments...ANYTHING!

2. Post in others journals and they will post in yours! Reciprocation is key! You will also meet some great girls and grab some great ideas, workouts, advice and suggestions.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/5897-i-have-an-online-training-journal-now-what-the-top-ways-to-use-your-online-training-journal-to-market-yourself.html (http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/5897-i-have-an-online-training-journal-now-what-the-top-ways-to-use-your-online-training-journal-to-market-yourself.html)

Muscgrows
02-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Great tips Prodigy.

roseb1999
02-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the tips, i have a question, can you only reply to thread or can you reply to each persons individual post/comment?

The Prodigy
02-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the tips, i have a question, can you only reply to thread or can you reply to each persons individual post/comment?

If you want to reply to the thread you hit reply..if you want to reply to each person post you hit reply with quote. Make sense? You can also check the little white box next to the post number and reply to more than one at a time....just hit "reply with quote"

no worries...if you make mistakes they are all fixable! Feel free to explore!

roseb1999
02-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Ok Gottcha, thanks so much for all your help :)

If you want to reply to the thread you hit reply..if you want to reply to each person post you hit reply with quote. Make sense? You can also check the little white box next to the post number and reply to more than one at a time....just hit "reply with quote"

no worries...if you make mistakes they are all fixable! Feel free to explore!

sheilamettler
02-17-2013, 07:42 PM
thanks for the tips! I am going to get started on an online training journal today!

MsFitMama
03-20-2013, 12:35 PM
I Have An Online Training Journal...NOW What?
The TOP Ways To Use Your Online Training Journal to Market Yourself!

1. Post in your journal daily! Post pictures, video clips(you can link them directly from You Tube), diet updates, workouts, motivational quotes, recipes, successes, disappointments...ANYTHING!

2. Post in others journals and they will post in yours! Reciprocation is key! You will also meet some great girls and grab some great ideas, workouts, advice and suggestions.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/5897-i-have-an-online-training-journal-now-what-the-top-ways-to-use-your-online-training-journal-to-market-yourself.html (http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/5897-i-have-an-online-training-journal-now-what-the-top-ways-to-use-your-online-training-journal-to-market-yourself.html)

Thanks for the tip! I've been posting in my own journal and I've started following others and making comments and asking questions. You are dead on, reciprocation is key. Cheers!

karenyoakum
04-13-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks for tips. Trying to get started!

kvanarsdale
04-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Hi there,
In order to start a Training Journal, do I simply click "Post New Thread"?
Thanks!

The Prodigy
04-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Yes...! and then when you want to post you go into your journal and hit "reply to thread".

kvanarsdale
04-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Great. Thanks!

MichelleMosher77
05-28-2013, 01:38 PM
Great tips and useful advice Prodigy. Thank you:cheerleader:

Tanya11
06-04-2013, 02:55 PM
When people say "Journal" do they just mean forum thread? Then when you keep updated you add to the thread or start a new one??
Thanks!!

The Prodigy
06-04-2013, 09:35 PM
When people say "Journal" do they just mean forum thread? Then when you keep updated you add to the thread or start a new one??
Thanks!!

Yes, your journal is a forum thread. Once you create it, you just reply in your journal to post something new.

fitLauraC
07-04-2013, 07:24 AM
I'm on and got my training journal started :) WOO HOO!
I'm kinda a rookie when it comes to forum journaling AND training for a Figure comp, so go easy on this gal :) Looking forward to seeing everyone's training progress!

tekcrna
07-16-2013, 08:02 PM
How do you post pictures to your journal?

TonyElTigre
07-16-2013, 08:08 PM
These are great tips Prodigy I really think that you can do a lot with an online training journal. It really has a lot of benefits to it. I also think you should track your calories by using My Fitness Pal as a recommended app. It really does wonders for your logs. Good luck on your training.

Marian Mae
05-26-2014, 01:15 AM
Awesome tips! Especially for newbies like me. Why didn't I learn of this sooner?! I enjoy writing and sharing/discussing fitness tips so this is perfect for me :)

Star01
06-10-2017, 03:38 AM
hello .. can you suggest me interesting journals to workout.. and good videos for it ,.,/

Tripperac
06-22-2020, 07:57 AM
thanks for your advices and tips. I'm also interested to join the Online trianing and practice everyday. Thank U