PDA

View Full Version : Need advice asap !!

helpme
06-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Hi guys and girls,

This maybe lengthy so bare with me please

After some advice - last year i was medically discharged from the armed forces due to some lower limb injuries, i have just had major knee surgery a week ago and have been in splints ever since. the doc measured my thigh again today and the affected leg has wasted by 5 inches in a week.

When i first got injured my weight wasnt a problem but 18 months later i have piled on some 4 stone and not through over pure endulgence i have an endomorphic body type im 6ft2 and shoulders like a bus when i was in the armed forces i trained twice a day some times more (not just weight im including PT and rugby, swimming in that) but when i got inured i couldnt train and whilst they tried to rehab me they stopped me doing anything other than that of what the pyhsio told me.

The problem that i have now is that im now powdgy and feel like im falling apart and im only 25.

I want get back to what i was i have been doing some reading for about 6 months now and i wanted to see what peoples thoughts/recommendations would be. i am considering starting an anavar/clen cycle and wondered if any of the experienced users could give me some advice.

The reason i am leaning towards anavar is because of the low side effects and the low water retention and the fact that this it is a cutting steroid and i want to pack on some muscle in the proces . and clen because its helped me to lose weight before.

with the right training is this likley to get me on the right road to my goal ? or should i just stick with clen ?

appoliges if this isnt the right place im a noob lol !!

Hi guys and girls,

After some advice - last year i was medically discharged from the armed forces due to some lower limb injuries, i have just had major knee surgery a week ago and have been in splints ever since. the doc measured my thigh again today and the affected leg has wasted by 5 inches in a week.

When i first got injured my weight wasnt a problem but 18 months later i have piled on some 4 stone and not through over pure endulgence i have an endomorphic body type im 6ft2 and shoulders like a bus when i was in the armed forces i trained twice a day some times more (not just weight im including PT and rugby, swimming in that) but when i got inured i couldnt train and whilst they tried to rehab me they stopped me doing anything other than that of what the pyhsio told me.

The problem that i have now is that im now powdgy and feel like im falling apart and im only 25.

I want get back to what i was i have been doing some reading and i wanted to see what peoples thoughts/recommendations would be. i am considering starting an anavar/clen cycle and wondered if any of the experience users could give me some advice.

The reason i am leaning towards anavar is because of the low side effects and the low water retention and the fact that this it is a cutting steroid and i want to pack on some muscle in the proces . and clen because its helped me to lose weight before.

with the right training is this likley to get me on the right road to my goal ? or should i just stick with clen ?

appoliges if this isnt the right place !!

P.s i am male but i know that females use anavar more than men please help

Hi guys and girls,

I want get back to what i was i have been doing some reading and i wanted to see what peoples thoughts/recommendations would be. i am considering starting an anavar/clen cycle and wondered if any of the experience users could give me some advice.

appoliges if this isnt the right place !!

Hi guys and girls,

I want get back to what i was i have been doing some reading for about 6 months now and i wanted to see what peoples thoughts/recommendations would be. i am considering starting an anavar/clen cycle and wondered if any of the experienced users could give me some advice.

data4
06-20-2012, 07:59 PM
If you have used clen before with no issues you would probably be alright granted your body reacts the same again. In all honesty I have never used either but if you are set on using them I would just start with the clen. However, your best bet here would be to copy this over to the chemical enhancement section. There are some seasoned vets in there and they will be able to guide you in the right direction. Goodluck

joe d
06-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi guys and girls,

diet and exercise alone will get you back on track. if you want to speed the process and make it a bit easier then yes clen and var would do a lot to help you. im not going to go into detail about plans on anything if you dont need it so if you want more info just ask.

~Maz~
06-25-2012, 03:22 PM
~ Merged and moved, hope this helps!! ~