PDA

View Full Version : Ask your questions ANONYMOUSLY.

SallyAnne
04-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Many women hesitate to post in this forum because they are afraid to share personal experiences in AAS usage. We want to protect your privacy, and will post your questions anonymously for you.

Do you have questions or comments on a topic in this forum, or a new topic you'd like to see created? PM any of our forum moderators and your personal information will be kept in the strictest confidence.

Our female moderators:

RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: tammyp@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: tammyp</title>@@AMEPARAM@@tammyp

RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: sassy69@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: sassy69</title>@@AMEPARAM@@sassy69

RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: GirlyMuscle@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: GirlyMuscle</title>@@AMEPARAM@@GirlyMuscle

RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: ~gymdiva~@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: ~gymdiva~</title>@@AMEPARAM@@~gymdiva~

RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: debbiebramwell@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: debbiebramwell</title>@@AMEPARAM@@debbiebramwell

RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: SallyAnne@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: SallyAnne</title>@@AMEPARAM@@SallyAnne

We have a male forum leader in Fem Chem who is also a forum leader in our larger Chemical Enhancement Forum:
RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: attila@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: attila</title>@@AMEPARAM@@attila

You can also contact RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: Leigh Penman@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: Leigh Penman</title>@@AMEPARAM@@Leigh Penman, our resident female AAS guru and Rx Muscle column writer.

mshrdbdy
09-05-2009, 05:40 PM
A girlfriend of mine wants to try DNP. I was curious if anyone has tried it before. If so did you like or dislike it? Side effects?

tammyp
09-05-2009, 05:59 PM
there is a dnp thread here, do a search for it. it is scary as all hell, most would never touch it.

mshrdbdy
09-07-2009, 01:41 AM
k thx

toots
11-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Hello ladies. This is my first time ever asking a question in a forum and I'm truly hoping for any of your advice. Here's my dilema... I recently did a 75mg per week primo cycle for 6 weeks and I am experiencing what seems to me to be significant hairloss. This is really stressing me out ! I stopped at week 6 about 3 weeks ago due to this and I need to know if this will stop and will my hair grow back and if there are any alternatives. Thank you for your time and your help.

sassy69
11-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Hello ladies. This is my first time ever asking a question in a forum and I'm truly hoping for any of your advice. Here's my dilema... I recently did a 75mg per week primo cycle for 6 weeks and I am experiencing what seems to me to be significant hairloss. This is really stressing me out ! I stopped at week 6 about 3 weeks ago due to this and I need to know if this will stop and will my hair grow back and if there are any alternatives. Thank you for your time and your help.

Primo is notorious for hairloss, so your experiences are common. (Not everyone experiences it, but as w/ every AAS, it is an individual response to your unique body chemistry so there are no guarantees on sides / results and it is always your own personal chemistry experiment.)

Two values to keep in mind w/ AAS are the half-life and detection time. Half-life will telll you roughly the duraiton of time that a compound is active in concentration in your body. This helps to determine how frequently doses / injections should be to keep levels "even" in your system (or better, to avoid the spikes on dosage). Detection time tells you how long the compound is present, down to traces, in your system. For sides, detection time gives you roughly the longest time effects can be active.

For primo: http://www.steroid.com/Primobolan.php

Detection time is 4-5 weeks. That means the hairloss could continue for that long. Then as the compound clears your system the DHT effects can subside & your hair will stop falling out. (Recall DHT is related to male-pattern baldness.)

What you can do to help is use Nizoral shampoo every other day as a shampoo - this helps reduce the DHT effects. You can find Nizoral 1% shampoo in most stores next to the dandruff shampoo. Or you can buy 2% online at places like www.wholesalehairproducts.com.

Not that this will stop the hairloss, but you can also use biotin (a B vitamin) to help strengthen hair too.

If you are going to use Primo in the future, suggest you immediately start including Nizoral E2D washing your hair, and then continue for 4-5 weeks after your last dose (ref: primo detection time). You can also use it for AAS-related acne as a body wash.

Unfortunately these are the things where you have to remember that just because you want to run a cycle, you have to remember that you're screwing w/ your hormone levels and introducing concentrations of things like DHT that cause these sorts of sides. Ain't nothing for free, and you have to be willing to take on these risks when you decide to cycle, until your selected compound(s) have cleared your system.

But short of continued, extensive use or abuse of high doses, most sides reside when the compound(s) have cleared. You just have to be patient and do what you can to support your body while going thru the effects.

RealLilSwole
11-30-2009, 06:40 PM
A girlfriend of mine wants to try DNP. I was curious if anyone has tried it before. If so did you like or dislike it? Side effects?

Tell your friend that if she wants to take a risk of frying her organs or getting glaucoma, then go ahead. LOL

s2h
01-01-2010, 01:41 AM
take dnp then stand in thr road and count yuor odds or survivval!!

s2h
01-01-2010, 01:59 PM
again my late night typing suks,and i dont drink,DONT TAKE DNP ITS POISON and in women can have even worse effects.I have taken it so first hand DONT DO IT!!!

s2h
01-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Hey Sassy you in Cabo yet?as far as the primo my bb wife takes 100mg a week w/ no hair loss.so it's one of those everybody reacts different things,try EQ or VAR,i would stay away from primo cause if your hair lose is bad at 75 mg then you just shouldnt mess with it!!

GirlyMuscle
01-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Yep...she's in Cabo.

s2h
01-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Where's the cabo pics?

The Prodigy
06-06-2010, 03:59 AM
What are some cycles you have run and gotten good muscle building results from?

Mad_Max21
06-06-2010, 10:27 AM
I have a friend thats a gal and is very interested in something for a cycle with little to no sides for lean mass gain. I'm not comfortable suggesting anything so if any of you could help me with this I would much appreciate it and will pass it on to her. Thank you ladies!

tammyp
06-06-2010, 01:01 PM
I have a friend thats a gal and is very interested in something for a cycle with little to no sides for lean mass gain. I'm not comfortable suggesting anything so if any of you could help me with this I would much appreciate it and will pass it on to her. Thank you ladies!

does she have any experience w gear at all? what are her stats? there are sides with everything, depends on what she can and cant live with.

sassy69
06-07-2010, 02:53 AM

The short answer is there is nothing w/ "No sides". For a first cycle, I'd always recommend anavar - 10 mg/day. There are several threads about how to cycle it.

Anything else is going to have more sides and a higher chance of those sides. Please encourage her to do a LOT of research and also set expectations appropriately. You dont' give any information about where she is in her current diet & training, her current stats or her goals / expectations, so I can't speak to results in terms of whatever she's looking for, but the only thing that will come to close to being a best recommended first cycle is anavar - but that comes w/ caveats just like any other AAS.

megaladon6
06-15-2010, 12:57 PM

abattle
08-15-2010, 07:49 PM
I would like to know the ideal BF% for female who would like to begin a var cycle. 28 year old female 5'2" 135 pounds bf17-19%, 5 yr workout exp. 3xweek-weights 2xweek cardio. No prior cycles Thanks

sassy69
08-16-2010, 12:47 AM
I would like to know the ideal BF% for female who would like to begin a var cycle. 28 year old female 5'2" 135 pounds bf17-19%, 5 yr workout exp. 3xweek-weights 2xweek cardio. No prior cycles Thanks

Really depends more on what the expectation of the cycle is. A cycle will support whatever is the goal of the whole program. I.e. you can bulk or cut w/ any AAS, depending on your diet first, and then training & cardio program.

If its a bulker cycle, then I'd just say be reasonable in where you in terms of bodyfat - if you're hauling around more than 25% bodyfat, you might want to work on diet & training first. But a good off season bulker can put you at that level of bodyfat. There its really more about the diet (eating to grow) and the cycle supports that. But remember that eating to bulk usually also produces some excess bodyfat so the result will be stronger, bigger but also "thicker".

If the goal is to "get stronger" and lean out, then the diet first should be supporting that. If you're starting out at a higher bodyfat, then you might feel" thicker" w/ the higher bodyfat. If your diet is geared towards cutting then the cycle will promote lean muscle mass and you should see the leaning out happen.

Hope that helps.

sac-girl
09-04-2010, 06:12 PM
hi!, i was wondering if someone could give me some advice on losing weight and building muscle. I am 47 years old, i have been working out seriously for 2 years with weights and doing cardio about 45 minutes daily.

I am pre-menopause and have low hormone.... I started with my doctor but it only made me gain more weight....I started my own cycle with:

Anavar 10mg/D
Nolva/ 10mg/d
T3/ .25mcg/d up to 2 over 8-10 weeks
Clen/20mcg/D--then up to 80/d

Cardio:

45,mins/d
up to 60 mins/d over 6-8 weeks....
HR under 120.....

I only managed to lose 4-5 % bf and down 10pounds......

I expected more body fat loss since I have never dieted this hard before.....

Is there anything else I can do to get leaner? I started out at 130 @ 19% now 122- 15%....

I noticed that I would start to lose a few then "time of the month" would slow me down every month...... now I missed my period and gained a few more pounds..... started on winny about 4 weeks ago.... only 10mg/d.......

Maybe since this my first time dieting this hard my body is a little freaked out and needs a break.....

Any suggestions would help out....thanks

sassy69
09-04-2010, 06:50 PM
If you're adding in AAS, you can expect to have some muscle gain = weight gain or less weight loss as you're not just "losing fat" but gaining muscle mass. How long have you been dieting and what is your diet - can you give specific details , e.g.
Meal 1: 8 am
4 egg whites + 1 whole
1/2 c oatmeal

Meal 2: 11 am
5 oz chicken
1 c broccoli

etc.

Basically not knowing anything about your diet, can't say anything about the results of it. Steroids and whatever ancillaries are only SUPPLEMENTAL to whatever your diet & training are doing. You can bulk or cut on most anything, depending on what your diet is driving.

s2h
09-04-2010, 07:08 PM
hi!, i was wondering if someone could give me some advice on losing weight and building muscle. I am 47 years old, i have been working out seriously for 2 years with weights and doing cardio about 45 minutes daily.

I am pre-menopause and have low hormone.... I started with my doctor but it only made me gain more weight....I started my own cycle with:

Anavar 10mg/D
Nolva/ 10mg/d
T3/ .25mcg/d up to 2 over 8-10 weeks
Clen/20mcg/D--then up to 80/d

Cardio:

45,mins/d
up to 60 mins/d over 6-8 weeks....
HR under 120.....

I only managed to lose 4-5 % bf and down 10pounds......

I expected more body fat loss since I have never dieted this hard before.....

Is there anything else I can do to get leaner? I started out at 130 @ 19% now 122- 15%....

I noticed that I would start to lose a few then "time of the month" would slow me down every month...... now I missed my period and gained a few more pounds..... started on winny about 4 weeks ago.... only 10mg/d.......

Maybe since this my first time dieting this hard my body is a little freaked out and needs a break.....

Any suggestions would help out....thankswhat did you start with your doctor??i'm a little confused...

sac-girl
09-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi, I have been dieting 16 wks.
2days:
Meal 1
10 egg whites or 4 egg yolks

Meal 2
35 gram whey protein

Meal 3
5 oz chicken or fish w/ 1 cup green beans

Meal 4
35 grams whey protein

Meal 5
5 0z fish and salad-vinagar dressing

next 2 days Diet

Meal 1
2 whole eggs w/4 egg whites

Meal 2
35 grams whey protein w/ 1 T natural peanut butter

Meal 3
5 oz chicken or turkey w/ 1/4c cashews nuts

Meal 4
35 grams protein w/1T natural peanut butter

Meal5
5 oz red meat w/ green beans

Also i want to add is that I am 5 ft 2 in.

n beans

SallyAnne
09-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Did I read meal #1 right? egg whites OR yokes?

Also - are you getting a cheat meal once a week on this diet? I think you need one.

sassy69
09-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Yes - please complete the thought about the low hormone & started something w/ your doctor.

So you followed a keto diet - I would also ask if you're getting in a regular cheat meal.

Have you had enough energy? Are you sleeping well or do you feel like you're run down? YOu're not getting a lot of food and for 16 weeks .. I'v done similar diet and it does work - you would've definitely lost bodyfat & weight- but its hard to know what the compensation would be w/ the increase of mass due to the cycle and how, if at all, your hormone levels are - i.e. if your body is fighting the whole process and not giving up a lot of bodyfat. How do you feel you look?

sac-girl
09-04-2010, 08:21 PM
On the meal 1 10 egg whites then 2 days, for meal 1 ,2 whole eggs w/ egg whites.

did get one cheat meal.

the meds the dr. put me was vitamin D,progesterone cream, cortisol, DHEA, and B-3.
I gained 8lbs from this so I stopped everything from him. I started on other mentioned things

sac-girl
09-04-2010, 08:37 PM
My strength is good. Sleep is alright. Bodyfat is creeping along. In the last 4 wks or so I have been hungry. Have helped anyone going though pre-menopause?

musclemilf
09-04-2010, 08:41 PM
On the meal 1 10 egg whites then 2 days, for meal 1 ,2 whole eggs w/ egg whites.

did get one cheat meal.

the meds the dr. put me was vitamin D,progesterone cream, cortisol, DHEA, and B-3.
I gained 8lbs from this so I stopped everything from him. I started on other mentioned things

The weight gain is likely because your hormones are out of balance. Quite frankly, progesterone cream causes more problems with women than other delivery methods. I'd find another doctor rather than starting a cocktail of AAS and estrogen blockers (that's just my personal opinion). At 47, you're heading into the unpredictable territory of wild hormone fluctuations. Get your hormones balanced, then start using whatever you think you need to add muscle and drop body fat.

s2h
09-04-2010, 09:06 PM
who did your diet?what were your thyroid levels?alot of doctors miss diagnos thyroid problems as pre-menupause...they have almost indentical symptoms...what were your TSH levels on your bloodwork?

sac-girl
09-05-2010, 08:43 AM
all my tsh level were low. got the diet off the internet.

s2h
09-05-2010, 09:15 PM
my best suggestion would be to hire a coach...tsh is low so your thyroid is most likely not a problem...looks to me that your judging everything off of wieght...get off the scale and use the mirror...with your current cycle your most likely gaining muscle and lossing fat so the wieght thing is not the accurate way to look at things...

seekingadvice
10-15-2010, 04:19 PM
I am a female figure competitor and I need advice on what to do. I started using med and Winstrol about a year ago, mostly in my shoulders, bi's, tri's and back build and improve them.

The stuff that I get is from this guy that works with a lot of competitors and a few pros in the area. He makes a mixture called med, mine was a mix of equidex and honestly I am not sure what the other thing is called, all I know is it is from Brazil. I realize how dumb this was, but can anyone really say they know 100% what they are putting into their bodies at all times, where it was made or how it was mixed? It has syrup like consistency, but not quite as thick and it is painful, but it does work. I was supposed to use half a cc in each body part every 4 days. I got a lump one day on my side delt, I had gotten them before, but usually if you massage it, it will go away, and well this one didn't! I think it was because I was using a 5/8 inch needle and my muscles were getting bigger so the med was not getting in deep enough and caused a sist like bump. Ever since I have started using the one inch needle I haven't had a problem.

This lump has been there for quite a few months now, but I was in contest prep and it was not bothering me so I didn't take the time to work on it then. Now I am in the offseason and I want it gone, but I do not know what to do. I have been going to a deep tissue massage therapist every other week for an intensive session to try and break the lump up, I have tried ultra sounding it and the guy that sold it to me said that he can inject some bacterostatic water in it and that should break it up, but I do not know what to do! It is noticible when I lift my arm and even a bit when it is at rest. It is about the width of a quarter, it is hard, it does not hurt and if you push it moves around a bit, but I think it may be attached in a way to the muscle (maybe a ganglion cyst, not sure).

I understand that I put my trust into someone/something and I thought everything would be okay because there were top athletes in my sport in my area using the exact same stuff and it had never happened to them.

Besides this bump I have not had any other negative side effects from steriods, but I want to get advice on if anyone else has had a similar issue and what they did to take care of it? Injecting anything foreign into the body, whether it be steroids or even a flu shot can have negative side effects, but that is the risk some of us take. I am not saying it is right for everyone, but I am not ignoring the issue either. I am hard enough on myself and it was just an accident in the end. There are people who use stuff for years on end and never have a problem and then there is me who was not as lucky.

This has made me very depressed the last month and I am afraid to go to a doctor here because they will just want to cut it out and leave my shoulder scarred which could prevent me from competing and reaching my ultimate goal of winning my pro card. I have not taken anything in a month and a half and I definitely do not want to do that med again. I feel lost, my drive to reach my goals is starting to go down the drain and I feel like I have no one to help me. I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you

s2h
10-15-2010, 06:06 PM
I am a female figure competitor and I need advice on what to do. I started using med and Winstrol about a year ago, mostly in my shoulders, bi's, tri's and back build and improve them.

The stuff that I get is from this guy that works with a lot of competitors and a few pros in the area. He makes a mixture called med, mine was a mix of equidex and honestly I am not sure what the other thing is called, all I know is it is from Brazil. I realize how dumb this was, but can anyone really say they know 100% what they are putting into their bodies at all times, where it was made or how it was mixed? It has syrup like consistency, but not quite as thick and it is painful, but it does work. I was supposed to use half a cc in each body part every 4 days. I got a lump one day on my side delt, I had gotten them before, but usually if you massage it, it will go away, and well this one didn't! I think it was because I was using a 5/8 inch needle and my muscles were getting bigger so the med was not getting in deep enough and caused a sist like bump. Ever since I have started using the one inch needle I haven't had a problem.

This lump has been there for quite a few months now, but I was in contest prep and it was not bothering me so I didn't take the time to work on it then. Now I am in the offseason and I want it gone, but I do not know what to do. I have been going to a deep tissue massage therapist every other week for an intensive session to try and break the lump up, I have tried ultra sounding it and the guy that sold it to me said that he can inject some bacterostatic water in it and that should break it up, but I do not know what to do! It is noticible when I lift my arm and even a bit when it is at rest. It is about the width of a quarter, it is hard, it does not hurt and if you push it moves around a bit, but I think it may be attached in a way to the muscle (maybe a ganglion cyst, not sure).

I understand that I put my trust into someone/something and I thought everything would be okay because there were top athletes in my sport in my area using the exact same stuff and it had never happened to them.

Besides this bump I have not had any other negative side effects from steriods, but I want to get advice on if anyone else has had a similar issue and what they did to take care of it? Injecting anything foreign into the body, whether it be steroids or even a flu shot can have negative side effects, but that is the risk some of us take. I am not saying it is right for everyone, but I am not ignoring the issue either. I am hard enough on myself and it was just an accident in the end. There are people who use stuff for years on end and never have a problem and then there is me who was not as lucky.

This has made me very depressed the last month and I am afraid to go to a doctor here because they will just want to cut it out and leave my shoulder scarred which could prevent me from competing and reaching my ultimate goal of winning my pro card. I have not taken anything in a month and a half and I definitely do not want to do that med again. I feel lost, my drive to reach my goals is starting to go down the drain and I feel like I have no one to help me. I would appreciate any advice.

Thank youok..first thing..i need for you to find out what the other compound is...and yes i know for 100% sure what goes in me...i can speculate what the compound causing the lump is but wont...if it hasnt gone away in a month then it may have to be removed not sure yet...dont let this guy inject you or inject anything he "mixes" again....please be very cautious of guys who like to inject you with majic stuff that all the top people use...this is a huge red flag...that he's either a dealer or wants to get in your pants or both...

sassy69
10-15-2010, 06:11 PM
ok..first thing..i need for you to find out what the other compound is...and yes i know for 100% sure what goes in me...i can speculate what the compound causing the lump is but wont...if it hasnt gone away in a month then it may have to be removed not sure yet...dont let this guy inject you or inject anything he "mixes" again....please be very cautious of guys who like to inject you with majic stuff that all the top people use...this is a huge red flag...that he's either a dealer or wants to get in your pants or both...

FWIW I've never heard of "med" so can't even begin to guess what it is.

Sledge
10-15-2010, 06:44 PM
How many months has the lump been there?
How big is it?
Describe it in your own words. (don't try and get technical just describe the sucker)
Has it changed at all over those months? (ie bigger smaller, pain, hot, red etc etc)
Are you on any other medications?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any other medical conditions?
Have you asked the man who gave it to you for feedback? If so what was his feedback?

You do need to get in contact with him and find out exactly whats in it. Oil type, substance ratio etc. (somehow I feel he won't give it to you)

s2h
10-15-2010, 08:41 PM
FWIW I've never heard of "med" so can't even begin to guess what it is.me either...sounds like a homebrew name he made up...

seekingadvice
10-15-2010, 09:57 PM
How many months has the lump been there?
How big is it?
Describe it in your own words. (don't try and get technical just describe the sucker)
Has it changed at all over those months? (ie bigger smaller, pain, hot, red etc etc)
Are you on any other medications?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any other medical conditions?
Have you asked the man who gave it to you for feedback? If so what was his feedback?

You do need to get in contact with him and find out exactly whats in it. Oil type, substance ratio etc. (somehow I feel he won't give it to you)

The lump has been there for about 4 months or so.

It is about the width of a quarter and raised maybe about a quarter of an inch.

It is a hard bump that I can squeeze on eah side and it moves around a bit, almost like if the skin was not covering it I would grab the sides and pull it off. It is not painful, red or irritated.

No, it has not changed over the past few months. The only time it changes is when i get a deep tissue massage, the area gets a little swollen from having my shoulder focused on in massage for thirty min straight. When I ultrasound it, it goes down in size for a while from pressing on it, but it is pretty much the same since it happened.

No I am not on any other medications.

The only allergies I have is to pollen, oak trees and some grasses.

No I do not have any other medical conditions.

It is a mix that he makes different in strength for each of his bodybuilders depending on their goals, I think it is oil based and I would ask him, but he is at the Nationals with a few of his bodybuilders and I know he will not get back to me. (I will say this, he has been shady at times and no I can't trust him, I know that now, but I didn't back then. I just knew of the people he had worked with and the results that they got, so I thought I would be okay-once again my ignorance)

Well like s2h said she knows 100% what goes into her body, I guess that is where I let my ignorance being my first time doing this come into play. I got it from a trainer I have known off and on for the past ten years that works with a lot of bodybuilders in my area. No one at my gym competes so it is not like I had a ton of sources to go to, it was my first year at the national level, for my height I needed more mass and I wanted to do well, which I did, but I ended up with a lump from it. All excuses and stupidity on my part for using something I did not know more about, but whats done is done and I am hard enough on myself.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-15-2010, 10:02 PM
first. relax. it sounds and looks scary. I get it, but really, it will be fine.

what assumedly happened is that since you are using a short needle, you didnt get all or most of the drug into the muscle. so, it is sitting under the skin. your body tried to fight it like it would any other invasive creature. I wont go into detail about that, but rather, cut to the chase...

your body built a "wall" around the problem to keep it from becoming more invasive to the rest of your body. its called an encapsulated cyst. a cyst can be formed from nearly anything, but the lipids in the oil base of your drug made it easy for your body to wall it off.

go see your doctor. tell the doctor that the conversation is "off the record" and tell him/her the truth. ask for a referral to a general surgeon to have it excised. the incision will be crescent shaped, very unnoticable and will keep you from training upper body for a week or so. really, its no big deal. you do not need to see a plastic surgeon. it will only take longer to get in to see one. get this taken care of now. the wall can rupture and WILL cause an infection making this whole thing a bigger problem.

I wont lecture you about buying a trainers homebrew. find a new source. always no what you are putting in your body, to the best of your ability.

please keep us up to date with what happens. good luck....

seekingadvice
10-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Kind of hard to tell when I have my comp tan, but here is a picture of my shoulder...

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/figuregal/DSC_4374_UBNOCMBUMX.jpg

seekingadvice
10-15-2010, 10:23 PM
first. relax. it sounds and looks scary. I get it, but really, it will be fine.

what assumedly happened is that since you are using a short needle, you didnt get all or most of the drug into the muscle. so, it is sitting under the skin. your body tried to fight it like it would any other invasive creature. I wont go into detail about that, but rather, cut to the chase...

your body built a "wall" around the problem to keep it from becoming more invasive to the rest of your body. its called an encapsulated cyst. a cyst can be formed from nearly anything, but the lipids in the oil base of your drug made it easy for your body to wall it off.

go see your doctor. tell the doctor that the conversation is "off the record" and tell him/her the truth. ask for a referral to a general surgeon to have it excised. the incision will be crescent shaped, very unnoticable and will keep you from training upper body for a week or so. really, its no big deal. you do not need to see a plastic surgeon. it will only take longer to get in to see one. get this taken care of now. the wall can rupture and WILL cause an infection making this whole thing a bigger problem.

I wont lecture you about buying a trainers homebrew. find a new source. always no what you are putting in your body, to the best of your ability.

please keep us up to date with what happens. good luck....

Thank you for the information. Through research I kind of had a feeling it was a cyst of some type. Do you know if there is any other way to get it removed than being excised? Do you know if I tell the doctor what really caused it if the surgery to have it removed will be covered by insurance (I am not sure how that works so I thought I would ask)? I don't have a regualr PCP, because I am healthy I haven't been to see a doctor in years. I guess I will have to find one on Monday and try to make an appointment as soon as I can because I do not want anything worse to happen with it. I am worried to trust a doctor about this stuff, but I guess I have to. I know you said the incision would just be small and crescent shaped, but I am also worried the surgeon will rip open my shoulder and I will have a huge scar and a dent instead of a lump. I guess these are all just fears and I have to communicate with the doctors exactly what I want to happen.

I will let you all know what happens, but I will not use that stuff again. I am thinking after all of this maybe it is a sign that I should just go all natural again and what ever happens, happens in my competitive goals. I really want to be one of the top figure pros one day and I feel like I possibly could get there in the next couple of years, but I guess I have to ask myself is it really worth it?

Bryan Hildebrand
10-15-2010, 11:54 PM
first, find a PCP through your insurance company. find someone in sports medicine if possible. my PCP is a family practitioner who is also a triathlete, so I knew he would understand my compeitive drive.
second, go in with the intent of a physical, which you should be having anyway. once you are done with the nicey nice stuff, tell the doc you have something you would like to talk to the doctor about off the record. when they sa OK, simply tell them you had been using an injectable anabolic agent and after X amount of time, developed this cyst at an injection point. when they ask what were you using, simply say that you would rather not say. ask for a referral to a general or plastic surgeon to have it removed because recently ithas been causing you pain. you now have indicted through privacy what you did without being specific and you now have symptomology that will get you your referral to have it removed. your insurer will not deny it because it is documented as "causing you pain."

trust me, no one is ripping anything. they will lay you down in a regular office, drape your shoulder, numb the area and make a small crescent shape incision under the cyst. the incision will be half the width of the actual cyst. sew you up, dress it, kiss you on the forehead and send you on your way.

if you need help finding a doc in your area, send me a PM with the city you are in and I will help you locate one.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-15-2010, 11:56 PM
BTW, ask them to do bloodwork as well.
complete blood count, chemistries (includes liver and kidney function) and a female hormone panel.

s2h
10-16-2010, 05:36 AM
Thank you for the information. Through research I kind of had a feeling it was a cyst of some type. Do you know if there is any other way to get it removed than being excised? Do you know if I tell the doctor what really caused it if the surgery to have it removed will be covered by insurance (I am not sure how that works so I thought I would ask)? I don't have a regualr PCP, because I am healthy I haven't been to see a doctor in years. I guess I will have to find one on Monday and try to make an appointment as soon as I can because I do not want anything worse to happen with it. I am worried to trust a doctor about this stuff, but I guess I have to. I know you said the incision would just be small and crescent shaped, but I am also worried the surgeon will rip open my shoulder and I will have a huge scar and a dent instead of a lump. I guess these are all just fears and I have to communicate with the doctors exactly what I want to happen.

I will let you all know what happens, but I will not use that stuff again. I am thinking after all of this maybe it is a sign that I should just go all natural again and what ever happens, happens in my competitive goals. I really want to be one of the top figure pros one day and I feel like I possibly could get there in the next couple of years, but I guess I have to ask myself is it really worth it?there are HIPA laws that prevent your doctor from releasing or discussing your situation...these are enforced and abided by in the medical field...your situation though very alarming and worriesome to you...isnt that big of a deal to a physican that see's 100's of peps a week....attilia's suggetions are spot on...PCP then a refferal so your insurance covers it all...dont worry neither one of us would inject you w/ some crap like that...so were not gonna give ya bad medical treatment advice...good luck and let me know how it goes...

Amazon Doll
10-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Everything about you that your Dr see goes into your medical file. Medical files are being linked nowadays. I personally would not admit to a Dr about steriod use. Better to say it was a b12 injection.

Lee Penman
10-16-2010, 09:20 AM
DNP is so scarey even people who write about drugs are wary of profiling it because they don't want to encourage its use.
The health risks involved are not worth the risk and the same results can be obtained by using other 'safer' chemicals.

Ibarramedia
10-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Dom some of the females worry about being 'scolded' by the doctor about their use if asked about the findings in their report?

Bryan Hildebrand
10-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Everything about you that your Dr see goes into your medical file. Medical files are being linked nowadays. I personally would not admit to a Dr about steriod use. Better to say it was a b12 injection.

And there inlies the" off he record" statement. Meth, heroin, oxy, cocaine whatever users can openly discuss there addiction without fear of their insurer denying them coverage. Ask your physician to not document the issue and you will be fine.

Inregards to HIPPA, the only entity allowed to view your records without you direct authorization, is your insurer. You gave them indirect permission to do so in the language in agreement for them to insure you.

I have been in health care for nearly. 20 years in an ER, OR, conducting FDA clini al research and as a consultant to a top 3 pharm company. Plus i'm married to a surgeon. I wouldn't dispense the advice lightly if I wasn't certain.

figurehopefull
10-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Figure Competitor...5'5 140 offseason...117 show.
Im border line having a little to much muscle for figure. Trying to build shoulders a little more though and make lats wider. Definitly dont want legs to grow.....

Just started dieting for next show, which will be my second, in FEB 2011.

What would be better.... 5mg Anavar 16 weeks or 10mg Anavar for 8 weeks????

tammyp
10-16-2010, 05:15 PM
have u ever used it before or any thing else for that matter?

s2h
10-16-2010, 06:11 PM
did you get judge feedback that you were too muscular?

Amazon Doll
10-17-2010, 05:46 AM
And there inlies the" off he record" statement. Meth, heroin, oxy, cocaine whatever users can openly discuss there addiction without fear of their insurer denying them coverage. Ask your physician to not document the issue and you will be fine.
Thanks for clarifying that, now I understand.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-17-2010, 04:08 PM
still not a guarantee that he/she wont write something in the medical record. however, you can request a copy of your medical records, have an attorney draw up a letter explaining that the information was given in confidence of which the physician breached. most physicians will black line the offending remarks and update the record if it ever came to that. chances are, it never ever will. not worth their time.

figurehopefull
10-18-2010, 09:15 AM
have u ever used it before or any thing else for that matter?

Used 5mg for 8 weeks my last show a year ago...but thats it

figurehopefull
10-18-2010, 09:16 AM
did you get judge feedback that you were too muscular?

Just my legs....my upper body needs to grow a little but my legs need to come down a little

Bryan Hildebrand
10-18-2010, 09:59 AM
i'd do what worked for you last time. but, change your training to reflect what you need.

sassy69
10-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Just my legs....my upper body needs to grow a little but my legs need to come down a little

This is telling me your legs are bound to respond even more w/ some AAS help so adjust your training according to promote upper body and not lower. Just the presence of the stuff will promote growth proportionally across your body (tempered by how your body tends to grow).

seekingadvice
10-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Well I went to see the doctor today and it did not go so well. When we got to the part where I told them I wanted to discuss something with them "off the record" and not have it documented he said that he couldn't do that. Then we started talking one on one and I explained the issue. He said that it was not a big deal and that he could help, but he would have to write it in my files. So it looks like I either tell the truth and have it documented or I lie and say I am not sure how the cyst got there, it just popped up one day; then they will remove it but not have the documented cause of it. I just want to get it removed, recover and move on, maybe I should just let them write it in my files. What would you girls do....Do your doctors know you use AAS and is it documented in your medical records?

Bryan Hildebrand
10-18-2010, 06:14 PM
1. lie. you dont want it documented. period. insurance companies are the modern day mafia. gov't supported and access to everything they shouldnt have.

2. find a female sports medicine oriented physician or nurse practitioner when you are done with this issue. look into maybe a sports medicine ortho clinic who also employes a NP or PA. usually a lot more understanding.

sassy69
10-18-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm gonna say unless you have a doc who you trust implicitly and already have a reasonably good relationship with, I wouldn't. I'm only saying this because I know of people who have such a relationship w/ their doctors and would trust them.

In this case I don't know that its necessary to say any more than B12 injections and this thing came up. If you don't need to get into it, don't.

newgoal300
10-19-2010, 12:16 AM
stay away from that shit, im 34yr old male and have the start of cataracts from the stuff, burnt fat like crazy but ill pay later in life due to it! so it wasn't worth it

Ibarramedia
10-19-2010, 12:26 AM
stay away from that shit, im 34yr old male and have the start of cataracts from the stuff, burnt fat like crazy but ill pay later in life due to it! so it wasn't worth it

Damn 34 with cataracts. Wow. I've never heard anyone that young get cataracts.

newgoal300
10-19-2010, 12:37 AM
first, find a PCP through your insurance company. find someone in sports medicine if possible. my PCP is a family practitioner who is also a triathlete, so I knew he would understand my compeitive drive.
second, go in with the intent of a physical, which you should be having anyway. once you are done with the nicey nice stuff, tell the doc you have something you would like to talk to the doctor about off the record. when they sa OK, simply tell them you had been using an injectable anabolic agent and after X amount of time, developed this cyst at an injection point. when they ask what were you using, simply say that you would rather not say. ask for a referral to a general or plastic surgeon to have it removed because recently ithas been causing you pain. you now have indicted through privacy what you did without being specific and you now have symptomology that will get you your referral to have it removed. your insurer will not deny it because it is documented as "causing you pain."

trust me, no one is ripping anything. they will lay you down in a regular office, drape your shoulder, numb the area and make a small crescent shape incision under the cyst. the incision will be half the width of the actual cyst. sew you up, dress it, kiss you on the forehead and send you on your way.

if you need help finding a doc in your area, send me a PM with the city you are in and I will help you locate one.

i disagree about admitiing to using a anabolic agent, if it somehow gets to your insurance company they will drop you. it happened to my brother even though the dr agreed it was "off the record"! my brother contacted a lawyer and nothing could be done because my brother was breaking the law and risking injurying himself they said. so the dr by law was required to notify them.
i had a abcess drained from my glute once and i, "backed into a nail in the crawl space of my house", get it? there's other ways to go about this, but yes see a dr with a good story and tell them it's causing you pain and they will take care of it. it will be a minor in office proceedure, and be sure to let them know your expected outcome as far as scarring and such is concerned and find a dr that can do the job the way you want it done. it shouldnt be a big deal....

newgoal300
10-19-2010, 12:39 AM
still not a guarantee that he/she wont write something in the medical record. however, you can request a copy of your medical records, have an attorney draw up a letter explaining that the information was given in confidence of which the physician breached. most physicians will black line the offending remarks and update the record if it ever came to that. chances are, it never ever will. not worth their time.
i agree whole heartedly with atilla but why take the risk when it can be explained in another way?

newgoal300
10-19-2010, 12:41 AM
Damn 34 with cataracts. Wow. I've never heard anyone that young get cataracts.

exactly the eye dr was shocked, and then when i did some more research i found that to be a side effect of dnp exposure....

sassy69
10-19-2010, 01:23 AM

Seriously? As I recall the studies they did in the 30s noted a few cases of cataracts, but only in women. Granted who knows how stringent these studies were back then. I feel like saying that's a pretty giant leap to draw the conclusion that it was DNP use that produced cataracts. Did you eliminate any other possible source?

But FWIW here's a whole bunch of refs on this topic.

http://www.google.com/search?q=DNP+study+women+cataracts&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7PCTC_en

I don't know that anyone can really say "for sure" how safe or unsafe it is. We know things like it beats the crap out of your system while you're running it, it spikes your CNS so you have a helluva time sleeping, you'll sweat like crazy (though your actual core body temp isn't getting raised- just surface temp), and it dehydrates you (thus you shouldn't couple it w/ things like recreational drugs like ecstasy that further dehydrate you and can cause death .. ref: Perin).

Practically speaking, you reall need to know wtf you're doing if you want to play w/ any of this stuff - its all self-medication and your own personal experiment. For the stress it puts on your body it would seem that in the same time you could achieve similar results w/ diet, training & cardio. During the cycle you're sort of not very functional - you feel like shit, some people get sort of low-grade fevers and generally feel sick, tired but can't sleep, can't do any sort of fast / heavy exertion w/o getting winded, etc. The cycle is then followed by a week or so of water retention.

I always worry when women hear about this stuff and will be willing to put it in their bodies before they'd spend the time & effort to commit to a simple, clean diet w/ some consistent cardio. I don't know anything about your friend, but this is a pretty accurate generalization.... Even w/ DNP, no quickly fixes - ain't nothing for free.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-19-2010, 07:33 AM
i disagree about admitiing to using a anabolic agent, if it somehow gets to your insurance company they will drop you. it happened to my brother even though the dr agreed it was "off the record"! my brother contacted a lawyer and nothing could be done because my brother was breaking the law and risking injurying himself they said. so the dr by law was required to notify them.
i had a abcess drained from my glute once and i, "backed into a nail in the crawl space of my house", get it? there's other ways to go about this, but yes see a dr with a good story and tell them it's causing you pain and they will take care of it. it will be a minor in office proceedure, and be sure to let them know your expected outcome as far as scarring and such is concerned and find a dr that can do the job the way you want it done. it shouldnt be a big deal....

oh, I get it... but establishing an understanding relationship with your physician is paramount to using AAS in the first place, and, having a baseline understanding should something go wrong later on. my example, how are you explaining cataracts or are you lying about them too? if schedule 4 recreational drug users can be guaranteed insurance coverage due to addiction, so can AAS users. and the attorney you spoke of made a grave error in his/her approach to have the medical record expunged.

Lee Penman
10-22-2010, 06:13 AM
It is unfortunate but everyone is still in search of the miracle quick fix be it via a drug or surgery (yes..I have even heard of bb's going for lipo!).

DNP is an explosive....duh....that should tell you SOMETHING!!!!!

seekingadvice
10-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Well I found another PCP and this time I let them give the diagnosis. They said it looked like a lipoma (fatty tumor) and referred me to a Cosmetic Dermatologist. After thinking about it I decided to call some Plastic Surgeons that were covered under my insurance plan. As long as there is a medical indication for the removal (pain) then it can be removed and covered by my insurance.

I have an appt with the plastic surgeon on Monday and I want to see what he says in the consultation. I still kept my appointment with the Cosmetic Dermatologist next Friday, but I want to make sure I get this removed by someone that will not leave a bad scar or indentation and a dermatologist just doesn't seem like the way to go when someone will be cutting into my shoulder working with nerves, tissues and muscle.

My brother had cysts (from natural reasons) removed before the one on his head was from a plastic surgeon and turned out good, but the two on his back had a pretty bad scar and that was just done by a general surgeon.

After all of this I am not sure where I am going to take my competitive season next year. I was so close to winning my pro card I fear if I do not continue use that my body will look different and next year I will come back natural and everyone will be thinking what happened to her? Or do I go natural, slim down and fall into bikini? I would have a lot of muscle and weight loss to go to get to that point and I am not sure I have that sass personality some of those girls bring (which I do not like personally)! I don't mind bikini and having a physique that one can maintain more naturally year round, but I could never shake my ass on stage!

I will let you all know how things go. Thank you all for your help on this issue. I know a lot of you think I am dumb/ignorant for not knowing exactly what I put into my body and I agree with you, but I just didn't know who to trust when it came to using illegal drugs, so I trusted people that were doing the same things and were fine. I have been in a depression mode from this and I hope once I get it removed I can clear my head and move forward in this sport which ever way I decide to go because I love to train hard and be up on stage.

GirlyMuscle
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Procard in BBing? Might wanna wait to see how the competitive thing works out this year with the new classes. Good luck with your....thing. :)

seekingadvice
10-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Procard in BBing? Might wanna wait to see how the competitive thing works out this year with the new classes. Good luck with your....thing. :)

No, pro card in figure. I have been keeping up with all of this division changes as well (craziness/drama) and I am not sure if my physique would fall into this new womens physique division, even though I have been told by a few that I am a little harder than some figure girls. Hmm...I guess we will have to wait until the official word. Thanks and as soon as I have this lump removed I can go forward with a clear head and make a decision for next year.

PFEPerformance
10-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Being "slightly" hard on yourself girl..... take it in stride, correct the error, do NOT repeat, and move on! Yes, you played a dangerous gamble...we ALL make mistakes and wrong choices at some point then have to kick our own asses after for our stupidity and poor judgement....that's life!

Some of us are guilty of wanting something so bad that we let it fog our judgement as well...... live and learn....be thankful a small shoulder lump is the worse that you have to deal with, get it removed, heal up and move on.

Also, a "small" scar is not a big deal...I for example have tummy stretch marks that bug the holy crap out of me and I'm very self conscious about.........BUT, they are more noticeable to me than anyone else and once tanned up and under lights, they aren't even that noticeable and certainly not judged for having them....

Bottom line - it is your total Physique Package you bring to the stage that will indicate your placing - not a little scar (if there even is one) 0n your shoulder! Hek, we all have scars and marks from childhood on up - we play hard, we work hard, we train hard, .......... normal and not a big deal.

Pat yourself on the back instead of beating yourself up for recognizing your error, now correcting it, and pass your knowledge on to others about not knowing what they are putting in their bodies!

It's ok!
~Lorrie~

seekingadvice
10-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Being "slightly" hard on yourself girl..... take it in stride, correct the error, do NOT repeat, and move on! Yes, you played a dangerous gamble...we ALL make mistakes and wrong choices at some point then have to kick our own asses after for our stupidity and poor judgement....that's life!

Some of us are guilty of wanting something so bad that we let it fog our judgement as well...... live and learn....be thankful a small shoulder lump is the worse that you have to deal with, get it removed, heal up and move on.

Also, a "small" scar is not a big deal...I for example have tummy stretch marks that bug the holy crap out of me and I'm very self conscious about.........BUT, they are more noticeable to me than anyone else and once tanned up and under lights, they aren't even that noticeable and certainly not judged for having them....

Bottom line - it is your total Physique Package you bring to the stage that will indicate your placing - not a little scar (if there even is one) 0n your shoulder! Hek, we all have scars and marks from childhood on up - we play hard, we work hard, we train hard, .......... normal and not a big deal.

Pat yourself on the back instead of beating yourself up for recognizing your error, now correcting it, and pass your knowledge on to others about not knowing what they are putting in their bodies!

It's ok!
~Lorrie~

Thanks Lorrie! :thanks: You are so right. I am pretty hard on myself, which in turns brings me down (depressed + off season=no good for my mind or my body). :no: I have felt stuck this past month and a half trying to figure out what to do about this lump. it is time for me to stop playing the vitcim role, take control of my happiness, take care of this thing and move on. I am so much stronger than this!

baba007fr
11-20-2010, 01:35 PM
hi to all of you

what do you think about andriol and its effects on females?
do you think that 3 caps/day works fine on female?

thanks

sassy69
02-08-2011, 01:31 AM
hi to all of you

what do you think about andriol and its effects on females?
do you think that 3 caps/day works fine on female?

thanks

Practically speaking, I don't think I've ever come across any women who have used this. Any oral is toxic to your liver, and esp in large doses, so that's the first thing that comes to mind.

Given this poster has only posted 1 item on RX, I'm guessing he/she is not coming back - given we don't know anything about the person's goals and cycling history, I'm just going to say no.

From steroid.com:

Andriol for Women

In this study, done with women, it even displayed no ability to lower LH and FSH (Leutenizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone, respectively), which are the hormones that tell your body to make more testosterone (11). I doubt Andriol could be properly regarded as liver toxic or too damaging to your HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis, the thing that governs your body´s production of testosterone, among other things). at any kind of reasonable (or even excessive) dose. Actually, one study noted no adverse reactions or effects at all with the use of Andriol (10). As for your lipid profile and cholesterol, it has even been shown to have beneficial effects on them (14)!
So, putting some Testosterone Undecanoate in Gel Caps is what the scientists at Organon have done with their Andriol product, and it all looks good so far, right? The active steroid totally bypasses your liver and hence doesn´t get damaged by or damage your liver, and gets a bunch of Testosterone into your body. Great! But what happens next? Well, after the lymphatic system has brought the testosterone undecanoate into circulation in your body, the undecanoate ester begins to be removed. This would leave you with (roughly) 25mgs of testosterone in your blood stream, as the decanoate ester takes up a lot of "space" and the cap only contains a total of 40mgs of testosterone undecanoate (roughly 15mgs of which are ester). The end results from Andriol would be very similar to the end result of injecting almost any form of testosterone (4), once your body removes the ester. But remember, you´d never inject (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/inject.php) 25mgs of testosterone suspension and call it a day, but that´s exactly what you are doing when you take only one Andriol cap.
So now you have 25mgs of testosterone floating around in your body. That´s not much, so if you´re realistically considering using this product, you´ll need to take quite a few caps of this it. And there´s one of the first problems we encounter with this drug. You see, the method of administration of this drug provides us with a nice liver-safe product, but this stuff will peak your testosterone levels within around 2 hours after administration, and will only remain (at least slightly) elevated for 10 or so hours(1). Ideally, you´d be taking a capsule every 2 hours, which is inconvenient to say the least. Let´s be generous and say you can simply take one every 4 hours. Problem solved? Not really, because we´re going to need to take at least 2 caps with each dose if we want to see any sort of anabolic (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/main.php) effect, and if we´re taking it every 4 hours (assuming we´re awake for 16hrs every day), then we´ll be taking around 8 caps per day. Now we´ve shifted the problem away from the effort needed to take an effective does to being a problem with economics.

s2h
02-08-2011, 11:36 AM
actually andriol is one oral that isnt very liver toxic..it is reabsorbed thru the intestines..it is very low as far as a aromitization...downsides to andriol for women are it can cause excessive virilization...deeping of the voice and facial hair are common..biggest thing its very expensive..var is a much better choice...

plkm.xcxc
02-08-2011, 12:02 PM
I ask questions a lot i ask chatting questions most of the time and sometimes i even sit in my computer chair thinking about what to ask in Polls.

katt981
03-24-2011, 07:03 PM
i know I am relatively new on this site, but I've had good results with primo/var and also a good cut cycle with just var alone.

JohnnyStyles
03-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Real quickie....here....for fat-loss...for gf

OTC Fat Burner
CLA-1000mg 3 times a day

Mixed with Clen...

How would you stack this...!?!?

s2h
03-24-2011, 11:03 PM
Real quickie....here....for fat-loss...for gf

OTC Fat Burner
CLA-1000mg 3 times a day

Mixed with Clen...

How would you stack this...!?!?not a big fan of otc fat burners with clen....i would just start her out on 20mcg of clen ed..see how she tolerates it..if she's good with 20mcg ed..then bump it by 20 every 7 days...i find women tend to tolerate clen better then some men..but its still person dependant...i see little use for cla...i think its over hyped by some...actually a clen/t3 stack is the most effective in my book...

sassy69
03-24-2011, 11:28 PM
not a big fan of otc fat burners with clen....i would just start her out on 20mcg of clen ed..see how she tolerates it..if she's good with 20mcg ed..then bump it by 20 every 7 days...i find women tend to tolerate clen better then some men..but its still person dependant...i see little use for cla...i think its over hyped by some...actually a clen/t3 stack is the most effective in my book...

Most people alternate clen & OTC fat burner every other week. If you rather decide to run the clen straight thru w/o breaks, then don't use the OTC fat burner. The clen on its own will probably put her on the edge of a panic attack all the time anyway. Also get some ketotifen. Search on clen & ketotifen to find more info.

W/ clen make sure you're using L-taurine - spend some time searching on here about cycling clen and "clen & taurine" - lots of this info evenif you limit your search to just the women's forums.

JohnnyStyles
03-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

timo
04-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Does anyone know how long clen stays in your system? Or maybe a better way to ask is how long is it detectable? Thanks in advance.

SheWulf
04-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know how long clen stays in your system? Or maybe a better way to ask is how long is it detectable? Thanks in advance.

4-5 days according to a few sites

http://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php

timo
04-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Thank you

fit&50+
04-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I use to compete as a lightweight about 13 years ago. I would like to compete again. I use to run deca, primobolan and winny at that time. I have been running some stuff for the past 2 years (same stack as I use to run). However, I have no idea what gear to use at the present time. I feel really out of the loop. Can someone please advise what to use in a bulking and cutting phase? Thanks!

jart45
06-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Is DHEA beneficial or anything OTC?

LookImDancinCrazy!
06-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Is DHEA beneficial or anything OTC?

IME DHEA is not supportive of mass gains. For a young man it probably wouldn't do much, if anything, to support strength gains either, but for an older man or in my case a woman, it can do quite a lot to boost strength and stamina. I'd used both oral and transdermal DHEA. My experience bears out the claims that DHEA has very poor oral bioavailability, but vastly superior transdermal bioavailability. Transdermal at 70mg daily is more than enough. I would not recommend wasting your money on the tabs/caps.

There were transdermal legal androgens I used with tremendous success (mass, strength, and stamina) back in Spring/Summer '09. They unfortunately aren't available anymore. Personally I would not suggest the oral legal androgens that really do work because of their inherent hepatotoxicity.

seekingadvice
08-19-2011, 04:15 PM
I am a figure competitor, competing in a show in November of this year and I wanted to get advice on when to start with the gear I have and how I should dose it? I have competed for almost 3 years now and only the past year have I started to use any of the below, but I do not always trust the advice I get from the male bodybuilders around me so I wanted to get a females opinion. I am about 12 weeks out now and here is what I have planned to take....

Clen 40 MCG
Anavar 10mg (In the past I have done 5mg in the AM and 5mg about 8hrs later)
Then I also have two different anti-e's (Nolvadex 20mg and Arimadex-small purple pill that has IP on each side, I am not sure of the mg, I think it is only 1mg per pill???)-I only plan on taking one of these, but I wanted to know which one works best for females and how to dose it.

I just need a guideline from a females perspective of when I should start using each of these in my prep and how to dose each of them properly. I appreciate the advice.

sassy69
08-19-2011, 10:03 PM
I am a figure competitor, competing in a show in November of this year and I wanted to get advice on when to start with the gear I have and how I should dose it? I have competed for almost 3 years now and only the past year have I started to use any of the below, but I do not always trust the advice I get from the male bodybuilders around me so I wanted to get a females opinion. I am about 12 weeks out now and here is what I have planned to take....

Clen 40 MCG
Anavar 10mg (In the past I have done 5mg in the AM and 5mg about 8hrs later)
Then I also have two different anti-e's (Nolvadex 20mg and Arimadex-small purple pill that has IP on each side, I am not sure of the mg, I think it is only 1mg per pill???)-I only plan on taking one of these, but I wanted to know which one works best for females and how to dose it.

I just need a guideline from a females perspective of when I should start using each of these in my prep and how to dose each of them properly. I appreciate the advice.

I think you'll find most of the information you want if you read the 3 parts of "Women & Drugs" here: Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums

For estrogen manipulation , stick w/ the nolvadex and not the arimidex.

seekingadvice
08-19-2011, 10:57 PM
I think you'll find most of the information you want if you read the 3 parts of "Women & Drugs" here: Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=54985)

For estrogen manipulation , stick w/ the nolvadex and not the arimidex.

Thank you, I think I found everything I need to know, except how to dose and how long to dose the nolvadex. Did I read right that I need to start of with 12.5mg and increase? Anymore info on this specific one would be appreciated! Thank you

sassy69
08-20-2011, 12:10 AM
Thank you, I think I found everything I need to know, except how to dose and how long to dose the nolvadex. Did I read right that I need to start of with 12.5mg and increase? Anymore info on this specific one would be appreciated! Thank you

Your standard nolva tab is 20 mg. Split that in half - AM & PM dosing and stay there. No reason to increase it. Schedule it so you are running it into your show date and then have enough to taper down over the following week. (I.e. don't just drop it.) Run for 4-8 weeks .. you can take a nice average and go 6 weeks + the 1 week post show to taper down.

Bryan Hildebrand
08-20-2011, 12:30 AM
you can take nolvadex once a day as the half life is 14 days! once its in your system its there for a few weeks.`

janelleg
08-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Is it true that to test if the HGH you have is real or fake you put it in a pregnancy test and see if it tests for positive, than it is HCG and not HGH? Any feedback would help greatly.

sassy69
08-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Is it true that to test if the HGH you have is real or fake you put it in a pregnancy test and see if it tests for positive, than it is HCG and not HGH? Any feedback would help greatly.

IF it is HCG this will work. If its something else then it won't show up because you're strictly testing for HCG.

janelleg
08-30-2011, 08:57 AM
My friend tested his HGH on a pregnancy test and it came up positive. He says that it is fake HGH and is really HCG. Is this true? Confused

heyitsme
08-30-2011, 10:56 AM
There's also two ways of doing it. Either the traditional way (peeing on the stick), in which case you take your shot before bed and do the stick in the morning first flow. Or some people just put a tiny drop from the syringe right on the stick. I did it the traditional way and came up negative. Thank God. That stuff's expensive I'd be mighty pissed (pardon the pun haha) if it had turned out to be just HCG. Although, ya never really know if its still GH unless you got it from the doctor/pharmacy.

JohnnyStyles
08-30-2011, 01:49 PM
I got a friend that wants to try out the HCG protocol for fat loss....Should I just try and tell her, to stick with the clen protocol or try HCG.???

I know why men use HCG....But in women for fat loss...any truth to this...or is it all BS.

sassy69
08-30-2011, 02:39 PM
I got a friend that wants to try out the HCG protocol for fat loss....Should I just try and tell her, to stick with the clen protocol or try HCG.???

I know why men use HCG....But in women for fat loss...any truth to this...or is it all BS.

Take a look at the diet - 800 cals/day. You can inject yourself w/ cat piss and still lose weight on that.

JohnnyStyles
08-30-2011, 02:45 PM
LOL totally what I thought!!! Thanks Sass.

buttabeen
10-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Hi,

I'm interested in doing a primo/winny/var cycle.

Has anyone done this stack and if so what were the sides?

What sides does these steroids have if taken individually?

sassy69
10-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in doing a primo/winny/var cycle.

Has anyone done this stack and if so what were the sides?

What sides does these steroids have if taken individually?

From your other post:
No such things as "no sides" - There is a cost to running a cycle. You can run it longer but keeping in mind that these are always your own personal experiments. There are also internal effects from a cycle (the variety dependent upon the compound, the stack of compounds, the duration), including things like blood pressure, lipid profile, etc. "Sides" come w/ accumulation of the compound and presence of the compound in your body

In the case of running anavar for 16+ weeks, still it is the most predictable (tho never guaranteed) of the compounds out there. Winstrol for that long will dry the eff out of your joints and probably expect some hair loss and voice change. Primo for any amount of time, expect hairloss, voice change, etc.

Stacking all of those together, expect compounded sides. I wouldn't recommend running all of those stacked for that sort of duration. I think you'd hit a point of diminishing returns. It would help if you can give some context for the purpose of your cycle (i.e competition, shits& grins, whatever) and what you are looking to accomplish with it.

Please check the Fem Chemo index for more threads on this: Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums
and specifically read "Part 3" of "Women & Drugs".

MadMass
10-21-2011, 10:33 AM
i read in a post ( cant find it anymore ) that women must at all cost stay away from one anti-e , because it screw up your hormone for good and gives you suicidal taughts and severe depression , but i cant recall which one ? was it femara ?

i think it was sassy or sally anne who was discussing this in the other thread !

thanks in advance !

txhawkeyes
10-21-2011, 10:39 AM
:drunk::jump::jump:
Take a look at the diet - 800 cals/day. You can inject yourself w/ cat piss and still lose weight on that.

LOL I gotta call Bryan and see if I can get Cat Piss in a 5 mg, and if so, how do I reconstitute it? LOL

I don't care who ya are, that's damn funny !!!!!

sassy69
10-21-2011, 12:01 PM
i read in a post ( cant find it anymore ) that women must at all cost stay away from one anti-e , because it screw up your hormone for good and gives you suicidal taughts and severe depression , but i cant recall which one ? was it femara ?

i think it was sassy or sally anne who was discussing this in the other thread !

thanks in advance !

Never heard that, but then there's no reason for a female to go on something like that when there are alternatives.

I can see the depression, etc. because estro is being completely suppressed. But then any screwing w/ your hormone profile has the potential to promote significant mood swings, depression, anxiety, etc.

Suzanne
10-21-2011, 12:19 PM

thanks in advance !

Aromasin is called a suicidal aromatase

"Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It’s called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. (1)"

Has nothing to do with suicidal thoughts

Also i know plenty of people who have used it and their bodies function fine after coming off get monthly cycle within 4-8 wks after contest and supplements dropped

sassy69
10-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Aromasin is called a suicidal aromatase

"Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It’s called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. (1)"

Has nothing to do with suicidal thoughts

Also i know plenty of people who have used it and their bodies function fine after coming off get monthly cycle within 4-8 wks after contest and supplements dropped

On another note - this is stuff that is relatively easy to google, so I would hope anyone looking to start using anything, will spend some time researching at least the basics. Even if you don't remember the name, googling "aromatase inhibitors" will turn up a lot of this stuff.

bbchick24
10-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Entertaining the thought of trying anavar 10mg and primo 100mg-once a week for a 6-8 week cycle. Have been lifting and competing for 3 years. Have never taken anything before but getting really frustrated cause upper body is sooooo slow to grow. Wondering if anyone has experience suggestions with this? I am prone to acne and bloating just from diet. Concerned this will get much worse with these meds. I also compete in a "natural league" . How long for these to clear body to pass piss test?

sassy69
10-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Entertaining the thought of trying anavar 10mg and primo 100mg-once a week for a 6-8 week cycle. Have been lifting and competing for 3 years. Have never taken anything before but getting really frustrated cause upper body is sooooo slow to grow. Wondering if anyone has experience suggestions with this? I am prone to acne and bloating just from diet. Concerned this will get much worse with these meds. I also compete in a "natural league" . How long for these to clear body to pass piss test?

Hi BBC24 - suggest you start reading here:
Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums

You'll find a lot of the answers you're looking for in the 3 parts of the Women & Drugs articles.

Bloating reported from anavar is not uncommon, but its more of an overall water retention than stomach bloat from diet. You might check if you have any allergies, e.g. gluten that might be causing your diet bloat. Can't tell you anything about acne - each person responds differently but a lot of acne is related to swings in hormone levels so expect it.

To find out anything about getting around drug tests, first, I have no comment on not being natural in a tested show. You need to read up on detection times for whatever compounds you're interested in. There's no way to "clear them out" quickly so its pretty much on you to deal w/ it.

bbchick24
10-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Was just wondering if anyone knew approximately how long it took to clear body? say for 6 weeks of primo. I know there is a lot of stuff out there on primo but a lot of the talk of half-life is confusing.

Suzanne
10-30-2011, 03:39 PM

:no:

Sorry but how can someone feel good beating someone who actually competes natural if they are using. I seriously DO NOT get this

lgcanski
10-31-2011, 09:36 PM
quote=bbchick24;1562893]Entertaining the thought of trying anavar 10mg and primo 100mg-once a week for a 6-8 week cycle. Have been lifting and competing for 3 years. Have never taken anything before but getting really frustrated cause upper body is sooooo slow to grow. Wondering if anyone has experience suggestions with this? I am prone to acne and bloating just from diet. Concerned this will get much worse with these meds. I also compete in a "natural league" . How long for these to clear body to pass piss test?[/quote]

Seriously! This is why I refuse to compete in a Natural/tested show....and I'm natural since birth! Be honest with yourself and find a show that is not tested and compete against the best natural/un-natural physiques. Good Luck:bulb:

bbchick24
11-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Just to clarify, I do not have any shows planned in the future. Probably will do a non tested show. I was just curious but I hate to break it to you but most are probably not natural.

sassy69
11-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Just to clarify, I do not have any shows planned in the future. Probably will do a non tested show. I was just curious but I hate to break it to you but most are probably not natural.

We all know this, but for those who compete, it speaks volumes about the sportsmanship of those people.

But sadly the BS level of the sport in general is pretty high too, so in a lot of ways it is a challenge to the competitors to operate within the politics and subjectivity of the sport, but for the individuals themselves, there are choices they can make that reflect on them as competitors in any pursuit.

KBigz81
11-04-2011, 02:10 PM
I did 3 natural shows, and I was Natural! I would be fn pissed if I knew that someone beat me because they cheated. I know it happens, but what are you trying to prove?? That you can beat a natural person? WOW That speaks volume of what kind of person you are.

bbchick24
11-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Like I said, I may never compete "natural" again. I have no plans! I have never cheated!

LDV007
11-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Hi I am about to start a Cycle of Anavar and Primo I am trying to understand the dosage for injections. I know I need 25G Needles which are on there way but Im not sure how to calculate the doage? The Primabolon Depot label says:
100MG/ML
10ML sterile vial
Any thoughts?

GirlyMuscle
11-09-2011, 10:58 PM
What dose are you shooting?

Also, have you run a cycle with each alone first?

sassy69
11-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Hi I am about to start a Cycle of Anavar and Primo I am trying to understand the dosage for injections. I know I need 25G Needles which are on there way but Im not sure how to calculate the doage? The Primabolon Depot label says:
100MG/ML
10ML sterile vial
Any thoughts?

The gauge of the needle only matters that it is big enough to be able to draw a liquid out of the bottle, and also large enough to inject.

Your Primo concentration makes it easy: 1 ml of liquid = 1cc on your syringe. So to get 50 mg, you'd draw 0.5 cc. For 100 mg, you'd draw 1cc. For 150 mg, you'd draw 1.5 cc.

For a general discussion of "how to read your needle", see this thread: Dosing - how to read your pin - RX Muscle Forums

For more information in general about this cycle, check the many threads on the Fem Chem Index sticky: Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums

bbchick24
11-13-2011, 11:45 AM
What other supps are okay to take with Primo and Anavar cycle? I was thinking creatine, glutamine, BCAA's are fine. What about ZMA at bedtime? Are there supps that I should take with this cycle? to enhance muscle building? Trying to gain muscle upper body.

Bryan Hildebrand
11-13-2011, 11:55 AM
glutamine and creatine are very very helpful. of course anything rich in protein will provide an adequate supply of BCAA's. I just started using ZMA at bedtime combined with GHRP-6 and CJC 1295 (peptides) and I sleep like a baby.

sassy69
11-13-2011, 02:38 PM
What other supps are okay to take with Primo and Anavar cycle? I was thinking creatine, glutamine, BCAA's are fine. What about ZMA at bedtime? Are there supps that I should take with this cycle? to enhance muscle building? Trying to gain muscle upper body.

I think I'd also be using stuff that will help your body support the stress of the AAS:
CoQ-10
LIV-52 + Tylers Liver Detox (or other liver support)
acidophilus
EFAs -- helps your joints which are NOT getting support from the AAS
decent multi
anti-oxidants
- grapeseed extract
- R-ALA

Creatine definitely - supposed to be synergistic w/ var.

bbchick24
11-14-2011, 06:46 PM
So does anyone know if it is terrible to have a beer or wine in the off season while taking primo and anavar? Too tough on the liver?

sassy69
11-14-2011, 08:52 PM
So does anyone know if it is terrible to have a beer or wine in the off season while taking primo and anavar? Too tough on the liver?

A random one here & there won't kill you. Drink lots of water. Making it a regular habit puts stress on your body when it really doesn't need more shit pounding on it.

loogerheaven
11-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey everyone I have a figure competitor who wants to dip into aas. what is a good off season stack and pre contest stack she currently only had anavar

sassy69
11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Hey everyone I have a figure competitor who wants to dip into aas. what is a good off season stack and pre contest stack she currently only had anavar

Start here: Women's Chem Info Index - START HERE! - RX Muscle Forums

Read the 3 parts of the article "Women & Drugs" (please read all of it - answers most of the usual questions about cycling for women).

There are also a whole bunch of threads that answer exactly your question.

Suzanne
11-21-2011, 10:41 AM

First question is why? what are her goals?

Just var should be more than sufficient for figure

ksenyhc
03-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Can anyone help me with a peptide called hgh frag 176-191? My fiance wants to start using it to drop about 10-15 stubborn stubborn lbs. Any experiences? is it any good and dosage. thank you Ladies!!

s2h
03-20-2012, 06:37 AM
[QUOTE=ksenyhc;1635237]Can anyone help me with a peptide called hgh frag 176-191? My fiance wants to start using it to drop about 10-15 stubborn stubborn lbs. Any experiences? is it any good and dosage. thank you Ladies!![/QUOT......tell him to save his money....hgh frag is a peptide that has part of the amino acid chain of growth hormone in its chain...it does little to nothing to help fatloss.....espc 10-15 pounds...peeps see the hgh part of the peptides name and get all excited thats its the next coming of a gh reolacement....not so....tell him to spend his money on something else...

Suzanne
03-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Can anyone help me with a peptide called hgh frag 176-191? My fiance wants to start using it to drop about 10-15 stubborn stubborn lbs. Any experiences? is it any good and dosage. thank you Ladies!!

Nutrition and training
if the lbs are subborn probable just need to adjust the above
and more than liekly it would be intro duce refeeds or up calories most poeple diet on calories that are too low

Dj1887
03-28-2012, 11:39 PM
I am thinking of running IML Halo for her along with Advanced cycle Support. This is my second attempt at ph. First I retained a 8 lbs of water, got acne and voice changed. those sides have dissipated now. Ran it (redefine nutrition epi-v) jan 20-feb 17.
Stats. 33, 5'6, 148, been lifting for 3 years now steady. Diet pretty clean. One cheat meal a week. Lifting sl 5x5 (five times a week) eod abs, cardio everyday (walking on treadmill bum knee) and mtn biking.
I am also taking the staples multi, fish oil, whey, Bcaa's and pre-workout.
I was thinking of running pes erase with the halo and support. Any suggestions on the erase? How to stack the assist and halo? Also, pct for the halo?

tammyp
03-29-2012, 05:18 AM
you may get this better addressed in the IML section...

s2h
03-29-2012, 06:57 AM
I am thinking of running IML Halo for her along with Advanced cycle Support. This is my second attempt at ph. First I retained a 8 lbs of water, got acne and voice changed. those sides have dissipated now. Ran it (redefine nutrition epi-v) jan 20-feb 17.
Stats. 33, 5'6, 148, been lifting for 3 years now steady. Diet pretty clean. One cheat meal a week. Lifting sl 5x5 (five times a week) eod abs, cardio everyday (walking on treadmill bum knee) and mtn biking.
I am also taking the staples multi, fish oil, whey, Bcaa's and pre-workout.
I was thinking of running pes erase with the halo and support. Any suggestions on the erase? How to stack the assist and halo? Also, pct for the halo?i dont know much about the erase...the halo for her run 2 caps ed...1 in the am....1 in the pm...take 2 caps of acs in the am...run this for 30 days...pct??..im assuming you are a female??

Dj1887
03-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Yes I am female. In the IML forum, it was mentioned that I should do pct. So I was trying to get the best advice on this.

Dj1887
04-01-2012, 11:39 AM
So, one IML one poster mentioned to do pct one mentioned is not needed. Any please have advice on this?

sassy69
04-01-2012, 04:36 PM
So, one IML one poster mentioned to do pct one mentioned is not needed. Any please have advice on this?

Women don't generally need PCT because we are not worrying about our primary hormone source being shut down exogenous test like guys are - i.e natural testosterone production stops on guys when they start cycling. This is why they run PCT to get things rolling again. In "extreme" cases for women, i.e. if you are an aggressive, repeat or long term cycler then you might want to look at estrogen PCT, but generally not needed. If you find your period isn't coming back for a long time (e.g. several months) after your last dose then you might want to start w/ things like evening primrose oil, Estroven, etc. Alternatively start back on birth control if you stopped - the point is to get your hormone cycle going and all of these help to regulate it.

s2h
04-01-2012, 09:49 PM
You dont need a pct...they are refering to male users....some females like to taper off of some aas...but with halo for her it wont be needed..

Dj1887
04-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Thank you all for the reply. I will be starting my cycle in a few weeks.

Miss Molly
04-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Couple of questions here...

1. My first var cycle was 16 weeks, is 16 weeks time off sufficent or would you extend this?

2. How many cycles do women typically use over the course of a year. I know it will depend on goals, how many competitions etc and how long/severe the cycles are but can anyone give examples of their yearly usage? Time on/time off etc?

3. If I'm looking for a significant change in body shape how long would you bulk and run gear for? What is the best strategy for this?

Sorry for all the questions but there is so little info out there!

sassy69
04-12-2012, 07:06 PM

1. My first var cycle was 16 weeks, is 16 weeks time off sufficent or would you extend this?

2. How many cycles do women typically use over the course of a year. I know it will depend on goals, how many competitions etc and how long/severe the cycles are but can anyone give examples of their yearly usage? Time on/time off etc?

3. If I'm looking for a significant change in body shape how long would you bulk and run gear for? What is the best strategy for this?

Sorry for all the questions but there is so little info out there!

General rule of thumb is Time off = Time on. That said, its not recommended to keep doing back to back cycles, as the side effects start becoming cumulative - meaning more aggressive, longer-lasting, more pronounced. There is also longer-term impact on your internal system when it never really gets a chance to get back to normal. Also extended suppression of estrogen (e.g. amenorrhea) can start to show low estro issus like hairloss, etc.

It is very hard to respond to your questions w/o context. I think its more important to plan out your goals over time, and diet/train/cycle accordingly. Are you doing an off-season, or perpetual competition? Are your competitions scheduled with 3 weeks of each other or are they separated enough that you're literally doing completely new contest preps for each one? To be honest, if you're trying to make significant changes and KEEP them, you might want to schedule a serious off season or take a year off to allow your body to not just make the change but also accommodate it (I.e. maybe w/ juice you can increase your muscle mass, but the rest of your body, ranging from tendons & ligaments to overall metabolism needs more time to adjust to the change and ultimately adapt to support it versus having it all just go away when you come off the juice).

Can you give a little more context in terms of where you are now, how much background you have in diet & training, what your near-term goals are (e.g. competition this summer) and longer-term - you want to add 10 lb of lean muscle, go up a category in competition, whatever.

s2h
04-13-2012, 05:43 AM

Sorry for all the questions but there is so little info out there!your questions are good....but there almost impossible to truly answer...unless we knew your entire plan for a yr or more even...goals..training...diet...lifestyle...etc... but i would say 2 cycles ey would be average for a women in general...

Miss Molly
04-13-2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the replies sassy69 and s2h...

I was curious as to how many cycles was average as I was wondering whether to be worried about the cumulative effects of estrogen suppression however sassy you have made me very aware that this is something I do have to consider. All I can say is more research is required on my behalf...

Here's a brief outline of my training history for context:

Training: I have trained for over a decade now with mixed or no goals. The first six years were general fitness training centred on weights and cardio. However, lifting has always been my primary love. I then began training like a bodybuilder. However, after a strict 12 week diet it was obvious I had no size so disheartened I moved towards a powerlifting focus. I have just completed my 18 mesocycle of Wendlers 5/3/1 and love training heavy and with compounds. I now have long term strength goals however I can never let go of the fact that I actually want to look like a bodybuilder and have size and strength.

Diet: Always clean and strict. For the last 2 years I can honestly say I have never cheated once. Not even during holidays or Christmas. If it's a training day, 6 meals, cardio or day off, 5 meals. Kcals range from 2.3K - 2.7K. My weight has stayed at or around 55kg (at 5ft 3'') for nine months now.

Supplements: The usual suspects pre and post workout. Creatine, leucine, maltodextrin, whey isolate, beta alanine etc. One 16 cycle of anavar which I tapered up to a high dose as I suspected it was fake/had minimal active compounds. It added nothing to my size or strength but did harden me up a tad.

Goals: I have a strength goal for 2012 however this is by the way. My primary goal is to actually look like I train. I bust my ass in the gym every session and I would say I merely look 'toned' (I hate that word but it best describes my look). I want to look like a bodybuilder, not a fitness or bikini model. I mean, hardcore, muscular, lean, strong and in your face big. Lisa Cross and Heidi Vuorela are my go to inspiration.

I have never and will never compete. This is for me.

Lifestyle: I'm active but training and diet are my thing. I'm single with no commitments and can spend the time achieving my goal. I'm at that stage in life where it will be too late if I leave it any longer. I'm willing to take or do anything that will move me towards my goal.

I'm sure I've missed loads out here but it gives you an idea...

PFEPerformance
04-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Chiming in here for a sec - have been following along. I am in NOOOOOOOOOOOOO way an expert on the "supplement" topics... and will take that even further to say I am constantly learning and educating myself.......... SASSY and S2H are incredible resources for this - which brings me to two points I wanted to make - you are in the right place and doing the right thing to ASK QUESTIONS and gain some knowledge and education prior to jumping into any supplement cycle....... don't stop here....look things up, research, and UNDERSTAND what you are putting in your body, what it does, how it effects your chemistry, what potential sides there are, etc.....

POINT 2 - you stated "I'm willing to take or do anything that will move me towards my goal".................. not trying to come off as a b1tch!! ..... and you may be saying it "lightly" but that is a very profound statement! NOTHING can serve you better than having your nutrition spot on and your training spot on!! Based on your take on yourself and the amount of time you have been doing it with minimal supplementation...... one or both are off and you should not look just "toned"..... you should be rocking a pretty darn good solid base if those two things are where they need to be! You may want to post up your actual diet so the experts can give you input...."eating clean" doesn't always mean eating enough or enough of the right things...protein, carbs, fats,...etc.....

in addition to that - and here's where the not trying to be a b1tch comes in...... willing to do ANYTHING is a hefty statement and worrisome..... are you willing to risk your health, your feminity, your liver, your hair, your bones, your kidney's, etc.... ?? Looking awesome and having a physique that is incredible is a goal of many on here..... but never underestimate the powers of aas and be ready to take the good with the bad...and there ARE bad! Nothing is for free and you have to consider your health now, your health next year, and your health 5 years from now and so on............ some of the dangers of aas are irreversible and you want to be healthy throughout your years ahead I would assume? Not make a deal with the devil to look fantastic for a short duration and live the rest of your years with mega health issues and long lasting side effects that you will never be able to change....

Educate...educate....educate yourself and understand exactly what you land on and why. There are supplements that are more female friendly than others....find out what those are.

I am in NOOOOOO way against aas .... so don't miss my point..It's a personal choice and it is NOT my place to judge what someone elses choices are. All I'm saying is educate yourself, remember diet, nutrition, and your training come FIRST in your arsenol (there may be things that you can do on that level that will bring your results up), and whatever your end decision is ...... don't do it at ALL costs! It just isn't worth it!

My Best Friend is a BB and she followed bad advice and lack of self education for a few years and she is now 48 years old, balding, very masculine, gets bad liver reports, has two knees that need replaced, and has already had a shoulder replaced twice.....so what she loved to do most in life (Body Build) she can no longer do without pain, she will never compete again because of the damage that has been done, and it's all she can do to hang on to any level of definitiion that she once had due to inability to train hard and heavy..... all I'm saying is..... whatever you do - DO IT WITH YOUR HEALTH IN MIND (NOW AND FUTURE) FIRST!

Good Luck!!

sassy69
04-15-2012, 01:17 AM
^^ Some good real-life info here.

Here's the thing - just like weight lifting, its not a short-term all-or-nothing thing. Even w/ the sauce, it is always there to support what your diet & training are already doing. If you are comfortable w/ the sides you're reading about and are not in a desperate situation of expecting or visualizing miracles from a cycle, you're probably in a good place to give it a shot. Very simply, there is no such thing as "no sides". Its more about how big a deal it is for you. If you start w/ a basic anavar cycle, you get a feel for what can be accomplished w/ a conservative dose of steroids. I also want to highlight the other thing that comes w/ AAS - great recovery ability. So instead of setting up the expectation to just keep lifting fucking huge weights, you'll notice that you can do intense workouts repeatedly w/o feeling most of the aches & pains & exhaustion you usually feel. You'll probably sleep better & get a better sense of well-being. In fact I'd venture to say that sense of well-being is what is the most "addictive" thing about AAS use. And with this experience, you'd also see what it means when people talk about some of the milder androgenic sides. Then you can decide if these are sides you can live with.

So its not about how many cycles and stacks you can get in as soon as possible. It is as slow-paced as it is putting in the years of lifting to develop the size you want in a way that your body will have time to catch up to maintain that size. There's also a lot of just getting more familiar w/ how your body responds to the compound - this is both in a physical way, in terms of muscles, but also in terms of dealing w/ the impact on your hormone profile and how that impacts you. For example, if you go peruse the AAS board here, you'll come across at least a few mentions of enhanced anxiety or depression - and not necessarily from coming off (i.e PCT), but from the particular compound's interaction w/ your body chemistry. Equipoise is one that is commonly called out as a source of anxiety & depression.

So its sort of, your own personal experiment where your body (mind & muscle) is the lab. Take it slow, sit back & observe the way your body responds in all ways. Compare it to the changes - both blatant & subtle - that you experience during that time of the month. Hormone flux. Same idea. You might find yourself feeling bloaty, you might find yourself depressed or can't concentrate, or just generally moody, or you feel great, or whatever.

Typically women will start w/ anavar, possibly winny, possibly primo. Then may want to "step it up" and go for other longer esters, injectibles, more aggressive stuff. All of this is fine - be familiar with whatever you want to use. Generally you don't need to stack stuff. I know when you talk to guys they mention these complex stacks of this and that to promote this or suppress that. This isn't really what women need. Very often if your diet is well targeted , whatever you're running will support it. You don't need to get fancy w/ yoru stacks. Frankly the more stuff you throw in, the more hormonal stuff you need to deal with. And keep in mind that just because you stopped a cycle doesn't mean its out of your system yet. You need to be familiar w/ the detection times to know how long (at the outside) to expect the compound to be affecting you. Further, it may take more time for your body to refind its homeostasis - e.g. getting your period back.

And as PP mentioned, the longer and the more you use, the more aggressive the sides are -- think in terms of things like early menopause and thyroid issues. Both in terms of exaggerated androgenic sides (hirsuitism) as well as exaggerated estrogen suppression.

There's no rush to get to aggressive cycles. If you want to try it, start w/ anavar and run a decent 10-12-14 week cycle. No need to jack up the dosing to high levels or get to the more aggressive stuff. Just see what you get. The secret is honestly to find the sweet spot in dosing and compound for you, your body chemistry & your goals. More is never better. Its probably better to do boring cycles and just continue to use your diet & training as your foundation. After a while you may find you've hit a point where you're happy w/ the results and you're no longer interested in cycling. YOu may hit a point where the sides are more annoying than you care for and you just want to be done with it. In the extreme if you continue it as a lifestyle, expect to have the thinning hair, dry skin, scratchy voice, hairgrowth, possible thyroid issues, etc. etc etc. Like I said, no need to go that far at all.

sheri.koepsel
06-30-2012, 08:41 AM
hey---ladies :) i have recently come off all gear (i was on t3, var, a little winni, nolvadex,and clen before my last show ) and i am rebounding bad. bloated, gross.....i am still doing cardio like crazy and lifting...but i am tired all the time and it seems that everything i eat makes me gain weight--esp in my gut! i have tried a cleanse/detox kit that's supposed to help detox my liver, intestines, blood, colon etc and also a natural thyroid complex (from vitamin shoppe) and it doesn't seem to be helping much. ( i started these 2 products last wk). my legs are gathering cellulite and i feel horrible. WHAT CAN I DO-??? what does everyone else do when they cycle off-??? my diet isn't terrible. i usually eat clean during the wk and whatever i want on wknds...HELP!!!!

sassy69
06-30-2012, 04:49 PM
hey---ladies :) i have recently come off all gear (i was on t3, var, a little winni, nolvadex,and clen before my last show ) and i am rebounding bad. bloated, gross.....i am still doing cardio like crazy and lifting...but i am tired all the time and it seems that everything i eat makes me gain weight--esp in my gut! i have tried a cleanse/detox kit that's supposed to help detox my liver, intestines, blood, colon etc and also a natural thyroid complex (from vitamin shoppe) and it doesn't seem to be helping much. ( i started these 2 products last wk). my legs are gathering cellulite and i feel horrible. WHAT CAN I DO-??? what does everyone else do when they cycle off-??? my diet isn't terrible. i usually eat clean during the wk and whatever i want on wknds...HELP!!!!

Recap how you came off everything just a full stop or any tapers? Also how has your diet changed - literally from the time you got off stage. If you did the typical post show binge for a week, I'd probably put that at the primary source of rebound. Generally when you come off a show, there's a degree of rebound in general while your body is trying to reestablish some homeostasis.

Things I am particularly curious about are:
- how long ago was your show?
- when did the water retention start?
- t3 -how much for how long and how you came off (cold turkey or taper)
- nolva - how much for how long and how you came off
- diet post-show to current

Also did you do anything for water manipulation - e.g. any diuretics, OTC or otherwise? As well as did you do any water deplete?

Muscgrows
07-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Okay,
I am now down to 176 lbs.I am ready for some serious building gains. I have been researching Halo as opposed to doing Var. Should I purchase Halo for her or Halotest-25. I know one is specifically for women, but I have always had higher than usual testosterone levels.

tammyp
07-19-2012, 05:35 PM
i would ask this in the ironmag labs section...

bbchick24
08-03-2012, 11:56 AM
I have been off everything since January but thinking of trying to get bigger again this winter. The first and only cycle I did ws Primo 100mg a week for 12 weeks and Anavar 10 mg with it. I noticed great gains in strength and size but had side effects of deepened/scratchy voice that has subsided yet. Any suggestions for next cycle? I am 5 ft 2, 116lbs-pre-contest for sept.

sassy69
08-03-2012, 04:30 PM
I have been off everything since January but thinking of trying to get bigger again this winter. The first and only cycle I did ws Primo 100mg a week for 12 weeks and Anavar 10 mg with it. I noticed great gains in strength and size but had side effects of deepened/scratchy voice that has subsided yet. Any suggestions for next cycle? I am 5 ft 2, 116lbs-pre-contest for sept.

The only compound that WON"T produce the scratchy throat is anavar. Ain't nuttin for free so if you're looking for anything comparable to what you have already run w/o the sides, it doesn't exist. What exactly are you competing in? I frankly can't see why you'd need more than what you've already run and you're going to just get more androgenic sides w/ anything stronger. The two directions I would point you for "more" is optimized diet (i.e. rely on yoru diet to do the work and not the drugs), and maybe add hGH to the cycle.

tammyp
08-03-2012, 05:11 PM
check pm

MrsSims
10-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Hey Everyone! I have a quick question.. I recently had my bloodwork done and my testosterone came back very very low... It was a result from switching birthcontrols and after I came off completely, it has been low ever since. What supps or aas do you recommend for this?

tammyp
10-13-2012, 03:22 PM
some info here would be helpful: age, previous AS use, and how low is low? and how was estrogen? sassy will better to advise here on this than I.....

sassy69
10-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Hey Everyone! I have a quick question.. I recently had my bloodwork done and my testosterone came back very very low... It was a result from switching birthcontrols and after I came off completely, it has been low ever since. What supps or aas do you recommend for this?

To start with, is your doctor concerned? These are all questions your doctor or your OB/GYN would be the best place to start. Are all your other hormone levels balanced? Is this the only issue?

heftizzle
12-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Okay, I am curious of an Aromasin protocol to take for a girl. I have read a lot of good things about it and seems to be the best and safest anti-E out there. Would this be run like Nolva? build it up for 8 weeks and then break it down for 2? starting off with a dose of 5mg? then up it to say...25mg? Bump it up once a week? Just want a second opinion. Ever since the bad news came out about Nolva I won't touch it and won't let anyone else. Aromasin for guys is great...just wanting more info for women :)

sassy69
12-27-2013, 05:02 PM
WHY do you need aromasin or any "anti-e"? Aromasin is a full aromatase inhibitor and it is significantly more aggressive than Nolvadex.

Unless you're running an injectable steroid that aromatizes, and you're planning on competing such that you need to cut (tho- at that point you should not be using an injectable steroid that aromatizes), there is no reason to use aromasin.

What is your purpose in even look at this? Need much more context.

heftizzle
12-30-2013, 04:24 PM
With the news of mental clouding that came out for Nolvadex and also Aromasin seems to have less rebound effect of estrogen than Nolva as well.

This would be for contest prep or course and not pedestrian use. I understand it is stronger, but also weaker than other anti-e supps around.

sassy69
12-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Can you post a link to this mental clouding thing?

Also do you have a link to information about less rebound?

The two operate completely differently on estrogen (SARM vs aromatase inhibitor) and I would probably argue that the effects or aromasin are much more dramatic in terms of dry joints, etc. similar to winstrol.

heftizzle
01-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Can you post a link to this mental clouding thing?

Also do you have a link to information about less rebound?

The two operate completely differently on estrogen (SARM vs aromatase inhibitor) and I would probably argue that the effects or aromasin are much more dramatic in terms of dry joints, etc. similar to winstrol.

Here is the link about the rebound for Aromisin...

http://allaboutpeptides.com/what-ai-is-right-for-you-anastrozole-exemestane-or-letrozole/

I can't find the link about the mental clouding/fog. It was in the main forum and Dave posted it a few months ago....Made me take a second look at Nolva and everything I read about Aromasin it looks to be the better product. That was a good thread too. I just can't find it. It was a huge study that Dave posted and now it is killing me.

heftizzle
01-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Okay, I found the thread about it. Sorry about that.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?122174-Tamoxifen-May-Cause-quot-Brain-Fog-quot-and-Damage-to-Brain-Cells!!!&highlight=Tamoxifen

rrr10
02-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Quick question...
I have more sensitive clitoris and yeast-infection.. Is is normal side effect? I am on 10mg day Oxandrolone with T3 and Clen...

Nana80
02-28-2015, 10:41 PM
Hello every one ! Im new in this forum , i just registered this past week.
i started to exercising and dieting since 2013 my weight was 180 pounds i lost 52pounds now im 128 and my heigh is 5'3. My nutrition is very clean and healthy which is based in low carb (oatmeal, and sweet potatoes), and i only eat fish,salmon,turkey(96%lean 4%fat), and egg white. Also i use hydrolized protein , black coffee, water of course. And my workouts routines are very strick wich are supervised by my husband who have been workingout for 16yrs. I look very athletic and i have my little muscles lol .
But i have a very serious problem that is concerning to my hormones , i tend to hold a lot of water and that make me gain weighs i hate that , please if any one can help me i need some suggestions i want to take that bloated away and look dry. I have done some cicles but is not working the way that i was expecting maybe is the doses that im doing wrong or is affecting my hormones
Anyone please !!!!!!!
thank you so much .

sassy69
03-01-2015, 03:06 AM
Quick question...
I have more sensitive clitoris and yeast-infection.. Is is normal side effect? I am on 10mg day Oxandrolone with T3 and Clen...

Yep - if you check the "Women & Drugs" sticky at the top of this forum, you'll see it mentioned and the recommendation is to include a decent probiotic or acidophilus in your daily supplement pile when using anything that manipulates hormones - this includes both AAS and any sort of estrogen "suppressor", including AI's (e.g. aromasin, arimidex, etc.) & SERMs (e.g. nolvadex). If you've got the yeast infection already, be sure to get a prescription anti-biotic to deal w/ it.

sassy69
03-01-2015, 03:07 AM
Hello every one ! Im new in this forum , i just registered this past week.
i started to exercising and dieting since 2013 my weight was 180 pounds i lost 52pounds now im 128 and my heigh is 5'3. My nutrition is very clean and healthy which is based in low carb (oatmeal, and sweet potatoes), and i only eat fish,salmon,turkey(96%lean 4%fat), and egg white. Also i use hydrolized protein , black coffee, water of course. And my workouts routines are very strick wich are supervised by my husband who have been workingout for 16yrs. I look very athletic and i have my little muscles lol .
But i have a very serious problem that is concerning to my hormones , i tend to hold a lot of water and that make me gain weighs i hate that , please if any one can help me i need some suggestions i want to take that bloated away and look dry. I have done some cicles but is not working the way that i was expecting maybe is the doses that im doing wrong or is affecting my hormones
Anyone please !!!!!!!
thank you so much .

Congrats on your weight loss!

So to your issue, are you running a cycle right now? What cycles have you done in the past - please include both the compound(s) and the dosing/frequency.

Nana80
03-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Congrats on your weight loss!

So to your issue, are you running a cycle right now? What cycles have you done in the past - please include both the compound(s) and the dosing/frequency.

hi dear thank you
for some reason compounds that are suppose to be for women they make me hold a lot of water, and i tend to gain size quickly , but the one that works on me are winstrol, clen , and masteron. But two weeks ago i made a mistake i made a short cycle of ghrp2 and cgc peptides and now all my all work are messed up i was very defined and on the perfect weigh that i wanted , that think made bloated and hold a lot of water, and i don't see my muscles definitions :( ! All that i want is to take out that water and going back to my normal shape and weigh.

thank you so much honey.

sassy69
03-01-2015, 04:09 PM
To clarify, you mention a couple different things when talking about water retention. Steroids can produce estrogenic effects, but hGH and similar peptides are not sex hormones, so they are not producing effects following the same paths as steroid side effects, in this case, specifically, water retention.

You didn't call out specifically which compounds you are saying make you hold water - very hard to guess what you mean by "compounds that are supposed to be for women" - it matters more the degree of estrogen conversion (aromatization) of the particular compound. The ones you list "that work", winstrol & masteron, do not aromatize and in fact, actually have an anti-estrogenic effect such that estrogen is suppressed - which allows a very lean & dry look, but can also cause the joints to dry out, which can be painful. It also makes both of these compounds less great for mass building - generally depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

For reference, if you check the article "Women & Drugs", that is stickied on this forum, there are details included about various compounds that do or don't promote estrogenic sides.

RE: cgc & ghrp2, these are peptide-based alternatives to true hGH. I haven't seen a lot about people's experiences w/ these, but we do know that hGH can produce water retention depending on your dosing. You didn't include your dosing, so all I can suggest is that you fiddle w/ the dosing, possibly reduce it some or vary your dosing schedule to see where your body is more comfortable with it. Or just stop using it and your body's water retention should release and clear.

Nana80
03-01-2015, 05:27 PM
To clarify, you mention a couple different things when talking about water retention. Steroids can produce estrogenic effects, but hGH and similar peptides are not sex hormones, so they are not producing effects following the same paths as steroid side effects, in this case, specifically, water retention.

You didn't call out specifically which compounds you are saying make you hold water - very hard to guess what you mean by "compounds that are supposed to be for women" - it matters more the degree of estrogen conversion (aromatization) of the particular compound. The ones you list "that work", winstrol & masteron, do not aromatize and in fact, actually have an anti-estrogenic effect such that estrogen is suppressed - which allows a very lean & dry look, but can also cause the joints to dry out, which can be painful. It also makes both of these compounds less great for mass building - generally depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

For reference, if you check the article "Women & Drugs", that is stickied on this forum, there are details included about various compounds that do or don't promote estrogenic sides.

RE: cgc & ghrp2, these are peptide-based alternatives to true hGH. I haven't seen a lot about people's experiences w/ these, but we do know that hGH can produce water retention depending on your dosing. You didn't include your dosing, so all I can suggest is that you fiddle w/ the dosing, possibly reduce it some or vary your dosing schedule to see where your body is more comfortable with it. Or just stop using it and your body's water retention should release and clear.

im sorry hun ! I forgot to mentioned that before the ghrp2 50mcg and 50mcg cgc twice a day , before that i wasn't on any other steroid cycle . But also i have hormone disorder for many years and it was product of using anti conceptive after my daughter born the doctors wants to put me back on pill birth control to normalize my hormones but i don't want to do that because it make me gain weigh.
What you recommend me to use if i want to lose those water weigh and look dry and cut , my accomplish is to maintain my little muscles but i don't want to look big .
thank you so much for your help dear !!!! I really appreciate.

sassy69
03-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Try fiddling w/ your cycle dosing to see if it helps the water drop. I would definitely start w/ this since that stack is apparently what is causing your issues. You can try using a light diuretic or water tablet to help dump some water, but if the source of the problem is your stack, you're still not addressing the issue. I don't recommend running water tablets or diuretics (e.g. dandelion root) for extended periods of time as that can cause it's own set of rebound issues. The whole point is to find a happy medium for your body to be able to operate w/ the stuff you are adding to your body chemistry - and particularly for women, throwing in more stuff to counter the effects of what you are already throwing in, tends to backfire and produce worse results than you were getting in the first place.

Otherwise, I'd drop the cycle and let your body get back to normal. Please keep in mind that the goal in life is the long term - you can't stay on drugs forever because you like a certain look. If your body can't maintain it on a "natural" protocol (diet, training, recovery), then I would adjust your expectations to something that is maintainable.

Hope that helps - I don't know what you consider your goal shape but as I said, you can't stay on drugs forever to force a certain look that you like. That's why they call them "cycles". ALso look at your diet & training & recovery / stress levels to see if there are things contributing to water retention.

RE: birth control - if you are interested, you can explore low dose birth control or an IUD. There are things you should consult w/ your OB/GYN to find an appropriate solution for your body. '

Some of my personal opinions - I'm not a big fan of non-competitors running cycles only for the reason that if you don't have a specific goal, and an appropriate expectation of NOT maintaining a certain drug-supported look as "normal", you're going to have trouble managing expectations and your cycling schedule in the long term. Competition tends to put a framework of expectations around the cycles that IMO allows better management of those expectations.

That said, I'm certainly not someone who would tell anyone to cycle or not as it is your own body, but the expectations that come w/ cycling need to be reasonable. Again, I don't know what you are really looking for, but obviously w/ the water retention you are experiencing, you know that there not everything produces a guaranteed result and it still all comes down to how your body responds to the stuff you're injecting in the doses and stacks that you are using. It is always a process of finding the combination of stuff that works and gets you the results you want, but again, all within reasonable expectations.

sassy69
03-02-2015, 02:11 PM
An article re: side effects of cjc 1295 - https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/cjc-1295/

Or just simply google your compounds + "water retention" to find out more about you can expect w/ these compounds.

In the article I linked, they recommend dropping the cycle and restarting when the unwanted sides retreat (which in this case is going to be when your body can reach homeostasis again w/o the compounds in it), and try at a different dose.

Nana80
03-03-2015, 01:11 PM
An article re: side effects of cjc 1295 - https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/cjc-1295/

Or just simply google your compounds + "water retention" to find out more about you can expect w/ these compounds.

In the article I linked, they recommend dropping the cycle and restarting when the unwanted sides retreat (which in this case is going to be when your body can reach homeostasis again w/o the compounds in it), and try at a different dose.

Thank you so much sassy for everything! All the informations that you post Its really helping me. Also I increased the time on my cardio 30-40 minutes so it helps to sweat and drop the water naturally. Ill do my researches on how to low down the estrogen , but for now I'm just doing cardio and keep my diet clean and maintain the carbs low ! Im Latina curvy girl and for some of us Is so easy gain weigh and the worst thing is that the weighs or water it goes to my hip and legs lol.
but again thank you ;)

sassy69
03-03-2015, 04:08 PM
So did you decide to drop the cjc cycle to let your system flush itself? It sounds like that is the source. Doing more cardio doesn't necessarily mean it will address the issue. I would also be very careful with whatever you mean by "slowing down the estrogen" -- just calling out that if you are looking for chemical ways to manipulate estrogen, they are generally not for maintenance use and generally once you remove the drug-driven estrogen suppression, things kick back into gear as they would naturally.

There are a lot of things I am not clear about from your posts so far, so I'm just throwing out caveats about things I could see you pursuing that are really not appropriate. I don't know anything about your physique or current bodyfat levels so I can only guess.

Nana80
03-04-2015, 04:02 PM
So did you decide to drop the cjc cycle to let your system flush itself? It sounds like that is the source. Doing more cardio doesn't necessarily mean it will address the issue. I would also be very careful with whatever you mean by "slowing down the estrogen" -- just calling out that if you are looking for chemical ways to manipulate estrogen, they are generally not for maintenance use and generally once you remove the drug-driven estrogen suppression, things kick back into gear as they would naturally.

There are a lot of things I am not clear about from your posts so far, so I'm just throwing out caveats about things I could see you pursuing that are really not appropriate. I don't know anything about your physique or current bodyfat levels so I can only guess.
thank you ! And yea after one week on cjc cycle I dropped it because i was gaining size and holding a lot of water , and like i said im not doing any cycle right now im just letting my body to recover naturally.