PDA

View Full Version : talk about a dumb comment...

~gymdiva~
04-16-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm glad I found this online somewhere b/c I heard about it yesterday...talk about a dumb move on his part...I don't care if what he said was how he felt, it's one of those comments you should probably keep to yourself:

Hulk Hogan was quoted by E! Online and said the following regarding his break-up with Linda: "I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like O.J., cutting everybody's throat. You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife… I totally understand O.J. I get it."

Since making the horrible statement, a lot of media outlets have picked up the story, including The Baltimore Sun and The Miami Herald. I doubt those will be the last of the press to feature his comments in the next few days. However, Hogan's P.R. people issued the following statement in his defense: "[Hogan] in no way condones the O.J. situation. As part of a larger conversation, he referred to it to exemplify his frustration with his own situation."

The Big Sexy
04-16-2009, 01:53 PM
I mean - I'm sure if I were in the same situation as Hulk - I would "think" it - but I doubt I would come out and "say" I get where OJ came from... Dear Lord... OJ is like the plague.

Ninja Loco
04-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Sorry Sharon, I as a guy can totaly relate to what he feels like. Totaly.

kraken
04-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Yes, but now if something happens to her, guess who has alot of explaining to do?

SadFatty
04-16-2009, 03:33 PM
It is a dumb comment but I don't blame him for feeling that way.

~gymdiva~
04-16-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm not knocking the feeling...I'm knocking the fact that he said it out loud AS A PUBLIC FIGURE...it's irresponsible...

fits
04-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Shame he is not in France, he could have killed them both and got away with it!

Ninja Loco
04-16-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm not knocking the feeling...I'm knocking the fact that he said it out loud AS A PUBLIC FIGURE...it's irresponsible...
Duh! my bad....:o. Yeah I agree it was stupid to say it out loud. That is pure 100% USDA grade Dumbass. Ive always thought he was a dipshit anyway and this only proves it further.

thepump
04-16-2009, 03:47 PM
I wish him the best. Glade he dose not do any thing. he would crush :mad:

Ninja Loco
04-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Shame he is not in France, he could have killed them both and got away with it!
"Mithewr, yoo have bin conveected with the mur-duer of your wife and her young lover. WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR HIM, BOB??"

"A New Car!!!!"

~gymdiva~
04-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Duh! my bad....:o. Yeah I agree it was stupid to say it out loud. That is pure 100% USDA grade Dumbass. Ive always thought he was a dipshit anyway and this only proves it further.

hahahaha well I only accept top grade in my forum ;)

I do truly understand the comment oddly enough though...I had a similar thought about my ex about 4yrs ago...clearly it was a thought and nothing more...but had I said it out loud as a public figure? well, it probably wouldn't have gone over too well...

and from what we've seen out of Linda, I'm guessing this is NOT going to help in the sanity dept...

Ninja Loco
04-16-2009, 04:29 PM
hahahaha well I only accept top grade in my forum ;)

I do truly understand the comment oddly enough though...I had a similar thought about my ex about 4yrs ago...clearly it was a thought and nothing more...but had I said it out loud as a public figure? well, it probably wouldn't have gone over too well...

and from what we've seen out of Linda, I'm guessing this is NOT going to help in the sanity dept...
Someome.... YOU...... please tell me what the hell Vince ever saw in that talentless hack. I mean, talk about a complete and overall lack of OVERALL talent, and apparently, intelligence and common sense. Is it because he appealed to children that were at an age where they still couldnt tell the difference between a table leg and a bowling ball? what? Somone tell me. Moron Supreme, right there folks.

Koubs
04-17-2009, 01:25 AM
Hulk is mis-informed... "We the jury find the defendent Orenthal James Simpson NOT guilty of murder"

kraken
04-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Shhh, you are not with the "in crowd".

"Rodz"
04-18-2009, 02:43 AM
Hulk is falling apart, he needs to get out of the spotlight and shut up, for his own good

"Rodz"
04-18-2009, 02:44 AM
He was right though, nobody can stop Hulkamania!! Too bad hes doing it himself

BigJD69
04-18-2009, 02:47 AM
Wasn't he dating his daughter's friend????

BK
04-19-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm glad I found this online somewhere b/c I heard about it yesterday...talk about a dumb move on his part...I don't care if what he said was how he felt, it's one of those comments you should probably keep to yourself:
That was'nt the entirety of the statement. They handily left out the part that came out of his mouth after he said he totally understands how OJ felt...But I don't condone it.

See if Rolling Stone would have left that part in, then there would not be any shock value. It really was'nt a dumb move, but rather the interview getting worked up to make headlines.

BK
04-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Wasn't he dating his daughter's friend????
He is dating a woman and I think she is around 35 years old. Linda, on the other hand is dating Charlie, who is 19. Hulk has totally taken the high road during all of this. Linda is a gold digging, drug abusing, alcholic hoochie..And so is her boyfriend.

MichaelWayne
04-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Holy crap! That crazy old man will say ANYTHING to stay in the spotlight a little longer! Its one thing to say that with friends in bar....and another to be a celeb saying that in an interview.

Larry C
04-22-2009, 07:29 AM
He is dating a woman and I think she is around 35 years old. Linda, on the other hand is dating Charlie, who is 19. Hulk has totally taken the high road during all of this. Linda is a gold digging, drug abusing, alcholic hoochie..And so is her boyfriend.

If I learnt one thing from the reality show they did it's that she seemed to always be buying useless shit and so her kids have learnt to do the same. If she was a good manager she would know not to waste finances.

~gymdiva~
04-29-2009, 08:43 PM
thank you TMZ.com:

Linda Hogan just filed papers in Pinellas County, Fla. claiming she needs an additional $8,200 a month from Hulk so she can move "thousands of miles away" from him because Linda feels she's in "imminent danger of becoming a victim."

And if Hulk doesn't pay up, Linda's threatening to file a domestic violence injunction against him -- with special terms to keep him from using the media to bash her.

The infamous cougar is also asking for $24,000 for "advanced rent and security deposits" to set up shop in sunny California...

...where O.J. happened to kill his wife.

Curt James
04-29-2009, 09:00 PM

Is that the same as idiotic? :confused: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/smileys/tbang.gif

Hogan still selling those children's chewable vitamins?

That's got to help push that particular product!

"Make your kiddies orphans! I totally get it!"

No.

Curt James
04-29-2009, 09:05 PM
That was'nt the entirety of the statement. They handily left out the part that came out of his mouth after he said he totally understands how OJ felt...But I don't condone it.

See if Rolling Stone would have left that part in, then there would not be any shock value. It really was'nt a dumb move, but rather the interview getting worked up to make headlines.

Get out. I mean, come on! "But I don't condone it" is not some magic clean the shit from your shoe spell.

Hogan's "I totally understand O.J. I get it" is wrong even with that comment as a chaser.

"I totally understand Hitler. I get it."

"But I don't condone it."

Wtf? :confused: