PDA

View Full Version : Operation Pro Card- My adventure as an over 40 yr old competitor :)

cinike
06-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Hello People!!

I am proud to be post my first entry on this wonderful forum !

My name is ilona kovacs. I am a national level bikini competitor and loving it !

This is my 2nd year competing and I am having my best season as of yet !

My next show is Team U in 2 weeks, I can't believe that time has gone by sooo quick !

I started competing back in 2010 because I was turning 40 in 2011 and I wanted to
prove to myself that I can still get up there on stage and look good ;)

It has been alot of fun and I have met some truly inspirational women and men alike !

I will be posting on her my highs and lows of the season !

Currently, I am busting my a$$ getting ready for Team Universe in 2 weeks !

I am hoping to obtain my pro card but as many competitiors know, its one of the biggest shows of the season so, I can only hope to place top 5 and have some fun while doing it !!

Next post..... how I focus on my diet ( which is sometimes hard to do... )

Until then.."Don't let the fear of
the time taken to
accomplish a goal
stand in the way of
your doing it.”

xoxo

The Prodigy
06-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Welcome to RX Girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are here!

Post some pics! Can't wait to meet you at Team U!

Sunnyday
06-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Welcome, Ilona! Good luck at Team U!

darrtiss
06-28-2012, 03:01 AM
Welcome Ilana!! You're living proof age is just number and defying it is the BEST thing you can do =)

I just had the privilege of getting my pro card at Jr. Nationals by winning the overall in fitness. If you're able to take all the struggle and hard days and realize how much you've accomplished and how much further you want yourself to go, it sometimes can help focus your mind and help you realize how worthwhile what you're doing is!

As long as you do your prep and compete with heart and passion, NO MATTER WHAT you won't fail!!! So excited to follow your journey and best of luck!

let us know if you have questions or need advice =)
xoxo

PFEPerformance
06-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Welcome!!!

Quote: As long as you do your prep and compete with heart and passion, NO MATTER WHAT you won't fail!!!

X 2! No truer words!!

cinike
06-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words! @Dartiss, congrats on your pro card!!
I am very excited about the show coming up !
Gail was nice enough to post my interview, I am so excited to be spotlighted on rx girl this week !

Check it out :

http://www.rxmuscle.com/rx-girl-articles/athlete-profiles/5954-spotlight-on-npc-bikini-competitor-ilona-kovacs.html

I am ready to rock the stage !

PFEPerformance
06-28-2012, 01:16 PM
From your interview:

Took a fantastic trip into the California Wine Country, the down Big Sur and the rest of the Pacific Coast Highway last October in a great big RV!

Haven't done it in an RV but have been to Big Sur and travelled the PCH several times - ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!
Have you been to San Simeon - one of my favorite places!!

Best of luck to you!

The Prodigy
07-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Almost there girl! Hang in there!!!!!!!!!!

Sunnyday
07-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Rock it, girl!